- » Strawberry Bread Spread
Strawberry Bread Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry bread spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry bread spread recipes.
Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine yogurt cheese and strawberry preserve.
2. Serve spread on breads instead of butter or cream cheese. - 23.7149
1) Cut the strawberries.
2) Soak the gelatine.
3) In a saucepan with heavy bottom, combine lime juice, water and strawberries and mix well.
4) With a spoon, coarsely crush the strawberries.
5) Place the pan on fire and boil the... - 32.7176
Strawberry Nut Spread
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and pulse on medium speed until smooth.
2. Store covered in refrigerator until chill.
3. Serve with bread. - 31.9951
1. In a food processor or blender, puree the strawberries. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the butter until creamy. Add the sugar, lime juice, and strawberry puree and continue beating until the mixture is no longer separated and... - 21.3186
Flavored butters are tasty on simple tea breads, hot Biscuits or scones.
In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup (125 mL) softened butter until light and creamy; beat in 2 tbsp (25 mL) icing sugar.
Beat in 1/4 cup (50 mL) crushed strawberries (about 1/2 cup/125 mL whole... - 20.7266
Strawberry Skillet Jam
This Strawberry Skillet Jam tastes heavenly ! My joy knows no bounds when I dig into a loaf of my breakfast bread with a generous serving of this fruity spread over it ! Try this Strawberry Skillet Jam and let me know if you like it ! - 35.7344
Sift the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon into a large bowl.
Combine the strawberries, vegetable oil, eggs and walnuts in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients gradually to the dry ingredients; mix well.
Spoon the batter into 2... - 38.539
Strawberry Roll Ups
Wash and clean the strawberries, then slice.
Mash 3/4 cup strawberries with a fork and set aside.
Place remaining strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar.
Cover and chill.
Place the soft margarine in a small mixing bowl and beat with electric... - 39.325
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Strawberry Banana Quick Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter evenly into... - 51.0302
How To Bake Strawberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and wheat germ.
4. In a separate bowl, combine ripe banana, and strawberry.... - 0
Scone recipe for all those who love biting on a delicious piece of bread along with a hot cup of tea.This one is made with Vanilla beans. - 32.5747
English Muffins With Strawberries
English Muffins with Strawberries 4 Ingredients Breakfast, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect! - 109.856
This strawberry bruschetta is the perfect sweet snack. The sugar is caramelized over the top of juicy strawberries which turns the strawberries almost into a fresh jam. - 25.0718
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 33.1099
Strawberry Shortcake Squares
Combine sliced strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar, chill.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine half-and-half and egg, stirring well, add to flour mixture, stirring just... - 44.1073
1. Grease a 10-inch ring mold with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F 20 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add lukewarm milk and crumble in yeast.
4. Stir until yeast dissolves and you see bubbles... - 46.84
1. In a bowl sieve or mash strawberries and sugar and stir the mixture well.
2. Keep it aside for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals. Stir in pectin and mix for another 3 minutes.
3. Add to a waxed or rigid plastic container, seal and... - 30.5827
Triple Berry Jam
Mash strawberries, raspberries and blueberries by hand or with food processor to make 4 cups pulp.
Stir in pectin; let mixture stand 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Transfer to large saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a... - 37.4056
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 34.0843
Open Face Strawberry Cheese Sandwiches
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, and strawberry spread.
2.Spread half of the the cream mixture on the bread slices.
3.Cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
4. Take a serving platter and arrange the slice on... - 36.4144
Raw Cashew Cream For Raw Sandwiches
1. In a blender, add cashew nuts, maple syrup and sea salt. Blend this mixture until well combined and creamy.
2. Take a sprouted grain bread slice, add and spread the cashew cream over the slice and top it with strawberries.
3. Serve this... - 97.8779
Rosy Strawberry Preserves
1. In a large bowl, mix together strawberries and sugar; mix lightly.
2. In a shallow flat bottomed pan, transfer the mixture and let stand for 1 hour.
3. In a large kettle, bring mixture to a boil; boil with constant stirring for 10... - 34.4511
Blueberry Chia Jam
Make fresh berry jams using chia seeds to get the same jam texture without all the processed sugars and with all the benefits of chia seeds. This is a raw, vegetarian recipe for jam by Chef Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution - 0
1. Wash the strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 table-spoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside for Step 4.
