- » Stir Fry French Bean
Stir Fry French Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry french bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry french bean recipes.
Garlic-soya Stir Fried French Beans
Bored and want to make something really quick? Try out a super fast, super healthy French bean stir fry! Watch chef Vikas dish out this recipe in a few minutes. Minimum effort and minimum time! A must-try dish! - 80.9041
Stir Fried Green Beans
This time Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy has an easy oriental dish. He makes stir fried green beans using oyster sauce and honey for seasoning. The dish is easy to prepare in a wok and there is hardly any effort. - 89.24
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 94.0329
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
French Beans With Potatoes And Roasted Sesame Seeds
1. First make the spice paste. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds, place the remainder in a spice grinder and grind to a fine paste. Put the powdered sesame into a bowl and blend to a paste with the ground coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, chilli... - 35.5343
French Beans With Cottage Cheese And Tomato
1. Prepare french beans. Put them in a sauce pan with boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain well.
2. Mix tomato paste with 250 ml. water.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a sauce pan, fry onions until soft but not brown. Pour in diluted tomato paste.
4.... - 41.3161
Green Bean Stir Fry
Green Bean Stir Fry is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Green Bean Stir Fry recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.2318
Fried Pork Slices With French Beans
Cut the pork into very thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and prepare the beans, cut them into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds.
Remove and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil very hot in a frying-pan and fry the beans... - 46.5132
Mixed Bean Saute With Almonds And Chives
1) In the slightly salted boiling water, place the beans for 1 minute. Drain, place under the cold running water and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2) In a large frying pan or wok, gently saute the garlic, leek and almonds for 3 minutes until... - 34.9478
Coconut Beans Poriyal
French beans curry with coconut is a common dish among South Indian homes, especially Tamil. Though looks and seems simple, it is a healthy dish. Do check out this recipe. - 0
Pinto Beans Stir Fried
1. Cook pinto beans.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and water. Set aside.
4. Heat wok or nonstick pan and add chicken stock, ginger root, black pepper, curry powder, and parsley.
5. Add the celery and onion and... - 38.5937
Green Beans And Peas Stir Fry
I have to agree with Manjula, 'coz this is a very healthy side dish. This Green Beans and Peas dish is made with mild spices, and it nicely compliments kadhi or any dal. If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, then you would love it. Ok, you would love it even... - 116.397
Stir-fried Pork And Prawns With Wing Beans
A fabulous mixture of tender pork tossed in a red curry paste with bright green wing beans and fresh prawns moistened with fish sauce and with a tease of sweetness. - 42.9451
French Beans With Tomato
Prepare and cook the beans in fast boiling salted water, then placed in a large frying pan and coat them with oil.
Skin and dice the tomatoes, chop the basil (or use dried), and the parsley and crush the garlic.
Add these ingredients to the beans and simmer... - 20.6424
Fried French Beans With Minced Pork
Cut the beans into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Wash and chop the Szechwan vegetables into very small pieces.
Soak the dried shrimps for 15 minutes.
Deep-fry the beans until they are wrinkled, and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the pork,... - 36.6995
Ratatouille Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 2x1/4-inch strips. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute; add chicken, celery, beans, onion and carrot. Cook, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Add broth to chicken mixture; cover and cook 3 minutes longer.
2. Add... - 30.4533
Solar Cooked Green Bean And French Onion Casserole
A veggie casserole of beans and French onions! Though made in the solar heater the onions don't loose their crunchy bite, despite being cooked in the a prolonged time! Devoid of the audio, the video is watchable. See the video for details! - 55.8962
Beef With French Beans
1) Cut the steak in strips and soak in soya sauce.
2) Preheat the browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
3) Drizzle butter and oil and add the steak strips.
4) Reheat the browning dish for 2-3 minutes and stir fry onions and french... - 40.211
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1)In a pan heat oil. Stir fry red pepper, beans, baby corn, French beans, carrot, mushroom, garlic, sallet in the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Add in a mixture of brown sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry very well.
3)Add sliced chilli to vinegar to make... - 41.2737
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
Green Bean Almond Rice
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add almonds; stir until lightly browned. Add onion and red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Add rice, green beans, white pepper and tarragon. Stir until thoroughly heated. - 27.4739
Shredded Liver With Carrot And French Beans
Cook shredded liver in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Heat oil, fry onions, garlic for 2 minutes, add liver pieces, salt and soya ginger sauce.
