- » Stir Fry Mediterranean
Stir Fry Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry mediterranean recipes.
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 127.093
Veggie Kitchen Falafel
This video is a creation of VeggieKitchen. You can visit VeggieKitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 70.894
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 48.674
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 47.7028
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 43.3144
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 42.3702
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Four Pepper Pasta
Four Pepper Pasta is a simple colourful, healthy and tasty dish. The pasta is nicely tossed in the peppers and flavoured with the basil and cheese. Try out this wonderful Four Pepper Pasta meal and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 39.5968
Carrots and zucchini seasoned with turmeric, coriander and red pepper top off quick-cooking couscous. - 37.7736
Fresh Seafood Stew
Here’s a Mediterranean meal in one pot that promises to please all seafood lovers. It’s a treasure trove of flavor with clams and red snapper fillets. - 37.3608
While macaroni cooks, prepare Medium White Sauce.
Stir cheese into hot sauce until melted.
Return drained macaroni to kettle.
Stir in ham, mushrooms, pimiento and cheese sauce; heat through.
To serve, sprinkle with cashews.
Garnish with snipped... - 34.3233
Two Cheese Mediterranean Stir Fry
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, basil, salt and black... - 34.0394
How would you like breakfast for dinner? Basil and tomato spark up this scramble for two. - 32.4185
Steak And Onions
Steak and Onions are best partners! Taste this easy-to-make Steak and Onions dish from the Mediterranean cusine and feel free to comment on it! - 31.9684
Mediterranean Turkey And Eggplant Stir Fry
1. In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
2. In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 31.7667
Raisins, tomatoes and garbanzos with an accent of feta cheese make this a tasty meal you can put on the table in a snap. - 31.233
Stir Fry Mediterranean Recipes By Category
Stir Fry Mediterranean Dish: