- » Strawberry
Strawberry is a bright red-colored fruit that is mainly cultivated for its aromatic flavor. Edible strawberry, also called ‘garden strawberry’ belongs to the genus Fragaria and it is generally cultivated ... More »
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 145.06
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crisp Pudding
Why not prepare this perfect summer time pudding when all the wonderful fruits like strawberries and rhubarb are in season. With the tartness of the rhubarb complimented by the sweet juicy strawberries, it with disappear within no time. Watch this excellent... - 135.12
Banana And Strawberry Dessert
Check for this super healthy fruit dessert that would make you feel great. See this excellent video that shares a healthy, delicious and an easy feast. Take a look at this video to prepare a wonderful absolutely nutritious dessert for a fantastic treat! - 133.943
Sweet Strawberry Ice Cubes
Indulge your inner child with this scrumptious strawberry ice cubes. These tasty, sweet ice cubes are a brilliant idea for any cocktails. This icy refresher will have you living the slush life! Perfect for the warm months ahead. - 132.634
Rich Strawberry Glory
Thinking what do with the strawberries lying in the fridge. Try this ultimately delicious dish of strawberries shown in the video. Watch how quickly you can make an awesome dessert by caramelizing the berries and mixing it with cream and custard. Watch to... - 132.087
Want to make a delicious, healthy and attractive dessert for kid's party? This video from weelicious is all about Strawberry and Cheese Kids Dessert. The recipe would take just seconds and are totally fun to make for elders and kids. - 130.021
Tasty Stuffed Strawberries
This is a perfect petit four for your next cocktail party. The Chef shows this easy way to make Stuffed Strawberries. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 125.719
The most popular smoothie of all time is a strawberry banana smoothie. This smoothie is easy to make at home and is fairly inexpensive to create. Kids love these delicious treats and there is no better time to make them with summer just around the corner.... - 124.463
Strawberry-rhubarb Crisp Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large baking dish combine rhubarb, strawberries, maple syrup, cornstarch, ginger, and salt. Mix well to coat evenly.
3. For crisp, in another bowl, put granola cereals, almonds, and butter. Mix... - 124.31
Strawberry Ice Cream
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream - Strawberry Ice Cream is super easy to make and it's even easier if you have a cheap ice cream maker! I use soy creamer to make ice cream because I am lactose intolerant. Soy creamer can be bought at Trader Joes. You can also... - 121.986
Strawberry Vanilla Trifle
Dessert lovers delight. This video prepares an amazing no-bake dessert with pound cake, vanilla pudding, strawberry and whipped cream. This trifle is by far the best possible dessert created at home. Its soft, sweet and extremely creamy. Try this and you will... - 121.335
Homemade Strawberry Popsicles
Homemade strawberry popsicles are not only packed with vitamin C but they are naturally delicious, something that wouldn't be found in a store bought popsicle. These are fun to make and healthy for the kids to enjoy as dessert. Just 2 ingredients blended... - 120.588
Layered Yoghurt Strawberry Crunch For Babies
Serving sugary desserts to babies is not good, so try making this layered yoghurt strawberry crunch for babies. This dessert has fresh strawberries, its puree, yogurt and it’s sweetened with honey. The attractive color of the dessert and its sweet simple... - 118.638
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Do strawberries top your list of favorite fruit?? Even if it does not, this amazing recipe will make sure it does. Serve it with ice creams, pies, cakes or just by it self, these Chambord Liquor Strawberries will never fail to impress your guests. The recipe... - 115.387
Strawberry Tiramisu is super easy to make...as long as you have all the ingredients ready. The pound cake in this video was homemade. It is actually better to leave the pound cake intact instead of cutting them up into strips. I didn't have mascarpone cheese... - 114.365
Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail (mocktails4kids)
Mocktails, Strawberry Daiquiri, a look at the cocktail from a non-alcoholic perspective. This is the pilot for a show we want to build called Mocktails4Kids. This is the non-alcoholic ("Virgin") version of the popular Daiquiri with strawberries, blended. - 113.508
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 112.561
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie (or Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie) is easy to make! The kiwi taste in this smoothie is not that noticeable. However, these two fruits together taste awesome! Kiwi fruits are high in vitamin C, which is good for your immune system and... - 112.138
Baked Strawberry And Pecan Bread
Looking for a recipe to make sweet bread that can be served alongside almost everything and tastes amazing even when consumed alone? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make yummy strawberry bread, guaranteed to please the taste buds. - 111.87
Shortcake (shotokeki) is a layered sponge cake with strawberries and whipped cream. - 111.816
Strawberry Milk For Kids
Who doesn't love the taste of Strawberry Milk! In this video learn how to make this delicious treat without all the extra sugar and preservatives. Your kids will love this healthy version just as much as the store bought one. - 110.927
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Smoothie is fast and simple to make. Adding banana into a smoothie makes the smoothie thicker and higher in protein. Strawberries are really high in vitamin C. This drink is perfect anytime of the year! - 108.158
Strawberry Cheesecake Jello Shot
1. Scoop out the pulp of strawberries and slice off the bottom to make them stand still.
2. To make jello - add jello powder in boiling water and stir till mixed well, add cream cheese and stir well.
3. Add vodka and fill this mixture in the... - 108.064
Strawberry Smoothie is super easy to make. The best part is that they are healthy and refreshing on a warm day! Strawberries are high in vitamin C and vitamin A, which is good for your immune system and eyes! - 106.995
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Have you ever tried eating strawberries with chocolate? If no, then you must check this out. This is an easy dessert to make. Chef Bhavna shows this simple, yet yummy recipe. Watch the video and I'm sure you will enjoy eating this dessert. - 106.253
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 106.25
A cool treat for a hot day. Combines strawberries, cream cheese and chocolate. - 105.947
Strawberry Fruit Dip
Flavorful dip to go with a combination of fruits. Great for summer parties! - 105.785
Sensational Death By Strawberry
Bring the flavors of summer to your table with this enticing afternoon treat. Follow this step-by-step recipe as presented by Chef Darren to make a delicious dessert suitable for all occasions. This impressive, irresistible summer dessert makes for a... - 105.57
Gluten Free Strawberry Orange Cooler
Summer is the time for cooling down with chill fresh fruit juices or drinks. Watch KC showing how to make a Strawberry and Orange cooler with some fresh strawberries and orange juice and gluten free extracts. Great after a hot sunny day! - 105.482
Crispy Strawberry Cobbler
Crispy Strawberry Cobbler is definitely a springs dessert, especially when the strawberries are fresh and in season. Plus, this recipe comes together in just a few minutes. Pop it in the oven and you've got a spring treat that's sure to please. Enjoy! - 105.329
Creamy Strawberry Shake
Shakes are great ways to get energized especially after a tiring workout to catch up with the rest of the day. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy and thick Strawberry Shake to have after chilling for a few hours. Good on hot sunny days too! - 104.189
Fourth Of July Dessert - Red, White And Blue Pops
1. Wash and remove the greens from strawberry. Chop them finely.
2. Rinse blueberries, chop, and set them aside.
3. For base, in a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemonade concentrate, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
4. Divide the yogurt... - 103.181
White Chocolate Filled Strawberry
This is by far the easiest and yummiest strawberry. Watch this video to make white chocolate filled to the brim in this rich fruit. These strawberries are so elegant-looking and luscious-tasting that they're perfect for parties or holiday gatherings. - 102.653
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 99.4034
Strawberry And Blueberry Smoothie
If your bananas are bruised or your strawberries a little mushy, instead of throwing them out, make a smoothie. It's not only healthy for you, but you don't let good food go to waste. - 98.8877
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 98.3021
Zero Cooking Strawberry Delight
Here's a delicious treat for all you strawberry lovers. This Strawberry Delight makes for a healthy and nutritious dessert. The recipe is really simple and packed with the goodness of fruit vitamins. Watch the video and treat your family with this delectable... - 97.8176
Fresh Strawberry Bread
How would you like to bite on fresh strawberry flavored bread to start your day? It is really going to be something special and fabulous. This strawberry bread is prepared with fresh strawberries and the bread is just awesome. Want to give it a try? Watch... - 96.7781
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Graham
Strawberries and cream cheese is a deadly combination! Make them on a graham cracker for a snack and they be gobbled up in no time. A perfect snack for after school hours! - 95.615
Strawberry Roses And Lemony-licious Dip
1. For making strawberry roses, wash and cut off the green top from strawberries.
2. Wrap ice cream stick with floral tape. Insert leaf in the middle. Continue wrapping, leaving out some space at the top for strawberries.
3. Place strawberries on top... - 94.508
Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the strawberries, vanilla extract, salt, almond milk and agave.
