- » Strawberry Blueberry Pie
Strawberry Blueberry Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry blueberry pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry blueberry pie recipes.
Rich Blueberry Bumbleberry Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly.
Whisk egg, vinegar and water; sprinkle over dry ingredients and toss.
If needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Divide into four balls.
Cover... - 45.4415
Place strawberries in top of double boiler.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy.
Blend cornstarch and cold water.
Add to strawberries.
Cook until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; add sugar replacement.
Topping can also be made... - 30.0605
Berry Cheesecake Pie
Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter.
Repeat seven times; trim the edges.
Bake at 425 degree for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream... - 42.3286
Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
In saucepan, melt marshmallows in warm water; chill till completely cool but not set.
Grease 9" pie plate with butter or margarine; sprinkle with all except 2 tablesp. graham-cracker crumbs.
Stir up marshmallows; fold in cream, then 3 cups berries.
Spoon... - 30.7835
Glazed Fresh Fruit For Cheese Pie
1. If strawberries are being used, halve large strawberries lengthwise and arrange atop a cooled cheese pie.
2. If blueberries are being used, spread blueberries atop cheese pie as a single layer.
3. Take a saucepan, add arrowroot and grape juice.
4.... - 33.2835
Fresh Berry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a bowl, mix sugar with corn starch.
4. Add berries and toss to mix.
5. Into the pastry, pour the filling mixture into it.
6. Cover pie with... - 38.7473
Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake
The slightly tart flavor of this cheese cake makes it a natural topped with fresh red and blueberries for a patriotic feel.
For more information on our "Rock The Goat" campaign, please visit Vote Goat. - 21.6869
Mom's Strawberry Sbortcake
In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking soda and salt.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine the milk and sour cream; stir into... - 36.733
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream sonfectioners sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top with... - 35.1689
Cherry Crumb Cake
Mix everything together, except the pie filling.
Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture for topping.
Pat into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour can of pie filling on top of crumb mixture.
Sprinkle the rest... - 27.1496
Strawberry Or Raspberry Glaze
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch and sugar.
2) Slowly add in the water, while stirring.
3) Add in 1/2 cup of strawberries or raspberries. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes till it becomes thick and clear.
4) Add in the lemon juice and a... - 37.1032
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 56.0987
Honey Yogurt Pie
1. Soften the gelatin in the water for 5 minutes. Heat the gelatin over low heat, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
2. Combine the honey, vanilla, and lemon rind in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture slowly and then stir in the yogurt cheese until smooth. Stir in the... - 31.1756
Pudding-Pie Dessert is simply one of the best desserts I have come across. These are easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Pudding-Pie Dessert recipe and you will understand why. - 19.0829
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; remove from heat.
Beat in cream cheese and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
Pour filling into crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Arrange strawberries in circle around outer edge of pie.
Place 1 large... - 39.3202
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
– In a small saucepan, allow milk to barely simmer. Pour into egg mixture and stir.
– Pour mixture into 8 small ramekins and put them in a baking... - 29.5813
Toss in flour,milk,baking powder with your choice of berries to bake that lovely Christmas dessert Berry Cobbler.A traditional American fruit dessert made out of berries,take a look at this Berry Cobbler.Berry Cobbler is sure to make your Christmas berry... - 50.3818
In 4-cup measure combine water and gelatin.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is heated and gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon extract, lemon peel and fructose.
Butter a 9-in pie plate.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom... - 46.9087
Apple Crisp With Pie Filling
Heat oven to 375° F.
Mix together apple filling, water, and granulated sugar in a bowl.
In another bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
Fold the two together and spoon into a square baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Bake... - 34.3275
Labor Day Special Cheesecake With Cherry Pie Topping
Cheesecakes not only make for the ultimate crowd-pleaser, but are also equally easy to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. Irresistible, dazzling, and topped with cherry pie, this pretty-looking cheesecake is surely going to take serious efforts... - 126.237
Fourth Of July Pie
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water, stirring about 3 minutes.
Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin is thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Using a wire whip, blend in whipped topping and whip, until smooth.
Fold in... - 37.6889
Chocolate Chip Fruit Tart
PRESS dough evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream... - 35.2083
Mini Fruit Cheese Tarts
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon® and vanilla.
Spoon equal portions into crusts.
Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
Chill thoroughly. - 35.393
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
1. Following the instructions on the package to prepare the pudding mix. Take off from heat.
2. Cream vanilla and cream cheese to a smooth mixture and fill the pie crust. Place the crust in the refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
3. Take... - 35.4476
Mixed Berry Pot Pie
First, make the crust.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the butter and shortening with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is the size of peas.
Cut in the lemon zest and mix well.
Add the lemon juice a little at a time and toss... - 44.7295
Tri Berry Pie
Let frozen strawberries stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
Do not drain.
Cut strawberries in half.
In a large bowl stir together the desired amount of sugar and the cornstarch.
Add strawberries and their juice, frozen raspberries, and frozen... - 28.3201
4th Of July Pie
Combine pudding mix and 2 cups milk in saucepan.
Bring to full boil ovcrmediumheat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
Let mixture cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Pour pudding mixture into pie... - 43.253
July 4th Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the Vanilla Tart Filling into the prepared shell.
Arrange the blueberries in a circle around the edge.
Put the strawberries in a line across diagonally.
Do this again to divide the tart into four sections.
Arrange any... - 35.4223
Summer Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 35°F.
In a bowl, stir together graham crackers, margarine, and sugar until well blended.
Press crumb mixture into an 8-inch pie pan.
Bake for 1 minutes.
In a small saucepan, stir together jelly and water.
Cook over low heat for 3... - 39.7427
Wild Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Even out the pastry dough to fit into a 9" (23 cm) pie pan.
3) Sort the berries after rinsing well under water.
4) Blend rest of the ingredients except egg into the berry mix.
5) Into... - 42.0226
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 109.445
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 36.5542
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Add apples, berries, and rhubarb; gently toss to combine.
3. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll... - 38.3953
Ice Cream Pie In A Coconut Crust
Place each kind of ice cream into a separate bowl, and allow to soften at room temperature until ice cream can be stirred with a spoon but is still frozen.
Spread a layer of the Strawberry 'n' Banana Ice Cream in the Coconut Crust.
Top with a layer of... - 31.5254
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 35.3645
Yogurt Cheese Pie
The night or morning before you will serve this pie, prepare Yogurt.
Prepare the pie crust: In an 8- or 9-inch pie pan, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted margarine or butter and the brown sugar or maple syrup.
Stir well and press into the pie pan... - 33.3232
Peach Berry Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss gently.
3. Place rolled pastry on to a baking tray and top with fruit mixture. Spread evenly but ensure you leave 2 inch border... - 42.5933
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 42.1826
Banana Split Pizza
1 . Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12x3/4-inch pizza pan with foil; grease and flour foil. Spread brownie batter on foil in pan.
2 . Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3 . ... - 34.6267
Frost the entire cheesecake with whipped topping or cream.
Spread blueberry pie filling on one fourth of the cake for the blue background for stars.
Arrange strawberries or cherry pie filling in stripes across rest of cake.
Using a pastry bag, pipe whipped... - 25.6973