- » Strawberry Cake
Strawberry Cake Recipes
Strawberry cake, enchantingly pink gooey cake made with strawberry fruit or strawberry flavoring as the predominant ingredient is a dainty dreamy dessert treat. The basic recipe is a baked blend of crushed ... More »
Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Frosting
One of the best ways to welcome spring is by making this Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Frosting and enjoying the season. This soft and creamy cake is just like any other cake, except that the refreshing flavor of strawberries is incredible. Watch this video... - 144.522
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
Mamma mia, pass me some of that shortcakes here, I love, love, love this Raw vegan No Bake Strawberry Shortcake. In this video you will learn to make this in very less time. Being a vegan, this is shortcake recipe is almost orgasmic. - 127.886
Strawberry Shortcake Bars - Summer Dessert Fav
If you love strawberry shortcake as much as I do then you are going to love this cheesecake-ish twist! The homemade velvety butter cake is the perfect base for this light and fresh tasting strawberry shortcake bars. Perfect summer dessert! - 127.219
Strawberry Short Biscuits
Spring time calls for a fresh dessert with strawberries as they ripen! This is a cake which is deliciously put together! Watch the video for more! - 122.484
Strawberry shortcake is the perfect summer time sweet treat. Enjoy this recipe on a warm summer evening with loved ones. This recipe uses coconut flour, and is a gluten-free, celiac-friendly alternative to regular shortcake. - 116.706
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Pumped Up
Strawberries are wonderful and they are loaded with nutrition. And when you get loads of them, try making a scrumptious dessert that is easy to make. Chef Tawnya, the host of meals in a rush shows how to make strawberry shortcake pumped up in almost no time.... - 116.653
Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
4 Layers of Moist, Pink, Cake, sandwiched with globs of Vanilla Buttercream. The whole thing is then crowned with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and dusted with "Snow." - 114.831
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Crave for something sweet? Try repairing this luscious strawberry shortcake at home. Beryl Stokes presents a delightfully all-American dessert recipe that can be easily whipped up at home using a handful of ingredients, ripe, red strawberries and a few... - 110.351
Valentine's day is soon approaching and I am sure the recipe hunt would be on. Strawberries is the fruit of love season and when made into a shortcake, this fruit can really strike the right chord. So, impress your loved one by trying out this simple yet... - 106.713
Strawberry Honey Cake
A fabulous and moist cake. This video shows a wonderful easy recipe of truly delicious cake with honey frosting and strawberry. It has a rich vanilla cream topping. Everyone who tries thus, they absolutely love it. - 102.994
British Favorite Strawberry Shortcakes
Who doesn't love strawberries and these strawberry shortcake makes for a great treat? Betty whomps up her classic strawberry shortcake recipe that is a breeze to make and delightful to devour. Stream the recipe video and emulate this British summertime... - 102.669
Dessert is something that gets exciting to make. Especially if it involves macerating the strawberries and then having them with some whipped cream! See the video on how to make this mouth watering dessert! - 99.7256
Luscious Strawberry Shortcake
Are you a strawberry lover? Here's a great way to use up those juicy strawberries in your fridge. Watch the chef share this Luscious Strawberry Shortcake recipe that is totally drool worthy. Missing this recipe would be a sin. - 98.7488
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 97.1509
Desserts take the center stage in any event. Here is a rich summertime dessert that makes for an ideal fruity treat. Loaded with cream, sugar and fresh strawberries, this toothsome treats is worth trying. This video presents a simple recipe of the same. - 91.9759
Individual Strawberry Shortcake
Would you like to experiment with a great Individual Strawberry Shortcake recipe? This Individual Strawberry Shortcake is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. I am sure this super delicious European Individual Strawberry Shortcake is... - 49.7721
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 49.074
1)Pre-heat the oven to 425° F
2)In a bowl, add in the berries.
3)Scatter half of the superfine sugar over the berries.
4)Cover the bowl, and refrigerate until needed.
