- » Stir Roll Shortcake Dough
Stir Roll Shortcake Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir roll shortcake dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir roll shortcake dough recipes.
1. Sort, rinse, and drain the strawberries. Set aside about 14 strawberries; chill. Hull remaining berries. Slice larger berries and leave smaller ones whole. Sprinkle hulled berries with 1/2 cup sugar. Mix lightly and let stand about 1 hour.
2. Blend flour,... - 37.996
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles corn meal.
In a separate bowl, beat egg thoroughly, then stir in milk.
Stir this lightly into the flour combination with a fork.
Divide... - 35.981
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Combine biscuit mix and shortening in a medium-sized bowl.
Cut shortening into mix to form coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and skim milk in a bowl.
Beat slightly to blend.
Pour into biscuit mix.
Stir to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half.
Pat half of... - 42.7699
Blend the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in the lard with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are about the size of coarse cornmeal.
Make a well in the center and add milk all at one time.
Stir with a fork 20 to 30... - 39.665
Eggless Strawberry Shortcake
In a medium mixing bowl stir together half of the strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Mash strawberries slightly; set all berries aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt.
Using a... - 43.4647
Rich Strawberry Shortcake
Rich strawberry shortcakes are creamy rich desserts made with fresh strawberries and light cream. Baked to a golden brown and topped with whipped cream the strawberry shotcake is generally served warm. - 41.9706
Creamy Shortcake Biscuits
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 425°F (*400°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cream. Stir until mixture forms stiff... - 24.0325
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter.
Mix egg and milk; stir into flour mixture.
Divide the dough in half.
Pat half into greased 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan; top with blueberries.
On waxed paper, roll remaining dough to an... - 40.1165
Strawberry Shortcake With Strawberry Vanilla Cream
1. Thinly slice the strawberries, set aside.
2. Mince the strawberries for the vanilla cream, set aside.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degree.
5. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
6. In mixing bowl... - 146.591
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 35.0711
Wild Strawberry Shortcake
Sift together first 4 ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add egg and cream.
Stir until moistened.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Knead gently 1 minute, roll out dough then cut into rounds with biscuit cutter.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 450°F.10... - 37.9299
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in eggs and enough cream to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough and pat half into 9-inch layer-cake pan.
Brush with butter.
Roll out remaining dough and put on top.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425 °F.) for... - 45.6973
1. Cut shortening into flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in milk just until blended. Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Knead 20 to 25 times. Roll to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 23.9266
Measure and sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Cut in the hard butter until mixture looks like coarse oatmeal.
With a fork, stir in enough milk to make a soft moist dough when particles are pressed together.
Knead slightly on a lightly... - 36.9141
New Zealand Style Shortcake
Combine flour, lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make well in center.
Combine yolks and 1/2 cup cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a fork, stir till dough begins to cling together.
Divide in... - 36.8694
1. Grease an 8x1 1/2 -inch round cake pan.
2. Preheat oven at 400°.
Making the Blueberry Sauce :
3. In saucepan combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and blend in 1 cup cold water.
4. Cook stirring till mixture is... - 49.3081
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour 1/3 cup corn oil and milk into measuring cup, but do not stir, then pour all at once into flour.
Stir with a fork until mixture leaves side of bowl.
Knead 10... - 40.3451
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients together and gently cut in the shortening.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs and cream to prepare a soft dough.
4) Halve the dough, then press half into a greased 9-inch cake pan... - 44.8101
Easy Strawberry Shortcake
The Strawberry Shortcake are eaten up as soon as it is taken out of the refrigerator! Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible refrigerator for yourself! - 42.2737
Quick Tuna Egg Shortcake
Stir milk and soup together until smooth, then add the next 3 ingredients.
Spread evenly in a greased 8-inch bake dish.
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Knead slightly, then roll or press out into an 8-inch square... - 33.5263
Kiwifruit Almond Shortcake
1. In a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Process for 10 seconds. Scatter the butter, almond paste, and walnuts over the flour mixture and pulse until the mixture looks crumbly. With the processor... - 31.4241
Crusty Strawberry Shortcake
Put strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tbsp. sugar together into a bowl.
Add shortening and cut in... - 44.0047
1 In a bowl sift together the flour ,cream of tartar,baking soda and salt into a bowl.
2 Cut the butter or margarine into small pieces and rub it into the flour until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Blend in the sugar.
