- » Strawberry Banana Cocktail
Strawberry Banana Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry banana cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry banana cocktail recipes.
Frozen Strawberry Banana Cream
1) Take the bananas and peel them.
2) Wrap the peeled bananas into the aluminum foil and keep in the freezer to make them firm.
3) Take out the frozen bananas and slice them.
4) Take the sliced bananas and strawberries and put them... - 40.7433
Berry Banana Cocktails
In a blender container combine orange juice, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and honey.
Process until smooth.
Into frosted glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish with orange twists. - 27.1212
Mekong Cocktail, How-to
The Mekong Cocktail, brings a banana yogurt like flavor if you were to douse it in 151 proof rum. Citrus, fire and heavy banana flavor. - 0
1) Coat the banana slices with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
2) In a bowl, combine the banana, fruit cocktail, strawberries, cantaloupe together.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
4) Just before serving, spoon... - 37.798
Ginger Fruit Cocktail
ginger fruit cocktail is a dessert cum beverage prepared with fruits, strawberries and ginger ale. Served chilled, this juicy blend is a treat for fruit lovers and ideal for the hot summer days as a welcome respite from the heat. - 32.7348
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except ice cubes and tonic water for 1 minute at high speed until mixed well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and pour over the cocktail mixture to the halfway point.
3) Serve the... - 32.847
Fruit Cocktail Pie
1. Prepare the pie crust according to pack directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill or freeze for 15 minutes.... - 26.4632
Spring Fruit Cocktail
Blend lemon juice and sugar.
Spoon over fruit and chill If desired, garnish with mint leaves. - 24.7442
Caipiroska - Cocktail
Today we'll be preparing with Sonia a famous refreshing cocktail: the caipiroska. In this case, it's made with dry vodka and strawberries, but you can substitute with other fruit, such as mango, banana, etc. - 128.101
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 111.384
The Banana Split Martini
Do you love bananas and chocolate? Then this is the cocktail to make. Start by ombining the banana liqueur with the chocolate mixture. But the taste is out of the world and it’s a great way to have your two favorite items in a single drink. - 106.492
Banana Peach Salad
In a saucepan heat 1 1/2 cups of the cranberry juice cocktail to boiling.
Add to gelatin, stirring till gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in remaining juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Fold in peaches, banana, and dates.
Pour into... - 43.7616
Twisted Tropical Fusion
This tropical drink isn't about crystal bowls and floating fruits. Rather it is a flavorful explosion of fruit flavors along with a neat little garnish. Just mix together Bacardi light rum, banana liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a dash of... - 98.1614
Throw everything in a blender and whirl away until smooth. - 24.7918
This fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad prepared. Tossed together with added tang for flavor and strawberries or kiwifruit for garnish, this fruit salad tastes best when chilled. - 32.6288
Combine fruit, blend.
Stir in pudding mix.
Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Serve with a slotted spoon. - 29.9847
Frosty Fruit Tidbits
Using rolling pin or electric blender, crush cereal into fine crumbs.
Place in small shallow bowl.
Spear fruit pieces with cocktail picks.
Dip in yogurt.
Coat bottom half of each fruit piece with crushed cereal.
Place in pan lined with waxed... - 30.0115