- » Stir Ramen
Stir Ramen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir ramen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir ramen recipes.
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Korean Style Ramen
For singletons, hostelites, students and the lazy cooks, Ramen the cheapest, instant variety, ultimate comfort food. But ramen is so much more. Anyone who’s ever been to Japan will know that “real” ramen permeates the culture there, and even their... - 119.025
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 30.7583
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
Chinese Stir Fried Instant Noodles With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 105.451
Healthier College Dorm Ramen
Ramen noodles are the college student's best friend -- they're cheap, filling and taste great. The downside of eating them so often is that they are high in fat and sodium. They contain approx. 8 grams of fat and some 800+ of sodium, if you use the seasoning... - 135.926
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 86.2398
Korean Cooking Kimchi Ramen
1. In a small bowl add in the gochujang, kochukaru, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sesame oil. Mix well with spoon and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the pork belly and cook on medium heat, until it losses pink color.
3. Add in the... - 0
Fresh Ramen Noodle Soup
1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food... - 108.082
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 35.1757
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0471
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 116.712
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Better Than Ramen Quick Soup
Delicious healthy soup that's healthier and tastier than Ramen, perfect for college students, can be beef, chicken, or vegan - 115.605
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 123.66
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 45.3767
A cocktail of meat and seafood with plenty of sauces stir fried to make these noodles. Watch the video for more and do be cautioned for the demo and the audio if it suits you! - 74.0711
You don’t have to be in Korea to enjoy a bowl of TteokBokKi, Korea’s favorite street food snack. All you need to do is visit a Korean food store and watch this video. This sweet and spicy stir fried dish composed of sliced rice cakes, fish cakes, various... - 136.371
Egg Foo Yung
I do not know remember if I got this Egg Food Yung recipe from a newspaper or magazine. Enjoy this home made Egg Food Yung recipe. You will say it is a mystery dish! - 31.304
Korean Kimchi Ramyeon (김치 라면)
If you find the American instant ramen noodles bland and boring, spice it up with some delicious kimchi! This has double benefits, not only does the kimchi add to the flavor of the bland packet ramen noodles, cabbage definitely adds to the nutritional value... - 86.5457
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 36.509
This cinch-to-make Pan-Asian delicacy gets a new meaning with Chef Merlin's updated recipe. He balances the crunchiness of stirred-fry shrimps soy and duck sauce. All in all, a nutritious, delicious way to devor shrimps. - 92.266
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.5046
Oriental Halibut Stir Fry
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok,... - 37.7699
Scallop Stir Fry
Cook noodles in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add asparagus, red pepper, onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add scallops; stir-fry until scallops turn... - 32.7036
Surf And Turf Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step... - 129.059
Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add onions, garlic and gingerroot; cook 1 minute.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Add oil to wok; heat over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes or until asparagus... - 40.972
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 37.416
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 125.083
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 40.89
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.442
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 48.1902
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Hot And Spicy Chicken Pesto And Pasta
1) Take the packets of noodles and cook as per the directions. Keep aside the flavor packets.
2) Combine the water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of flavor packets. Keep the mixture aside.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet... - 45.4486
Stir Ramen Recipes By Category