- » Strawberry Cottage Cheese Crepe
Strawberry Cottage Cheese Crepe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cottage cheese crepe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cottage cheese crepe recipes.
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 46.4206
Nutritious Brunch Crepes
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5)... - 39.2493
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 43.3823
Process cottage cheese in a blender or the work bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.
Add vanilla and process a few seconds more.
Place 2 tablespoons whipped cottage cheese on each crepe.
Fold over and top with 2 tablespoons... - 27.6477
1) In a bowl, place the strawberries, reserving 2 for garnish.
2) Mash the strawberries, using a fork.
3) In a blender, place the mashed strawberries, cheese and sweetener.
4) Blend until the smooth puree is formed.
5) Serve as desired, with... - 31.515
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor bowl; process until smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl; cover and chill.
Combine strawberries and sugar; toss and set aside.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe; fold sides and ends... - 30.2903
Combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; beat until smooth.
Stir in next 3 ingredients; chill 15 to 20 minutes.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons cheese filling in center of each crepe.
Fold right and left sides over filling; then fold bottom and top over filling,... - 34.3449
For crepes, combine flour, milk, and the 1 egg.
Beat with rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6 inch skillet or crepe pan with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Remove from heat and pour in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and tilt... - 39.9006
To prepare filling for crepes, beat first 5 ingredients together. Divide the filling between the crepes, placing a large spoonful of filling in the center of each crepe. Fold two opposite sides of crepe towards center and overlap them. Fold in the two... - 29.1387
A Pretty Patio Supper
1. Allow the sherbet to soften by removing from freezer to refrigerator.
2. Reserve 4 berries for each serving then place the remaining in a liquidizer along with sherbet and blend into a puree.
3. Pour into an 9-inch square pan and freeze.
4.... - 40.0599