- » Stir Noodles Beef
Stir Noodles Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir noodles beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir noodles beef recipes.
Chinese Stir Fried Instant Noodles With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 105.451
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 99.3687
Chinese Stir-fried Beef Noodle
Beef noodle stir-fry is a wonderful chinese style stir-fry with a scrumptious taste. This is a simple yet an excellent dish to prepare for lunch or dinner. All the ingredients used here are available straight from your kitchen cabinet. So quickly gear up to... - 101.413
Korean-style Stir Fried Beef Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 122.234
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles
In small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and 2 tbsp (25 mL) water; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
Trim fat from steak; cut meat into thin slices diagonally.
In nonstick skillet or large wok, heat half of the oil over... - 34.5934
Satay Beef And Noodle Stir Fry
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with a fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in batches, until browned all over and just cooked.
Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry garlic until... - 24.3056
Stir Fry Noodles With Beef
1) Separate noodles according to package directions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil in large skillet or wok.
3) Add carrots and onion; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add broccoli and meat slices; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 37.2699
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in... - 46.5369
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 128.038
Stir Fry Noodles With Mince Beef
1. Rinse the angel hair pasta over cold water and cut the noodles into regular pieces.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a microwave proof bowl.
3. Add in the chicken bouillon and mix thoroughly. Place the bowl in microwave and cook for 2... - 0
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
In large skillet, heat oil.
Add beef; cook and stir just until tender; drain.
Add broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon; cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
Add wine; cook 1 minute.
Prepare Egg Noodles as package... - 36.1168
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 47.5025
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 43.3894
Beef With Chow Mein Noodles
Beef With Chow Mein Noodles is a tasty and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Beef With Chow Mein Noodles recipe. - 38.5002
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in small bowl.
Heat in large pan or wok over high heat.
Add beef and quickly brown.
Add above sauce.
Add and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add to above along with... - 40.2061
Vietnamese Beef And Noodles
Place beef in large bowl with half of the combined sauces and garlic; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in... - 38.9808
Beef With Noodles
1) Slice beef into thin pieces about 2 inches long, across the grain.
2) Allow the cooked noodles to dry for about 3 hours by spreading evenly over a clean towel placed on wire cooling racks.
3) Take a small bowl and mix water, 2... - 45.2863
Beef With Noodles
Place a clean towel over wire cooling racks.
Spread cooked noodles evenly over towel.
Let dry about 3 hours.
Combine water, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the salt and bouillon granules in small bowl.
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2-inches... - 42.779
Beef Bone Noodle Alfredo
Cook noodles as directed.
While noodles cook, heat butter and cream in small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted.
Stir in cheese, parsley flakes, salt and pepper; keep warm over low heat.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Pour sauce over noodles,... - 29.9372
Korean Pan-fried Beef And Broccoli Noodles
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 133.437
Easy Beef Lo Mein
Beef lo mein is a simple Chinese beef and noodles stir fry recipe with beef and vegetables. The chef here has presented this recipe in such a manner that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner and rejoice! - 81.0538
Beef Noodle One-dish Meal
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Add the onion and green pepper; cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper; cook for 15 minutes, stirring... - 33.3312
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 95.7873
Beef And Asparagus With Chinese Noodles
Place the beef and hoisin sauce in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the beef.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, about 20-30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package... - 37.9984
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.2311
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 106.394
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Ch'ae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.978
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 47.6611
Classic Hungarian Beef Goulash
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add beef, onion and garlic; cook and stir until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Blend flour... - 39.2773
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 40.89
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 102.779
Korean Vermicelli With Beef And Vegetables
Place vermicelli in a large bowl; add warm water to cover.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Heat... - 41.5484
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 116.681
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 103.135
Stir Fried Noodles
A dish that is easy to make once the ingredients are set! A stir fry of noodles and some meat and veggies are a good meal to have for lunch or dinner! See the video on making this easy Filipino dish! - 77.8092
Liver 'n Noodle Casserole
Brown liver, onions, and green pepper in a preheated nonstick skillet.
Add tomato sauce, thyme, browning sauce, salt, and pepper.
Cook until peppers are tender.
Stir in noodles and carrots and heat thoroughly.