2. Blend all ingredients on high speed for about 3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Serve the strawberry almond milk chilled. - 91.5972
Brown Sugar Shortcakes With Strawberries And Brown Sugar Cream
Would you like to treat your special someone to a scrumptious sit-down feast? If yes, then a fitting dessert is what you need to wind up the meal with panache. And brown sugar shortbread topped with brown sugar cream makes for one such crackling addition.... - 90.2701
Fan Style Strawberry
In a mood to eat something sweet. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and unique Fan Style Strawberry. All you need to do is just cut the strawberries in a fan style and serve with cream if desired. A great and unique way to eat... - 89.2807
Strawberry And Cream Brownie
Any sweet tooth's out there? This is the ideal dessert for you. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Strawberry and Cream Brownie. A great dessert recipe just for you sweet cravers. - 85.2366
Honey And Brown Sugar Macerated Strawberries
Want to learn how to make yummy macerated strawberries that are a good dessert by themselves and also make an excellent topping for any dessert? Then watch this video and know more! - 84.924
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Watch this video of Strawberry Frozen Yogurt to make your own flavored frozen yogurt. This video shows an easy way of preparing this fresh, delicious and healthy dessert. It is perfect for any time of the day. As you are using all the fresh ingredients... - 84.8121
Looking for an interesting and unique recipe that can be served during an afternoon tea, or even as a simple dessert? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! - 83.7662
Light And Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Looking for a recipe that is high on taste but low on carbs? Try this Light and Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp recipe. Serve it for your family and bag a whole lot of compliments. - 80.074
Walnut And Strawberry Cheesecake
This is a great treat for all those who are fond of cheesecakes. The video here displays this cake recipe especially with a twist of strawberries. This video shows how to make large quantity of the cheesecake for a huge crowd and would surely turn out to be... - 74.9359
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
In medium mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter to form fine crumbs.
Place rhubarb in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour.
Stir to... - 49.4547
I have been careful enough to save this recipe of Strawberry Savarin from my mum's scarpbook. This Strawberry Savarin is so delicious that one wouldn't feel down with the time involved in preparing this. - 48.9454
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Season the cast iron skillet and keep aside.
3) Make the strawberry topping: take the strawberries and cut them into half. Put the strawberries in a bowl and add sugar, brandy or wine and... - 48.7134
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Take a Swiss roll tin or pan and line with baking parchment.
3)In a bowl, place caster sugar and eggs. Place the bowl on a hot water bath and beat until the mixture turns... - 47.3987
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.3857
Strawberry Jalousie With Strawberries Romanoff
1) Preheat the oven to 220C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a saucepan, combine the cream and milk and bring to simmer over a medium heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar . Then whisk in the hot milk and cream into the eggs. Return... - 46.3983
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans with hands; spread in 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Mash 1 cup strawberries in saucepan; add lemon juice and... - 45.8577
Chilled Strawberry Dessert
1)Use a measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over orange juice.
2)Place cup in a bowl of hot water, and stir until gelatin is dissolved, setting it aside.
2)Cut pound cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices cutting each slice diagonally into 2 triangles.
3)Brush... - 45.836
Strawberry Layer Gateau
Make plain and chocolate sponge cake batters
Bake in two 8-inch (20-cm) greased and floured pans 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut each cooled cake horizontally into 2 layers.
To make filling and decoration, puree strawberries in a blender and place in a medium... - 45.7927
Strawberry Cream Bombe
1) Place a 7-cup mold in freezer and chill until needed
2) In a bowl, place ice cream, and soften.
3) Immediately smear the ice cream as quickly as possible with back of spoon inside the mold to make 1/2 inch thick shell lining.
4) Place the... - 45.6622
Strawberries Hoffmann La Roche
1.In a saucepan, put in milk.
2.Add in cornstarch and fructose and mix well to dissolve cornstarch.
3.Place the pan on low heat and boil.
4. Let simmer, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, to thicken.
5.Cool to room temperature.
6.Add in vanilla... - 45.4197
Strawberry Gateau has a mouth watering taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Strawberry Gateau yummy taste. - 45.3225
In a 9" x 13" x 2" pan, mix flour, brown sugar, nuts and melted butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes; stir often.
Beat 2 egg whites till firm; add 1 cup sugar, thawed strawberries, lemon juice and... - 45.0915
Strawberries A La Blue Fox
Are you looking for a truly authentic Strawberries a La Blue Fox recipe? It is a great Dessert. It is an European kitchen invention. Was it you or the fragrance of Strawberries a La Blue Fox that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my... - 44.7986
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 44.6892
Place strawberries in large bowl.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Chop into small pieces.
Place 1 cup water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place gelatin in large... - 44.6496
1. Grease a 10-inch ring mold with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F 20 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add lukewarm milk and crumble in yeast.
4. Stir until yeast dissolves and you see bubbles... - 44.2972
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 44.2607
Low Fat Jelly Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take an 11 X 17 inch jelly roll pan, grease with oil, line with wax paper, and grease again. Keep aside.
3. Sift flour along with sugar and baking powder. Mix in egg yolks, oil, vanilla, and water and beat... - 44.1234
Sally Lunn With Strawberries
Combine milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, salt, and butter; cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Blend with the milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually beat in the flour until smooth.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1... - 43.9743
Homemade Creamy Strawberries Romanoff
Strawberries Sabayon is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberries Sabayon; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 43.9496
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2) Combine cranberry juice with lemon juice and let it chill until partially set.
3) Stir in apple and celery.
4) Take a dish, turn the mixture, and let it chill until set.
5) Beat cream and fold in... - 43.8069
Wash and hull strawberries.
Reserve 6 large strawberries and mix the rest with vanilla sugar in a medium bowl.
