- » Stir Mediterranean Chicken
Stir Mediterranean Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stir Mediterranean Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stir Mediterranean Chicken recipes.
1) Take a medium bowl to mix soup, water, raisins, olives, garlic powder and oregano.
2) Combine all ingredients properly and keep the bowl aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Add... - 47.377
Raisins, tomatoes and garbanzos with an accent of feta cheese make this a tasty meal you can put on the table in a snap. - 31.233
Chicken With Wine Leaves And Rice
Nothing can beat the delicious flavor of wine leaves and chicken with rice. See this interesting video that shows a simple recipe which would definitely amaze you. Watch the video and prepare this fantastic treat for a great meal after a busy day at work.... - 87.4176
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chicken breasts and cook until well browned (about 5 minutes on each side).
Lift out chicken and set aside.
Add onion, olives, and thyme to pan drippings; cook, stirring, until onion is golden (about 5... - 33.6176
Melt butter in 2- or 3-quart saucepan.
Add onion, celery, and beans.
Cover; simmer over lowheat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender.
Add pimiento, chicken, soup, and seasonings.
Cook 10 minutes to blend flavors; stir as needed to... - 37.773
Chunky Chicken Soup Mediterranean Style
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
2 Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, the stock, water, rice,... - 33.1389
Mediterranean Style Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling;... - 40.7407
Mediterranean Style Chicken
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly. Drain well.
2 Stir together the undrained tomatoes, wine or broth, and soup mix. Add to... - 30.4228
Smoked Chicken And Citrus Salad
1. Skin the chicken and put the flesh into small bite-sized bits; place them in a bowl
2. Peel the grapefruit and oranges; carefully remove the white pith too
3. Add them in a small bowl, so as to store the juices, chop them up roughly... - 43.5118
Chicken With Bulgur And Prunes
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon oil and cook the chicken until golden on both sides, remove and keep aside.
2. To the same pan heat the rest of the oil and cook the scallions, ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Mix the orange juice, bulgur and prunes and... - 38.0665
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 46.1606
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
For sauce: Heat oil with butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients except parsley and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and add minced parsley to taste.
Heat butter with oil in large... - 41.062
Roast Mediterranean Chicken
1. Prepare pilaf mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a frying pan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in half of mint. Toss... - 28.5422
Chicken Saute Mediterranean
Sprinkle breast halves lighdy with salt and generously with pepper; press herbs into chicken.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes; cook and stir 1... - 32.4485
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wraps
Combine mayonnaise and goat cheese; beat or whisk until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with lettuce and chicken, dividing evenly.
Roll up tightly. - 28.916
Stuffed Mediterranean Chicken For Company
1. In a bowl combine sun-dried tomatoes, half the parsley, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast lengthwise along one side, almost in half. Open each breast like a book; season with salt and pepper. Spoon in parsley... - 29.8679
Mediterranean Chicken And Grilled Vegetable Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons chopped mint. In another small bowl, stir remaining 3 tablespoons mint into yogurt. Let garlic-mint oil and minted yogurt... - 31.3113
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 131.564
Mediterranean Braised Poussin With Polenta Recipe
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the chicken. Drizzle olive oil and coat it evenly.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place a pan on heat, and sear chicken in it. Shake to avoid chicken from sticking at the bottom of the pan.... - 113.464
Mediterranean Chicken Two Ways
I was in the mood for using these Mediterranean style ingredients but I couldn't decide how to use them so I made two dinners using chicken breasts, zucchini, olives, grape tomatoes, parsley. See how a slight difference in way you cook can make a whole new... - 126.134
Mediterranean Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) With Â½ teaspoon of salt and the pepper, sprinkle the chicken and put it in a 13x9x2-inch pan.
3) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4) Reduce the temperature of the oven to... - 44.5316
Mediterranean Braised Chicken Drumsticks
A simple and basic braised chicken recipe using common ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen pantry. It is a great recipe to add to your everyday cooking repertoire. It is a perfect family dinner recipe which both kids and adults can enjoy. - 114.111
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
1. Prepare bulgur according to package directions; set aside.
2. While bulgur is cooking, cut chicken tenders into 1-inch pieces. Heat olive oil in medium skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
3.... - 32.481
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 118.919
Mediterranean Orzo And Chicken Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
2. Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir well with a whisk. Pour over orzo mixture,- add cheese, tossing gently to coat. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill... - 31.4204
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 34.2183
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 43.9093
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 42.0248
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 42.8604
Mediterranean Chicken Pie
Rub a 5-lb. chicken with soft, unsalted dripping.
Place on a greased rack, in a roasting pan, uncovered, breast-side up, with the oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat immediately to 350°F, Reg 4.
Baste frequently with the pan dripping and cook about... - 42.794
1. Flavor the chicken by adding salt and pepper.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put olive oil and once heated, add chicken to it.
