- » Strawberry Cheese Bread
Strawberry Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cheese bread recipes.
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect! - 87.235
Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine yogurt cheese and strawberry preserve.
2. Serve spread on breads instead of butter or cream cheese. - 23.4411
Open Face Strawberry Cheese Sandwiches
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, and strawberry spread.
2.Spread half of the the cream mixture on the bread slices.
3.Cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
4. Take a serving platter and arrange the slice on... - 36.8845
Strawberry Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, water and vanilla.
3) Pour the vanilla mixture into a small baking dish.
4) Place the bread slice, over the vanilla mixture.
5) Allow the bread to soak in mixture for 2 minutes.
6)... - 43.7155
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 41.0851
English Muffins With Strawberries
English Muffins with Strawberries 4 Ingredients Breakfast, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Toast Blintzes is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Toast Blintzes dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.3748
Strawberry 'n' Cream Sandwich
Stir cheese, preserves and wheat germ together.
Spread on bread slice.
Top with remaining bread.
Cut in half or quarters - 29.7944
Farmer's Cheese And Strawberry Dumplings
1 For the dough: Into a medium bowl, using a rubber spatula, press the cheese through a coarse-meshed wire sieve .
2 Add the flour, egg, sugar, butter, vanilla, zest, and salt.
3 Using a handheld electric mixer on medium speed, beat to form a... - 44.4637
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.779
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 32.8851
Strawberries N Cream Bagel
Slice bagels in half horizontally.
Lightly spread with one teaspoon of butter or margarine; toast lightly.
Mix together cream cheese, mashed strawberries, vanilla and powdered sugar.
Spread mixture over bagels.
Garnish top of each bagel with sliced... - 34.9928
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 127.176
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 32.5135
1 Soften cream cheese in medium-size bowl; blend in strawberries and sugar until smooth.
2 Cut crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 9 or 10 thin slices; cover with a dampened towel; let stand 10 minutes.
3 Spread slices, 1 at a time,... - 19.9418
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Add biscuit mix, egg, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface; knead until smooth (about 1 minute).
Place dough on a large greased cookie sheet, roll into a... - 40.9682
Spread farmer cheese on toasted bread and set under broiler until top browns.
Mash strawberries, season with vanilla and serve over cheese toast. - 15.7856
1. Wash the strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 table-spoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside for Step 4.
2. Beat the cream cheese and 10X sugar into the mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3. Cut a 3-inch round from... - 22.8659
1 Wash strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 tablespoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside.
2 Beat cream cheese and 10X sugar into mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3 Cut a round from center of each slice of bread with a... - 21.2473
Strawberry And Stilton Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Strain mixture through a sieve into a jar, reserving liquid.
Set strawberries aside.
Add oil and water to jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Arrange 1 cup... - 35.1982
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 37.5393
Open Faced Strawberry Sandwiches
Thinly slice off the heels of the breads.
Cut each bread into about 12 slices.
Lay the slices on a large tray in one layer.
Spread cream cheese on the slices.
Cover the cheese with strawberries sliced lengthwise.
Press them down slightly.
Cover the tray... - 29.3613
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 32.1975
Mix cheese, jam and walnuts.
Spread on tasted waffle.
Cover with second waffle.
Cut into quarters - 25.6915
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 31.7171
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cooky cutter.
Brush top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Put 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops with... - 27.5723
Fruit Toast Deluxe
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Arrange toast on a baking sheet.
3.Combine strawberries, kiwis, bananas, and raspberries. Spoon fruit onto toast slices.
4.Bake for 10 minutes until fruit is warmed through.
5.Combine cottage cheese, orange rind, and orange... - 38.5904
Open Face Ham And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard with honey.
2. On each bread slice, spread half of mustard mixture and top with half of the ham and cheese.
3. Take half of the strawberries and decoratively arrange on each slice of bread.
4. Diagonally cut each slice... - 35.5942
French Cheese Rolls
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until soft.
Add milk; continue beating until smooth.
