Simple Potato Soup
- » Stove Top Potato Soup
Stove Top Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stove top potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stove top potato soup recipes.
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© vegetables with stock and add seasoning to taste.
2) Allow the vegetable mixture to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 40 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Remove the pan from... - 48.2103
Lettuce And Potato Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© the onion and potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in stock and seasoning and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an... - 46.9557
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 50.2097
1) Cut the parsley stems and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion and potatoes for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Blend in the stock and parsley stalks and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are... - 49.1605
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and saute carrots and turnips.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in potatoes, water and season to taste.
4) Allow to the boil, and simmer,... - 46.8456
Spiced Corn Soup
This Corn Soup makes a delightful appetizer. Try this corn and potato soup garnished with corn niblets and spiced with paprika for your next meal . Your suggestions for this Corn Soup are welcome. - 35.9174
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© parsnips, potato and onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and season to taste.
4) Allow the mixture to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 48.9803
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© bacon until crisp and light browned.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain over paper towel.
3) In the same pan, stir in onion for 5 minutes until tender.
4) Stir in potatoes, tomatoes, stock,... - 47.013
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 48.101
Leek And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions, celery, potatoes and leeks for 5 minutes.
2) Add in the stock and heat to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Season to taste, remove from heat and allow... - 47.6066
This Autumn Soup is one of the best soups that I've ever tasted. Try this beef chowder with vegetables and flavored with bay leaf. Feel free to express yourself about this Autumn Soup. - 38.1936
Nutty Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the vegetables and stock, and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3) In a small bowl, mix cornflour and peanut butter and slowly mix in the milk.
4) Whisk the cournflour... - 45.5869
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© turnips, onions, and potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Add stock, bay leaf, nutmeg, and seasoning, bring to boil stirring constantly.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 48.5045
Butternut Squash Soup
This is the fourth part of the Thanksgiving series: Butternut Squash Soup. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving... - 131.235
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 101.508
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084
1) Pour off the liquid from the beans and refresh under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, place the beans and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
4) In another pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, potato... - 47.7484
Canadian Cream Of Vegetable
This Canadian Cream of Vegetable is a delicious soup made with mixed vegetables. Try this creamy soup with parsley garnish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Canadian Cream of Vegetable is welcome. - 36.0267
This Schlock Dinner tastes so good ! I never knew that you could make such a delicious soup from leftover vegetables, cheese and milk ! Just try out this Schlock Dinner and let me know if you like it ! - 35.7426
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 90.9261
Beef And Beets Soup
1. Heat a pan on the stove and add the beets, 5 1/2 quarts of beef broth, carrots and potatoes.
2. Set the burner to high.
3. Add onions and stir and cook for 25-40 minutes until vegetables are ready.
4. chop the beet tops and add this and the beef to... - 105.353
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 48.1652
Russian Jewish Barley Soup
Top of the stove method: Place lima beans in mixing bowl, cover with 2 c. (500 mL) boiling water; soak overnight.
In large soup pot, place soup bone, celery, onion and enough water to completely cover the bone.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil,... - 40.6254
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.59
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter and cook leek whites and potatoes without browning. Pour chicken stock into mixture and bring to a boil. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
– Run mixture through blender and pour into soup tureen, Gently add... - 29.2194
Cream Of Leek
– In a stove-top casserole, heat oil and saute leeks for 3 minutes. Add potatoes and cook 5 minutes longer.
– Add flour and stir, Season with salt, pepper, basil, tarragon and savory. Pour stock into mixture and cook for 40 minutes.
– Run mixture... - 36.2232
Mixed Fish Chowder
1) In a non-stick pan, place the fish, cover with water.
2) Simmer and poach the fish gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain the fish and reserving 1 ¼ cups of poaching liquid.
4) Remove the skin and flake the fish.
5) In a fresh pan, saute bacon and... - 46.4001
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 49.0272
Classic Turkey Pot Pie
When the thanksgiving leftovers are there, you could make best use of them by making a delicious pot pie! And Ken does just that by creating this pie! See the video for more! - 115.725
Tuna Fireside Supper Dish
Cook in large saucepan or 1-1/2 quart top of the stove casserole, the oil, onion and mushrooms until onion is tender about 3 minutes.
Stir next 7 ingredients into mixture.
Add tuna with its broth and stir gently with a fork.
Transfer to large casserole.
Top... - 39.5171
Place all the ingredients in a Dutch oven or enamelled cast iron pan, using just enough hot water to cover them.
Cover and bake at 325°F (165°C) for 4 to 5 hours, or over very low heat on top of the stove, until the meat is tender.
The secret of this... - 35.2667
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 0
A Complete Menu
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some... - 116.064
One Pot Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 425°F.
2) Remove the the outer papery-like skin on the leg of lamb nd as much of the fat as possible.
3) In the lamb flesh, make a number of incisions.
4) In the incisions, Insert the slivers of garlic.
5) Season with salt... - 45.4956