5)Take a bowl, and mix flour, baking powder, salt, lemon zest, and... - 48.8624
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Line six 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
4. Cut margarine with a pastry cutter.
5. Add margarine to... - 48.8451
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
1. Wash, hull and halve berries; combine with granulated sugar in a large bowl. Stir lightly, crushing a few of the berries. Let stand 30 minutes or until juices run freely.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Cut in shortening... - 48.8202
1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, soda bicarb and cream of tartar
2. Into this, rub in the butter or margarine and sugar and stir
3. Make a well in its centre and add beaten egg and milk and work into a dough not too soft
4. Shape this dough out... - 48.309
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line 2 x 20 cm (8 in) round sandwich tins.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in... - 48.1121
Star Strawberry Shortcake
1. In medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours, stirring; occasionally.
2. Topping: In small bowl whisk together sour cream, vanilla, and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Biscuits:... - 47.7493
Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
Foodie, would you like to try a special Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake recipe? It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. This Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake is a perfect Dessert. You have already been deprived of... - 47.7206
Very Strawberry Shortcakes
Combine strawberries, 1 tablespoon sugar and liqueur; mix well.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine flour, oat bran, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and... - 47.6704
Strawberry Cake Roll
To prepare the pan :
1. Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, grease with vegetable oil and line with waxed paper.
2. Grease waxed paper lightly and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 375°.
4. In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until... - 47.6351
Strawberry Upside Down Shortcake
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced strawberries and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar and mix well
2. In another bowl, mix the cream with confectioner-€™s sugar and whip till stiff. Chill this till required.
3. Preheat oven to 425F
4. Grease... - 47.2176
Super Strawberry Shortcake
This Super Strawberry Shortcake is simply electrifying ! This shortcake topped with creamy berries is yummy beyond description...I simply can't wait to make another one for myself now ! Go ahead and give your craving taste buddies a treat with this Super... - 47.1762
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Grease two flat tins of 8-inches each.
3) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Run in the butter till coarse crumbs are formed. Mix in the sugar.
4) In the center, make a... - 47.1256
This Strawberry Cake tastes awesome ! Try this creamy fruity layered cake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Strawberry Cake are welcome ! - 47.1079
Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and flour. Mix well.
3) In one layer cake pan, place the batter.
4) Bake until the top springs back.
5) Cool well.
6)... - 46.6568
1. Sieve baking powder and flour together.
2. Separate egg whites and egg yolks and using a whip, whisk separately.
3. Combine together and stir in ½ cup of sugar and mix well.
4. Take a bowl and arrange the whipped eggs.
5. Mix 1/3rd of the sieved... - 46.3559
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take bowl and sift together baking powder, sugar, flour and salt.
3. Cut in ½ cup of butter and continue stirring until the mixture turns coarse.
4. Add cream and egg, and stir until the mixture... - 46.2978
Colossal Strawberry Shortcake
About 40 minutes before serving: Gently toss strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Into large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut... - 46.1704
Cream Filled Strawberry Shortcake
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Lightly grease two baking sheets with butter.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter then work it into the flour with your fingertips.
Mix in the sugar.
Make a well in the center.
Mix... - 45.9182
Royal Strawberry Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl and whisk the egg well. Keep it aside.
3) In a wide bowl, put in the cream sugar, shortening, and the whisked egg. Whisk the ingredients.
4) Now add in a part of flour,... - 45.6894
Double Strawberry Shortcake
Wash, hull and sort strawberries.
Pick out and slice any that are soft or under ripe.
Add enough sliced good berries to make 1 cup, and spread in well-greased 8- or 9-inch ring mold.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
Halve remaining berries.
Sweeten to taste with... - 45.4502
Layered Strawberry Shortcake
Stir together strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside.
Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in 1 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients, stirring just to... - 45.3407
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. For strawberry mixture: Combine berries and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. For biscuits: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in bowl. Cut in CRISCO with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all... - 45.2034
Strawberry Cake Recipes By Category