3 Make a well in the... - 41.4139
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
Sift the dry ingredients for the shortcake together into a large bowl.
Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender.
Stir the cream in with a fork, pressing the mixture together lightly to form a ball.
The amount of cream varies; use only... - 47.6901
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. For strawberry mixture: Combine berries and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. For biscuits: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in bowl. Cut in CRISCO with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all... - 45.2034
Strawberry Shortcake A La Mode
Combine sliced strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and chill at least 45 minutes.
Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 teaspoons sugar in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender... - 42.4842
Tomato Shortcakes are extremely delicious and easy to make. I use prepare them as a snack for my children as they are quiet fond of it! This is an easy Tomato Shortcakes recipe that you just have to try. - 36.677
Party Fare Shortcakes
Party Fare Shortcakes is a wonderful dessert that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious shortcake is sure to win you some fans. Donâ€™t forget to try the Party Fare Shortcakes recipe! - 41.8674
Combine egg and milk. Add biscuit mix, sugar, and butter, and stir to blend well. Should be a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk, if needed. Pour into a well-greased fluted Mary Ann or flan pan, or into a 9-inch cake pan, and bake about 25 minutes or... - 16.1259
Shortcakes is a wonderful dessert that is quiet easy to whip up! The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Shortcakes recipe and you will understand why. - 38.7842
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening till mixture is like coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring only to moisten.
Turn dough out on floured surface; knead gently for 1/2 minute.
Pat or roll dough to 1/2... - 41.9957
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 49.2041
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together and stir in the chopped hazelnuts.
3) Rub the butter pieces into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the... - 47.8468
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take bowl and sift together baking powder, 1 tbsp sugar, flour and salt.
3. Cut in 6 tbsps of butter and continue stirring until the mixture turns coarse.
4. Add cream and egg, and stir until the... - 46.067
Individual Strawberry Shortcake
Would you like to experiment with a great Individual Strawberry Shortcake recipe? This Individual Strawberry Shortcake is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. I am sure this super delicious European Individual Strawberry Shortcake is... - 49.7721
Sift the flour, measure 1 1/4 cups, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening, add milk and stir vigorously until dough just stiffens.
Divide into 2 parts and roll each into a circle 7 inches in diameter and 3/8 inch thick on a lightly... - 39.3415
Strawberry Shortcake With Elderflower Cream
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl of the food processor and add the butter. Pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Add the egg and milk and process until the mixture just comes together to form a... - 31.5512
Individual Plum Shortcakes
Sift flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 3 tablespoons sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening.
Mix egg and cream, and add to dry ingredients.
Mix to form a soft dough.
Roll out on floured board 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 8 rounds with 2 1/2-inch... - 44.9233
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
For Strawberry Mixture, combine strawberries and granulated sugar.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 450°F.
For Shortcake Biscuits, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl.
Cut in Crisco® with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until... - 44.7171
Strawberry Shortcakes With Meyer Lemon Cream
1. Make the biscuits; Preheat the oven to 375° In a bowl, whisk the flours, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cold butter until it is the size of peas. Stir in the cream until a shaggy dough forms.
2.... - 35.9502
Star Strawberry Shortcake
1. In medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours, stirring; occasionally.
2. Topping: In small bowl whisk together sour cream, vanilla, and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Biscuits:... - 47.7493
If Peach Shortcake were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. The European Peach Shortcake is eaten as a Dessert. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Peach Shortcake now! - 43.5691
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 49.074
First, prepare the cake.
On a board or work surface, sift the flour into a mound.
Make a well in the center, and add the butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Incorporate the flour into the other ingredients, then knead together until the mixture forms a... - 45.5979
Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
Mix in shortening only until mixture is crumbly.
Add most of milk; stir to mix.
Add more milk as needed to make dough that is soft but not too sticky to knead.
Knead dough gently on lightly floured surface 10 to 12 times.
Form... - 32.337
Chicken Upside Down Pie
Reserve 2/3 cup gravy.
Combine remaining gravy with next 4 ingredients in saucepan; stir in chicken.
Bring to boiling; turn into shallow 8- or 9-inch round baking dish.
Add sage to biscuit mix; prepare biscuit dough according to package directions, but using... - 45.2598