3. Brown the chicken by cooking at medium high flame for 4-5 minutes.
4. Once done, take the chicken out and... - 45.8724
Mediterranean Style Lentil And Chicken Cassoulet
1. Place the lentils in a sieve and rinse well under running cold water.
2. Add the washed lentils to a heavy bottomed saucepan and cover them with 2 to 3 quarts water, and add rosemary.
3. Place the pan over moderate heat and bring to... - 43.9786
Mediterranean Chicken On Orzo
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onions to drippings in pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until golden, 3... - 30.4475
Mediterranean Chicken With Dried Fruits And Couscous
1. In a medium size skillet, melt butter. Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
2. Add onion to skillet; saute for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add stock, raisins, apricots, prunes, orange rind,... - 35.818
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 46.5574
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 114.145
Fresh Seafood Stew
Here’s a Mediterranean meal in one pot that promises to please all seafood lovers. It’s a treasure trove of flavor with clams and red snapper fillets. - 37.3608
Mediterranean Meatball Soup
In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
Add garlic, onion and celery.
Saut6 over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Place tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds.
Lift from water and... - 43.3008
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 116.591
In saucepan, brown mushrooms with oregano in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 20.9842
1. Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add mushrooms and oregano, and sautÃ© until they get browned.
2. Stir in soup, water and cubed beef and cook. Mixture should be stirred at occasional intervals during the cooking time.
3. Serve the... - 30.4322
Mediterranean Fish Soup
In saucepan, simmer tomatoes, wine, parsley and basil about 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally. - 32.4057
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes break up with a spoon and their liquid, water, wine, clam juice, bouillon cubes, basil,... - 41.5663
Mediterranean Burgul With Noodles
Here is a superb video that shows a versatile burgul with noodles recipe. The chef makes this dish with bulgur or cracked wheat and shariyi. This video is a must watch for those who like Mediterranean food. - 114.025
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.3642
Mediterranean Fish Soup
1) In a pan, add butter and melt.
2) Add onions, garlic and leeks, and gently cook covered for 5 minutes over very low heat, stirring frequently.
3) Mix in the tomato puree, potatoes, tomatoes with their juice, lemon rind, stock, bouquet garni and... - 47.325
Mediterranean Wild Rice
Saute wild rice and brown rice in 2 tablespoons hot olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Saute onion in remaining 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a medium skillet... - 37.6477
Mediterranean Tomato Soup
1. Place the tomatoes, onion, celery and garlic in a pan with the oil. Cover and cook over a low heat for 40-45 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until very soft.
2. Spoon the vegetables into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Press... - 36.0887
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium flame.
2. Add garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the fennel, sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
4. Add chili and paprika, and pour in the wine.
5. Simmer until wine has... - 44.2195
Steamed Mediterranean Mussees
FINELY CHOP one of the stalks of lemongrass; thinly slice the second stalk diagonally.
Put the lemongrass in a large pot with the tomato, chicken stock, coconut milk, shallot, cilantro, and garlic and bring just to a boil.
Add the mussels, cover the pot, and... - 40.3866
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 33.5299
Lamb & Orzo Mediterranean Style
Sprinkle salt into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Crumble lamb into pan and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown (3 to 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium, stir in onion, and continue to cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not brown... - 40.8336
Gelled Mediterranean Bouillon
In a heavy 4-quart pot, heat oil.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Saut6 over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Grate zucchini without peeling.
Add zucchini, tomato and parsley to onion mixture.
Pour tomato juice and broth over vegetable... - 43.9093
Mediterranean Pasta Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Remove and discard casings from sausages, then crumble meat into a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add onion, garlic,... - 44.9941
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 46.4365
Golden Mediterranean Pilaf
Saute onion and rice in Hot oil, stirring constantly until rice is a light golden color and the oil absorbed.
Add saffron, garlic and broth.
Stir well, then cover and let cook gently until rice is tender and all broth absorbed.
If still wet, although tender,... - 29.0452
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 44.2244
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 48.0942
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 45.6366
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 31.4065
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.3888
Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
Peel and chop the onions.
Grate the cheese.
Pour the stock into a metal fondue pan and heat on the stove.
Add the grated cheese and stir over a low heat until melted, but do not allow the mixture... - 40.6646
Mediterranean Ham Buffet
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Stir in bouillon cubes, onion, salt, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, if desired, sugar, turmeric and rice.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all water is absorbed,... - 43.3806
PLACE all ingredients except shrimp in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and cook 15 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove and discard bay leaves. - 38.2537
Mediterranean Lamb With Couscous
Place onion and olive oil in 5-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except water, bouillon granules and couscous; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 to 1 1/4... - 45.6208
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 44.491
1. In a small bowl, soak the cornmeal in water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a nonstick saucepan, combine the stock, dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Reduce the heat and gradually but... - 41.7777
In a large saucepan cook cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Cut up any large pieces of cauliflower.