2. Beat the cream cheese and 10X sugar into the mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3. Cut a 3-inch round from... - 25.5307
1 Soften cream cheese in medium-size bowl; blend in strawberries and sugar until smooth.
2 Cut crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 9 or 10 thin slices; cover with a dampened towel; let stand 10 minutes.
3 Spread slices, 1 at a time,... - 22.0519
1 Wash strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 tablespoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside.
2 Beat cream cheese and 10X sugar into mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3 Cut a round from center of each slice of bread with a... - 22.8661
Strawberry 'n' Cream Sandwich
Stir cheese, preserves and wheat germ together.
Spread on bread slice.
Top with remaining bread.
Cut in half or quarters - 30.7427
Open Faced Strawberry Sandwiches
Thinly slice off the heels of the breads.
Cut each bread into about 12 slices.
Lay the slices on a large tray in one layer.
Spread cream cheese on the slices.
Cover the cheese with strawberries sliced lengthwise.
Press them down slightly.
Cover the tray... - 31.0984
Banana Strawberry Sandwiches
1. Butter one side of each bread slice.
2. In small bowl, combine bananas with lemon juice. Spread about 1 tablespoon on buttered side of each of 4 bread slices. Then spread with 1 tablespoon preserves.
3. Top with remaining bread slices; trim crusts. - 26.2866
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 113.516
Strawberry Meringue Pie
Spread the ice cream into the pie shell, pushing it to the edges.
Freeze all day or overnight.
Just before serving, spread the strawberries on top of the ice cream and preheat the oven to 500°F (250°C).
Put the egg whites, cream of tartar, and aspartame... - 40.3417
Chocolate Strawberry Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease the bottom of 9-inch springform pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add in eggs and sugar.
4 Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed, until light and fluffy for 5... - 45.6984
How To Make Strawberry Freezer Jam
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Strawberry Freezer Jam!
Tip: Add small amounts of sugar at a time, so you don't ruin your fresh berries. The sugar is just to accentuate them. - 0
Three Berry Skillet Jam
This Three Berry Skillet Jam tastes extraordinary. A terrific combo of crushed raspberries, blackberries and strawberries this fruity spread makes my breakfast bread taste heavenly ! Try this Three Berry Skillet Jam and let me know if you like it ! - 39.0364
In a bowl, spread successive layers of half the bread cubes, one third the raspberries, half the brown sugar, half the cream and half the Chantilly cream.
Repeat first 4 steps.
Using a spatula or pastry bag with a nozzle, spread second half Chantilly... - 23.0814
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.1433
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
Meringue Custard Bread Pudding
Add the bread crumbs to the scalded milk.
Beat the 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks slightly; add 1/4 c sugar and the salt, and mix thoroughly.
Add milk and bread-crumb mixture, vanilla, and melted butter, and mix well.
Pour into 8 greased or oiled individual custard... - 39.7226
Spring Time Breakfast Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda.
Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Combine egg, milk, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
Spread batter in greased 8-inch square baking... - 47.9324
Amsterdam Easter Bread
Butter a large bowl.
Flour a large baking sheet.
In another large bowl, blend together water and honey.
Stir in yeast, and set aside until mixture bubbles up, about 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan, scald milk.
Remove from heat, and stir in butter until... - 41.2611
Fannie's Mandel Bread
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs and 1 cup each granulated sugar and salad oil; beat with rotary beater just until well combined.
