- » Stir Seafood Sauce
Stir Seafood Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stir Seafood Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stir Seafood Sauce recipes.
Seafood And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and scallops; stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Snap off and discard the tough ends of the asparagus and cut the spears diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok or wide frying... - 30.3561
Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
This Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe given here is easy to cook and great to taste. You can in fact taste the abalone in this Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe. Heavenly! - 32.5264
Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
One of my favorite Chinese recipes is the cold Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe I have given out here. ThisStir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce is great to eat any time of the year. Follow these steps! - 32.2099
Seafood Chopsuey With Oyster Sauce
Planning a fiesta and need a quick seafood dish idea? How about adding seafood chopsuey to your part menu. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines shelled seafood with vegetables and oyster sauce to make a scrumptious dish. Very simple to put... - 86.2998
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon brand, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
In large skillet, cook and stir mushrooms, red pepper, onion and pea pods in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Return vegetables along with... - 35.2082
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 36.0452
Stir Fried Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
1. Prepare lobster sauce Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster... - 26.5632
Stir Fried Squid With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the squid blanch it for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular pieces.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until smoking, then stir-fry the ginger, spring onion and chillies, followed by... - 40.4614
Seafood Stir Fry
1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet) and stir-fry the ginger, leek, carrot and sweetcorn for 3 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce,... - 36.596
Seafood Stir Fry
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them... - 44.8135
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon® brand, soy sauce, sugar find cornstarch in small bowl.
In large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat, cook and stir vegetables in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; over medium heat, cook and stir until slightly... - 29.3877
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the prawns, mangetout, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and wine or sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes. - 33.4739
Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers
The Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers was served at my restaurant opening last year. You can say that credit for the present success of my restaurant goes to this brilliant Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers recipe! Try it! - 46.0386
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce is one of my families well loved fish preparation! This dish is dug into before it even reaches the dining table! Try this Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce recipe for yourself and you will understand why! - 46.7867
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower is a filling and sumptuous vegetable dish. I prepare this often for dinner at my home because surprisingly even my seafood hating children loves it! Follow this excellent Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower recipe! - 45.9214
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Stir Fried Shrimp With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak fermented black beans.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice green peppers and dried onion.
3. Mince garlic; then mash with soaked black beans in one cup. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then black bean... - 37.5091
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 36.765
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 28.1981
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 0
Saucy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook tomato juice to half its volume. Stir in additional ingredients - 23.4618
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken is a potpourri of unique and addictive flavors that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken! - 46.1291
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 33.4319
Easy Crawfish Cakes With Mustard Sauce
Spicy, zesty, and sinfully delicious, crawfish cakes are one delicacy you cannot afford to miss. And the zingy mustard sauce just adds to pep up the flavor of this dish. Ryan Karcher shares a luscious crawfish cake recipe that you can eat from your hands and... - 100.039
Herbed Seafood Sauce
Mix pickle, onion, parsley, and garlic.
Put in fine sieve; press to extract as much juice as possible.
Add juice to mayonnaise.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 29.1547
Seafood Spaghetti Sauce
Marinate the shrimp and lobster meat in the prepared dressing for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and Cook until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tarragon, saffron, salt, and pepper; simmer,... - 34.3958
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 120.874
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Meanwhile, peel and crush garlic.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain clams or mussels... - 40.5703
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 87.2722
Stir Fried Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large.
2. Cut asparagus diagonally in 1-inch sections, discarding tough white ends; then parboil. Mince ginger root.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt.
4. Heat oil. Stir-fry shrimp until pinkish.... - 31.6172
Snip watercress stems in 1/8-inch lengths; re-serve leaves.
Combine yogurt, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish and salt.
Stir in watercress stems.
To serve, cut watercress leaves coarsely; stir lightly into mixture.
Serve with cold, cooked... - 33.1928
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 46.2166
Best Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Thaw and then rinse shrimps in cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dissolve tapioca starch in water.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok.
Add the garlic and the black beans.
Stir a few... - 43.3177
Scrumptious Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Who doesn't like to dip shrimp into a yummy cocktail sauce? This fuss-free, scrumptious sauce makes for an excellent accompaniment with deep-fried delights and adds extra zing to fish and seafood dishes. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step on how to... - 88.9275
Stir Fried Squid & Peas
Stir Fried Squid &.Peas has a amazing taste. Stir Fried Squid &.Peas gets its taste from squid mixed with peas and flavored with different kind of sauces. Stir Fried Squid &.Peas is cherished by seafood lovers across the world. - 45.9121
Pasta Mussels And Wine Sauce
1.Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.Place garlic, onions, wine, water, thyme and parsley in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Drop in mussels, reduce heat and simmer... - 42.6082
Creamy Seafood Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours. - 25.7696
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1.Combine mayonnaise, anchovy paste, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco and blend until smooth.
2.Add olives, gherkins, scallions and parsley to it and stir.
