- » Stir Korean Dish
Stir Korean Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stir Korean Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stir Korean Dish recipes.
Stir-fried Squid Dish
Why do you have to cook squid in the same style all the time? Try Stir-fried squid with Korean seasonings with the help of Maangchi. She is stir frying squid with veggies and Korean seasoning in less than ten minutes. She even shows an easy way of preparing... - 92.345
Stirfried Dried Anchovy Side Dishes (myulchi Bokkeum)
The sundried anchovy side dish is one of the basic Korean sidedishes, usually eaten with a bowl of rice. This is really low calorie and high calcium so Korean parents regularly prepare it for their children. When I was going to school, this was one of the... - 99.5654
Fried Perilla Side Dish (깻잎 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, cut the stems of the perilla leaves and slice them into half. Place the onions and red hot pepper, slice them finely and set them aside.
2. In a pot on high heat, boil water and add salt. Once... - 0
Korean Stir-fry Chicken
Trying food from different cuisines adds variety and here is one such chicken recipe. Chef Dave shows how to cook Korean inspired stir fried chicken with common Korean seasonings and vegetables as well. Wholesome and meaty rice treat! - 110.621
Korean-style Soy Sesame Potatoes
This is such an easy and non-spicy Korean side dish using potatoes. Little cubes of potatoes covered in a sweet and sticky soy glaze, covered with roasted sesame seeds have a delicious combination of salty-sweet and slightly spicy taste. Enjoy! - 130.186
Korean Squid And Vegetable Stir-fry
Squid is a cheap and nutritious seafood option thus perfect for the frugal gourmet cook! What more, it’s easy to cook as it takes just a few minutes. This Korean style squid stir fry is spicy with the goodness of veggies. James uses frozen squid which saves... - 131.968
Sweet & Spicy Pork Stir-fry
A meal that can come together in half an hour start to finish--quick, simple, and economical, bright with bold flavors and a great balance between sweet and spicy, savory and succulent. - 109.262
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 95.9792
Korean Food: Stir-fried Garlic Stem (마늘쫑 볶음)
Mild garlic flavor from the garlic stems with a sweet and savory flavor makes a great side-dish. The soft and chewy texture makes it even better. Try this delicious dish when you have access to garlic stems in the oriental grocery store. - 0
Korean Marinated Stir Fried Pork
If you think Korean food as kimchi and not much else, watch this video. Part of a four-video series, Cathlyn shows how to stir-fry the marinated pork and serves the entrée with steamed jasmine rice, Korean tofu soup(soon doobu cchiggae) and egg custard... - 74.0128
Korean Stir Fried Mushroom And Radish
Stir Fried Mushroom and Radish, is a simple side dish that makes food interesting. Here is an interesting Korean stir fry made with mushroom and radish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 119.446
Korean Spicy Tofu Stir-fry
Some of the best recipes are those which are made with intuition. Tofu is a great option for meatless cooking and goes so well with this spicy-sweet sauce. This Korean style spicy tofu stir-fry is a great dish for a vegetarian meal in a hurry. It’s a... - 117.318
Easy Korean Stir Fried Noodles
This needs 4 basic ingredients – noodles, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil. The rest of the ingredients can be added as per your taste. So, learn to make this Korean noodles with this video! - 105.694
Stir Fry Spicy Squid
1. Wash, rinse, and cut squid into bite size pieces.
2. For chili paste, in a small bowl, add soy sauce, chili flakes, chili powder, sugar, sesame oil, and ginger. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a wok ,heat oil until smoking. Swirl and... - 97.3246
Korean Potato, Carrot Onion Stir Fry
Koreans have wonderful dishes to accompany the meat dishes. Try this potato, carrot and onion stir fry and serve it with any of the main courses. It goes well with meat, noodles and other dishes. Watch the video for the recipe details. - 126.212
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 23.6744
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Korean Food Stir Fried Anchovies Banchan
When I was little, there were just a few handful of things that were on rotation on the menu. Spam, Rice, Soup, Kimchi, Seaweed Wraps, and these Anchovies. I remember Mom taking a scoop of hot rice with a few drops of Soy Sauce and mixing it with generous... - 111.72
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 103.135
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 104.941
Korean-style Tortilla Wrap With Kimchi Salsa
A taste of Korean with an American-Mexican twist! Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy wrap that combines east and west ingredients and cooking styles! Thinly sliced beef bulgogi kimchi , rice, mushrooms and lettuce form the filling... - 109.422
Stir Fried Dried Anchovies
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute and then set it aside to one part of the pan.