2. Sift flour with baking powder into large bowl.
3. Make a well in the center; pour in egg mixture all at once. Stir around the... - 44.3147
Meg's Christmas Braid
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat butter with buttermilk, stirring to melt butter. Turn into large bowl of electric mixer; let cool to lukewarm (105 to 115°F). (If possible, check temperature with thermometer.)
2. Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm... - 50.1189
Cottage Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread and top with remaining bread to form a sandwich.
In small bowl beat egg with water; transfer to small shallow pan and soak sandwich, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until all egg is... - 32.1528
Double Stuffed French Toast
Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast. - 110.276
Mix cheese, jam and walnuts.
Spread on tasted waffle.
Cover with second waffle.
Cut into quarters - 27.1008
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 41.5481
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 34.0831
Caraway Seed Loaf
Caraway Seed Loaf is a wonderfully delicious and unique bread that is perfect breakfast. Trust me this delicous bread will simply make your day! Try this Strawberry Liqueur Omelet recipe! - 28.2444
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Add biscuit mix, egg, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface; knead until smooth (about 1 minute).
Place dough on a large greased cookie sheet, roll into a... - 42.3054
Mock Monte Cristos
Spread mayonnaise on six slices of bread; top each with ham, cheese and turkey.
Spread mustard on remaining bread; place over turkey.
In a shallow dish, combine eggs, milk, and confectioners' sugar and salt if desired.
Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, then... - 41.437
Monte Cristo Casserole
So easy, super delicious, a real crowd pleaser and can be put together in the morning and baked when you get home from work! I get tons of requests for this dish, and it is perfect for pot luck get togethers. IF you have any leftovers, slice and freeze then... - 124.74
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 22.3513
Jam Grill is a filling and delicious breakfast dish. This recipe is simple and easy to prepare. You can serve the Jam Grill as part of a large breakfast. - 20.3052
Spread farmer cheese on toasted bread and set under broiler until top browns.
Mash strawberries, season with vanilla and serve over cheese toast. - 15.6177
French Cheese Rolls
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until soft.
Add milk; continue beating until smooth.
Cut crust from bread.
Roll over each slice once with rolling pin to flatten slightly.
Spread each bread slice with cream-cheese mixture and 1... - 41.4001
Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until smooth.
For each crepe, lightly butter 8-inch skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is bubbly.
Pour scant 1/4 cup of the batter into... - 36.751
Red Currant And Berry Pudding Loaf
In heavy saucepan, combine blueberries, red currants and sugar; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until juicy and fruit is slightly tender.
Remove from heat; add raspberries and strawberries.
Meanwhile, line 8- x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan with... - 39.6527
Monte Cristo Light
Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry spread on one side of each of 6 bread slices.
Place 1 ounce of turkey and 1 slice of cheese over strawberry spread on each bread slice; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs, egg white, and milk; stir well with a wire... - 41.8025
Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until smooth.
Lightly butter 6, 7 or 8-inch skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is bubbly.
For each crepe, pour a scant 1/4 cup of the... - 37.8628
Cut bread with a 3-inch dinosaur cutter.
Combine Neufchatel cheese, wheat germ, and juice, stir well.
Spread 1 Tablespoon on each bread cutout.
Press grape halves and strawberry slivers into cheese mixture.
Garnish with currants - 27.4509
Red & White Tea Sandwiches
Spread cream cheese on bread. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles or squares. Garnish each tea sandwich with a halved strawberry. - 21.0216
Peanut Butter And Jam Sandwiches
Soften peanut butter by creaming and spread it on thin slices of whole wheat bread.
Add a thin layer of strawberry or other jam and cover with slices of the buttered bread.
Press together, trim and cut in desired shapes. - 23.4772
Zebra Peanut Sandwich Loaf
1. To prepare bread trim the crust, leaving a long block of white bread and cut bread lengthwise into four slices.
2. With rolling pin, slightly flatten each slice.
3. On waxed paper place one slice of bread and spread with apricot... - 44.5067
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 97.8167
Eggstra Special Peasnut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Trim crusts from bread.
Cut each slice into an oval using a 3 1/2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter.
