- » Stock Cube
Stock Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stock cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stock cube recipes.
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 38.8934
Baked Cornbread Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Stir in herbs, seasoning and spices.
Lightly spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place the... - 39.604
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 31.4984
Healthy and tasty, chicken stock can give a nice taste to a dish and lend an excellent aroma. It takes just few minutes to prepare this Cajun style dish with the combination of chicken and fresh vegetables. - 103.793
Tangy Cubed Beef
1. Peel potatoes, add to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for twenty minutes till tender; drain completely and slice
2. Remove any fat or lard from the meat and cut into small cubes
3. Peel and quarter tomatoes; chop pickle into strips
4. In a... - 42.3813
Ham Cubes In Sweet And Sour Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute ham, onion and garlic.
– Add apricot syrup and wine vinegar and let liquid reduce by two-thirds.
– Pour beef and chicken stocks into liquid, season with salt, pepper, rosemary and coriander, then add honey and... - 30.613
Brown Meat Stock
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.place the beef and veal bones in a large, shallow roasting pan, and roast the bones for 45 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour off almost all the fat.
Add the leeks, carrots, onions, cut side down, and... - 41.2616
Wash and cut meat into small pieces or 1-inch cubes.
Brown meat in melted marrow in cooker.
Place on rack, add boiling water and remaining ingredients.
Cover and pressure cook at 15 lbs.
pressure for 30 minutes.
Uncover and strain.
After the... - 36.3247
Sample Firepot Stock
1. Bring water to a boil in a 10-quart pot. Meanwhile bone chicken, reserving and refrigerating meat for use later. Add carcass to the pot along with ham bone, dried scallops and roast pig (not roast pork; see Glossary).
2. Shell oysters and clams; drain... - 26.6389
Chicken Stock For Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle. Bring to a boil slowly. Simmer until hen is very tender and begins to leave bone. Remove hen. Cool enough to handle, then pull meat from skin and bones, wrap in foil or plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Strain soup and... - 19.4127
Basic Beef Stock
1) In a large pot add chopped beef bones, water, carrot, onion, leek, celery stalk, bay leaf, thyme, parsley, salt and peppercorns and cloves.
2) Gently boil the stock, scooping out any scum that surfaces.
3) Place lid, reduce the heat and gently... - 40.0649
1) In a colander, add fish trimmings and rinse under cold running water.
2) Empty into a large pot and cover with cold water.
3) Gently allow to boil and scoop off ay scum that surfaces.
4) Add the onion, celery stalk, bouquet garni, lemon rind, salt,... - 36.7035
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Using Chicken Stock
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) Rinse the mushrooms and slice them finely.
3) In a heavy pan, add the onion and gently cook it till it has turned transparent.
4) Add the mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring after every 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.644
Basic Chicken Stock
Wash chicken, discard skin and trim off fat.
Place bones in a pan with water to cover and bring to boil, skimming as necessary.
Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat and simmer partially covered, for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Skim as necessary.
Strain stock and allow... - 36.6575
Gourmet Beef Stock
Place meats, vegetables, garlic, salt, and bouquet garni in an 8-quart Dutch oven.
Pour in water to cover (about 3 quarts).
Simmer covered 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Strain stock through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a storage container.
Taste... - 36.1397
1 Wash the bones and meat and dry on absorbent paper. Cut the meat into about 1-inch cubes.
2 Peel, wash and chop the onions and carrots; wash and chop the celery.
3 Put the chopped bones, cubes of beef and the chopped onion in a roasting pan and bake in a... - 31.7352
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1. Wash the bones.
2. Trim any fat off the meat and cut into 1 -inch cubes.
3. Spread bones and half the meat cubes in a roasting pan, and spread with shortening.
4. Cook in the oven at 425°F, turning the bones and meat over 2 or 3 times, until the meat is... - 36.192
Beef bouillon cubes or granules Bring beef bones and water to a boil over high heat; skim foam.
Reduce heat and add onions, carrots, celery, bay leaf, and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
If more flavor is needed, simmer longer or add beef bouillon cubes... - 36.3423
How To Cook An Easy Duck Stock
1. Fill a large pot with water, about ¾ of the way up. Place duck carcass in the pot. Make sure that the duck is completely covered with water.
