- » Strawberry Brandy
Strawberry Brandy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry brandy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry brandy recipes.
Individual Brandy Souffles With Strawberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In eight 8-ounce ovenproof dishes, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar, 2 tablespoons honey and vanilla extract then beat... - 48.4596
Avis's Strawberries With Brandy
Slice the strawberries and place them in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brandy, sugar, and a pinch of salt and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon... - 38.7388
Berries With Brandy
1) Gently wash the berries and pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a bowl, combine honey and brandy.
3) Pour this mixture over the berries.
4) Gently stir to coat all the berries nicely.
5) Let the berries sit for an hour or so, in room... - 36.3464
Strawberry Brandy Cheese Cake
1) Mix cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
2) Cream the cheese. Add the sugar, blend well. Add beaten eggs and beat again. Add flour, salt brandy, vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat well.
3)... - 31.7894
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.4297
You May Also Like!
Brandied Strawberries Alexander
Whip cream and mix with ice cream.
Add curacao and brandy.
Blend in crushed strawberries plus half of the halved ones.
Top with remaining strawberries.
Work quickly to prevent mixture from becoming too mushy.
If not served immediately, place in... - 31.8151
Brandied Strawberry Sauce
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Brandied Strawberry Sauce. Needless to say that this recipe for Brandied Strawberry Sauce is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 38.1985
Brandied Strawberry Sauce
Drain strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Reserve remaining juice for other uses.
Set strawberries aside.
Combine 1/2 cup reserved juice and cornstarch in a small mixing bowl, stirring until smooth.
Melt jelly over low heat in a heavy saucepan;... - 30.5295
French Pancakes With Brandied Strawberries
French Pancakes with Brandied Strawberries are open sweet crepes which taste awesome. These thin pancakes are so full of flavor. You will like the brandied strawberries a lot. You can also try soaking strawberries in cognac or any other wine. - 51.2139
Cheese Brandied Cherries
Press cottage cheese through coarse sieve.
Line strainer with cheesecloth.
Put cheese in strainer and set in bowl.
Refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours to drain.
Combine brandy with cherries and juice.
Bring to boil.
Remove from... - 37.9542
Strawberries With Kirsch
Sprinkle 3 pt. washed and hulled strawberries with 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup kirsch.
Stir lightly and serve. - 16.5403
This Strawberries Flambe is si deliciously made with orange and brandy flavor! When spooned over your favorite ce creams or cakes, this spoon over ice cream or cake. Can just taste heavanly! Give this very easy dessert topping a try. - 33.2076
Strawberry And Kirsch Choux Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Set aside half the strawberries for later use, choosing the best fruits for decoration, and slice the remainder. Set aside.
2. Draw a fine 15cm/6in circle on a sheet of baking parchment, turn it over and press it... - 34.687
Wash and hull berries, saving a few berries for garnishing.
Chop strawberries in a bowl and add sugar and lemon juice.
Puree strawberries in a blender and add brandy.
Fold in whipped cream sweetened with powdered sugar.
Pour into heart shaped molds.
Cover... - 32.6754
Strawberry Or Raspberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients and process in work bowl until pureed and the sugar is dissolved.
Strain through a sieve and pour over the dessert. - 21.0754