- » Stir Pork Noodles
Stir Pork Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir pork noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir pork noodles recipes.
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables
This Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables is a delicious and easy way of preparing rice noodles. I came upon this variation of rice noodles-Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables, based on a Chinese dish my grandmother used to cook.... - 36.1948
Stir Fried Thin Noodle Pork And Vegetables
Looking out for an easy pork and noodles recipe? Then this stir fried thin noodle pork and vegetables recipe is just perfect for you. A quick stir and whisk in your wok and here your stir fry is ready to serve and eat. Surely this a wonderful recipe after a... - 102.176
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 39.6351
Stir Fried Pork Topping For Noodle Pancake
I love the idea of pork topping for noodle pancake and Stir Fried Pork Topping For Noodle Pancake more than interests me. In fact I am a fan of this Stir Fried Pork Topping For Noodle Pancake recipe. Most probably you will become one too. - 39.9286
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts
Friends always enjoy this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts. I wanted more people to enjoy and that is the reason why I am posting this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts recipe. Have a nice time-cooking and... - 38.2018
Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
1 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the egg white 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, and the water.
Add the pork and toss to coat.
Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 In a large saucepan of boiling... - 46.408
Stir Fried Noodles With Pork
Nothing like some veggies and some pork pieces thrown in to make a quick stir fry! Use the ramen noodles and mix in everything and you have one easy and simple dish. Watch the video and allow Vicki to show you how! - 70.9282
Cold Stirred Noodles
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
Cut noodles into 6-inch pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Toss noodles with sesame... - 41.5666
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake
This Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake did sound delectable when I first heard it. I tried out this Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake last week and was so pleased with the result. A must try! - 37.1652
Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles N Soup
Whoever did not know that pork and spinach mixture is great for topping a soup, please check out this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. You will wonder why you did not try this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles... - 28.4156
Thai Stir Fried Drunken Noodles
Thai stir fried drunken noodles is a fabulous stir fry with wide rice noodles, pork and shrimp. The noodles are wonderfully flavored with a little rum or sake, sweet basil, Thai spur chilies, oyster and soy sauces. Enjoy these flavorful drunken noodles on a... - 89.7429
Stir Fried Noodles
A dish that is easy to make once the ingredients are set! A stir fry of noodles and some meat and veggies are a good meal to have for lunch or dinner! See the video on making this easy Filipino dish! - 74.5358
Stir Fried Bean Threads With Pork
Stir Fried Bean Threads With Pork is a perfect addition to your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Stir Fried Bean Threads With Pork is simply captivating! My friends have nothing but praises for the Stir Fried Bean Threads With Pork! Try it! - 48.8877
Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry With Noodles
Noodles and stir fry is a yummy course for the day! The culmination of the pork and the noodles is indeed to make anybody's tummy rumble. A video which is not get full marks on the demo but the recipe is worth it! See the video for more! - 89.8139
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Cold Stirred Noodles
1) Make 6-inch pieces out of noodles.
2) Follow package instructions and cook noodles for 2 to 3 minutes until al dente and drain.
3) Drain again after rinsing the cooked noodles under cold water.
4) In a medium bowl, mix noodles with 1... - 43.2208
Stir Fried Roast Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
I added pork to Chow mein in this Stir Fried Roast Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein recipe and they were incredible. Roasted pork by itself is a crowd puller and with Chow Mein here, oh, it tasted soo delicious. You have to make this! - 37.0296
Stir Fried Eggs With Pork Noodles And Coriander
Soak the noodles in a bowl of tap water for about 20 minutes.
Drain, cut in quarters and set aside.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and pepper together in a bowl.
Add the pork and mix well with wooden spoon or hands.
Cut the... - 42.6428
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles
How about some Asian tonight? Take a look at this exotic Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles recipe video and it will water your mouth for sure. It has a perfect balance of the Asian sauces and vegetables that accompany the pork and noodles perfectly. Try it out,... - 122.223
Pork Lo Mein Stir Fry
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner with Dietz and Watson ingredients. He makes an Asian-themed Pork Lo Mein stir fry. - 111.922
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture L For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
Whatever be the function or social affair you organize at home, Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture l For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein can be one of the best ways to please your guests. Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture l For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein is particularly... - 38.9456
Pork With Noodles
1. In a mixing bowl add garlic and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Combine pork strips. Stir to coat all the strips evenly.
3. Cover the pan and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. In another pan cook the noodles as per the instructions. Drain excess water.
5. In a... - 47.7013
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 117.547
Stir Fried Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
You will for sure make this Stir Fried Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein again, once you have made it. My family loves this Stir Fried Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein recipe. High time you try it out! - 36.9435
Chinese Pork Chow Fun
Chinese pork chow fun is a wonderful wide rice noodle stir fry with pork and collard greens or chinese broccoli. This stir fry is flavored with authentic chinese ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple; so gear up to cook this... - 88.8943
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
I never feel I have missed out on anything when I try this Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein. This Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein has everything I like starting from pork and shrimps to vegetables and... - 34.2415
Stir Fried Mixed Vermicelli Noodles
Traditional to the festivals of Filipinos, this is a dish reserved for occasions! The dish is loaded with shrimp, pork, sausage and some veggies! See the video on making this festive dish! - 74.5638
Tossed Noodles is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dish. I serve the Tossed Noodles frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guests! - 47.5362
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 37.2468
Thai Pad See Eel
Learn some original Thai recipes like this Thai Pad See Eel, by watching this video. Take a look to find out when and in what quantity are the ingredients put in to make this dish. - 73.6877
Roast Pork Lo Mein
Slice and then shred the roast pork into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Wash and then shred the Chinese cabbage.
Rinse the bean sprouts with cold water.
Chop the noodle in half.
Freeze half of it and add the other half to boiling water; boil for about 2... - 43.628
Glass Noodles With Pork And Shrimp
Soak the noodles in tepid (barely warm) water for 1/2 hour.
Dice the pork and marinate in the ginger, wine, and soy for about 15 minutes.
Heat the wok or frying pan and then add the oil.
Add the meat, drained of the marinade.
Reserve the marinade.
Add the... - 40.9328
Pork Chop Suey
Cut the pork into very thin strips.
Then cut the strips into 1" X 1/2" pieces and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Set the broth mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated wok or large skillet with... - 47.0313
Fried Noodles- Yakisoba
Do you want to learn how to make yakisoba? Try this instructional video where you can learn how to make this traditional dish in 1-2-3 steps - 93.5293
Jjajangmyeon - Korean Noodles With Pork And Black Bean Sauce
Today we're making my version of Jjajangmyeon. It's a Korean wheat noodle bowl with a pork and black bean sauce that's derived from a Chinese dish called zhajiangmian. There's an instant version of this dish called "Chapaghetti" that's quite popular in the... - 0
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 98.2291
In a large kettle of boiling water, cook the noodles, drain and reserve.
In a wok heat the oil.
Quickly fry the ginger and garlic, add the pork, shrimp and mushrooms, cook thoroughly.
Add the noodles and fry 1 minute per side.
Blend the hoisin, cayenne, soya,... - 37.0735
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.3038
High Protein Chinese Pork And Noodles
Noodles to Chinese cuisine is what rice is to Indian culinary. Throw in some healthy veggies, lean pork and what do you have? A self-contained, well balanced meal that offers Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber enrobed in the mouthwatering flavors... - 0
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bacon and pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork... - 34.7116
Pork Jja Jang Myun
This korean noodle dish is perfect for the wintry months. It's a comfort food that will warm you up. The thick, dark and rich gravy that coats the noodles, pork and vegetables is not very pretty but who said that for something to taste good it should look... - 118.999
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 48.8746
Pork Chow Mein
1. Take a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, place half portion of the pork cubes in the bowl and distribute in an even way.
2. Pulse for 4 to 5 seconds to coarsely chop meat.
3. Repeat the process with rest of the pork.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet,... - 45.2369
Pork Lo Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly cut into slices.
Stack slices and cut into shreds.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 4 minutes (cook dried noodles about 6 minutes) or till tender.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For... - 49.227
Jjajangmyeon Korean Noodles With Black Bean Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the pork belly, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon and set aside.
2. In a measuring jar pour in the water and mix corn starch into it, whisk and set aside.
3. In a measuring... - 0
Ants On The Trees
Soak cellophane noodles in warm water for 20 minutes.
Drain and cut into 4 inch long (10 cm) sections.
Marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch as listed above.
Heat 3 Tbs oil in wok; add the scallion and then the ground pork.
Stir... - 43.9225
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 44.3999
Barbecued Pork Chow Mein
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger, garlic, pork and stir-fry 1-2 minutes. Add vegetables, stock, soy sauce, sherry and sugar. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and water to thicken. Serve over hot noodles. - 35.1212
Pork Chow Mein
1. In a shallow bowl, mix pork with 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
2. Add soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar and the remaining corn flour to the meat.
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Add noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until it is just... - 49.2274
Chinese Pork And Mushroom Chow Mein
Pork Chow Mein is a tasty Chinese Noodle and Pork preparation that is simply addictive. I grabbed this recipe from a friend who prepared this for her party. Trust me, none of us could stop eating this yummy Pork Chow Mein! We literally licked her noodle bowl... - 49.6556
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.1361
Pork Lo Mein
1. Take a bowl of warm water and soak the mushrooms for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and rinse them
3. Squeeze them till they are dry.
4. Cut the mushroom stems and keep them aside for the soup.
5. With a slicing knife, slice the... - 45.4448
Saucy Pork N' Noodle Bake
Place 1 tablespoon butter in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds.
Add pork and heat, uncovered, on full power 2 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Heat,... - 37.5229
Pork Tenderloin With Blue Cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add pork, and cook over medium heat until browned, add salt and pepper.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Drain well, and set aside.
Melt butter in a skillet over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 41.4848
Stir Fry Noodles
Pancit canton or stir fry noodles may have originated from China but since it's a good food, the Filipinos have learned to love it. Almost everybody has their own recipe for pancit canton. - 81.8816
Mie Lueang (stir-fried Hokkien-style Noodles)
This is a popular noodle dish orginally from Fujian, China, but the Thais have adapted it to their taste. Hokkien noodles are very simple: quickly executed and very delicious. - 50.4219
Stir Fried Pork And String Beans
This Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is outstanding to taste and lovely to the eye. The Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is a great dish you can think of making any day. Easy, fast as well as yummy! - 40.0336
Stir Fried Pork With Scallions
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the pork.
2. Slice the meat across the grain, paper thin, by holding the knife at 45° angle.
3. In a large dish combine beef stock, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, pepper... - 44.2913
Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake
I am on a spree of checking out different variations of topping for noodle cake and this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake is one of the results. I and my family were very much pleased with this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake recipe.... - 42.9641
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
Stir Fried Fettuccini
Between Chinese noodle and Italian pasta does not lie on their shape or substance, they're very similar-but in the way they prepared and cooked. Stir-fried them it's the best! - 111.197
Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles
Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles is an interesting recipe. This Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles is wonderful just like it is. Typically Thai! - 34.6973
Stir Fried Pork Strips
In a wok or large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger.
Add pork strips.
Stir fry over high heat until meat is browned.
Add Chinese vegetables, pea pods, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
Cook until vegetables are tender, 3... - 43.3165
Stirred Eggs With Pork And Vermicelli
1. Soak vermicelli (peastarch noodles).
2. Mince or grind pork. Combine oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper; then add to pork and toss to coat.
3. Sliver smoked ham. Coarsely chop celery and scallions, then parsley.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add... - 34.7763
Pork Stir Fry
The pork stir fry is a one pan preparation of pork loin cut in thin slices and cooked with beans. Flavored with spices and soy sauce, along with ginger and red pepper, the pork stir fry can be served with hot and cooked rice or noodles. - 41.5587
Colorful Stir Fried Pork
The colorful stir fried pork is a vegetable and pork recipe. Prepared with carrots, onions, snow peas and spiced with red pepper, the pork is wok or skillet cooked with stir fry sauce for flavor. Served with a little sauce, it is great with rice or noodles. - 42.4204
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 119.857
Sweet & Sour Pork Stir Fry
1. Mix 4 tbsp of pineapple juice into the cornflour until smooth, then stir in the tomato sauce, soy, sugar and vinegar.
2. Heat oil until very hot in a wok, then throw in the pork for 1 min, stirring. Lift pork out onto a plate, then set aside.
