- » Strawberry Cracker
Strawberry Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cracker recipes.
Strawberry Cream Filled Graham Cracker Torte
For any one who loves fruit cream of their favorite desserts this Strawberry Cream Filled Graham Cracker Torte is a must try! Great with the goodness of strawberry and with the surprise crunchy feel of graham cracker crumbs this Strawberry Cream Filled Graham... - 44.4156
Chocolate Coated Surprises - Strawberries And Crackers
Chocolate sweets are sure delights for dear ones, particularly kids on any occasion. Watch the video showing how to make chocolate covered strawberries as well as chocolate covered crackers with attractive toppings. Chocolate is indeed a temptation! - 79.5988
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 38.5215
Graham Cracker Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 9-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the egg yolks, vanilla and then the nuts, beating well... - 36.5114
Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Pie
1) In a bowl, whip the non-dairy whipping cream as per the package directions.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Prepare the gelatin as per the speed-set directions, until thickened.
4) Combine with the whipped cream, beat well.
5) Fold in the... - 32.1341
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Looking for an interesting and unique recipe that can be served during an afternoon tea, or even as a simple dessert? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! - 83.7662
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Graham
Strawberries and cream cheese is a deadly combination! Make them on a graham cracker for a snack and they be gobbled up in no time. A perfect snack for after school hours! - 95.615
Strawberry Cheesecake Jello Shot
1. Scoop out the pulp of strawberries and slice off the bottom to make them stand still.
2. To make jello - add jello powder in boiling water and stir till mixed well, add cream cheese and stir well.
3. Add vodka and fill this mixture in the... - 108.064
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1) In a saucepan, add in 1 pint of strawberries. Using a fork or pastry blender crush the berries.
2) In a bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Add the mixture to the strawberries.
3) Cook the strawberries over medium flame. Stir the mixture... - 39.8404
Place the butter in an 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) ceramic dish or microwave-safe pie plate and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the graham crackers and the sugar, mix well.
Remove 1/3 cup (80 mL) and reserve for topping.
Spread the remaining crumbs all over the dish... - 24.351
Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
This Sugar Free Strawberry Pie recipe was passed on to me by my dear grandmother, Peaches Smith. Once she found out that her two sons were diabetic, she set out on a venture to make delictable dishes that would become their favorites every time they visited. - 102.543
Cheese Roll With Strawberries
Whip cheese, and form into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate.
Immediately before serving, roll the cheese in brown sugar.
Place on a serving tray with strawberries on one side and crackers on the other.
Delightiul as a dessert or lor brunch. - 21.4102
Coeur A La Creme With Fresh Strawberries
1 In a medium size bowl,let the cream cheese soften at room temperature.
2 Put the cottage cheese through a sieve into the same bowl and gradually blend in cream, 10X sugar and salt until creamy-smooth.Chill for 1 hour.
3 Line six individual... - 34.8515
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Combine strawberry preserves and yogurt in bowl.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into graham cracker crust and freeze.
Remove and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. - 25.9675
Easy And Quick Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Combine milk and ice cream in bowl.
Blend until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly with egg beater just until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill until set about 1 hour.
Garnish with strawberries, if desired. - 27.797
Strawberry Gelatin Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Strawberry Gelatin Pie . This Strawberry Gelatin Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 41.0738
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and the butter thoroughly.
Press mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches or divide mixture among 6 to 8 dessert dishes and press in bottoms and halfway up sides of... - 38.6181
Cottage Cheese And Strawberry Pie
Combine first 9 ingredients; blend until smooth.
Pour into crust.
Bake at 250Â° 60 minutes.
Turn off heat and leave pie in oven 60 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Arrange berries on top and brush with Glaze.
Each serving contains 177 calories. - 36.7706
1. Slice 2 cups strawberries and place in baked pie crust. Halve remaining strawberries and arrange on top of sliced berries.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart casserole or glass measure. Blend in water and com syrup with wire whip. Cook on Full... - 28.8442
Strawberry Ice Cream Tarts
1) Rinse, hull and crush the strawberries, reserving 4 for garnish.
2) Mix in the lemon juice, milk and salt. Then fold in the beaten cream and blend well.
3) Turn the mixture into the refrigerator tray and freeze for 30 minutes, then stir and... - 33.1695
Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pies
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then pureed strawberries and ReaLemon.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crusts.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with additional strawberries.
Return ungarnished... - 34.7402
Strawberry Dessert Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter, blending thor- oughly.
Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add vinegar, sugar and vanilla gradually.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Pour into cracker crust.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 44.4901
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Strawberry chiffon pie is a perfect dessert for spring or summer and a real treat for berry lovers. Set in a graham cracker crust with a filling of whipped cream along with egg whites lemon juice, sugar and gelatin, the strawberry chiffon pie is a frozen pie... - 43.484
Frozen Strawberry Cake
Combine ingredients in order listed and blend well.
Line a freezing tray with oiled paper, fill with the mixture and freeze until firm.
Cut into squares, top with whipped cream and a few pecan meats if desired.
Serves 6. - 32.5025
Strawberry-glazed Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Strawberry Glaze; beat thoroughly.
Spoon into Graham Cracker Crust.
Bake 1 hour.
Cool, then top with Strawberry Glaze. - 38.6355
Strawberry Cheese Cake
1) In a food processor bowl combine Splenda ricotta cheese
and whipped cream.
2) Cover and blend or process until smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) To serve, cut the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces at the seam.
5) Top each piece with... - 39.1191
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and... - 48.617
Refrigerator Strawberry Pie
Melt butter, combine with crumbs and mix thoroughly.
Pat buttered crumbs evenly over sides and bottom of pie plate and chill.
Hull and wash berries and cut into small pieces.
Mix with sugar, salt and lemon juice.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes,... - 45.1829
Combine cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and butter; mix well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; chill at least 1 hour.
Combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir gently.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain, reserving juice.
Set strawberries... - 36.0082
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.2537
Strawberry Pie is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 32.7817
Position shredding disc in food processor bowl, and top with cover.
Cut cheese to fit food chute, if necessary.
Place cheese in food chute, shred, applying firm pressure with food pusher.
Place onion in food chute, grate, applying firm pressure with food... - 38.4678
Strawberry Glazed Cheese Pie
Ok! Have you ever tried fruit glazing on your cheese pie? If not try out this extremely delicious Strawberry Glazed Cheese Pie; it's just awesome! Great to go for parties too! - 40.5327
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine strawberry-flavored gelatin and boiling water; stir till strawberry gelatin is dissolved.
Beat in the strawberry yogurt and... - 38.4283
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 45.0245
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place cottage cheese in a blender,- process until smooth. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.... - 37.8668
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy.
Add whipping cream, beat until soft peaks form.
Add yogurt and gelatin mixture, mixing until smooth.
Spoon filling into graham cracker... - 37.0528
Strawberry Fruit Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl; toss gently. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain strawberries, reserving 2 teaspoons liquid. Set strawberries aside.
3. Combine reserved strawberry liquid, remaining 1 tablespoon... - 39.6482
1) Wash berries under running water. Hull and drain thoroughly.
2) Use a strainer to force jam into a bowl.
3) In two different bowls, put almonds and cracker crumbs, respectively.
4) Slightly beat eggs.
5) Take the berries to dip in jam and... - 41.2308
Strawberry Cracker Recipes By Category