- » Stir Fry Shredded Carrot Green
Stir Fry Shredded Carrot Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry shredded carrot green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry shredded carrot green recipes.
Beef Shreds With Carrots And Green Peppers
Heat oil in frypan or wok; quickly brown ginger and garlic.
Remove and discard ginger and garlic.
Stir-fry pepper and carrots 3 to 4 minutes; remove and reserve.
Add onion to frypan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Reserve with pepper and carrot mixture.
Stir-fry sprouts... - 42.5731
Shredded Chicken With Peppers And Carrots
Place chicken breast fillets, covered in plastic wrap, on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until partially frozen.
Using a very sharp knife, slice chicken breasts diagonally into thin slices.
Place in a medium bowl and set aside.
In... - 45.2687
Szehuan Shredded Beef
Partially freeze steak.
Slice with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
Cut strips diagonally across the grain into 1/8-inch-wide slices; stack slices, and cut meat into thin shreds.
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, and 1... - 42.3198
Stir Fry Cabbage With Green Mango
Peel each mango, take out and discard the stone, and cut into two.
Dice roughly and put in a bowl with the cabbage, carrots, onions and red pepper.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and shredded ginger and fry over a... - 40.1639
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 43.248
Beans And Carrots In Butter Herb
It could be the easiest veggie recipe on earth, but it is real tasty and attractive in look too. Blanched beans and carrots are spiced up with fresh herbs, which adds the special flavor to this dish. Follow the secret tips shared by the chef in this video. - 80.1574
Carrots Beans Poriyal / Indian Vegetarian
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make Carrots and Beans fry South Indian style popularly called carrots and beans poriyal. This delicious and healthy Indian vegetarian side dish is very flavorful and easy to make. You can also use garam masala to make this... - 0
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
1) Thinly shred the chicken breasts.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken in heated oil for about 3 minutes until white.
3) Stir in the zucchini, beans, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.... - 43.2723
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into thin shreds.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken; quickly stir fry until the color turns from pink to white, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, zucchini, beans, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup of the water.
Cover;... - 39.503
Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Add the vegetable oil, green pepper, carrots, cabbage, onion powder, garlic powder, MSG, curry powder and black pepper; stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
Add the spaghetti... - 34.1759
Beef Cucumber Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Peel cucumbers; cut cucumbers into 1-inch-thick slices and seed.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
Blend soy sauce and sherry into cornstarch; stir into beef bouillon.
Set... - 43.6662
Mandarin Pork Stir Fry
• Heat 2 tablespoons juice over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray until juice bubbles.
• Add pork and ginger; cook and stir 3 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet.
• Heat 3 more... - 35.2428
Quick Bread And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Cut each slice of bread into 9 squares. Brush the yogurt on both sides of the toast and leave on a plate in a single layer to dry off a little.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the mustard seeds until they start to pop. Add the onion... - 36.399
Stir Fried Tomato And Beef
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve bouillon granules in water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot... - 46.4002
Ham And Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch into the water.
Then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
Add the oil to a wok or large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots, green pepper strips and onions.
Stir-fry for 3... - 38.5506
Stir Fried Chicken In Lettuce Leaves
1. In a medium bowl, toss the diced chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine the soy sauce with... - 32.2169
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine soy sauce, oil and chicken stock.
Heat a nonstick wok or skillet over high heat and add soy sauce mixture.
Over high heat, stir-fry cabbage, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Add ginger, stir to... - 40.6727
Pork Stir Fry With Five Vegetables
In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and chicken broth.
Mix in 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1/2 teaspoon of the brown sugar, the soy sauce, vinegar, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the corn oil; set aside.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet or wok, heat the... - 44.9175
Tofu Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
ln a deep 12-inch skillet over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Layer in the carrots, green and red cabbage, and bean sprouts.
Reduce the heat to moderate, cover, and boil for 2 minutes.
Add the tofu, cover, and cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables... - 43.13
Vegetable Beef Stir Fry
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into matchstick size shreds.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the soy sauce, water, green onions, sugar, cornstarch, sesame seed, sesame oil (if desired), garlic, ginger,... - 43.7246
Stir Fried Veg Noodles
A very easy, healthy and quick recipe. Has lots of vegetables, very small amount of oil and yet very very tasty. A good way to end up all leftovers from refrigerator. Can be prepared without much planning, a complete time saver recipe! - 111.345
Stir Fried Scallops With Pasta
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit oil; drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together wine, water, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules; set aside.
In a large skillet cook garlic in hot margarine... - 38.176
Stir Fried Vegetables
Flavor your veggies with some pork for a change and you have another dish created! This vegetable sauté has some pork added for extra flavour. See the video for more on this recipe! - 106.839
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.4883
Stir Fried Vegetables With Bulgur
In 10-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook broccoli, carrots, bulgur, garlic, sesame seed and oregano, stirring quickly and frequently (stir-frying), about 2 minutes.
Add juice, zucchini, mushrooms and green onions.
Heat to boiling;... - 35.9024
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Garden Salmon Stir Fry
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and dillweed.
Preheat a wok over high heat.
Add cooking oil.... - 44.9052
Beef And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Remove the excess fat from the steak. Place in the freezer till it freezes partially.
2) Slice the steak into thin strips along the grain. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the water and bouillon bits. Mix well.
4) Into the bowl, add in the soy... - 47.4898
The Chef's Kitchen-ham Stir Fry
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 118.145
Stir Fry Rice Noodles With Mushrooms
I present to you a simply delicious mix of fresh ingredients and rice noodles put together to make one great bowl of Stir Fried Noodles. The best part about this colorful Chinese dish is its versatility - you can pick and choose the vegetables you include to... - 0
Broccoli Bulgur Stir Fry
In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to boiling.
Add the bouillon granules; stir till dissolved.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in the bulgur wheat and let stand for 1 hour; drain.
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon peel, and 1/3... - 45.8144
Spicy Stir-fried Beef
Trim fat from beef.
Cut beef into 2-inch wide strips.
Cut strips into 1/8-inch slices.
Stack slices and cut into thin strips.
Toss beef, cornstarch, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, the sugar, salt and pepper in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and... - 43.6617
Tuna And Rice Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin layer of egg.
Cook, without stirring,... - 45.8496
Grilled Swordfish With Stir Fried Noodles
In a shallow baking dish, mix soy, vinegar, and ses-ame oil.
Rinse swordfish, pat dry, and cut into serving-size pieces.
Place fish in soy mixture and turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the... - 42.0445
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
Cold Stirred Noodles
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
Cut noodles into 6-inch pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Toss noodles with sesame... - 41.5666
Vegan Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, shred the cabbage and carrots, and mince the garlic, chop the green onions, set aside.
2. Cut the soya chunks into cubes, set aside.
3. In a non-stick skillet, brown the soy chicken in oil over a... - 112.868
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice is perfect for all the chicken lovers out there. The flavors and texture of this rice preparation is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Chicken Fried Rice recipe! - 46.8189
Soft Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Soak dried mushrooms in enough warm water to cover tor 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water.
Blend chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set... - 43.0892
Yangzhou Fried Rice
Here is a interesting recipe for preparing Yangchou Fried Rice. This is a simple and tasty method to prepare your Yangchou Fried Rice and trust me this it adds to the elegance of your spread! - 47.1847
Chinese House Fried Rice
If you are looking for something that can be served with the egg flower soup or egg drop soup, here is a quick and inexpensive recipe for Chinese House Fried Rice. These rice go well with the soup and are often served together at Chinese joints. Now you can... - 119.664
Drumstick Leaves Fry (muringa Ila Thoran)
This is a healthy dish made out of drumstick leaves.
Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. The leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin... - 45.1115
Bean Sprouts & Carrot
Bean Sprouts & Carrot has a amazing taste. Bean Sprouts & Carrot gets it taste from carrot mixed with beans sprouts and sauce. Bean Sprouts & Carrot is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.6756
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Carolina Cole Slaw
Shred cabbage into a large bowl; toss with shredded carrots, green bell pepper and sweet onion.
In saucepan bring to boil vegetable oil, cider vinegar, celery seed, salt, dry mustard, and sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Let cool slightly and then pour over... - 28.9949
American Chop Suey
To prepare crispy noodles, deep fry the noodles in two batches, in hot smoking oil until crisp and golden brown.
Scrape carrot, string french beans.
Parboil them by dropping the whole carrot and french beans in 2 cups of boiling water with 1/2 tsp... - 47.5424
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Chicken With Papaya
Chicken With Papaya! Just thinking about the wonderful flavors of this Chicken With Papaya makes my mouth water! You simply have to try them! - 46.2104
Meat And Vegetables With Pancakes Mushy Pork
1. Make pancake according to instructions below. Put aside.
2. Heat wok with oil and garlic for a few seconds over high heat. Put in pork and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes. Add cloud ear, cabbage, carrot, zucchini, green onion, and broth. Stir for 2 minutes. Add... - 27.9556
Classic Pancit Bihon
Want to try an authentic Filipino delicacy today? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share a Classic Pancit Bihon recipe. These are really thin rice noodles that are very high on taste. Do not give this recipe a miss. - 77.0184
Mu Shu Chicken
Mu Shu Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Mu Shu Chicken. - 48.0163
In large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir fry almonds for 1 minute and remove.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir fry the carrots, and remove.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir fry the peas for 1 minute, and remove.
Melt 6 tablespoons butter; add the rice,... - 36.798
Oriental Style Ground Pork
Combine carrots, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
Slice green onions diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towels; slice.
Combine cornstarch and chili powder in small bowl.
Stir broth and soy sauce into cornstarch... - 42.414
Cook desired vegetable according to package directions except omit salt; drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan blend water and wine into Gravy Base.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in desired shredded... - 31.5496
Mu Shu Chicken
In a small bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the cornstarch and pepper.
Add the chicken and toss until coated.
Set the chicken aside.
In another small bowl, stir together the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the hoisin... - 45.7206
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 45.3731
Chicken Salad With Plum Sauce
1) Make a mixture of plum sauce, water, vinegar, corn starch and mustard.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add the chicken and stir fry until done.