3. Add the... - 34.0258
Pepper Pork With Noodles
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch strips. Mix pork and onions in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 12 to 14 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in salt, paprika,... - 31.1948
Pork And Bok Choy Stir Fry
Its a weeknight and you want a recipe that is convenient and quick? Watch chef Binks prepare this tasty Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry. The dish is easy to make and is full of flavor too. - 97.5481
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Soft Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
In a wok or saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat and stir-fry the scallions for 35 seconds.
Add the pork, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pink color is gone.
Stir in the shrimp, cook 25 seconds.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 40.9314
Noodles With Crab Meat, Shrimp And Pork
Break the vermicelli into small pieces arid plunge into boiling salted water.
Cook for 1 minute and drain well.
Spread on a flat surface to dry.
Heat 1 cup oil in a skillet; fry the vermicelli until crisp, turning it twice.
Heat remaining oil in a... - 44.9601
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.5859
Bacon Cabbage And Noodles
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; set aside.
Discard all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add cabbage to drippings; cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in salt, pepper, noodles and bacon.
Heat... - 28.698
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Rice Noodles Kway Teow
In a wok or large frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat.
Cook the onions, garlic, and chilies until soft.
Stir in the pork, squid, and sausage, and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp and bean sprouts, cook for 5 minutes,... - 42.1895
Saucy Pork N Noodle Bake
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Brown meat in melted shortening in skillet.
When meat is well browned, drain excess fat from skillet; add remaining ingredients and mix.
Pour into 1-qt. casserole; bake 45 min., stirring occasionally. - 31.4357
Pork And Chicken Stir Fry
Dice the pork and chicken into bite size pieces.
Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
Fry the meats for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables and fry until tender.
Add the oyster sauce and soya sauce.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the sherry and... - 39.2667
Noodles N Soup With Pork
This Noodles n Soup With Pork is healthy as it is flavorsome. My family and I still think that this Noodles n Soup With Pork is one of the best Chinese recipes, I have cooked so far. Serve it hot! - 35.6347
Pork Tenderloin With Noodles
Sprinkle pork tenderloin lightly with salt and pepper, then turn in flour.
Pan fry slowly in oil until meat is browned; remove meat from pan and saute onion and celery.
Stir in mushrooms with liquid and chicken broth.
Add browned pork; cover and simmer over... - 42.4362
Hot Sauce Noodles
1) Heat water and salt in a pan and cook noodles for 12 -15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain water and keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix the ingredients for marinade.
4) Add shredded pork to the mixture.
5) Remove the pork after 5 minutes.
6) In... - 47.0034
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Ground Pork With Bean Thread Noodles
1. Marinate ground pork for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 10-15 seconds. Add ground pork; stir for1 1/2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add mushrooms... - 29.0093
Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork. Mince scallion. Blend cornstarch and water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add minced scallion and stir-fry a few times. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Then stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more over medium-low heat. 3. Sprinkle with... - 21.8149
Peking Meat Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork; then blend in sherry. Mince scallions.
2. Blend together bean paste, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add minced pork; stir-fry 1 minute. Add minced scallions and stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Stir in bean paste mixture. Add water... - 27.8135
Pork Goulash With Noodles
Combine flour, garlic salt, and pepper; roll meat in this mixture.
In skillet, brown meat in shortening; pour off any excess drippings.
Add soup, water, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and thyme.
Sprinkle remaining flour over mixture.
Cover; simmer 1 hour or... - 36.8863
Pork Chop And Noodle Skillet
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
Sprinkle pork chops with 1 teaspoon salt.
Arrange pork chops in skillet and cook over medium heat until browned on both sides, 15 to 20 minutes.
Add nutmeg and 1/2 cup apple juice.
Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes,... - 44.4673
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.6544