- » Stove Top Steak
Stove Top Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stove top steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stove top steak recipes.
Signature Skillet Pan Seared Ribeye
1. Preheat the le creuset pan in the preheated oven for few minutes.
2. Season the steak with salt.
3. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on the stove over low to medium heat.
4. Pan sear the meat for 2 minutes then flip the meat,... - 0
Tomato Swiss Steak
Snip fat edge of steak to prevent curling.
Mix flour, salt and pepper, and, using edge of plate, pound mixture into both sides of meat.
Heat small amount of fat in heavy frying pan.
Brown steak thoroughly on both sides over high heat.
Add onion slices, and... - 39.3537
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
Sauerkraut-stuffed Flank Steak
The sauerkraut stuffed flank steak is a savory recipe for prepring flank steak. The stuffing is prepared with sauerkraut, apples, breadcrumbs and caraway seeds. Rolled and tied up, the flank steak is sauteed androasted till tender and can be served with a... - 43.2465
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Savory Swiss Steak
Savory Swiss Steak is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Savory Swiss Steak is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9553
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 41.1077
Sauerkraut Stuffed Flank Steak
Score the steak, rub with salt, spread open.
Mix sauerkraut, apples, crumbs and caraway seeds; spread mixture evenly over steak.
Roll firmly; tie with heavy twine or sew edges together.
Flour the roll and saute until well browned in the shortening.
Add water... - 38.0931
Rosemary Garlic Steak Recipe (pan Seared)
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well... - 106.942
Delicious Porterhouse Steak
Finally, we have a simple yet delicious Porterhouse Steak recipe. The juicy steak is broiled away to perfection in this video. The steps are broken down for everyone's easy understanding in this video from NFV. It is definitely worth a try! Enjoy! - 120.373
Venison Steak is a delicious meat preparation. The first time I prepared this dish, my husband who likes beef better fell in love with venison! Try this great Venison Steak recipe for yourself. - 33.8796
Steak And Kidney Pie
Cube beef and cut up kidney - remove fat and gristle.
Add salt and pepper and cook until tender (about 1 hour) on top of stove.
Remove meat and kidney from gravy and place in deep pie dish or casserole - placing egg cup or china steamer in center.
Pour on... - 41.511
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Cut the meat from 1/2 to 1 inch thick
3.Also wipe the steak and remove the skin
4.On a board, place the meat
5.Now combine crumbs, stock or water, salt, pepper, chopped onion and 1/4 cup... - 41.7156
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Braised Endive And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and get the grill ready.
2) Slice the endives in half and discard the core.
3) Slightly grease a shallow baking dish with butter.
4) Place the sliced endives in the baking dish in a single layer and... - 44.6064
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 123.835
Nadine And Hazel's Swiss Steak
1) Sprinkle the flour, salt and pepper all over the meat and pound both the sides well.
2) Cut the meat into 6 or 8 pieces.
3) Over medium heat on top of the stove, brown the meat in shortening for about 15 minutes and then put it in a slow cooker.
4)... - 41.0669
Steak, Kidney, Mushroom & Oyster Pie
Put in a frying pan and heat the margarine and vegetable oil.
Add onions that have been sliced thin and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms that have been washed but not peeled or broken.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Cut up and roll in seasoned... - 40.8779
1 Cut meat in to serving pieces.
2 In a bowl, mix flour and seasonings.
3 Using the edge of a heavy saucer, pound into the meat.
4 In a skillet or dutch oven, heat the shortening and brown meat in it.
5 In a bowl, combine soup mix... - 42.0428
Seasoned Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. To prepare the coat the steak and kidney in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, melt the fat add the meat and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
3. Cook adding the onion for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the... - 47.2672
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833
Salmon Steaks With Pesto
Brush salmon steaks with oil and place on platter. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside.
Place basil and garlic in food processor; mix 10 seconds.
Add cheese and replace top. Add oil gradually while mixing. Continue mixing until... - 29.8868
Paris Steaks With Mashed Potatoes
Preparation of the Steaks
Prepare the meat by adding the salt and crushed garlic to the steaks then setting them
aside for about a half an hour to marinate a bit. Add flour to one bowl and eggs to another
bowl. Pour oil into a small stock pot and allow it to... - 64.7938
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until... - 46.0111
Stir Fried Beef With Cashews And Mangetout
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin slices.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. Into the wok or frying pan, add 2 tablespoons oil.
5. Heat oil... - 47.0894
Irish Beef Tea
Scrape the meat with a sharp knife to remove all the meat cells.
The white fiber that holds the cells together is discarded.
The red cells are put into a jam jar, together with the water and salt.