4) Now, add... - 44.1227
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Sizzling Rice With Colorful Vegetables
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds.
2. Add all vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining seasoning except cornstarch. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch solution... - 33.2425
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
Tomato Seafood Bisque
Prepare Cracker Balls, if using.
Melt butter or margarine in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, green pepper and carrot.
Saute over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle flour, salt, paprika and pepper over sauteed vegetables; stir until... - 40.2233
Beef Noodle One-dish Meal
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Add the onion and green pepper; cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper; cook for 15 minutes, stirring... - 34.6233
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green peppers, carrots, and scallion for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry the slivers of beef for 1 to 2 minutes and recombine with the vegetables Add the remaining ingredients.
Stir and heat thoroughly.
Serve at once... - 36.301
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 36.0909
French Style Indian Kadhi
Love to experiment? If yes, then you will surely love Chef Bhal Dave's unique attempt to cook Indian 'kadhi' a la French style. The chef here prepares a yummy roux instead of the usual buttermilk gravy to lend a French touch to your regular kadhi. Try this at... - 85.4708
The Szechuan Noodles is an amazingly tasty and satisfying dish. The well flavored Szechuan Noodles is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Szechuan Noodles for any occasion! - 45.1833
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 42.5752
1) In a jug, place noodles and pour in boiling, salted water to cover.
2) Place the lid on and soak the noodles for at least 8 minutes, before draining the water.
3) In a bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and season with salt.
4)... - 47.4714
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.6778
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
Pancakes With Seven Fillings And Sauce
For pancakes: Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Combine eggs, milk and water.
Add to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Cover lightly and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
For mushrooms: Drain mushrooms and squeeze dry, reserving 1/2 cup... - 38.5797
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
1 Remove membrane and seeds from green pepper and cut into 2 inch (5 cm) long diamond shapes. Peel onion, halve lengthwise and cut each half into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips lengthwise. Cut celery in 2 inch (5 cm) pieces diagonally. Cut carrots diagonally... - 33.3194
Garden Omelet is tasty dish made from eggs cheese vegetable and spices. - 38.6318
Tasty Thai Shrimp And Sesame Noodles
1) Take a medium bowl and marinate shrimp with 1/3 cup Light Italian Dressing.
2) Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper and remaining dressing with a wire whisk or... - 46.552
Filipino Noodle Dish Pancit Bihon Guisado
1. In a large vessel pour in the hot water and add in the noodles. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the noodles and set aside.
3. In a pot pour in the water and boil. Add in the chicken thighs and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.... - 0
Chicken And Shrimp With Vegetables
Marinate chicken in sherry and soy sauce for about 20 minutes.
Heat oil in wok and stirfry vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add chicken and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Return the vegetables to the chicken in the wok.
Add the broth,... - 41.3724
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Aloo Masala For Dosa
Chef has a spicy Indian curry dry called aloo-masala which is a tasty addition to dosa or Indian crepes or can be enjoyed with parathas. She makes the dish with great details for the viewers to get an authentic Indian dish at the end. Nevertheless, it is a... - 134.411
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
1) Rinse the snow peas.Trim its ends and pull out the hards strings on the sides.
2) Wash the catfish fillets under cold, running water. Pat them dry.
3) Slice the fillets into 2 strips of 3/4-inch size. Keep aside.
4) Spray cooking... - 46.1779
A delightful combination of all different vegetables and soft cottage cheese, the great thing about this curry is the wonderful balance or spicy, sweet and sour flavors. Its a good way to empty your refrigerator of leftover vegetables and you can experiment... - 117.024
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 141.344
Soak harusame in cold water for 10 minutes and drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, harusame and individual heaps of vegetables in a colorful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavor consomme with shoyu sauce, sherry and sugar to taste and pour... - 42.0512
Remove skin and bones from halibut; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sauté vegetables in 3 tablespoons butter. Add halibut, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Simmer covered, 5 minutes. Add milk and heat gently. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons butter with flour... - 28.8994
Cabbage Soup, Amiens Style
1. Wash and peel the vegetables as required
2. Rinse and drain the vegetables
3. Cut into shreds and set aside
4. Heat the butter in a large saucepan
5. Add the vegetables to the hot butter and sauté for 8 minutes of high
6. Add the... - 44.841
Confetti Scallops & Noodles
1. Prepare CREAMETTE Egg Noodles as package directsPut in drain.
2. In large non-stick skillet, bring water and bouillon to boil.
3. Reduce heat put in add remaining ingredients except spinach and noodles.
4. Cover put in simmer 10 minutes. - 41.5228
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 47.3606
For sauce, place sesame seeds in small frying pan.
Shake over medium heat until seeds begin to pop and turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Crush seeds with mortar and pestle (or place on cutting board and crush with a rolling pin; scrape up sesame paste... - 41.9672
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Want to try a delicious traditional Filipino noodle dish, then, watch this video on Pansit Bam-I. The Chef is Filipino, so this recipe has to be authentic and with the pork, chicken, shrimp and sausages this dish ought to be tasty. Even though the chef is... - 98.1971
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0