3.Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4.Serve with seafood. - 36.634
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
Shrimp With Hot Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Shrimp With Hot Sauce. - 45.4495
Boiled Shrimp With Seafood Sauce
In small mixing bowl, mix chili sauce, ketchup and lemon juice.
Place water in 3-quart grill-safe casserole.
Tie pickling spice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Place in water.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate,... - 36.1026
Golden Seafarers Stir Fry
Reserving 1/3 cup liquid, drain peaches.
Blend liquid with stir-fry sauce and cornstarch in small bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add walnuts, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
Heat remaining 1... - 40.5113
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil... - 45.2006
Lemon Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newberg is the best assorted seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try out the Seafood Newberg for your weekend dinner and tell me how you liked it ! - 43.7177
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 43.1422
Seafood With Ginger, Tomato And Chilies
Heat oil over high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic and ginger.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and flounder evenly in wok.
Cook for 2 minutes or just until seafood tests done, turning once.
Remove seafood to platter.
Add sugar, fish... - 44.3849
Saute green onions in butter in a heavy saucepan until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in hot sauce, salt, and... - 37.4906
Spaghetti With Seafood Marinara Sauce
1) Place the oysters under cold running water and scrub them well with a stiff brush.
2) Put them on tray and help oysters relax by refrigerating for 1 hour.
3) Remove the shell of oysters, saving oyster.
4) Into a small bowl, strain oyster... - 41.7175
Seafood Chow Mein
1. To prepare the squid open up the squid and score the inside in a criss-cross pattern, then cut into pieces about the size of postage stamps.
2. In a bowl of boiling water soak the squid until all the pieces curl up and rinse in cold water and... - 45.5649
Seafood In A Basket
You hardly get to see a good seafood in a basket recipe, thank your stars for landing on this page. Use the freshest of seafood available to get a flavorful seafood in a basket. There's no point pondering anymore, try out this recipe right now! - 45.8825
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Seafood Chow Mein
1. Open up the squid and score the inside in a criss-cross pattern with a sharp knife. Cut the squid into pieces, each about the size of a postage stamp. Soak the squid in a bowl of boiling water until all the pieces curl up. Rinse in cold water and drain.
2.... - 36.7981
Adobong Pusit With Oyster Sauce
This adobong posit recipe is an authentic Filipino dish, which is sure to impress your kids. The chef here provides very simple and clear instructions to make a luscious squid with oyster sauce and vinegar. This is quickest-to-cook adobo dish you will find. - 90.0105
Mussels In Black Bean Sauce With Spinach
1. Using a sharp knife, trim the leeks and shred them.
2. Place the mussels in a large bowl, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss well to coat all over.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
4. Add the leeks, garlic and red (bell) pepper to... - 39.8848
Stir Fried Dried Oysters And Vegetables
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Dice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms. Mince soaked oysters. Cut lettuce in strips; arrange on a serving platter.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, salt, soy sauce and pepper. In... - 37.1601
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
Seafood Crepes With Mornay Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter a large, shallow baking dish.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and mushrooms; saute until vegetables are tender.
Stir in seafood.
Blend in 3/4 cup of the Mornay Sauce, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese,... - 41.9591
Scallopini With Brandy And Mushroom Cream Sauce
Soak wild mushrooms in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes or until softened.
Drain through cheesecloth- or paper towel-lined sieve; reserve liquid.
Rinse mushrooms; chop finely and set aside.
Dredge scallopini lightly in flour.
Season with salt and pepper to... - 43.5567
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
Pappardelle In Creamy Tomato Sauce With Seafood
1 ln a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add the tomatoes, sugar, and cinnamon and cook, uncovered, for 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the clam juice and cook 3 minutes... - 41.4725
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 41.1311
Seafood Pinwheels With Havarti Sauce
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Gently rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and white pepper; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cut seasoned fillets into 20 strips, 5 to 6 inches long and 1 to 1-1/2 inches wide.
Roll up each strip like a pinwheel;... - 41.8027
Vieiras Al Ajillo
Rich, sweet and delicate, scallops taste all the more yum when cooked in garlic and lime sauce. Juan Montalvo combines a gamut of flavors ranging from garlicky to citrusy to mildly salty to whomp up a interesting fish recipe that is both appeasing to the... - 94.7489
Pasta Shells With Seafood Tomato Sauce
Place clams and mussels in a large bowl, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and... - 39.2726
Spaghetti With Seafood Sauce
Mix 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water and the cornstarch in cup until smooth; reserve.
Trim and slice green onions.
Scrub oysters thoroughly with stiff brush under cold running water.
Shuck oysters over bowl to catch liquor; reserve shells for... - 44.0139
Seafood Cocktail Sauce With Mayonnaise
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and tomato soup together.
2) Stir in the curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Just before serving fold in the semi-whipped cream.
5) Spoon the Cocktail sauce over... - 39.0015
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt, basil, mace and cayenne; simmer until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Remove the pan from heat and stir in horseradish, lemon juice and mustard.
3. Season the sauce according to... - 41.224
Mussels In A Butter Wine Sauce
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.1958
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Prawns
Trim the heads, whiskers and legs from the prawns but leave the shells on.
Cut each prawn into 2-3 pieces.
Mix the egg white and cornflour and use to coat the prawns.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan.
Before it gets too hot, add the prawns, piece by piece,... - 43.2288
Coquille Of Seafood And Mushrooms In Mornay Sauce
In a medium skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms until tender and the liquid disappears.
Set the mushrooms aside.
In a medium saucepan simmer the scallops, shrimp, sherry, salt, pepper, bay leaf and scallions for 5 minutes in enough... - 44.4229
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Beef With Oyster Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef With Oyster Sauce recipe. - 45.671
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Chicken With Seafood Sauce
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook mushrooms and green onions in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Chop the shrimp and add to mushroom mixture.
Stir in crabmeat, cracker crumbs, the 1/4 cup wine, and the parsley; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 44.3793
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 30.0404
Seafood Sauce Flavored With Nutmeg
1) In a double boiler, melt the butter, stir in the flour, add milk and smoothen the mixture until thick.
2) Add the nutmeg, seafood, peas and stir into the mixture and continue to cook on a low heat for a while. ... - 30.4671
Velvety Seafood Sauce
Melt the butter, add the onion if used, and cook gently for a few minutes to soften.
Stir in the flour and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, bay leaf and chopped garlic, and leave over a very low heat while you prepare the next... - 47.2696
Herbed Seafood Sauce
1) Combine the parsley, garlic, onion and pickle together.
2) Mix well and press over a fine sieve to extract the juices.
3) In a bowl, blend the juice with the mayonnaise, stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4) Serve the sauce as a... - 37.6667
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. - 21.6592
Seafood With Mustard Sauce
Place seafood in electric steamer or in steamer basket placed in a pan of boiling water; sprinkle on Fish Blend.
Do not let water touch seafood.
Cover; steam until shrimp turn pink and scallops become opaque.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine vinegar and... - 39.8208
Mustard Tomato Seafood Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl or blender container, add sweet mustard, Dijon-style mustard, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
2) Cover the lid and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Stir in mayonnaise and chopped... - 38.3456
Stir Fried Scallops With Mixed Vegetables
1. Cut scallops as in Stir-fried Scallops and Onion.
2. Cut bamboo shoots first in 1/4-inch slices, then in 1/2 inch sections. Slice celery in 1/4-inch sections. Slice dried onions. Stem snow peas.
3. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
4.... - 34.9626
Stir Fried Lobster Mushrooms And Snow Peas
In a small bowl, whisk together the sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the ginger and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly... - 37.7965
Stir Fried Fresh Squid With Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Clean squid and cut in 2-inch pieces. Slice onion and soaked mushrooms.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with soy sauce and sherry. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add squid and... - 36.0426
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Add the Tabasco to the catchup or chili sauce and mix well.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and chill . - 25.1361
Stir Fried Fresh Squid
1. Clean squid and cut in l-inch squares. Cut scallion stalk in l-inch sections. Crush ginger root.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger root; stir-fry a few times. Add squid and stir-fry to coat with oil (about... - 30.9756
Lobster Stir Fry
1. In large saucepot over high heat, heat 3 inches water to boiling. Plunge lobsters head first into boiling water. Immediately cover saucepot with lid. Cook lobsters, checking them frequently, until water boils again. Reduce heat to medium, and continue... - 34.9427
Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms
Hunting for a delicious Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe? My Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe will serve your purpose in all possibility. Start right away and get your Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms on! - 38.7099
Stir Fried Shrimp With Pickles
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Chop sweet pickles. Cut scallion stalks in l-inch sections. Mince ginger root. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallions, ginger root and garlic; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and... - 36.1928
Stir Fried Fresh Squid And Vegetables
1. Clean squid and cut in l inch squares.
2. Slice bamboo shoots, celery and dried onion. Stem and blanch snow peas.
3. In one cup, combine stock, sugar and soy sauce; in another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then squid;... - 36.7055
Stir Fried Dried Scallops With String Beans
1. Soak dried scallops in sherry 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard sherry.
2. Cut string beans diagonally in 3 sections; then parboil.
3. Place scallops in a pan with water. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, until soft (15 to 20... - 34.213
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables are ideal whatever be the occasion and whenever be the time. With this Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables recipe here, I have tried to make the popular Chinese recipe easier and tastier for you. So, get ready to... - 41.1981
Stir Fried Shrimp And Scallops
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the pepper, carrot, water chestnuts, and snow... - 39.7452
Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas
Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas is a prefect appetizer. Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas gets its lovely taste from Shrimp mixed with cornstarch and oyster sauce, flavored with white wine. Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas is loved by many across the globe. - 45.3265