Cover the jar and stand it in a deep saucepan containing... - 29.5328
Ask for 4 narrow, long-shaped pieces of steak from your butcher.
Prepare a stuffing with bacon, mushroom, and beef marrow: adding salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
Mash almost to a paste, and bind with the yolk of an egg.
Roll up the pieces of rump steak... - 31.5159
Company Beef Stroganoff
Sometimes a boring dinner night can be made into something far more interesting with a quick beefy stroganoff dish. In this video recipe, Betty shares her own version of sirloin beef stroganoff that uses best sirloin steak and tangy seasoning and sour... - 100.155
Oscar Filet With Bearnaise Sauce
Try out some great appetizing recipes with this video that is really impressive. See this incredible video that shares three seared dishes prepared with tuna, crab and beef tenderloin filet and served with a delicious bearnaise sauce. The video is absolutely... - 97.872
Chunky Lamb & Mint Sandwich
Barry shows you how to make a super quick but gorgeously tasty lamb sandwich (or ciabatta if we're feeling fancy!) - 0
This Ratatouille tastes amazing ! Try out this delicious vegetable mix for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Ratatouille are welcome ! - 38.5535
Tilefish In Red Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small cup, mix the paprika with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and keep aside.
3. In a shallow, flameproof baking dish which is big enough to hold the fish steaks in one flat layer, put the... - 41.7448
This tamale pie is a steak and vegetables pie recipe. Prepared with a double cornmeal crust, it is filled with a meat and vegetable mixture. Topped off with tomatoes, it is baked in the oven and can be served as desired. - 44.0317
Rinse the spinach greens and steam for 5 minutes on the stove over medium heat.
Cool and chop finely.
Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine the chopped spinach, tomato, oil, garlic, parsley,vinegar,... - 39.6429
Poached Salmon A La Francaise
1. Take a flat baking dish or Teflon -coated frying pan and spread some oil over it.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 °F (for baking).
3. Arrange the salmon steaks next to one another, but don-€™t allow it to overlap.
4. Add... - 41.8933
Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu! - 40.6221
Beef With Pak Choi In Oyster Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, put together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and sugar.
2. Add the beef strips and mix to coat.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Let the beef marinate for about 30 minutes, turn the meat occasionally.
5. Heat a wok until... - 48.7114
First, prepare the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients in a shallow bowl, beating until they are thoroughly blended.
Arrange the beef strips in the marinade, basting and turning to coat them.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes, basting and turning... - 39.6989
1. Peel, core and chop apples.
2. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, dredge the meat in curry powder and flour.
4. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven
5. Melt butter in the pan.
6. Add... - 46.326
Poached Salmon A La Francais
Spread the oil in a frying pan (I like to use the teflon coated type), or in a flat baking dish.
Place the salmon slices next to one another, but not overlapping.
Add the lemon juice and peel, peppercorns, salt, onion and enough hot water to just cover the... - 39.2233
Method Cut beef into 1-2 inch cubes.
In a casserole heat oil and, over high heat, brown beef on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Take out beef, add onions, carrots and celery, lower heat and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Pour off any excess... - 25.4534
French Beef Casserole
1. Cut incisions all over the piece of beef and push into these bacon fat and garlic slivers. Tie with string, rub with salt and pepper.
2. Melt some bacon fat, butter or good beef dripping in a heavy casserole with a very well-fitting lid. Brown the meat and... - 41.0809
Homemade Blackberry And Jalapeno Sauce
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce can be easily made at home. The Chef shows an easy way to make this sauce. It is a multi purpose sauce and can be used the way you like it. Do check it out! - 103.968
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In an 8-inch skillet, heated over high heat, heat fat or lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Lower the heat to medium and then sautÃ© onions in it for 8 to 10 minutes,... - 41.8854
Carbonnade Of Beef
1. Preheat oven moderately to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry beef briskly until browned on all sides.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove from the casserole and fry onion and garlic... - 45.2052
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 49.0272
Beef And Onion Curry
1. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry onions gently until soft.
2. Cook stirring in the curry powder and paprika gently for 2 minutes.
3. Continue cooking stirring in the stock, tomato juice, celery and apricots gently for 15... - 45.6047
1 Trim the meat and cut it into thin strips, about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) wide and no more than 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) long.
2 Peel the onion, and cut in half, slice each half and separate the layers into thin half-moon shapes.
3 In a... - 41.9101
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 27.1138
Provencale Beef Stew
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the beef cubes and baste them thoroughly.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, basting occasionally.
Blanch the bacon strips in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and... - 44.8376
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. To prepare the beef coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, Heat the oil add the beef and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Fry... - 44.6361