Cut crust from bread.
Roll over each slice once with rolling pin to flatten slightly.
Spread each bread slice with cream-cheese mixture and 1... - 39.819
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.4463
Double Stuffed French Toast
Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast. - 111.854
Fruited Cheese Danish
In shallow bowl blend eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and vanilla.
Soak bread in egg mixture.
Place bread on wax paper.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Immediately add margarine and bread.
Microwave at High 1 minute.
Turn slices... - 43.0128
Cottage Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread and top with remaining bread to form a sandwich.
In small bowl beat egg with water; transfer to small shallow pan and soak sandwich, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until all egg is... - 29.5339
Everyday Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a... - 40.6917
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 41.7006
Monte Cristo Casserole
So easy, super delicious, a real crowd pleaser and can be put together in the morning and baked when you get home from work! I get tons of requests for this dish, and it is perfect for pot luck get togethers. IF you have any leftovers, slice and freeze then... - 126.334
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 145.41
Mock Monte Cristos
Spread mayonnaise on six slices of bread; top each with ham, cheese and turkey.
Spread mustard on remaining bread; place over turkey.
In a shallow dish, combine eggs, milk, and confectioners' sugar and salt if desired.
Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, then... - 40.1345
Farm Fresh Salad With Brie Croutons
A recipe courtesy of US Food Service and Beyond the Plate. This salad is bursting full of flavor from the strawberries, toasted walnuts, raspberry vinegarette and crispy goat cheese and brie croutons. And it's all about presentation right? Check out what USF... - 106.168
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cookie cutter.
Brush the top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Place 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place a plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops... - 28.335
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and... - 43.9917
Red & White Tea Sandwiches
Spread cream cheese on bread. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles or squares. Garnish each tea sandwich with a halved strawberry. - 19.3624
Cut bread with a 3-inch dinosaur cutter.
Combine Neufchatel cheese, wheat germ, and juice, stir well.
Spread 1 Tablespoon on each bread cutout.
Press grape halves and strawberry slivers into cheese mixture.
Garnish with currants - 26.0674
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Stew chicken pieces with salt, pepper, 1 onion and bay leaf.
Reserve broth, and bone chicken.
Shred into bite-sized pieces.
In a 2-quart casserole alternate layers of chicken, soups, tos-tados, tomatoes, cheese and 2-3 chopped onions, ending with a topping of... - 34.7992
Monte Cristo Light
Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry spread on one side of each of 6 bread slices.
Place 1 ounce of turkey and 1 slice of cheese over strawberry spread on each bread slice; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs, egg white, and milk; stir well with a wire... - 40.4986
Zebra Peanut Sandwich Loaf
1. To prepare bread trim the crust, leaving a long block of white bread and cut bread lengthwise into four slices.
2. With rolling pin, slightly flatten each slice.
3. On waxed paper place one slice of bread and spread with apricot... - 43.7706
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 93.7792
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 41.2032
Classic Monte Cristo
Place 1 ounce each of turkey, ham, and cheese on each of 6 bread slices; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs and half-and-half; stir well with a wire whisk.
Carefully dip sandwiches into egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 40.4337
Chicken And Prosciutto Tortelloni Alfredo
When the sun's out and the barbie is on fire, something as super-tasty as this dish will likely sizzle up your taste buds. In this video recipe, Betty shares her all-time favorite entrée chicken and prosciutto tortelloni alfredo. It's so simple yet stunning... - 102.868
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 19.8687
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.8548
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE WITH CREAM CHEESE
2. For the Raspberry Chipotle sauce with cream cheese, take the cream cheese and place on a plate.
3. Drizzle the roasted raspberry... - 91.4137
Salmon And Avocado Platter
Wash artichokes, trim stems, and remove loose outer leaves.
Place artichokes in a saucepan; add water to a 1 1/2 inch depth.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or till an artichoke leaf pulls out easily.
Drain upside down;... - 39.9578
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.4377
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 43.0136
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.5126
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 40.4984