- » Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastry
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cream cheese pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cream cheese pastry recipes.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheesejam, and almond extract or liqueur.
Changing to the lowest speed, add the whipped topping.
Mix until smooth.
Transfer this mixture to the prepared pie crust.
Smooth the top with a spoon.
Cover with the... - 35.1577
Strawberry Cream Cheese Puffs
1. In a mixing bowl, add diced strawberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Set it aside.
3. Roll pastry sheet into 10-inch... - 103.723
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 51.2335
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into Â¼ inch thickness.
3. Use a round, floured cookie cutter (21/2 to 3 â€“inch) to cut out 12 pastry... - 44.1026
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
In saucepan mix sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in... - 43.0204
1 Sieve the flour.
2 Put the margarine, water, salt and vanilla essence in a vessel and cook until the butter melts.
3 Now add the flour, remove from the heat and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms into a smooth ball and leaves the sides of the... - 33.1268
Strawberry Tart Glace
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch quiche dish.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork.
Bake at 450°, 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine neufchatel cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, milk and vanilla, mixing at... - 38.4193
Strawberry Cheese Puffs
1. Roll the pastry out very thinly on a floured surface into a rectangle measuring 25 X 38 cm (10 x 15 inches). Cut in half lengthways, then cut into ten 7.5 cm (3 inch) wide rectangles. Place well apart on baking sheets and chill for 15 minutes.
2. Brush... - 24.9451
Fresh Strawberry Sour Cream Shortcake
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and one-quarter cup sugar. Add the cream cheese and two tablespoons butter, cutting them in with a pastry blender or two knives until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3.... - 41.8353
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Strawberry Maple Cheese Pie
Prepare pie shell, bake, and cool.
Blend cream cheese with maple syrup; stir in sour cream.
Pour into cooled pie shell, cover filling with waxed paper, and chill about 3 hours.
Drizzle strawberries generously with maple syrup; chill.
Top cheese filling with... - 31.9411
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line 8 plain tart pans with pastry and flute edges.
Cream butter with 1 cup sugar.
Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, flour, and well-beaten egg yolks.
Wash and cap berries; dry on paper towel.
Add berries to sugar mixture and fill tart... - 34.6095
Strawberry Cheese Pie
1) In a bowl, toss the berries in sugar.
2) Let it stand for about 2 hours.
3) Drain the berries and reserve the juice in a saucepan.
4) Pour in water to juice to make 1 1/4 cup liquid.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and bring... - 45.8943
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor or with a pastry blender, combine butter, date sugar, and flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 3/4 cup mixture, and press remainder of crumbs into an 8 X 8 X 2-inch pan.
Bake on middle shelf of oven... - 39.8364
Cheddar Cheesecake With Strawberries
Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of 9" springform pan.
Bake in 350 degree (moderate) oven 5 minutes.
Combine the cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Blend in peels, flour and 1/2.cup of the cream.
Pour over crumb... - 47.3009
Sweet Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Prepare cake as instructed.
Let cool, but do not slice and fill.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy.
Gradually pour in kirsch; beat well.
Cut cream cheese into small cubes.
Add to egg-yolk mixture... - 41.7021
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
Mini Cream Cheese Danish
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy mini cream cheese Danish that would be great to serve at a breakfast or brunch. Fruit preserves can be added to these, if you desire. - 108.503
Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients with pastry blender or two knives.
Blend in cream cheese.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Roll dough thin on lightly floured board; cut into 3-inch squares with... - 32.1223
Ny Deli Style Cheese Cake
I have an older cheese cake video but wanted to make a new one for The Real Women of Philadelphia's best cheese cake contest. The top prize is $5000. Here is my entry to the contest. - 123.42
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 3mm/ 1/8in and use to line a 28 x 10cm/11 x 4in tranche tin. Trim the edges of the pastry neatly with a knife, then chill for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2.... - 31.5667
Triple Delicious Strawberry Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
Sprinkle pecans over bottom of cooled pastry shell.
Place cream cheese in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Blend in whipped topping and powdered sugar.
Spread... - 48.842
Strawberry Devonshire Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine.
3) Knead the above dough enough to mix in all the ingredients together.
4) Into a 9" tart pan with a attachable base, pat the dough tightly onto... - 43.9997
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
In a medium-size bowl, thoroughly mix together cookie crumbs and butter.
Press onto bottom of springform pan to form a crust.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cottage cheese... - 42.0892
Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan ring.
Prick the base and bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the paper lining and reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180C, 350 F, gas 4) for a... - 44.1141
Strawberry Almond Tartlets
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar; beat and egg yolk
2. Work in to the flour and ground almonds
3. Chill this dough into a manageable consistency and then divide it into eight portions
4. Roll the pastry out into a thin film on a surface... - 47.7674
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) In a food processor, sift together flour and spice to make the pastry.
3) Process in sugar and butter in short bursts until it looks like breadcrumbs.
4) Blend in almonds in a... - 43.6258
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in center... - 0
Strawberry Lemon Tarts
Heat oven to 475 degrees.
Roll out pastry very thin and cut eighteen 3-inch rounds.
Place on cookie sheet and prick.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
Beat softened cream cheese and cream together until light and fluffy.
Stir in lemon rind.
Put... - 33.5981
Giant Strawberry Tart
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry to a 14-inch circle; carefully fit into a 12-inch pizza pan. Fold under and flute edge; prick pastry with fork. Bake in a 425° oven about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
2 In a medium saucepan combine... - 35.3229
French Strawberry Tart
Combine cheese, sugar, lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well.
Spread in bottom of baked shell.
Top with strawberries.
Combine cornstarch and water; add preserves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thick and clear.
Remove... - 46.3854
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Knead to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out dough to fit an... - 46.2843
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
French Cream Tarts With Fruit
Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat until fluffy.
Fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
Spoon into pastry shells, if desired, or dessert dishes.
Top cream cheese mixture with fruit. - 24.4925
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
Summer Fruit Tartlets
Summer Fruit Tartlets are sweet delicious tarts that you will just not have enough off. The fruit flavor of unique Summer Fruit Tartlets is incomparable. Try this Summer Fruit Tartlets at home! - 41.1126
Petit Jam Tarts
Cream butter, cream cheese, and salt together.
Add flour gradually, mixing until smooth.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out very thin and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cooky cutter or cut into... - 36.2362
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 34.0831
In a mixing bowl combine flour, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter and shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Make a well in the center.
Combine the egg yolk and 2 tablespoons cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a... - 42.4948
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
1. Beat cream cheese until soft in a small bowl. Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth. Add dessert mix; stir with a spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
2. Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly. Decorate with fruits of your... - 25.6662
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
Zeppole Di San Giuseppe
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father's day in Italy.
Like cream puffs, it is usually filled with custard cream but I used mascarpone cheese like tiramisu... - 101.055
Classic Coeur A La Creme
Coeur A La CrÃ¨me has a Wonderful taste. The cream cheese and strawberry currant gives the Coeur A La CrÃ¨me Gripping taste. - 41.3801
Tartelettes Coeur A La CrÃ¨me
Method Prepare pastry dough and chill 1 hour.
Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Roll out dough thinly and line tartlet pans.
Prick bot- toms and bake blind in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
Soften cheese by pushing it through a... - 24.2072
Summertime Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place tortilla on pan; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake about 4 to 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat together the cream cheese, honey and... - 42.5807
Toblerone Mousse Fondues With Meringues And Fruit
In a metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water melt the chocolate with the cream, stirring, remove the bowl from the pan, and let the mixture cool while making the meringue.
In another metal bowl combine the whites and the sugar, set the bowl... - 38.2586
Summer Fruit Platter Pie
Heat oven to 475°.
Prepare pastry as directed except before adding water, stir the shredded cheese into flour mixture; roll dough 1 inch larger than 14-inch pizza pan.
Ease into pizza pan; flute edge.
Prick bottom and side of pastry.
Bake 8 to 10... - 44.6077
Honey Almond Tartlets
Cut butter into flour with pastry blender until completely mixed.
With fork, blend in sour cream.
Divide dough In half; wrap each in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours (thorough chilling of the dough is important for ease in... - 42.8185
Mississippi Mist Pie
Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl.
Press firmly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
Refrigerate until firm.
Reserving 3 strawberries for garnish, cut off stem ends of remaining berries so they are no more than 1 inch tall.
Arrange, cut ends down,... - 43.1316
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 36.4556
Pear Tart Elegante
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
2. Prepare the Pastry: Combine the butter, sugar, lemon rind, vanilla and egg yolk in a small bowl; beat until well mixed. Add the flour and almonds; stir to mix well. Press the mixture into an even layer over the... - 39.3194
Triple Fruit Flan
1 For flan pastry: Fold a 30-inch length of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise, to make a rectangle, 15x9.
2 In a bowl,blend piecrust mix, egg and 2 tablespoons sugar until the mixture leaves side of the... - 49.8593
Lynn's Fresh Fruit Tart - July 4th
Lynn demonstrates how to make a beautiful Fresh Fruit Tart that would be perfect for a July 4th event. Very colorful and impressive, but easy to make. From Paula Deen. - 0
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 51.0796
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 42.8583
Summer Dessert Pizza
To make the crust: Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour and sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and blend with a pastry blender or process just until the mixture resembles fine... - 52.4317
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel, and vanilla.
2. Make well in center; add egg yolk and butter.
3. Mix, with fingertips, until dough cleans side of bowl.
4. Form into a ball, and wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate about 1... - 44.6347
You know that lone child in the cafeteria who would not touch a PB&J sandwich? That was me! After years of protest, however, I saw the light and joined the millions who delight in this all-American combination. In every restaurant where I have worked as a... - 45.0379