- » Stir Seafood Sauce
Stir Seafood Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stir Seafood Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stir Seafood Sauce recipes.
Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
This Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe given here is easy to cook and great to taste. You can in fact taste the abalone in this Stir Fried Dried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe. Heavenly! - 31.4277
Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce
One of my favorite Chinese recipes is the cold Stir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce recipe I have given out here. ThisStir Fried Abalone With Oyster Sauce is great to eat any time of the year. Follow these steps! - 29.901
Seafood And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and scallops; stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Snap off and discard the tough ends of the asparagus and cut the spears diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok or wide frying... - 28.1978
Seafood Chopsuey With Oyster Sauce
Planning a fiesta and need a quick seafood dish idea? How about adding seafood chopsuey to your part menu. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines shelled seafood with vegetables and oyster sauce to make a scrumptious dish. Very simple to put... - 87.7342
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the prawns, mangetout, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and wine or sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes. - 30.9678
Stir Fried Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
1. Prepare lobster sauce Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster... - 24.0639
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon brand, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
In large skillet, cook and stir mushrooms, red pepper, onion and pea pods in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Return vegetables along with... - 33.0436
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 33.5306
Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers
The Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers was served at my restaurant opening last year. You can say that credit for the present success of my restaurant goes to this brilliant Stir Fried Squid With Red Peppers recipe! Try it! - 44.7991
Seafood Stir Fry
1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet) and stir-fry the ginger, leek, carrot and sweetcorn for 3 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce,... - 35.819
Seafood Stir Fry
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them... - 45.3626
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 43.49
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 46.5663
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon® brand, soy sauce, sugar find cornstarch in small bowl.
In large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat, cook and stir vegetables in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; over medium heat, cook and stir until slightly... - 28.2296
Stir Fried Squid With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the squid blanch it for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular pieces.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until smoking, then stir-fry the ginger, spring onion and chillies, followed by... - 41.2378
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower is a filling and sumptuous vegetable dish. I prepare this often for dinner at my home because surprisingly even my seafood hating children loves it! Follow this excellent Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower recipe! - 44.1387
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce is one of my families well loved fish preparation! This dish is dug into before it even reaches the dining table! Try this Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce recipe for yourself and you will understand why! - 45.2283
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken is a potpourri of unique and addictive flavors that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken! - 44.5607
Stir Fried Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large.
2. Cut asparagus diagonally in 1-inch sections, discarding tough white ends; then parboil. Mince ginger root.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt.
4. Heat oil. Stir-fry shrimp until pinkish.... - 29.9597
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 36.8996
Stir Fried Shrimp With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak fermented black beans.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice green peppers and dried onion.
3. Mince garlic; then mash with soaked black beans in one cup. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then black bean... - 35.2608
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 35.4992
Easy Crawfish Cakes With Mustard Sauce
Spicy, zesty, and sinfully delicious, crawfish cakes are one delicacy you cannot afford to miss. And the zingy mustard sauce just adds to pep up the flavor of this dish. Ryan Karcher shares a luscious crawfish cake recipe that you can eat from your hands and... - 103.336
Saucy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook tomato juice to half its volume. Stir in additional ingredients - 21.8996
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 68.0176
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 34.9239
Seafood Spaghetti Sauce
Marinate the shrimp and lobster meat in the prepared dressing for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and Cook until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tarragon, saffron, salt, and pepper; simmer,... - 32.2566
Herbed Seafood Sauce
Mix pickle, onion, parsley, and garlic.
Put in fine sieve; press to extract as much juice as possible.
Add juice to mayonnaise.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 27.7419
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 139.368
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Meanwhile, peel and crush garlic.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain clams or mussels... - 42.1712
Stir Fried Squid & Peas
Stir Fried Squid &.Peas has a amazing taste. Stir Fried Squid &.Peas gets its taste from squid mixed with peas and flavored with different kind of sauces. Stir Fried Squid &.Peas is cherished by seafood lovers across the world. - 44.0844
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 90.5954
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1.Combine mayonnaise, anchovy paste, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco and blend until smooth.
2.Add olives, gherkins, scallions and parsley to it and stir.
3.Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4.Serve with seafood. - 35.0764
Seafood Cocktail has a scrumptious taste. This spicy mouth watering recipe is a just for you to try and enjoy! - 113.862
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 0
Pasta Mussels And Wine Sauce
1.Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.Place garlic, onions, wine, water, thyme and parsley in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Drop in mussels, reduce heat and simmer... - 41.2571
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 25.8061
Snip watercress stems in 1/8-inch lengths; re-serve leaves.
Combine yogurt, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish and salt.
Stir in watercress stems.
To serve, cut watercress leaves coarsely; stir lightly into mixture.
Serve with cold, cooked... - 30.7395
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 44.5022