2. Place pot on medium high heat, and bring it to a rolling boil.
3. Add onion, garlic,... - 92.3438
Basic Fish Stock
1 Wash the fish heads and trimmings well.
2 Heat the butter and oil in a large pan and add the sliced carrot and onion.
Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes. Add the fish trimmings to the vegetables in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
4 Pour in the water and wine... - 35.1487
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cover tightly.
Simmer for 3 hours.
Occasionally remove scum from top.
Skim off fat.
Strain. - 31.6397
Homemade Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, add all the ingredients, and allow to come to boil. Lower the heat and cook for about 4 hours.
2. Using a fine sieve, strain the stock into an airtight container. Discard the fat, if any, from the stock by skimming off.
3.... - 33.7754
Cabbage And Kraut Borscht Stock
Combine all ingredients in a stockpot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and skim.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours, or until the beef is tender.
Remove beef and bones; skim fat from stock.
Remove meat from bones; cut up and set aside. - 32.7715
1. In a large pan, place the haricot beans and soak in water overnight with double the amount of water
2. Drain the water and rinse the beans before use
3. In a large pan, tip in the beans and fresh water and boil for 30 minutes or more... - 39.8012
Rich Chicken Stock
Save time and money. Skip next visit to European restaurants and prepare Rich Chicken Stock in privacy and romance of your home! Preparation of dish will not take more than your 70 minutes. I bet you haven't tried any European dish like dish. The goodness of... - 41.2308
Knorr Chicken Stock
Place cleaned chicken in cold water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Skim foam that form on top of water, as the chicken cooks.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer chicken until it is tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Remove... - 43.8449
Authentic Chicken Stock
1. Clean the chicken and place them in cold water in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Skim foam that form on top of water, as the chicken cooks.
4. Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer chicken until it is tender for about 1 1/2... - 42.9283
Place all ingredients in a stockpot.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours, until reduced by half.
Cool, strain and season with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until needed.
If desired, puree vegetables in a blender and add to stock.
If stock is made with a stewing hen,... - 36.6575
1. Place meats, vegetables, garlic, salt, and bouquet garni in an 8-quart Dutch oven. Pour in water to cover
(about 3 quarts). Simmer covered 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Cool slightly.
2. Strain stock through a double thickness of cheese cloth into a storage container.... - 30.2012
All Purpose Rich Brown Beef Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the bone and knuckle pieces and cover with cold water.
2) Bring to a rapid boil until bubbly, then drain off the water and rinse the bones under running cold water.
3) Rinse the pressure cooker, return the bones... - 43.3404
Gourmet Soup Stock
Combine chicken and ham in a large pot.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Skim foam from soup frequently.
Add ginger, green onion, pepper and salt and continue to simmer for 1-1 1/2 hours.... - 26.6668
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil slowly and immediately reduce the heat to a slow simmer.
Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid and simmer for 4 hours, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Strain the stock through a... - 34.1579
Brown Soup Stock
Have butcher crack bones, and cut meat in if cubes.
Put 2 tablesp marrow in kettle and brown 1/3 of the meat in it over low heat, turning to brown on all sides.
Add remaining meat and water, and boil" 10 min., uncovered.
Remove scum and simmer, partially... - 39.5761
Beef Bouillon Or Stock
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and thoroughly brown the beef on all sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juices.
3) Turn the entire... - 40.525
Golden Gourmet Stock
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes.
2. Add the oil, meat and bones, stir once, and then microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. Remove the solids from the browning dish and set... - 36.819
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. In a large shallow roasting pan, arrange the beef bones, shanks, and chuck. Roast for 45 minutes or until well browned, turning occasionally, then transfer to an 8-quart stockpot. Stir the onion, turnip, carrots, and parsnip... - 30.4403
Braised Celery In Chicken Stock
Cut off green leaves from celery and dis card.
Cut celery stalks in half.
Wash well and place in a glass casserole.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter and pour chicken stock over celery.
Cover dish and cook on highest setting for 10 to 12... - 27.1403
Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Stock
Peel the pumpkin or squash and dice into 1" cubes.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Add the pumpkin and onions.
