- » Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes
A strawberry cheesecake is a a strawberry flavored cheesecake or one containing the fruit. A cheesecake which is stopped with strawberries can also be called a strawberry cheesecake. More »
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I always feel like Cheesecake. You know how your friends will ask, "whatdya feel like eating?" That's an easy one: Cheesecake. I love its pillowy bite, the way it softly crumbles when your fork slides through, the way it lays like velvet on your tongue and... - 119.669
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Greek Yogurt
Yogurt can get tempting in many good ways especially when infused with a fruit like strawberry. Watch how to make Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt with fresh ripe strawberries and Greek yogurt as the key ingredients. Thick and lovely delicacy! - 107.798
Organic And Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
For vegans, here comes a great dessert recipe - Organic and Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake. This video shows this healthy and delicious cake being prepared from scratch. You can learn how to make it, watching this video. Bon Appetit! - 100.42
Unbaked Strawberry Cheesecake
If you haven't made cheesecake yet, you can start trying by watching this video of Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs. This is a quick and easy recipe and you can make it even more palatable by using your favorite topping instead of strawberry if you... - 84.8502
Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
Measure 1/2 cup (125 ml) for topping.
Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9 inch (22 cm) springform pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Filling: Mix both gelatin powders... - 49.427
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and... - 48.9406
Strawberry And Almond Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to moderate (350°F.).
Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and blend slowly with an electric mixer.
When cream cheese is fairly smooth, add eggs, one at a time, beating mixture well... - 48.8415
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 47.9412
Strawberry Rhubarb Ribboned Cheesecake
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture forms coarse crumbs; stir in milk to moisten.
Press crust mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
Bake for... - 47.5817
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Thoroughly mix ingredients for crust.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Sides should be about 1 3/4 inches high.
Combine eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond extract; beat till smooth.
Blend in sour cream.
Pour into crumb... - 47.481
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 46.7947
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 46.6222
Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium size bowl ,mix all the crust ingredients.Press in the bottom and the sides of a 9-inch glass pie plate.Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.Cool completely ,about 30 minutes.
3 In a... - 46.4869
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Knead to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out dough to fit an... - 46.2843
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Make pie shell according to recipe.
Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture for garnish.
Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
Drizzle honey over them.
Set aside for an hour or so.
If using frozen strawberries, slice, drizzle honey over them and leave them to... - 46.1183
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and nutmeg together.
Stir in the water until mixture is moist.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 in. (25 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Combine cottage cheese... - 45.7004
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 44.9536
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly grease a 7-inch (18-cm) springform cake pan and set it aside.
Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and knot the end.
Beat the bag with a rolling pin until the crackers are reduced to crumbs.
Melt the butter in... - 44.8535
Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Combine melted butter and biscuit crumbs.
3) Place paper cups inside the muffin pans.
4) Equally distribute the crumbs in the pans by pressing gently into bottoms of cup cake liners. Keep this... - 44.5767
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the half-and-half cream to 175°; stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs.
Return all to the pan, whisking constantly.
Cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches at least... - 44.4862
Chunky Strawberry Cheesecake
1) Chop the strawberries roughly.
2) Crush the digestive biscuits finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped strawberries along with orange juice and caster sugar and keep aside.
4) Combine the biscuits with caster sugar and melted... - 44.2258
Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan ring.
Prick the base and bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the paper lining and reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180C, 350 F, gas 4) for a... - 44.1141
Crumb Crust Crush 4 oz. coconut biscuits and combine with 2 oz.melted butter.
Press mixture on to base only of greased 8 in. springform pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
Filling Beat together cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, .
Add egg-yolks, beat well.... - 44.0302
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes is a delicious ipebaked dessert rec which I always crave for. Try this Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 43.8074
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Crumb Crust Crush biscuits finely, add melted butter and combine well.
Press over base only of 8 in. springform pan.
Filling Beat together sieved cream cheese, sifted flour, grated rind, and sour cream.
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy,... - 43.0806
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor or with a pastry blender, combine butter, date sugar, and flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 3/4 cup mixture, and press remainder of crumbs into an 8 X 8 X 2-inch pan.
Bake on middle shelf of oven... - 39.8364
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 39.2672
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place cottage cheese in a blender,- process until smooth. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.... - 39.0244
1. Place biscuit crumbs, margarine and water in a bowl and mix to combine. Press mixture over base of a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in springform tin and refrigerate until firm.
2. Place jelly crystals and gelatine in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve.... - 37.1462
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Melt margarine in 9-inch cake pan. Add crumbs, mix. Press mixture over bottom of pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Cool.
3. Sieve cottage cheese or puree in blender. Add milk and stir until smooth. Chill.
4. In saucepan, mix 1 1/2... - 35.1224
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Combine 1 1/4 cups 1% low-fat milk and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan, and stir well with a whisk.
Heat milk mixture to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil).
Remove mixture from heat.
Add cheese, stirring... - 34.366
Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Is there anything better than a Chocolate Covered Strawberry? A Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry. The freshness of the strawberry, the sweetness of the chocolate and the creaminess of the cheesecake filling is sure to be a hit this Valentines... - 33.8024
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Combine 1 cup strawberries, bananas, yogurt, vanilla, egg whites, and gelatin in blender on high speed for 2 minutes.
2. Pour into baked Grape-Nuts Pie Crust.
3. Bake at 350Â° fori hour.
4. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Top... - 33.1078
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake
1. Gently rinse strawberries and set out to dry completely, blotting with paper towels. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. To prepare dipping chocolate, place semisweet chocolate and shortening in a bowl and heat in the microwave 30 seconds at a tim - 29.1155
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
1.In a food processor combine frozen strawberries, powdered sugar, greek yogurt, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese-Cheesecake Filling and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes
2.Spoon frozen yogurt mixture into a resealable bag, then pipe into small glasses. (Such as... - 28.8952
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in center... - 0
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes By Category
Strawberry Cheesecake Dish: