- » Strawberry Corn Flake
Strawberry Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry corn flake recipes.
Easy Strawberry Cereal Parfait
If you crave for something sweet after your meals, here is a quick strawberry parfait recipe for you. Watch this video and see how quickly the chef makes this deliciously tasting parfait by combing strawberries with cereals. - 79.7836
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in a 2 quart saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of the mixture forms a hard ball when tested in cold water (252Â° on a candy thermometer).
Beat... - 37.4006
Fresh Strawberry Pie
This Fresh Strawberry Pie is simple an impressive thing to adorn your dining table for any occasion. Great with the goodness of fresh strawberries, I doubt if fruit pies come any better than this Fresh Strawberry Pie! Try it out, I am sure your kids will just... - 29.932
Introduce this Strawberry Divinity to your yearning taste buds, and you will crave nothing else for a long time! This recipe uses strawberry gelatin. Great as a snack, this satisfies the sweet carvings too. Make this Strawberry Divinity for your family today... - 47.3985
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, corn syrup and water.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continually.
4. Reduce the flame and and continue haeting the mixture, stirring occasionally. Cook until the mixture reaches the... - 43.4389
Strawberry Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Have cheese and eggs at room temperature.
Mix well crumbs, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon.
Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan; chill.
In top part of double boiler combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin.
Add egg yolks, salt, and... - 48.1285
Berry Cereal Parfaits
In each tall parfait glass, layer about 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream, about 3 tablespoons partially thawed strawberries, and 1/4 cup corn flakes.
Top with another 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream and garnish with fresh strawberry halves, if desired. - 24.2584
Jelly Filled Dainties
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Using tablespoonfuls, shape dough into balls about... - 27.5614
Jelly Filled Dainties
Jelly Filled Dainties has a fine taste. Jelly Filled Dainties gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and flavored with vanilla extract. Jelly Filled Dainties is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.0465
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange is indeed a fruit treat. Bananas and mango play the lead in the recipe and the flavor is enriched with that of corn syrup. Check out the yummy recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 28.1708
This Creamy Cheese Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Creamy Cheese Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 48.3961
Creamy Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crush corn flakes, if used, as fine crumbs. Mix the crushed corn flakes with sugar and butter well. Keep half of the mixture to be used as topping.
3. Take a 10 inch spring form pan and firmly press rest of... - 49.3356