Stir to coat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Add the stock, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or... - 47.0161
Original Chinese Chicken Stock
1. Place all the ingredients in a large pan, add 2.5 litres (4 pints) water, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Strain and cool the stock, then chill.
2. Spoon off the fat from the surface. Use as required. - 26.8113
Potato Soup Using Chicken Stock
1. Combine potatoes, onion, salt and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Blend flour with 1/2 cup milk to make smooth paste. Stir in 1 1/2 cups mil - 26.947
Beef Stock For Soup
Combine ingredients in a 5- to 6-quart soup kettle. Bring to boil slowly and boil gently until meat is tender and begins to separate from bones. This will take about 2 hours. Remove foam as it forms on surface (a soup strainer or a piece of dampened paper... - 18.99
Shepherds Pie Using Beef Stock
Trim fat and gristle from lamb and cut into small cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan and saute onion, garlic and celery over a low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook until it is light gold in color.
Blend in gravy and stock and cook until... - 38.0452
Try this delicious version of Seasoned Stuffing. An easy to prepare stuffing recipe, this Seasoned Stuffing can best be used in poultry dishes! - 34.8403
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 42.2702
Macadamia Nut Dressing For Turkey
Try this Macadamia Nut Dressing recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Macadamia Nut Dressing will surely give you a huge fan following! - 35.0084
Chicken A La King With Egg
In a small bowl, combine skim milk powder with one half cup cold water, mixing thoroughly with a whisk.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
Saute mushrooms and green pepper until tender, stirring occasionally (about... - 43.3008
Provencal Fish Stew With Rouille
1. Heat a medium-sized skillet or pot over a medium flame and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, celery, and fennel. Stir occasionally until the onion is golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Mix in the garlic, herbs, and spices, and cook for 5... - 33.5374
This classic chicken soup recipe is a simple and flavorful recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. Cokked with chicken stock, carrots, onions, celery and bay leaves, the chicken soup is seasoned to taste and best served hot. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 44.5945
Sopa De Calabaza
Combine stock, pumpkin, garlic cloves, onion, and minced coriander and cook until pumpkin is tender.
Puree, reheat and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. - 26.4499
Quick Stir Lettuce
Quick Stir Lettuce is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Quick Stir Lettuce dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 32.2689
Chicken A La Maize
Place the chicken pieces in a pan and cover with water.
Add the peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Melt the butter in a pan and lightly saute the mushrooms.
Remove the mushrooms... - 42.1744
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
Chicken And Mushroom Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A delicious Chicken And Mushroom Soup will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 34.1224
Fish Soup With Herbs And Sliced Vegetables
Set slicing disc in place and stack the carrots, celery and leek into the feed tube.
Push through with plastic pusher.
Put the vegetables and sliced lemon into the fish stock and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Add fish cubes and continue cooking gently for... - 29.4826
Slice leeks 1/4 inch thick, using white part plus about 1 inch of lightest green leek.
Melt butter in a large heavy pan and saute leeks and chopped onion, covered, over a low heat until soft (about 10 minutes).
Add chicken stock, sliced potato, parsley,... - 38.3783
Cold Tomato Soup
Wash tomatoes, cut in half, squeeze seeds out and remove any green stalk.
Place tomatoes in a pan with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, cloves, lemon rind and stock.
Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Cool and rub through a sieve... - 37.7809
Healthy Green Pea Soup
Thaw frozen peas in a colander under running cold water, drain and place in pan.
Add half the butter or margarine, water, sugar, salt and pepper and simmer until peas are tender.
Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
Add chicken stock, bring to the... - 38.058
Soupe A La D'endives
Saute endive, leek and shallots in butter 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, stock, seasonings and milk; cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender-crisp.
Add... - 34.7599
Yogurt Soup With Barley & Spinach
In traditional kitchens around the world, soup stock usually comes together with whatever scraps the cook happens to have on hand.
A liquid base to which more obvious ingredients are added later, stock is the heart of the soup's flavor.
Our two stocks are... - 43.8361
Classic Espagnole Sauce
Cook the ham, onions, celery, carrot, and tomatoes in the butter until vegetables are soft; stir in flour and cook 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock (may use 1 quart water and 6 bouillon cubes or equivalent in canned bouillon) and herb bouquet.
