- » Strawberry Baked Ham
Strawberry Baked Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry baked ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry baked ham recipes.
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Glazed Ham
Strawberry glazed ham is a fruited ham recipe. Made with strawberry and mustard blend cooked slightly, the strawberry glazed ham is baked in the oven to prepare. Brushed and flavored with the strawberry glaze with a hint of lemon, the strawberry glazed ham... - 34.8071
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Monte Cristo Casserole
So easy, super delicious, a real crowd pleaser and can be put together in the morning and baked when you get home from work! I get tons of requests for this dish, and it is perfect for pot luck get togethers. IF you have any leftovers, slice and freeze then... - 124.74
Mock Monte Cristos
Spread mayonnaise on six slices of bread; top each with ham, cheese and turkey.
Spread mustard on remaining bread; place over turkey.
In a shallow dish, combine eggs, milk, and confectioners' sugar and salt if desired.
Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, then... - 41.437
Bubbling Jade Punch
1.Follow the instructions on the package and prepare spinach.
2.Once done strain the excess water and keep in bowl.
3.Take a saucepan, heat butter and saute garlic in it.
4.Once the garlic is brown, remove it and add spinach to th epan... - 42.3174
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305