- » Strawberry Banana Jam
Strawberry Banana Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry banana jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry banana jam recipes.
Banana Jam Bread
1. Grease and flour two 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf pans
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, mix the shortening till it is soft and then gradually add sugar to make a soft fluffy mix.
4. Beat the eggs into the mixture one... - 45.3868
Bring 11/2 cups water and bananas to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add pectin; continue boiling for 5 min- utes.
Add sugar and gelatin; bring to a rolling boil.
Remove from heat; skim.
Pour into sterilized jars; seal with paraffin. - 29.3212
Banana Jam Bread
Cream the shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine banana and lemon juice; stir into creamed mixture.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture,... - 34.0229
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
1. Place yogurt, tofu, jam, banana, water, ice cubes, and banana extract, if using, in a blender. Blend at high speed until very smooth. Serve immediately. - 26.3283
Banana Strawberry Quick Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 4 x 8-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray and lightly dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Whisk together the bananas, eggs, sugar, buttermilk, oil,... - 35.4925
Strawberry Chocolate Crepes
Spoon equal amount of jam over each crepe.
In a bowl, mix Chantilly cream, strawberries and sliced banana.
Divide mixture among crepes.
Dust with icing sugar.
Serve with coulis. - 30.0292
Toasted English Muffin With Banana
1. Slice muffin into half crosswise
2. Toast under a broiler or in a pan.
3. Spread jam on each half
4. Spoon banana mash on one and sandwich with the other half.
5. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or with tea or coffee in the evening. - 32.9484
Surprise your friends with an ice cream in true American style: the banana split... so good, easy and quick! - 121.145
Bagatelle Aux Fraises Et Banana
1 Split the sponge into 3 tiers.
2 In a bowl, mix the grand marnier with the stock syrup and apply on the bottom layer using a brush.
3 On the second layer of the sponge, spread raspberry jam and place it on the first layer.
4 Arrange... - 44.4551
Marshmallow Pavlova Slice
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition until all sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and vinegar, beat further 1 minute.
Spread meringue into greased, greased-paper lined 28cm x 18cm (11 in by 7in) lamington... - 41.2009
Vanilla Butter Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla extract.
Pour over cake, spreading to within 3/4 inch of... - 41.2341
1) Use an ovenproof or plastic dish of similar size to your trifle bowl to line with cling wrap.
2) Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sandwich with jam.
3) Arrange in the bowl, by cutting in pieces.
4) Squeeze in the juice from the orange and... - 44.3007
Tranche Awe Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Roll the pastry out to into a 12"X7" reactangle adn cut away the border an inch and a half wide all around the reactangle
3. Lift the cut rectangle off and roll the solid rectangle... - 40.8473
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 112.653
1. In medium bowl, lightly beat egg with a fork. Add milk and whisk to blend.
2. Add melted butter and sea salt, whisking to combine.
3. In large bowl, add the flour. Pour in milk mixture and whisk together to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 118.436
Ice-cream Milk Shakes
Peanut-Butter: In electric blender,* blend at high speed, for 1 minute, 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
Add 2 No.
16 (or medium) scoops vanilla ice cream; blend 1 minute longer.
Makes 2 cups.
* All milk shakes can be made using a rotary... - 24.7422
Swedish Thousand-leaves Torte
Swedish Thousand-Leaves Torte!! You just cannot overlook this yummy dessert. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Swedish Thousand-Leaves Torte. Try them ! - 39.2583