Simmer gently for 1... - 33.6485
Potato Leek Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the leeks. Cook, covered, for about 15 minutes, or until they have softened.
2. Raise the heat to high, add the potatoes and stock, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially... - 30.8875
Hot Sour Bean Curd Soup
1 Blend stock with cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ginger, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Simmer 2 minutes.
2 Add bean curd to heat through for 2 minutes. Pour in egg white. When set, add lettuce, serve at once. - 28.4152
Curried Turkey Soup
Crispy bacon and diced apples is the lifeline for Curried Turkey Soup. Despite the cooked turkey, the turkey stock and the curry powder, the recipe is always incomplete without diced apple. How else can a chef be more creative than mixing meat stock in... - 46.8375
City Chicken has a Delectable taste. The veal and chicken bouillon cube gives the City Chicken Improbable taste. - 29.5046
Cock A Leekie Soup With Prunes
Clean and truss the chicken and place in a large heavy pan with the water, bouillon cubes, if used, and 3 cleaned, chopped leeks.
Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and cool.
Remove... - 36.0735
Chili Beef is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Chili Beef; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 45.7897
Lean Meat Goulash
Fry the onions and fat in a saucepan.
Cut the meat in 1-2 inch (2-5 cm.) cubes and add to the onions.
Cook until brown, and then add all the other ingredients except the potatoes.
Cover and cook very slowly for 2-3 hours.
It may need a little more stock... - 36.6123
Mexican Chili Soup
Combine all ingredients, except avocado and cheese, and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt and pepper.
Just before serving add avocado balls.
Pass grated Parmesan cheese. - 30.9578
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 43.2466
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 32.2699
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 25.8061
In medium saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add flour and curry.
Cook 2 minutes.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened.
Add remaining ingredients except cream.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Cover and cook over... - 43.0494
Saute bacon and onions until onions are golden, stirring often.
Push to side of pan.
Raise heat, add meat; cook and stir to brown, adding more bacon fat if needed.
Sprinkle with seasonings and garlic and cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add stock, mix, cover and... - 36.9154
In large heavy kettle, brown ham and cook onion with garlic in butter until onion is transparent.
Add peperoni, tomatoes, green pepper, celery leaves, parsley, thyme and bay.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add chicken stock; bring to... - 33.2563
Plum Tomato Sauce
Slice off the tips of the tomatoes.
Drop them into boiling water for 10 seconds, then plunge into cold water with ice cubes.
Squeeze each tomato in your hand and skin will slip off in one piece.
Finely chop the tomatoes.
Heat the butter and oil in a... - 37.7965
Cut beef into small cubes and put in a saucepan with water, salt and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, about I1/2 hours. Meanwhile, peel and shred or finely slice beetroot, carrots and turnip, and chop onion. Melt butter... - 29.4283
Braised Quail's Eggs
Put the quail's eggs in a bowl of cold water, place in a steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
Remove the eggs and plunge them into cold water for 5 minutes.
Shell the eggs, pour over the soy sauce and let marinate 20 minutes, turning frequently.
Reserve the... - 39.6848
Curried Beef And Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan stir together the water, onion, carrot, bouillon granules, curry powder, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in uncooked brown rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Stir the cooked beef, peas, and tomato... - 33.5002
Brown chicken in butter; add stock, paprika, garlic, celery leaves and turmeric.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer gently 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Cool and remove chicken from bones, cut up and reserve.
Brown ham, celery,... - 42.2816
Veal Birds With Prunes
Remove bone from steak, trim off skin and fat, reserving trimmings, and wipe meat with damp cloth.
Pound meat with mallet until very thin (or have butcher do it at time of purchase).
Cut meat into 12 individual serving pieces.
Prepare stuffing by putting... - 40.9227
Bouillabaisse With Green Olives
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the leeks and onions and cook over medium heat, covered, until the vege tables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato puree, tomatoes, thyme, parsley, bay leaves, wine,... - 39.3317
Turkey Meatball Soup
1 To prepare the meatballs: In a medium-size bowl, soak the bread in the milk for 3 minutes or until soft. Mash the bread with a fork, then stir in the turkey, parsley, egg white, salt, sage, and red pepper sauce; mix well. With moistened hands, form the... - 31.3379
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 40.9539
Coarsley chop carrot, onion and celery; crush garlic.