2. In the same pan, add garlic, soy sauce, corn syrup and red pepper paste in the other part. Stir fry for a... - 106.416
Korean - Style Fried Tofu Side Dish
1. Divide the tofu in half and slice it into ½ inch pieces, place it in a plate.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the tofu, set aside.
3. Finely chop onion, green onion and carrots, set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine soy... - 133.999
Korean Stir Fry Chicken
1) In a large mixing bowl, put together chicken, ginger, salt and 1/2 tablespoon of the soya sauce.
2) In large frying pan, place peanut oil and heat over medium high temperature.
3) Add chicken mixture and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until chicken is... - 45.8724
Japchae: Korean Stir Fry
If you thought what am I doing uploading Korean food videos on Indian food channel, then you thought just like me but this Japchae recipe is tasty, easy to make and quite flavorful so had to share it with you. My friend Gem is a good Korean cook and she is... - 0
Do you have a favorite noodle dish for hot summer days? If not try this one! Cathlyn invites Merl Kellog, Sunrider International distributer, to join her in her kitchen which she shows you how to make a very quick, easy and traditional Korean stir-fried dish... - 96.4783
Jajangmyeon - Part 2
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about some Jajangmyeon? Another Korean-Chinese dish that everyone loves! The sauce is sweet, full-flavored, rich and dark, the pork is tender and juicy, the veggies are crisp and the noodles chewy. This dish has a medley of... - 82.8174
Pork Jja Jang Myun
This korean noodle dish is perfect for the wintry months. It's a comfort food that will warm you up. The thick, dark and rich gravy that coats the noodles, pork and vegetables is not very pretty but who said that for something to taste good it should look... - 122.33
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 40.4802
Jajangmyeon - Part 1
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about some Jajangmyeon? Another Korean-Chinese dish that Koreans are crazy about! In this video Cathlyn invites a special guest to her Korean kitchen who shares a mushroom appetizer recipe that compliments the Jajangmyeon;... - 80.7371
Korean-style Kimchi Bokkeumbop Fried Rice
The one-of-a-kind of Korean dish is a real treat for every palate. A must order at every Korean eatery, you can easily cook up this delight at home following the instructions presented in the video. A spicy, delicious comfort food that is just perfect for a... - 93.1407
Potato Side Dishes
Here are 2 kind of side dishes ("gamja jorim" and "gamja chae bokkeum") using potatoes. Many Koreans prepare these for their children as part of their school lunch menus. - 95.2523
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Pork (제육 볶음)
If you love fatty pork and spicy food, this dish is perfect for you. In fact Jeyuk Bokkeum is another highly popular Korean stir-fry dish and like beef bulgogi, the marinated pork is either grilled or pan-fried and served with lettuce leaves and different... - 139.859
Bul Kogi Korean Beef
1) Partially freeze and slice the steak lengthwise in thirds, then cut each slice into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and sherry together, cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3) In a... - 38.0106
Stir-fried Spicy Squid With Rice (매운 오징어 덮밥)
1. In a large saucepan on high, heat the oil and add the garlic. Stir fry the garlic pieces for about 10 seconds.
2. Stir in the onion slices, frozen squid rings, hot chili hyangshin sauce and hot pepper powder. Mix well and stir fry for another 5... - 0
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 124.248
Black Bean Side Dish (콩자반)
1. In a large bowl, add the dried black beans and wash it well. Pour some water until the beans are completely covered and soak it for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, drain the black beans and set them aside.
3. In a pot on high heat,... - 0
Spicy Hairtail Dish - Jeju Hairtail Jorim (갈치 조림)
1. On a chopping board, place the Korean radish and chop it into big chunks. Place the green onion and chop into 1 inch pieces and set them aside.
