- » Stove Top Barbecue
Stove Top Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stove top barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stove top barbecue recipes.
Stove Top Barbecue Beef
In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown beef in two batches.
Remove and set aside; reserve drippings.
Add carrots, green pepper and chili powder to reserved drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2... - 43.7516
Saucy Stove Top Barbecue
Place roast in a dutch oven; add water to cover roast, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Uncover and cook over low heat an additional hour or until roast is tender.
Drain off liquid.
Remove and discard all fat and bone from roast;... - 41.9692
Stove-top Barbecued Chicken
Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet; saute onion until tender.
Stir in catsup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and celery seeds.
Bring sauce to a boil.
Add the chicken to the skillet, placing the side down that has the skin... - 38.7188
You May Also Like!
Easy Barbecued Turkey
Remove giblets from turkey; set aside for another use such as stock.
Rinse and drain turkey; pat dry.
Using a roasting pan large enough to accommodate turkey snugly, coat exterior of pan liberally with liquid detergent (this makes pan easier to clean).
Place... - 36.4326
Barbecue Baby Back Ribs - Part 1
This video is in parts. This is Part 1. Please watch Brian Grills Ribs Demonstration - Part 2, also for the complete video. - 99.8829
Southwest Barbecue Sauce
1) In a blender, place all ingredients together.
2) Blend the onion mixture until raisins are pulverized.
3) Transfer the onion mixture into a saucepan.
4) Simmer on top of stove for about 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot with barbecued meat or as... - 43.0163
Porkburgers With Barbecue Sauce
1. To make the porkburgers in a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and shape into rounds.
3. To make the sauce in a pan, bring to the boil adding all the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. If you... - 43.1811
1. In a saucepan, add fruit sauce, soy sauce, honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, French mustard, pepper and water.
2. Stir and cook over a gentle heat until the sauce is smooth. Then, boil briskly for 5 minutes or until thick.
3. TO STORE BY... - 35.7026
Barbecue Guinea Hen
Disjoint guinea as for frying chicken; saute until light brown in butter.
Pour off part of fat.
Add the vinegar and all seasonings, then pour in enough hot water to just cover guinea; simmer on top of stove in heavy pan until liquid has almost... - 28.3778
Pork Spare Ribs In Barbecue Sauce
Place the butter and onion in a shallow casserole. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
Add the ribs to the casserole dish and pour over the sauce, turning the ribs to coat. Cook on high for 4 minutes.
Spoon over the sauce again, cover and cook on low for 25... - 34.0552
Barbecued Veal Breast And Vegetables
Cut meat into serving pieces.
In Dutch oven or top-stove casserole, brown meat slowly on all sides in shortening.
Remove from heat and add potatoes and carrots.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and vegetables.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate... - 41.1479
Barbecue Melted Cheese Dip
1) Take a napkin lined basket and place bread cubes in it. Place it near the grill.
2) Take a cast iron skillet and combine Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese in it.
3) Place skillet either on grill rack with medium-hot coals or on stove top over... - 37.6406
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 43.0735