Spread preserves evenly over one side of white bread ovals.
Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over both sides of wheat... - 28.6384
1. Using a sharp knife cut the top off the strawberry, and peel kiwi and banana.
2. Cut all the fruits into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. In a bowl place together sugar, yogurt and cream.
4. On a clean working table, place a bread slice,... - 0
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 36.8914
Open Face Ham And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard with honey.
2. On each bread slice, spread half of mustard mixture and top with half of the ham and cheese.
3. Take half of the strawberries and decoratively arrange on each slice of bread.
4. Diagonally cut each slice... - 36.3648
1. Spread mayonnaise over the toasted breads and top with bacon slices, roasted turkey slices, black pepper and Swiss cheese slices on 2 slices. Followed by tomato slices and romaine lettuce.
2. Stack the bread slices one over the other and score with... - 0
Breakfast In Bed
1. To make juice, cut oranges in half. Place an orange half on squeezer. Twist to squeeze out as much juice as possible. Pour juice into glass. Repeat with remaining orange halves until you have a full glass of juice.
2. To make salad, remove green hull from... - 34.3119
Almond Holiday Cake
Almond Holiday cake is quick and simple and looks straight out of a fancy cake shop! A delicious dessert, it promises to bring a smile to any face. - 53.5084
1 Preheat the oven to 150 C.
2 In a bowl, sift together refined flour and baking powder.
3 Add in butter and rub until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4 Break the egg and add it to the refined flour.
5 Knead the mixture to... - 38.0163
Green Grape Jelly
This Green Grape jelly is a fresh change from the commonly used mango, strawberry and orange jellies. Try out this Green grape jelly with bread for breakfast and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Grape Jelly are welcome ! - 28.8107
Fig Berry Preserves
1) Take a large saucepan and dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
2) Add figs and sugar to the gelatin mixture and bring to a boil. Continue to boil the figs over medium heat for 3 minutes or until figs are tender. Keep stirring occasionally.
3)... - 32.6088
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches
This Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy sandwich, Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is great for kids who always need something new to eat up. - 34.5871
Queen Of Puddings
In mixing bowl beat egg yolks slightly; stir in milk, bread cubes, 3/4 cup sugar, butter, lemon peel, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Beat with rotary beater till sugar is dissolved.
Pour mixture into ungreased 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 39.4553
Queen Of Pudding With Raspberry
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place bread crumbs in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Slowly mix milk into eggs, then stir in sugar, salt, butter, and lemon rind; pour over bread and let stand 1/2 hour at room temperature.
Mix lightly, set casserole in a shallow... - 43.6994
Fresh Berry Charlotte
Combine first 3 ingredients; combine orange juice, butter or margarine and egg yolks, and stir into berries.
Spread in greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
Beat egg whites and salt together until soft peaks form; then beat in 2 tablespoons sugar... - 34.366
Queen Of Puddings
Butter a 2 1/2-pint (1 1/4-liter) shallow baking dish.
Heat the milk, butter, granulated sugar and lemon rind slowly in a covered saucepan, stirring once as the butter melts.
When the milk is just warmed through, turn off the heat but leave the pan on the... - 46.1524
Jam Sponge Pudding
Grease bread 'n cake bake pan well.
Spread jam in bottom.
With electric mixer, cream butter and sugar well.
Add eggs gradually.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture with wooden spoon.
Stir in water.
Pour mixture over jam; cover pan.
Pour... - 41.789
1. Make ice cream mold: Spoon coffee ice cream into 8-cup mixing bowl, spreading evenly over bottom and up side to line completely and leave a hollow in middle for strawberry ice cream. Freeze until firm, then spoon strawberry ice cream into hollow. Smooth... - 42.7323
Semolina Meringue Dessert
Semolina Meringue Desserts is a truly delicious and unique dessert. I serve this dessert quiet often . Why donâ€™t you serve the Semolina Meringue Dessert for your family this weekend? I am sure they will love it! - 45.9706