2. In a wide bottomed pan, place the chopped radish pieces at the bottom of the pan and... - 0
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 127.486
Korean Sauteed Sea Plant
If you have ever tried and liked sea plant dishes, then Korean Sautéed Sea Plant will win your heart. Maangchi is making it simply using garlic for flavor. Strings of artificial crab meat in the green sea plant gives the dish a visually appealing look.... - 126.104
Korean Food: Bulgogi And Rice
Your very own Chef Dave is making Korean Stir fried beef in his American kitchen. So, those who have been looking for a Korean beef dish, this has to the right one to try. As usual Dave video has a continuous flow of cooking method which makes the recipe... - 88.8811
Want a delicious noodle recipe from Korean cuisine? Maangchi shows the recipe for Japchae or Korean stir fried noodles and vegetables with great interest for all her viewers. One by one she prepares the vegetables in a pan and adds them to the noodles. Looks... - 93.0888
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Beef Bulgogi - Korean Food
Obviously Bulgogi is very popular and famous dish all around the world. It is beefy, savory, sweet, nutty and satisfying. Even you are on a diet, don't worry!! You can cook Bulgogi with Lean meat or even with chicken breast!! You've got to try bulgogi with... - 110.726
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 95.8351
Grilled Pork Belly (삼겹살)
1. For the green onion side: On a chopping board, slice the green onions finely and soak them in a bowl of ice water until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a wide saucepan on medium high, add the pork slices and fry them for... - 0
Mixed rice with vegetables is eaten all over the world but how about some rice with vegetables in Korean style. Maangchi is showing the Korean way of rice and vegetables. She is using a lot of different vegetables and Korean ferns Kosari. The final dish looks... - 96.2671
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 112.796
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Squid (오징어 볶음)
Would you like to go for a change of taste for tonight's dinner - well here is something real spicy and delicious for you. This Korean delicacy is prepared with fresh squids and using plenty of hot red pepper paste. You can always control the quantity of red... - 114.222
Korean Gosari Namul
This Korean fern brake side dish is one of the most common Korean holiday side dishes. You can make this anytime you want. Since it is hard to always get fresh gosari, and usually the dried gosari is available at the Korean grocery stores, here is a video... - 131.046
Korean Food: Tofu Kimchi (두부 김치)
1. In a mixing bowl, place all the pork ingredients and mix well. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinade for at least 15 minutes.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients for kimchi.
3. In a skillet, fry pork at medium... - 0
How To Make Korean Chicken Dakgalbi
Chicken? Check. Veggies? Check. Rice cakes? Check. Delicious sweet and spicy sauce? Check.
If the above sounds appealing to you at all, you’ll be in love with this Korean marinated chicken dish that offers a little bit of everything. It totes a... - 0
Korean Food: Fried Seasoned Cuttlefish (오징어채 볶음)
If you like spicy seafood, this recipe of stir fried seasoned cuttlefish is highly recommended. Recommend. These are spicy-sweet, chewy stir fried dried squid strips that tastes wonderful with rice or just as a side dish. Don’t forget to sprinkle sesame on... - 129.45
Korean Food: Fried Seaweed Stems (미역줄기 볶음)
There are many kinds of dishes that use seaweed in Korea. This is one of them. Seaweed steams are packed with good nutrients and have many health benefits. Make a large batch of this and can keep it in the refrigerator to enjoy anytime with rice. - 105.11
Korean Food Kimchi Fried Rice
Easy, easy, easy! If you find Korean Cuisine to be intimidating, give this one a try. You can just use Kimchi, Rice, and Butter if you want it super simplified. Add Bacon, Egg, or Scallions to make it even better. - 87.9405
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 31.9501
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 128.75
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake (어묵 볶음)
Eomuk Bokkeum is a Korean side dish which means fried fish cake. This dish will take you to the streets of Korea where it is sold as a popular snack to accompany alcoholic beverages. This fish cake dish is also a common side dish for homemade meals and a... - 102.829
Kimchi is such a versatile dish that you can make n number of dishes out of it. And kimchi jjigae prepared by Anna Kim just happens to be one of those dishes. A yummy Korean stew, this easy-to-make, spicy traditional soup boasts of ingredients like kimchi,... - 87.7371
Dak Galbi - Korean Spicy Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, honey, gochugaru, black pepper, mirin and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
2. Add ¼ of this sauce to the chicken pieces, mix and let it marinate. The longer you marinate the better are... - 109.325
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice
Just yummy food this time. Kimchi fried rice. Like Kentucky Fried Chicken, only different.
For delicious fried kimchi rice, I want to tell you several things. First, good kimchi makes yummy fried kimchi rice. Well fermented kimchi is the best. Another thing... - 95.4454
Korean Style Pork Daeji Bulgogi
For a quick and simple Korean meal, try whomping up this outstanding pork recipe at home. Fiery hot and succulent, this pork dish could literally translate your meal into a spicy affair. Very spicy and very flavorful, Anna Kim here prepares a Korean dish that... - 95.8883
Bibimbap - Korean Food
1. For the gochujang sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, mix together gochujang sauce, fuji apple, onion, sugar, ground black pepper, sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce and garlic.