Set aside until sugar has dissolved.
Whip cream until stiff; refrigerate.
Lightly grease and flour a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 43.8009
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease the inside of 2 9X9X2- inch baking pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare cake batter using cake mix, eggs whites and water, as per the directions mentioned on the label.
4)... - 43.611
Have you ever given your favorite fruit dessert a liqueur touch? Try out this incredibly exciting Strawberry Supreme, made using fresh strawberries and Strawberry gelatin and mildly flavored with brandy, rum and Cointreau liqueur. Be sure to try this fruit... - 43.4189
Strawberry Glazed Surprise
1 For meringue shells:In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until foamy-white and double in volume .
2 Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until meringue stands in firm peaks.... - 42.9192
1 Prepare a 19cm/7'/2 inch souffle dish by lightly brushing sides and base with oil. Line the base with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). Coat the sides with a little extra sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Put the sugar, flour, margarine,... - 42.8189
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease loaf pans and line the bottom of each pan with foil.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
Make a well in the center of this mixture.
Pour eggs and oil in the well.
Stir until dry... - 42.8129
Fresh Strawberry Fool
1. Wash and drain the strawberries thoroughly in a colander.
2. Roughly chop the strawberries and place in a bowl. .
3. Combine the strawberries with sugar and salt.
4. Using a fork, lightly mash the strawberries keep some whole pieces... - 42.6256
Almond Strawberry Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl combine all crumb mixture ingredients.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly (1 to 2 minutes).
Press on bottom of greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 42.5331
Strawberry Drop Puffins
strawberry drop mufins or puffins have the essence of spring in them. made with fresh strawberries, this muffin recipe can be served as a delightful dessert with whipped cream. - 42.5043
Place a small skillet over high heat, add the apple juice, and bring just to a boil.
Remove from the heat, and stir in the gelatin until it dissolves.
Transfer this mixture to a blender, add the diced strawberries, and puree until smooth.
Stir in the vanilla,... - 42.4676
Rhubarb Strawberry Ring
Rhubarb Strawberry Ring is easy to make recipe. Rhubarb Strawberry Ring gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and dressed with rhubarb and strawberries. Rhubarb Strawberry Ring inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.4228
First, color almond slivers with green food coloring, or use green gumdrops cut into stems.
Mix dry Jello, milk, salt, vanilla, red coloring, coconut and nuts.
Mix well and chill.
Shape into balls like strawberries.
Roll in red sugar - then... - 42.3713
Choco Low Fat Strawberry Shortbread Bars
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In mixer bowl, combine corn oil spread and sugar; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg white; beat until well blended.
In small bowl,... - 42.3698
1) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in ½ cup of cold water until soft.
2) In a saucepan, boil the remaining water and stir in the gelatine mixture, until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Let it cool down a bit, but don-€™t chill.
4) Stir in... - 42.0561
Strawberry Floating Island
strawberry floating isalnd is a delightful island which is fun to serve and enjoy. Prepared with custard served over a bed of strawberries and topped with meringues, the strawberry floating island dessert is especially popular with kids. A real party pleaser,... - 41.9584
1. Thoroughly defrost strawberries, if frozen.
2. Following direction on the package, dissolve gelain in water; let it just warm.
3. Crush strawberries to get puree.
4. In a medium bowl, blend strawberry puree with yogurt.
5. Pour... - 41.8649
Sift flour with 1/2 cup sugar, Quik, baking powder and salt into small mixing bowl.
Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in large mixing bowl.
Beat with mixer at high speed until soft mounds form.
Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar; continue beating until very... - 41.6603
Jellied Strawberry Cups
1) Drain and reserve 1/2 cup syrup from the pineapple.
2) Drain and reserve the juice from the strawberries, level up with the boiling water to 1 cup.
3) Stir with the gelatin to dissolve, then blend in the lemon juice, salt and pineapple syrup.
4)... - 41.6282
Oat And Strawberry Crumble
Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Wash and hull strawberries.
Place in a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Melt margarine in a small pan over low heat and add fruit juice.
Stir till well mixed and remove from heat.
Mix flour and oats in a large bowl.
Pour in... - 41.6032
Place the apple juice in a custard cup.
Sprinkle with the gelatin.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the gelatin has dissolved.
Puree 2 cups strawberries in a food processor.
With the motor... - 41.5697
Early Rhubarb Crunch
1) Keep aside four berries for garnishing and cut the remaining into thin slices.
2) In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, ground ginger and the strained juice from the mandarin oranges.
3) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 12... - 41.5218
1) Wash and hull the strawberries.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Combine the lemon juice and 2/3 cup brown sugar.
4) In a greased baking dish, place this mixture.
5) Now, mix bread cubes, sugar and lemon rind.
6) Sprinkle over... - 41.3724
Strawberry Recipes By Category