- » Stir Fry Sauce
Stir Fry Sauce Recipes
Stir Fry sauce is a sauce mostly spicy in flavor commonly used in stir-fry cooking. Ingredients and Method of Preparation of Stir-Fry Sauce The Chinese Stir Fry Sauce, one of the most authentic varieties of the ... More »
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry In Black Bean Sauce
Like tofu? This is meant for you...fast and healthy...great for vegetarians. Chef MJ demonstrates a delicious and healthy way to use tofu in a black bean stir fry. It is low in calories and full of flavor. This stir-fry is the perfect way to enjoy the colors,... - 131.287
Kale, Carrots & Sesame Seeds With Stir-fry Sauce
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. It's very easy to make but it tastes like a professional chef made it. Delicious, quick, and healthful. - 113.202
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
All Time Favorite Stir-fry Sauce
Did you always want a multi-purpose Stir-Fry Sauce recipe? You've go it right here. Watch the chef prepare this All Time Favorite Stir Fry Sauce that can be used for many a dishes. Try out this flavorful sauce today. - 99.3908
Chicken And Vegetables In Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
An easy colorful palate-pleasing Chinese dish. This is a great video to prepare chicken and vegetables in a special Ying's sauce. Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables, makes this a very healthy dish. The addition of the authentic sauce make... - 91.5152
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 49.8602
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Fruit Sauced Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together water, Frozen Juice Concentrate Option, soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and ground ginger.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) If... - 47.2332
Tofu Stir Fry With Block Bean Sauce
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 43.8286
Pork Stir Fry With Black Bean Sauce
1 ln a small bowl, soak the beans in 2 tablespoons cold water for 10 minutes; drain and mince.
Return to the bowl, stir in the green onions, ginger, and garlic, and set aside.
In another small bowl, mix the stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and cornstarch and... - 43.5549
Tofu Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
ln a deep 12-inch skillet over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Layer in the carrots, green and red cabbage, and bean sprouts.
Reduce the heat to moderate, cover, and boil for 2 minutes.
Add the tofu, cover, and cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables... - 43.13
Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce
Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce has a great taste. The Non vegetarians should not miss Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce. Its an easy to prepare dish. - 41.8093
Vegetable Stir Fry With Hoisin Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the red onion slices, carrots and yellow bell pepper for about 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the cooked brown rice, mangetout and beansprouts and stir -fry for a further 2 minutes.
3) Lastly... - 40.7431
Ling Ling's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Take a medium bowl and blend cornstarch, water, and sugar by stirring.
2. Add oil, Potsticker sauce and ginger and stir well until the ingredients get well blended.
3. Serve the Ling Ling-€™s Stir Fry Sauce after adding the optional... - 37.9399
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Stir Fry Sauce Recipes By Category