- » Straw Mushroom Corn
Straw Mushroom Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Straw Mushroom Corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Straw Mushroom Corn recipes.
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Corn
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 34.8778
High Protein Cream Of Corn Chowder
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high.
2. Add peas and carrots, straw mushrooms and bean curd. Bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, except cornstarch solution and green onion. Bring to a boil.
3. Thicken with cornstarch... - 35.8164
Braised Choice Vegetables
Place dried mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Leave mushrooms whole, or, if large, cut into halves.
Drain straw mushrooms, baby corn and... - 43.6847
Combination Seafood In Nests
1 Heat half the oil. Add salt and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add seafood and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2 Heat remaining oil, add garlic, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chopped cabbage leaves, bamboo shoots, corn,... - 30.2525
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
Quail Eggs In Brown Sauce
Marinate the quail eggs in 2 Tbs soy sauce for about 10 minutes, turning the eggs frequently.
Remove quail eggs and set aside.
Save the soy sauce.
Add sugar, salt, tapioca starch, chicken broth, and sesame oil to the soy sauce used to marinate the eggs.
This... - 42.4105
Mixed Vegetables Monk-style
1. Put the bean curd sticks in a bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour. If using fresh lotus root, peel and slice it. If using dried lotus root, place it in a bowl of hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour.
2. Soak the wood ears and... - 35.5575
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 40.996
Beef With Cantonese Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef into thin strips. Place in a bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour paste. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
2. Top and tail the mangetouts and cut the baby corn cobs in half. If using... - 32.5905
Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
1. Prepare the vegetables by cutting them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok until hot heat the oil, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to... - 35.3768
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Eight Treasures Vegetable Plate
1. Combine sauce ingredients and reserve.
2. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in carrot and black mushrooms and fry for 1 minute.
3. Add remaining vegetables and stir for 1 minute.
4. Add bean curd. Pour... - 31.0158
Spicy Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a wok, heat some oil.
2) Rotate oil to coat sides of the wok. 3) Add gingerroot and cook. Then add remaining vegetables.
4) Cook the vegetables until done.
5) Now add the cabbage and chili puree and cook for few seconds.
6) Serve... - 41.7658
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Stir Fried Asian Vegetables
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add carrot, celery, and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add snow peas, corn, and mushrooms;... - 35.6858
Mixed Seafood Salad With Oriental Flavor
1) Combine together the shrimp, scallop, imitation fish, mushrooms, pea pods, scallions, corn and celery in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce and sesame... - 41.3739
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Like many stir-fries, Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables recipe is also easy to make. Dry sherry, zucchini, mushrooms, along with other vegetables and spices makes this recipe a lip-smacking delight. So why don€™t you make the recipe today! - 36.3485
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Stir Fried Scallops With Vegetables
1. To prepare the scallop cut each into 3-4 slices.
2. In a bowl, mix with the egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil, blanch the prawns for about 1 minute, then remove with a strainer and drain.
4. Pour off... - 42.9848
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Roll cut the radish, carrot, bamboo shoots, and baby corn into small varied shapes.
Place them in boiling water and boil for about 2 minutes (the radish and carrot should be put in first).
Rinse with cold water.
Parboil the snow peas for 1/2 minute, then... - 43.5674
Thai Raad Na Mi Grob
1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat... - 101.466
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.5518
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Honeyed Chicken And Asparagus Stir Fry
1) In a large bowl, add chicken and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Coat the chicken with corn starch nicely.
2) Make a mixture of broth, wine, 1 tablespoon corn starch, the soy sauce, honey, mustard and pepper.
3) Heat a wok or 12- inch... - 42.5404
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.1777
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015