Set vegetables aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a Dutch oven or saucepan melt... - 44.5813
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 48.3557
Mediterranean Turkey With Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, garlic, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, salt (if used), and pepper; set aside.
2. To prepare sauce, in a bowl, smoothly blend cornstarch and vinegar. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Set aside.
3. In a 3- to... - 34.9018
Mediterranean Style Lamb Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and lemon peel strips.
Coat lamb cubes with flour; add to cooker and sprinkle with pepper, marjoram, and sugar.
Pour in tomatoes and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until lamb is very... - 41.2691
Mediterranean Turkey Ragout
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to loose the skin from one end and pull it off the drumsticks.
2. Season the flour with a pinch of salt and pepper lightly coat the turkey drumsticks with it, shaking off the excess.
3. In a large skillet,... - 43.9953
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 48.1813
Mediterranean Scallops And Lentils
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add lentils, broth, and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Remove and discard bay... - 40.1402
Mediterranean Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut 1-inch slits in meat; insert half of garlic slices into slits, reserving remaining garlic.
Rub meat with 1 teaspoon dried rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; place on a rack in a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat... - 42.9823
Rigatoni With Hot Sausage And Fennel
In a heavy skillet cook the sausage over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until it is cooked through and transfer it with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Add the oil to the skillet and in it cook the onion and the garlic over... - 32.6388
Chicken Steak Pita
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help... - 98.7676
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 98.3525
Cherkes Tavagu From Turkey
1) In an electric blender, grind the 4 oz walnuts. Half the remaining walnuts.
2) Make thick slices of onions and carrots. ... - 44.8258
Middle Eastern Turkey And Pepper Saute
1. In a food processor add the jalapeno pepper and mince it with scallions.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat oil and saute scallions, red pepper, jalapeno, turkey and garlic.
3. Cook until red pepper and jalapeno are soft... - 39.8468
Carrots and zucchini seasoned with turmeric, coriander and red pepper top off quick-cooking couscous. - 37.7736
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 40.6801
Moroccan Sweet-pepper Chicken
1. In a large pot, boil the chicken breasts until very tender, about 1 hour. (This is a great task to do ahead of time while getting other things done in your life.)
2. Shred the chicken on a cutting board and set aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or large covered... - 33.1482
Moroccan Chicken With Chick Peas
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, place the chickpeas and water.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 hour.
4) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
5) Split the chicken in half along the breast and backbone.
6) Preheat the oven to... - 44.8594
1. Place eggplant (aubergine) slices in a colander set over a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Set aside to stand for 10 minutes then rinse under cold running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over a medium... - 38.2352
Couscous With Chicken, Artichokes And Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a pan bring chicken broth and water to boil. Add couscous to it. Stir and turn off the heat. Cover it with lid and allow it to sit for 5-8 minutes to bloom.
2. Discard the skin and cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3. Drain sun-dried... - 110.451
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 38.4661
Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
For all the Mediterranean food enthusiasts, chicken tabbouleh is a great dish, loaded with sufficient nutrition leaving you full and complete. The shredded chicken and bulgur wheat when combined with usual salad ingredients make an exciting pair. - 115.036
Chicken Liver Paprika
1) Rinse the livers, discard the discolored portions and halve each liver.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions in 1 tablespoon oil, until browned; remove and keep aside.
3) Then saute the livers in 1 tablespoon oil for 5 minutes.
4) Stir... - 37.7465
Braised Moroccan Chicken With Garbanzo Beans
Its a weeknight and you want to make something which can be prepared easily? Try this wonderful Braised Moroccan Chicken with Garbanzo Beans. The recipe is packed with flavor and is totally drool worthy. Do give it a try. - 115.202
Chicken With Lemon And Olives
1. Remove just the outer yellow rind with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler from half of the lemon. Coarsely chop the rind; reserve. Squeeze and measure out 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
2. Place the rind and the juice in a 12 x 8-inch microwave-safe... - 34.2936
Quick Chicken Florentine
1. Place each chicken breast between pieces of plastic wrap. Working from center outward, lightly pound with a flat mallet or rolling pin to less than 1/4 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap
2. In a medium bowl, toss together spinach, 1/4 cup of bread... - 30.2017
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.582
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
1) Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place the chicken breasts in it.
2) Dot with butter at places and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
3) Using a waxed paper, cover the chicken well.
4) Set the microwave to “Roast... - 45.4329
In large skillet, brown chicken in shortening.
Transfer to 3-quart casserole; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour off fat in skillet; stir in soup and wine.
Mix in remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover; bake at 350° F. for 1 hour. - 31.843
Lemon Parsley Stuffed Chicken
1. With salt rub chicken cavity and spoon Lemon Parsley Stuffing loosely into cavity.
2. In shallow roasting pan, place chicken, breast side up and wing tips twisted under chicken, brush chicken thoroughly with oil and roast, uncovered, basting... - 41.0774