2. Pulse it into a fine paste and set aside.
3. For the beef: Marinate... - 105.459
Korean Kimchi Bokumbop
Delicious fiery Kimchi recipe, a Korean favorite is so easy to make at home. Join James and see him prepare the Kimchi Bokumbop, with some left over sticky rice in a few minutes. He adds kimchi, onion, mushrooms and egg. The rice is very lightly spiced... - 131.051
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 82.3244
Jjajangmyeon Korean Noodles With Black Bean Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the pork belly, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon and set aside.
2. In a measuring jar pour in the water and mix corn starch into it, whisk and set aside.
3. In a measuring... - 0
Jjajangmyeon - Korean Noodles With Pork And Black Bean Sauce
Today we're making my version of Jjajangmyeon. It's a Korean wheat noodle bowl with a pork and black bean sauce that's derived from a Chinese dish called zhajiangmian. There's an instant version of this dish called "Chapaghetti" that's quite popular in the... - 0
Sempio Dakgalbi (춘천 닭갈비)
1. On a chopping board, place the chicken breast pieces and slice them into 1 x ½ inch inch strips. Transfer the cut pieces in a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add and combine the cooking wine, black pepper and 2/3 packet of the DakGalBi sauce with... - 122.648
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 109.435
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 45.4502
How To Make Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried Rice) - Test Kitchen
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked bacon, cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and... - 138.984
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 141.608
Kalbi or Korean BBQ is a Korean cuisine recipe that is a medley of beef ribs and few condimenti. Make sure you marinade the ribs properly and BBQ them as directed in the recipe video below. Watch the video below and try this Kalbi or Korean BBQ!! - 46.0049
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and leftovers from... - 133.573
Korean Jap Chae
1. Slice the beef into thin strips, set aside in a bowl.
2. Mince the garlic, slice the onions thinly, julienne the carrots, slice the green bell pepper, set aside.
3. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hours.
4. Marinate the... - 114.061
Sauteed Aster Scaber
How about a nutritious dish from Korea? Chef is making a traditional Korean dish using some dry mountain greens. These dried leaves may not look edible or look edible but as we watch the chef making them, the dish becomes appetizing. Her instructions are very... - 122.691
In the Season 2 finale, AKwan takes back his kitchen this week and is venturing into the world of Korean food. This week, he tries his hand at making japchae. Thanks to Maangchi for the recipe! - 116.37
Korean Samgyeopsal Bokumbop
When do Koreans make fried rice? When they have some samgyeopsal left over. Watch James whip up a super easy and quick Korean meal using leftover grilled pork belly, rice and veggies. So the next time you plan to make samgyeopsal, make sure you keep some... - 120.462
On viewers request, Maangchi makes Jjamppong or Korean spicy seafood noodle soup using squid, shrimps and mussels. She makes two versions, spicy who have strong taste buds and non spicy for the light hearted. Both the recipes require the same ingredients,... - 97.3925
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.4768
Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef Bulgogi, is marinated beef and is believed to be the national dish of Korea. Beef Bulgogi is a fantastic example of how meat extracts its flavors from the marinade and how a marinade can be converted into a sauce, adding character to the dish. A... - 52.7607
Kimchi Fried Rice
Watch this impressive video for kimchi fried rice. This is indeed a super simple way to prepare a delicious dish pep up your meal. Take a look and impress your family with your superb culinary skills. - 78.4811
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 108.746
Spicy Fried Tofu
Cut tofu in half horizontally; sprinkle with salt; let stand 10 minutes.
Pat dry; cut tofu in lx2-inch pieces.
In bowl, mix next three ingredients until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok until hot.
Dip tofu pieces, one at a time, in batter; fry... - 41.5587
Bean Sprouts Rice
1. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the shitake mushrooms in about 2 and 1/4 cups of water to make a broth.
3. In a rice cooker, layer the soaked rice and the bean sprouts.
4. Pour in the shitake mushroom broth and set the... - 107.006
Glass Noodles, 잡채
Glass Noodles is a Korean cuisine that can be prepared in nearly no time. It's a medley of noodles and veggies that can be boiled and stir-fried and is ready within few minutes. Watch out the recipe video below and try it yourself!! - 44.6386