Heat oil in saucepan.
Saute carrot, onion, celery and garlic until lightly browned.
Stir in flour and cook until well browned; do not allow to burn.
Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water.
Add to pan... - 37.1845
Place peeled and roughly chopped carrots in pan with water, crumbled stock cube and salt, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered 10 minutes or until carrots are tender, cool slightly.
Place carrot mixture in blender, blend on medium speed until mixture is... - 21.2563
Peas With Bacon
Remove rind from bacon, chop bacon finely.
Cook bacon in pan until crisp, drain on absorbent paper.
Place peas, water and crumbled stock cube in saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until peas are tender.
Season... - 25.0267
Celery Soup With Rice
Cut ham in strips, finely chop onion.
Melt butter, fry ham and onion 2 minutes.
Add celery and rice, fry further 2 minutes.
Add water, crumbled stock cubes and seasonings; stir well.
Cover, cook approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.12
Ask the butcher to split the trotters in half lengthwise.
Wash them and put into a pan with the sliced onions, mace, lemon peel, stock cube, 1 pint (2 cups) water, and a little salt and pepper.
Bring to boiling point, stirring occasionally, cover and simmer... - 26.595
Summer Vegetable Soup
Place Veg.,stock cube and water in a pan.
Bring to boil and simmer for 10 mins.
Mix egg yolk and yoghurt.
Stir in sauce of the hot soup.
Keep stirring while the mixture is whisked back into the pan.
Serve the soup with chopped walnuts, grated lemon rind... - 31.4849
Avocado And Dill Soup
Pour 2 1/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of water into a bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Halve the avocados and remove the stones.
Peel the half avocados, cut into small pieces and put into a food processor.
Pour the lime juice over and puree.
When the... - 39.8913
1. Thoroughly wash celery; cut into small equal size pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water.
4. Into an ovenproof dish, place celery, sprinkle chives and pour stock mixture.
5. Cover and... - 35.4456
1. Dice mushrooms and onion.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan of water, crumble stock cubes; bring to a boil.
4. Into a casserole, put together onion, mushroom, rice, saffron and pour boiling hot stock on top; mix... - 40.8448
Veal And Apricot Casserole
In a pan gently heat the butter and fry the onion and bacon for 2-3 minutes.
Transfer to the Slo cooker.
Toss the veal in the seasoned flour and brown on all sides in the pan.
Add the puree, wine, stock cube and apricots, stirring until thickened.
Add to the... - 31.4064
Veal And Mushroom Ragout
Cut veal into 1 in. cubes.
Melt butter in frying pan, saute sliced onions and veal until onions are transparent; stir in paprika.
Combine soup and boiling water, in which chicken stock cubes have been dissolved; stir into veal, season to taste; cover, simmer... - 28.5685
Taco Flavoured Meatballs Kebabs
1. Combine mince, Taco-seasoning-mix and egg, shape into egg-shaped balls 2.5cm in diameter. Thread on to bamboo skewers, three meatballs to a skewer, with capsicum and onion between them.
2. Place kebabs on rack in shallow dish, brush with Taco sauce-mix,... - 28.8541
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
Trim any fat from beef, chop beef into 2cm cubes.
Combine beef, onions, carrot, celery, swede, parsnip and pearl barley in large saucepan, add water and stock cubes.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender. - 31.1434
Italian Style Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Place the chicken in your sink and rinse through the cavity to clean.
Break each of the stock cubes into 2-4 pieces.
Place a few pieces in the cavity of the chicken, followed by a few halves of garlic, then a... - 32.8594
Peas And Lettuce Soup
Melt butter, add onions and lettuce leaves.
Fry till soft, but not brown.
Add peas, salt, pepper, sugar, nutmeg, stock cubes and water.
Allow to boil, then simmer for 10 mins.
Cool a little and then add the peas with the liquid into a blender till smooth.
Add... - 38.9064