- » Strawberry Blintz
Strawberry Blintz Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry blintz recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry blintz recipes.
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cooky cutter.
Brush top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Put 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops with... - 29.9277
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 31.7097
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 43.3823
Toast Blintzes is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Toast Blintzes dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.2222
1) Preheate the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and salad oil together.
3) Stir the flour into the egg mixture, until thoroughly blended.
4) In large iron skillet, heat about 1 teaspoon butter, pour in 1/4 cup of... - 48.9872
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cookie cutter.
Brush the top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Place 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place a plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops... - 29.414
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 47.1328
Combine flour, salt, eggs, and milk in Bosch blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter into a hot, lightly greased 6inch frying pan, tilting pan to evenly spread batter.
Brown on one side.
Stack browned side up.
Place 1/4 cup Cheese Blintze... - 35.1359
1 Empty 1 cup (8-ounce container) cottage cheese into a small bowl.
2 Put 1 cup (from a 1-pound jar) strawberry jam into a second bowl.
3 To use: spread each pancake with cheese, then with jam; top with a second pancake; fold in half for easy eating. - 16.1137
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor bowl; process until smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl; cover and chill.
Combine strawberries and sugar; toss and set aside.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe; fold sides and ends... - 30.2903
Whole Wheat Blintzes
In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly; mix dry ingredients together and combine with eggs until just blended.
Add milk and oil.
Cover and let rest in refrigerator for 45 minutes to one hour.
Heat a crepe pan or other 6 to 8-inch skillet.
When a drop of water... - 38.1714
In a bowl J beat eggs.
Add flour, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
Stir in milk.
Pour 1/3 cup batter into a lightly greased hot 8-in.skillet.
Cook over medium heat until set and lightly browned.
Turn and cook for 1 minute.
Keep in a warm oven, covered... - 39.8914
Beat eggs, flour, and water with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth.
Heat a 6 inch skillet (cast iron works best) over medium-high heat.
Put i teaspoon oil in the pan.
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting the pan so that the batter spreads evenly... - 40.8175
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; beat until smooth.
Stir in next 3 ingredients; chill 15 to 20 minutes.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons cheese filling in center of each crepe.
Fold right and left sides over filling; then fold bottom and top over filling,... - 34.3449
For crepes, combine flour, milk, and the 1 egg.
Beat with rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6 inch skillet or crepe pan with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Remove from heat and pour in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and tilt... - 39.9006
Russian Cheese Blintzes
1) In a bowl, fold together eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream, until well mixed.
2) Fold in flour, sugar and salt and stir until thick.
3) In a hot griddle, fry the flour batter to make 5-inch pancake.
4) Drop 1 heaping teaspoon of... - 40.8693
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 136.278
To prepare filling for crepes, beat first 5 ingredients together. Divide the filling between the crepes, placing a large spoonful of filling in the center of each crepe. Fold two opposite sides of crepe towards center and overlap them. Fold in the two... - 29.1387
1. Make the batter by beating the salt and flour into the eggs until smooth, and then whisking in the milk and vanilla.
2. Lightly grease a 6-inch nonstick skillet with butter and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour in only enough batter to make a very... - 37.7538