Divide evenly. - 32.153
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 144.68
Emergency Pasta With Minced Beef
1. Shred the ginger and then finely slice the onion and the tomatoes.
2. Deseed and cube the red pepper and quarter the button mushrooms.
3. Simmer the pasta according to the pack instructions to al dente texture and set aside till... - 46.6829
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 45.4502
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 47.7337
Stir Fry Noodles
Pancit canton or stir fry noodles may have originated from China but since it's a good food, the Filipinos have learned to love it. Almost everybody has their own recipe for pancit canton. - 83.4465
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 23.6744
Here is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup with beef and onion that pampers your taste buds with an amazing flavor. The chef here has prepared this Vietnamese pho a simple manner with a very few ingredients available right in your kitchen. This magical soup... - 105.631
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.4768
In a large saucepan cook lasagna or noodles in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender.
Drain lasagna or noodles and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cottage cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and... - 44.8952
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 115.15
Easy Korean Stir Fried Noodles
This needs 4 basic ingredients – noodles, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil. The rest of the ingredients can be added as per your taste. So, learn to make this Korean noodles with this video! - 105.694
Smoked Ham And Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 147.768
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
In the Season 2 finale, AKwan takes back his kitchen this week and is venturing into the world of Korean food. This week, he tries his hand at making japchae. Thanks to Maangchi for the recipe! - 116.37
Ground Beef And Noodles
Preheat a ceramic browning plate on the highest setting for 4 minutes.
Add the beef and oil and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain off any accumulated fat and transfer to a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper to the casserole... - 35.7532
Chunky Beef N Noodles
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 24.518
Beef And Brew
Beef and Brew has a smooth taste. Beef and Brew is good for beef lovers. Beef and Brew is an easy to prepare dish. - 42.3573
Sticky Green Stir Fry With Beef
1. In a large wok, heat oil and sizzle the beef strips for a couple of minutes till browned; remove and set aside
2. Toss the broccoli and garlic into the work with a sprinkling of water and fry on high flame for almost five minutes until just soft
3.... - 38.0816
Peking Beef And Pepper Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, mix together the steak strips, soy sauce, sherry, cornflour and brown sugar. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the sunflower and sesame oils in a preheated wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for... - 31.9897
Beef Round And Mushrooms Over Noodles
Beef has always been my favorite and this Beef rounds is so amzing a side course to go for! When servedover noodles this Beef round is so excitingly delicious; you cannot resist, but try this amazing this! - 39.2218
Skillet Beef And Noodle Dinner
Scrape, dice, and cook carrots until tender-crisp.
In bacon drippings saute onion and celery about five minutes.
Add ground beef, breaking up pieces with the back of the spoon.
Cook, stirring until beef is done.
Stir in remaining ingredients and... - 31.9509
Beef Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
In skillet cook beef, onion, and green pepper tiil meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Blend together cottage cheese and cream cheese... - 38.2214
Weeknight Beef Stir-fry Recipe
1. In a bowl, add garlic and soy sauce. Put beef pieces in it, and toss well to coat on all sides. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in another clean bowl, combine hoisin sauce, beef broth, lemon juice, brown sugar, and corn starch. Mix... - 120.393
Chinese Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
When it comes to rustic, wholesome and flavorful dishes, this Chinese stir fried beef and vegetables recipe always comes handy. Watch the recipe video to find out how the fresh ingredients turn into a great exotic meal in a few minutes. - 112.919
Chang Approved Stir Fry
1. Peel the carrots and slice, roughly chop the baby bok choy and green beans, slice the mushrooms and keep everything aside.
2. In a wok slow cook the beef ribs on all sides on slow heat for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot or wok boil the... - 78.4137
Stir Fry Beef With Apricots
1) In a cup combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry. Stir well to dissolve cornstarch. Set it aside.
2) In a wok or large skillet, heat oil.
3) Add garlic and ginger root to sauté until golden; remove and discard.
4) Place the steak... - 42.3186
No Chop Beef Stir Pry
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and ginger.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry vegetables in hot oil about 3 minutes or till... - 43.6873
Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
Add beef strips to marinade; let stand 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
Add bouillon and remaining soy sauce to cornstarch mixture; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok... - 39.9588
Beefed Up Noodles N' Beans
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook onion with seasonings in oil until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir... - 31.8613
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 113.233
Beef And Gravy Stir Fry
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add half of beef and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Place on plate with any accumulated juices... - 35.6579
Stir Fried Flum Beef
Lean, tender cuts of beef make the best stir-frys because the meat will melt in your mouth! You should be able to find cans of baby sweetcorn in your local supermarket; they only need to be drained and they are ready for stir-frying.
