- » Strawberry Cracker
Strawberry Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cracker recipes.
Strawberry Cream Filled Graham Cracker Torte
For any one who loves fruit cream of their favorite desserts this Strawberry Cream Filled Graham Cracker Torte is a must try! Great with the goodness of strawberry and with the surprise crunchy feel of graham cracker crumbs this Strawberry Cream Filled Graham... - 46.4066
Chocolate Coated Surprises - Strawberries And Crackers
Chocolate sweets are sure delights for dear ones, particularly kids on any occasion. Watch the video showing how to make chocolate covered strawberries as well as chocolate covered crackers with attractive toppings. Chocolate is indeed a temptation! - 78.0171
Graham Cracker Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 9-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the egg yolks, vanilla and then the nuts, beating well... - 37.9178
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Looking for an interesting and unique recipe that can be served during an afternoon tea, or even as a simple dessert? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! - 115.868
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Graham
Strawberries and cream cheese is a deadly combination! Make them on a graham cracker for a snack and they be gobbled up in no time. A perfect snack for after school hours! - 94.1908
Strawberry Cheesecake Jello Shot
1. Scoop out the pulp of strawberries and slice off the bottom to make them stand still.
2. To make jello - add jello powder in boiling water and stir till mixed well, add cream cheese and stir well.
3. Add vodka and fill this mixture in the... - 108.117
Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Pie
1) In a bowl, whip the non-dairy whipping cream as per the package directions.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Prepare the gelatin as per the speed-set directions, until thickened.
4) Combine with the whipped cream, beat well.
5) Fold in the... - 34.7475
Cheese Roll With Strawberries
Whip cheese, and form into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate.
Immediately before serving, roll the cheese in brown sugar.
Place on a serving tray with strawberries on one side and crackers on the other.
Delightiul as a dessert or lor brunch. - 22.8895
Coeur A La Creme With Fresh Strawberries
1 In a medium size bowl,let the cream cheese soften at room temperature.
2 Put the cottage cheese through a sieve into the same bowl and gradually blend in cream, 10X sugar and salt until creamy-smooth.Chill for 1 hour.
3 Line six individual... - 37.3648
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Combine strawberry preserves and yogurt in bowl.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into graham cracker crust and freeze.
Remove and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. - 26.9602
Easy And Quick Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Combine milk and ice cream in bowl.
Blend until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly with egg beater just until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill until set about 1 hour.
Garnish with strawberries, if desired. - 29.6943
Place the butter in an 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) ceramic dish or microwave-safe pie plate and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the graham crackers and the sugar, mix well.
Remove 1/3 cup (80 mL) and reserve for topping.
Spread the remaining crumbs all over the dish... - 25.3796
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and the butter thoroughly.
Press mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches or divide mixture among 6 to 8 dessert dishes and press in bottoms and halfway up sides of... - 39.8381
Strawberry Margarita Pie
Delicious Strawberry Margarita Pie! You simply have to try this lovely strwberry dessert. Try this wonderful Strawberry Margarita Pie, I am sure you will love it! - 48.066
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1) In a saucepan, add in 1 pint of strawberries. Using a fork or pastry blender crush the berries.
2) In a bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Add the mixture to the strawberries.
3) Cook the strawberries over medium flame. Stir the mixture... - 41.7042
Cottage Cheese And Strawberry Pie
Combine first 9 ingredients; blend until smooth.
Pour into crust.
Bake at 250Â° 60 minutes.
Turn off heat and leave pie in oven 60 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Arrange berries on top and brush with Glaze.
Each serving contains 177 calories. - 39.0748
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 39.2672
1. Slice 2 cups strawberries and place in baked pie crust. Halve remaining strawberries and arrange on top of sliced berries.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart casserole or glass measure. Blend in water and com syrup with wire whip. Cook on Full... - 30.2026
Refrigerator Strawberry Pie
Melt butter, combine with crumbs and mix thoroughly.
Pat buttered crumbs evenly over sides and bottom of pie plate and chill.
Hull and wash berries and cut into small pieces.
Mix with sugar, salt and lemon juice.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes,... - 44.2659
Strawberry Ice Cream Tarts
1) Rinse, hull and crush the strawberries, reserving 4 for garnish.
2) Mix in the lemon juice, milk and salt. Then fold in the beaten cream and blend well.
3) Turn the mixture into the refrigerator tray and freeze for 30 minutes, then stir and... - 34.4341
Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pies
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then pureed strawberries and ReaLemon.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crusts.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with additional strawberries.
Return ungarnished... - 36.9674
Strawberry Dessert Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter, blending thor- oughly.
Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add vinegar, sugar and vanilla gradually.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Pour into cracker crust.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 45.3423
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and... - 48.9406
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Strawberry chiffon pie is a perfect dessert for spring or summer and a real treat for berry lovers. Set in a graham cracker crust with a filling of whipped cream along with egg whites lemon juice, sugar and gelatin, the strawberry chiffon pie is a frozen pie... - 45.8468
Frozen Strawberry Cake
Combine ingredients in order listed and blend well.
Line a freezing tray with oiled paper, fill with the mixture and freeze until firm.
Cut into squares, top with whipped cream and a few pecan meats if desired.
Serves 6. - 31.9178
Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
This Sugar Free Strawberry Pie recipe was passed on to me by my dear grandmother, Peaches Smith. Once she found out that her two sons were diabetic, she set out on a venture to make delictable dishes that would become their favorites every time they visited. - 100.872
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy.
Add whipping cream, beat until soft peaks form.
Add yogurt and gelatin mixture, mixing until smooth.
Spoon filling into graham cracker... - 38.488
Strawberry-glazed Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Strawberry Glaze; beat thoroughly.
Spoon into Graham Cracker Crust.
Bake 1 hour.
Cool, then top with Strawberry Glaze. - 40.748
Strawberry Cheese Cake
1) In a food processor bowl combine Splenda ricotta cheese
and whipped cream.
2) Cover and blend or process until smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) To serve, cut the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces at the seam.
5) Top each piece with... - 37.5174
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.8929
Strawberry Pie is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 35.5393
Strawberry Glazed Cheese Pie
Ok! Have you ever tried fruit glazing on your cheese pie? If not try out this extremely delicious Strawberry Glazed Cheese Pie; it's just awesome! Great to go for parties too! - 41.6856
Date Cookies is an irresistible snacks that you simply can't resist. Try this Date Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.024
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine strawberry-flavored gelatin and boiling water; stir till strawberry gelatin is dissolved.
Beat in the strawberry yogurt and... - 39.6088
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 44.9536
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place cottage cheese in a blender,- process until smooth. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.... - 39.0244
Banana Split Dessert
Press a mixture of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the confectioners' sugar, softened butter, vanilla and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour evenly over the graham cracker... - 37.7112
1) Wash berries under running water. Hull and drain thoroughly.
2) Use a strainer to force jam into a bowl.
3) In two different bowls, put almonds and cracker crumbs, respectively.
4) Slightly beat eggs.
5) Take the berries to dip in jam and... - 41.6
Strawberry Fritters, serve them pipping hot to kids and grown ups, nobody can resist them. Enjoy the fried strawberries with some chocolate sauce. You will love the sweet tangy taste and try again and again. - 44.8085
Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
Measure 1/2 cup (125 ml) for topping.
Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9 inch (22 cm) springform pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Filling: Mix both gelatin powders... - 49.427
Position shredding disc in food processor bowl, and top with cover.
Cut cheese to fit food chute, if necessary.
Place cheese in food chute, shred, applying firm pressure with food pusher.
Place onion in food chute, grate, applying firm pressure with food... - 39.6667
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and nutmeg together.
Stir in the water until mixture is moist.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 in. (25 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Combine cottage cheese... - 45.7004
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake has a great taste. For the cake lovers, Strawberry Topped Cheesecake is a must try recipe. The topping of strawberries and vanilla enhances the taste of Strawberry Topped Cheesecake. - 47.1085
Strawberry Banana Pie
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor.... - 39.2175
Strawberry Almond Fritters
Wash, hull, and dry strawberries on paper towel.
Force apricot jam through coarse strainer.
Finely chop toasted almonds and crush salted crackers until you have a cupful.
Beat eggs slightly.
Dip each berry in jam and roll in almonds.
When all are coated, dip,... - 39.5535
Strawberry Cream Pie
Bake crust; cool.
Heat strawberries to boiling, breaking apart with fork.
Stir in gelatin until dis solved.
Mix in ice cream until melted.
Chill until thickened but not set.
Pour into baked crust.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
If desired, serve wih frozen... - 31.6418
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 111.481
Combine cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and butter; mix well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; chill at least 1 hour.
Combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir gently.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain, reserving juice.
Set strawberries... - 37.7286
Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
In saucepan, melt marshmallows in warm water; chill till completely cool but not set.
Grease 9" pie plate with butter or margarine; sprinkle with all except 2 tablesp. graham-cracker crumbs.
Stir up marshmallows; fold in cream, then 3 cups berries.
Spoon... - 31.9423
Glazed Strawberry Cream Pie
Heat 1 cup milk in top of double boiler.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup milk with 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 /4 cup sugar and salt.
When mixture is smooth, pour into hot milk, and cook over direct heat until thickened and no starch flavor remains.
Stir a little... - 36.159
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1) Take a bowl mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, and honey. Portion this mixture to the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie-plate.
