- » Stir Fry Scallop
Stir Fry Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry scallop recipes.
Chorizo And Scallops Stir Fry
Want to try something special in your kitchen this weekend? Here's a great suggestion. Watch the chef prepare this Chorizo and Scallops Stir Fry recipe. The dish scores high on taste and is also simple to prepare. Do not miss it out. - 73.4882
Shrimp And Scallop Stir Fry
In 2-quart casserole, combine Japanese-style vegetables and pea pods.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are defrosted, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
In 2-cup... - 48.8356
Scallops Stir Fry
1) In a large wok or skillet, over medium heat, heat half the olive oil and sautÃ© garlic and ginger in it for about 1 minute, just to release their fragrance.
2) Increase heat to medium high and stir in vegetables for about 4 minutes, tossing... - 44.279
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry With Asparagus
1. In a bowl, mix together chicken stock, soy sauce, rice wine, worcestershire sauce, sugar, lemon zest, chili pepper and corn starch until thoroughly blended.
2. Heat a wok, until very hot, add oil and quickly stir fry ginger, garlic... - 42.0545
Scallop Cashew Stir Fry
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add scallops; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
Remove from wok, and set aside.
Add... - 41.2163
To prepare the sauce, heat the chicken stock, soy sauce, and wine in a small saucepan.
Whisk together the cornstarch and water and stir into the sauce.
Add sesame oil.
Continue heating over medium-to-low heat until sauce thickens slightly.
Thread skewers,... - 38.5134
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 37.5894
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.442
Scallop Asparagus Stir Fry With Curried Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, warm the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the curry powder. Add the rice, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of the broth, the salt, and sugar, and bring to a... - 36.5934
Stir Fry Of Scallops
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and water in a small bowl; stir well.
Add scallops, tossing gently.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic; saute 10... - 36.1666
Scallop Stir Fry
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces. Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Bias-slice into 1-inch lengths. Set aside. For sauce, stir together white wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup cold water. Set... - 33.4223
Scallop Stir Fry
Cook noodles in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add asparagus, red pepper, onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add scallops; stir-fry until scallops turn... - 32.7036
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 30.5417
Scallop Orange And Asparagus Stir Fry
1 With a vegetable peeler, remove wide strips of the zest from each orange and set aside. Cut off the rind, then section each orange over a bowl, allowing the sections to fall into the bowl. Stir in the soy sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
2... - 29.86
Scallop And Leek Stir Fry With Pine Nuts
1. If scallops are frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight
2. Heat oil in a large saute" pan over medium-high heat. Saute leeks, until soft. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, taking care to not burn the garlic. Add... - 29.0504
Springtime Stir Fry With Scallops And Asparagus
1. Trim or break off asparagus spears at the tender point. Rinse and cut into 2-inch diagonal pieces. Cook asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3-5 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Combin - 24.3567
Stir Fry Scallop Recipes By Category