Trim any fat from the... - 39.1217
Asian Style Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry
The Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry is sort of an Asian style dish. It is tasty, it is healthy – what more can a person ask for, eh? What you'll particularly enjoy about this dish is the acidicity of the lemon. Watch, learn and enjoy this recipe video from Club... - 130.034
Stir Fried Beef
1) In a bowl mix beef, 1 teaspoon corn starch, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and pepper together.
2) Cover the bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of cold water and corn starch.
4) Take a wok and add oil to it. Rotate it to... - 43.4736
Beef Noodle Soup
Heat Crisco® Oil in 3-quart saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until beef is browned.
Cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken broth and water.
Heat to boiling,... - 39.1696
Stir Fried Szechuan Beef
1) Refrigerate the beef till it's completely chilled.
2) Cut the meat into 10 X 1 cm (4 X 1 inch) strips. The slices shouldn't be thicker than 3 mm (14 inch).
3) Make a marinade of two thirds of the vegetable oil, soy sauce and spring (green)... - 41.2626
Stir Fry Beef And Vegetables
1) Freeze the steak partially and slice diagonally into 3x1/4-inch strips.
2) Mix soy sauce with vinegar, cornstarch and sugar.
3) Add bouillon cubes to boiling water and let them dissolve.
4) Add dissolved bouillon cubes to the... - 45.5335
Hearty Beef And Noodle Warm Up
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook green pepper in butter until tender.
Add soups and water.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 23.5605
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.5046
Beef Noodle Vegetable
1) In a saucepan, combine the soups and water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) Serve the beef noodle vegetable soup hot by garnishing with chopped parsley, if desired. - 33.5798
Beefy Noodle Casserole
Beefy noodle casserole is an oven baked noodle and beef casserole prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. Flavored with oregano and garlic powder for a fresh and flavorful taste, the beefy noodle casserole is topped with cheese and can be enjoyed as a... - 43.9283
Skillet Franks N Noodles
In skillet, brown frankfurters and cook onion with basil in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 28.6626
Beef Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind beef. Mince garlic and onion. Peel tomato and cut in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and onion; stir-fry until translucent. Add beef; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Add stock, sugar and tomato wedges. Heat quickly, stirring.
4.... - 30.1867
Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Broccoli and beef stir fry is a vegetable and beef recipe made with fresh spices for flavor. Cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce for a lovely oriental flavor, the broccoli and beef stir fry is a bit saucy and can be served over rice or noodles. - 45.2218
Beef Tips And Noodles
Dredge beef in flour, brown in hot oil in a large Dutch oven, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles, cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Serve over noodles. - 31.1579
Chopped Beef Noodle Casserole
Microwave noodles according to Pasta Cooking Chart.
Combine butter or margarine and onion in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stir.
Add the celery and garlic.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Add crumbled ground beef, stir... - 42.3423
Beef Round Over Noodles
Pour this Beef Round Over Noodles and enjoy the heavenly fare for lunch! You'll simply love the Beef Round Over Noodles is juicy beef and noodle treat that you can hardly affrod to miss out on! Try it out and let me know how you liked it! - 41.8998
Easy Beef & Noodles
This Easy Beef & Noodles is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Easy Beef & Noodles and share your feelings with us! - 30.5211
Ground Beef Noodle Scallop
Heat shortening in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook about 5 minutes, turning occasionally with a spoon.
Add the meat and separate into pieces.
Cook until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Combine mushrooms and soup.
Add the milk gradually, stirring... - 40.4375
Oven Baked Beef And Noodle Casserole
Prepare noodles with sauce mix according to label directions.
Brown meat and onion with vinegar.
Stir in soup, milk and seasonings; add noodle mixture.
Turn into 10-inch round baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5... - 36.7258
Beef, Tomato, And Noodle Supper
Heat the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the beef and onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the beef has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, basil,... - 32.7582
Ground Beef And Noodles
1) In a frying pan heat the first amount of cooking oil.
2) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 4 ingredients thoroughly.
4) Heat completely.
5) In a saucepan boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and second amount of salt... - 48.0897
Vegetable Beef Noodle Dinner
Rinse frozen peas with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; set aside.
Add enough water to beef broth to measure 3 1/4 cups.
Prepare mix for beef noodle dinner as directed on package except substitute the diluted broth for... - 24.351
Beef And Noodles
1) Cook the noodles as per the package directions.
2) Drain the noodles and rinse under cold water.
3) Drain the noodles well and chill.
4) In a deep skillet heat oil and brown the meat in it stirring frequently.
5) Add the salt, pepper,... - 45.6279