2) Freeze this mixture for about half an hour.
3) Take electric mixer and beat the cream cheese until... - 44.6872
Strawberry Or Raspberry Jam
1) Into the blender, add in 1 1/2 packets of the berries in batches.
Use the chop blade to pulse the berries to coarsely chopped.
2) Pour the mixture into a 4 1/2 to 5 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
3) Add in the remaining berries along with lemon juice... - 36.6094
Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream
Very simple yer exquisite this Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream is an awesone way to liven up your desserts, especially cakes! Spread it as dessert topping or just use it for decorating your cake, this Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream... - 47.0143
Strawberry Fruit Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl; toss gently. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain strawberries, reserving 2 teaspoons liquid. Set strawberries aside.
3. Combine reserved strawberry liquid, remaining 1 tablespoon... - 39.5321
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly grease a 7-inch (18-cm) springform cake pan and set it aside.
Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and knot the end.
Beat the bag with a rolling pin until the crackers are reduced to crumbs.
Melt the butter in... - 44.8535
Strawberry Ice Cake
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan or springform pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the top of the cold water.
Allow to soften for several... - 45.0807
Strawberry Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Halve 1/3 of the strawberries and keep aside.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, eggs, vanilla, cream cheese, flour, salt and 1/4 cup sugar.
3) Using the Puree blade, blend for about 40 seconds. With a... - 46.8264
Chocolate Crunch With Strawberries
Break the chocolate in pieces and melt in a bowl with the butter on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat until the chocolate is completely melted.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a bowl with the... - 45.8364
Strawberry Patch Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit
2 In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
3 In another bowl, mix sugar and mace.
4 Add in, one tablespoon at a time, to the egg whites, beating well after each addition.
5 Stir in... - 40.5009
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 46.6222
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 42.1604
Strawberry And Almond Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to moderate (350°F.).
Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and blend slowly with an electric mixer.
When cream cheese is fairly smooth, add eggs, one at a time, beating mixture well... - 48.8415
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Melt margarine in 9-inch cake pan. Add crumbs, mix. Press mixture over bottom of pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Cool.
3. Sieve cottage cheese or puree in blender. Add milk and stir until smooth. Chill.
4. In saucepan, mix 1 1/2... - 35.1224
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl.
Press into 2 (8-inch) pie pan bottoms and sides.
Beat milk, juice, tequila and Triple Sec in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Lower speed and beat in berries with syrup... - 41.4317
Combine crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Mix in margarine.
Press mixture evenly onto bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan.
Beat cream cheese with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons of the milk until smooth.
Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
Spread over... - 37.7351
Peanut Butter Fluffs
1. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine crumbs and margarine; press about 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup. Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping.
3. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on... - 31.3577
Strawberry Ribbon Pie
Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
Press mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie plate.
Dissolve gelatin in the 2 cups boiling water; add lemon juice.
Measure 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture; stir in the 1/2 cup cold water.
Chill till partially set... - 44.5203
Diabetic Strawberry Angel Pie
Combine graham wafer crumbs, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Press into a 1-litre (9-inch) pie plate or 2-litre (8-inch) square cake pan or 23 centimetre (9-inch) spring form pan.
Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before filling.
If desired, reserve 25 millilitres... - 44.338
Strawberry And Pineapple Pie
1) In a bowl, place the condensed milk.
2) To this, add the thawed berries and drained pineapple.
3) Into this, mix in Cool Whip gently.
4) Into the Graham cracker crusts, place this mixture.
5) Freeze for several hours, until the pie sets... - 38.0898
Strawberry Glazed Cheese Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate, using Graham-Cracker Crust.
2. Combine water, dry milk, sugar, eggs, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, flour and cottage cheese in container of electric blender; cover and whirl until smooth. (Or you may sieve cheese into a bowl, add... - 36.8361
Strawberry Dream Pie Filling
In mixing bowl, combine strawberry halves, Jello and yogurt.
Add ice cream and mix until well combined.
Pour into a prepared light graham cracker pie crust.
Place in freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 28.6144
Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1. In a medium bowl, mix crushed fruit and yogurt until thoroughly combined.
2. Add Cool Whip and blend with folding movements.
3. Into the crust, spoon the filling and keep in freezer for 4 hours.
4. About 30 minutes before... - 39.4082
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
"Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla together in bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; blend in walnuts and cracker crumbs.
Add crumb mixture to egg mixture alter-... - 45.2846
Strawberry Banana Split Cake
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2) Pack the crust mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3) Mix together the icing sugar, eggs and butter and... - 46.1095
Strawberry Brandy Cheese Cake
1) Mix cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
2) Cream the cheese. Add the sugar, blend well. Add beaten eggs and beat again. Add flour, salt brandy, vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat well.
