- » Stone Ground Corn Bread
Stone Ground Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stone ground corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stone ground corn bread recipes.
Skillet Corn Bread Using Stone Ground Cornmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 425° Warm a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the oil and heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the cornmeal. Add the milk and eggs and stir lightly. Add the butter... - 30.2692
You May Also Like!
Warm Corned Beef On Rye
Stir sauerkraut with caraway seeds and set aside.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place corned beef slices on grill surface in a single layer over medium heat.
Heat only until meat is warm, turning as needed.
Remove meat from grill.
Brush one side of a slice of rye... - 34.9097
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix all the ingredients and pour into an oiled, hot 8x8 inch pan.
Bake at 375Â° for 40 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.
Eat hot. - 33.529
Pioneer Corn Bread
Combine first four ingredients in bowl; mix well.
Add buttermilk, egg and oil or melted shortening.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened; do not beat.
Pour into well-greased 8-inch square baking pan dusted with Elam's Yellow Corn Meal.
Bake in hot... - 29.2379
Cracklin Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients except oil.
Put cooking oil in iron skillet that will be used to bake corn bread.
Heat oil in skillet and pour into mixture as the last ingredient in mixture.
Pour mixture back into iron skillet in which oil... - 42.7473
Carrot Corn Bread
1) Beat egg yolks with 2 tbsp water and beat until thick.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add cornmeal, carrots, oil , honey and salt; stir in boiling water and blend well.
3) Stir in the beaten egg yolks into the mixture , then fold in the... - 38.5712
Broccoli Corn Bread
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Sift the corn-meal, flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, beat the milk, egg, or egg substitute, and oil.
Put the butter in a 10-inch cast-iron frying pan over low heat until it is sizzling.
Pour the... - 41.7241
Mix dry ingredients together well.
Heat shortening in skillet. (Use a large skillet or two small ones.)
Beat eggs really well.
Pour buttermilk into beaten eggs.
Pour this mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
If necessary, add more buttermilk.
Be... - 44.3504
Corn Bread With Scallion
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place a 10-inch cast-iron skillet in the oven to heat. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, corn-meal, baking powder, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, honey, eggs and 1/3 cup of the oil. Add the wet ingredients to... - 26.127
Whole Kernel Corn Bread
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8-9-inch (20-23-cm) square baking pan that is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) deep.
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the corn and cook for... - 47.1959
Corn Meal Spoonbread
Scald the milk.
Add the butter and salt.
Slowly add the meal, stirring constantly.
Cook one minute after adding the last of the meal, still stirring.
Add the beaten egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the corn meal mixture.
Pour into an... - 32.6547