3)... - 31.7894
Strawberry Gelatin Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Strawberry Gelatin Pie . This Strawberry Gelatin Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 42.8973
Force the preserves through a sieve.
Gently but firmly grasp each berry by the hull; dip in preserves.
Using a fork to help coat, cover berry up to hull with the preserves.
Allow excess to drip through tines of fork.
Coat with nuts, still holding hull.
Shake... - 34.3978
Cheese Souffle With Strawberry Sauce
This Cheese Souffle With Orange Sauce has won my heart out and out ! I love this delicious creamy fully fruited cake for dessert ! Do try this ! Your suggestions for this Cheese Souffle With Orange Sauce are welcome ! - 43.3162
Wild Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water then add to boiling water.
Cool to room temperature, then fold in strawberries sprinkled with 2 Tbsp.granulated sugar.
Chill until gelatin begins to set.
Whip cream until it peaks.
Fold into berry mixture.
Beat whites to soft... - 39.5122
Strawberry Almond Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, place crackers in a food processor; process until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar, butter, and 4 teaspoons water; pulse just until moist.
Place mixture in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with... - 43.0267
New York Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a recipe that's a creative spin on classic NY style cheesecake. Instead of serving with fresh strawberries, seedless strawberry jam is swirled on top of the batter for a beautiful marbled effect. Gorgeous and... - 40.2796
Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie
1. In a pot over medium heat, add in the strawberry, water, sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add water and cornstarch to make the slurry. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another mixing... - 124.382
Strawberry Sour Cream Pie
1. Make Basic crumb crust, combine crumbs, sugar and spice.
2. Mix in melted butter; the mixture should stick together when pressed (dry crumbs may need a little more fat).
3. Press mixture evenly over base of a 9-inch pie plate or flan case.
4. Bake 5 to 8... - 45.9463
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Thoroughly mix ingredients for crust.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Sides should be about 1 3/4 inches high.
Combine eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond extract; beat till smooth.
Blend in sour cream.
Pour into crumb... - 47.481
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°.
Lightly butter 9 or 10-inch spring-form pan.
Crust: Combine all ingredients and press compactly on bottom of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
Add all remaining filling... - 39.3026
Strawberry Banana Pie
Crust: Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter together and press into 2 deep-dish, 9-inch pie pans.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Filling: Use beater and mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together.
Divide between the 2 crusts evenly and spread along... - 44.4017
Healthy Ice Cream Sandwiches (strawberry Banana)
With just 3 ingredients, these healthy strawberry banana ice cream sandwiches makes a great guilt-free snack or dessert. I don't know about you but I'm always looking for healthy desserts that taste great. Sadly I don't come across many of them but these... - 0
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream confectioner's sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top... - 37.4811
Cottage Cheese Pie
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Use hot water to rinse an 8 1/2 inch glass pie plate and dry.
3) Grease the bottom of the pie plate till all the butter is used.
4) Sprinkle over with graham cracker crumbs and gently press down to create a... - 47.0535
Sour Cream Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well, firmly press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, gradually add 1 cup sugar, mixing well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.4272
Brie En Croute
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread apricot preserves on top of Brie.
Defrost pastry and lightly roll. Set Brie on one sheet of pastry and cut to fit so that pastry reaches up and around sides of Brie, even with top. Cut second piece of pastry to fit the top. Seal... - 31.5337
Easy Margarita Pie
Absolutely superb Margarita Pie.Want to bake a strawberry Margarita Pie...look no further,an excellent Margarita Pie with frozen strawberry & graham cracker. - 36.5388
Banana Split Cream Pie
Layer the banana and strawberries in the graham cracker shell.
Combine the dry vanilla pudding mix, dry strawberry gelatin mix and 1 1/3 cups of the Mountain Dew in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened and mixture starts to boil, stirring... - 45.083
Pecan Cheese Ring
Pecan Cheese Ring has two dimensional tastes. Pecan Cheese Ring gets its taste from cheese, pecan garnished with parsley. Pecan Cheese Ring is loved by many around the world. - 34.6902
Texas Cheese Ring
Combine cheese, mayonnaise, nuts, and onion in a large bowl.
Mix well and add peppers.
Mold into ring with hands.
Before serving, fill middle of ring with strawberry preserves.
Serve cheese on crackers topped with preserves. - 35.2206
1. Combine fish and shellfish and arrange over salad greens in a shallow serving bowl or small platter
2. Garnish with melon balls, strawberries or other fruit and serve with wafers or crackers
3. Pass the Louie Dressing - 35.6037
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls.
Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into... - 32.2138
Berry Smoothie Pie
In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand fori minute.
Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and... - 32.2094
Strawberry Cracker Recipes By Category