Stir well add vegetables.
Mix the cornflour, soya sauce, chilli sauce with 1 1/2 cup water.
Pour the... - 40.1553
French Beans Hungarian Style
In a large saucepan, bring the water to the boil over high heat.
Add the salt and the French beans to the pan.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans for 5 to 15 minutes, or until they are just tender.
Remove the pan from the heat and drain... - 41.0716
Ham And Bean Fried Rice
1. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add half of the beaten egg and cook, turning halfway through, to cook both sides. Take out from pan and keep hot. Repeat the procedure to cook the rest of the egg.
2. In the same frying pan, add rest of... - 38.8639
Stir Fry Rice Noodles With Mushrooms
I present to you a simply delicious mix of fresh ingredients and rice noodles put together to make one great bowl of Stir Fried Noodles. The best part about this colorful Chinese dish is its versatility - you can pick and choose the vegetables you include to... - 0
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 37.51
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Shanghai Turkey Stir Fry
Shanghai turkey stir fry is a sherried turkey stir fry made with vegetables. Prepared with strips of turkey, it is flavored soy sauce and garlic along with fresh ginger root. Flavorful with a zing to it, the oriental shanghai turkey stir fry is excellnt as a... - 48.0497
Stir Fried Heart With Vegetables
Cut off the gristle and slice the meat finely.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Celery or french beans should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Cucumber should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) wedges.
Deep-fry the meat for 45 seconds; drain well.
Using... - 45.252
Stir Fried Vegetables In A Sweet And Sour Sauce
Feel like some really healthy food? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret showing you how to do this right. Using Ching’s ready sauces, this is a great way to prepare instant Chinese! A simple and effortless recipe, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe.... - 91.2711
Stir Fried Summer Vegetables
1) Use a wok or deep frying pan, to heat the oil.
2) Add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3) Add the chilies and all remaining vegetables.
4) Toss thoroughly and cook by constant stirring for 2 more minutes.
5)... - 47.1662
Stir-fried Pasta With Vegetables
Stir-Fried Pasta With Vegetables is a filling and nutritious dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few vegan friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Stir-Fried Pasta With Vegetables recipe! - 44.098
Five Spice Duck Breast With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Drop the beans into a pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and red pepper and cook for 1 min. Add the mangetout for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Heat a dry frying pan until quite hot. Add the duck breasts, skin-side down, reduce... - 34.0415
Toasted Cashew Stir Fry With Noodles
1. Combine seeds and nuts in a bowl, and microwave them for 4 minutes until they get toasted. Alternatively they can be toasted in conventional oven at gas mark 6,400°F (200°C) for about 5-7 minutes. Check the seeds and nuts at set intervals to... - 47.9046
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 97.2221
French Bean Bake
1 Brown beef in butter or margarine in a me-dium-size frying pan; stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider; heat to boiling.
2 Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in beans and onions; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.
... - 31.2357
Quick'n Easy Green Beans With Hamburger
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, the soy sauce and molasses; heat to boiling.
Add green beans and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Blend... - 41.0591
French Beans With Garlic
Plunge the beans into boiling water for 1 minute; drain.
Just before serving, heat the butter and oil and add the garlic.
Fry for 1 minute then add the beans.
Toss well and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve... - 29.056
French Bean Stew
Prepare and steam the beans and turnip for 10 minutes, then add the peeled, sliced brinjal, the sliced marrow and the quartered potatoes and steam for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile heat the oil and fry the chopped onions and the skinned minced... - 30.8623
French Beans With Apples And Almonds
French Beans With Apples And Almonds is a lovely vegetable dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. This French Beans With Apples And Almonds recipe is fantastic and not to be missed! - 40.3655
French Beans With Tomato Sauce
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, red pepper and carrot and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the tomatoes, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer gently for 40 minutes.
Fifteen minutes before the sauce is... - 39.5094
Oriental Fish And Green Beans
Thaw fish and green beans; cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Stir soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in broth, sugar, vinegar, and ginger.
Heat wok over high heat; add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Stir-fry beans and onions 3 minutes; remove from wok.
Add the... - 43.9583
Chicken Doré are wonderful chicken breasts with a scrumptious taste. Chef Jeff shows an age-old technique of preparing beautiful golden chicken breasts by using flour, egg and potato flakes. He accompanies the main dish with a bell pepper pesto and a side... - 117.493
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.2538
Chinese Fried Rice
Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4... - 41.0719
Tex Mex Mushroom Ragout
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, just until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the... - 33.246
Plump biscuits cook on top of hearty hamburger stew. It’s comfort food for a weeknight supper! - 37.3437
Slice the carrots and onions.
Cut the french beans and celery into 25 mm. (1") pieces.
Cut the rest of the vegetables into big flat pieces.
Mix the flour in 1 1/2 teacups of water.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto... - 42.3603
Mix molasses, mustard,, and instant coffee in a cup.
Place beans in an 8-cup shallow baking dish; stir in vinegar and all but about 2 tablespoons of the molasses mixture(Remaining is for brushing franks in next step.)
Arrange halved frankfurters in a chevron... - 32.3195
Mean Green Bean Casserole
For the vegetable mix, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts for 5 minutes.
For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, and cook slowly for 3 minutes.
Do not let the... - 44.9373
Green Bean Casserole
1. Place beans in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 9 minutes or until tender, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk, soy sauce and... - 28.5418
Green Bean Ragout
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add beans and cook until barely tender when pierced (about 7 minutes).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
Return pan to medium heat and add butter.
When butter is melted, stir in... - 37.7064
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Cut the beancurd in half crosswise, then shred and marinate with the soy sauce for a few minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and stir fry the beancurd until crisp.
Heat 1 tablespoon fresh oil... - 48.4082
Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of the yummy Vegetable Fried Rice no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original recipe for yourself! - 48.5328
Mexican Fried Rice
A Mexican fried rice recipe that is easy to prepare and great to serve with most Mexican dishes. - 0
Thai Fried Rice
1)In a pan, heat some oil.
2)Make thin omelettes with a mixture of eggs and coconut milk. Ensure that both sides of omelette is cooked.
3)Roll the omelette and slice thinly.
4)Fry shrimp and chicken in heated oil. Add in curry paste, chilli and fish... - 44.1074
Schezwan Fried Rice
Schezwan fried rice is made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, often with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets (just before dessert). - 0
Quick Vegetable Fried Rice
Quick fried rice for you? Ching’s sauces are handy and easy to use. Chef Vikas shows you how to stir up a quick vegetable fried rice. With minimum effort and very little time, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 91.3004
Vegetable Hongkong With Fried Noodles
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok or a frying pan.
Fry to a golden colour on low flame.
Remove from pan.
Add ginger or garlic to the oil.
Cook for 1/2 minute.
Add red chillies, vegetables and ajinomoto.
Stir fry over a high flame for 2... - 46.9444
Easy Green Bean Casserole
1) In a 1-quart casserole follow package microwave directions to cook green beans.
2) Drain the beans and keep aside.
3) In the 1-quart casserole add mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento. Mix together.
4) Add beans and mix.
5) Cook on 100% power... - 34.5903
Sweet And Sour Beans
Wash and string 2 1/2 lb. French green beans.
Cut as preferred or leave them whole if they are small.
Drop the beans a handful at a time into a large pan containing 6 or 7 pints of rapidly boiling salt water, 1/2 teaspoon salt for each pint of water.
Bring... - 35.4923
Green Beans Provencal
(1) Drain the beans and dry using paper toweling to absorb the moisture
(2) In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame..
(3) When hot add beans and sauté 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp
(4) Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute until golden brown
(5)... - 39.7138
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Green Bean Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Green Bean Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 30.2248
Green Beans Provencale
Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and plunge into a bowl of cold water.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a deep frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes,... - 47.2516
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 47.9282
Veg Kolhapuri,a good combination of varied vegetables.I had lots of fresh vegetables in my fridge so thought of preparing this recipe. - 0
Brittany Bean Soup
1. In a large pan, soak the beans in distilled water overnight or for 3-6 hours
2. In a large pan, heat the oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic to the pan and stir fry till golden brown
4. Add the tomato puree, bouquet garni, and... - 41.4997
Vegetables And Noodles
Cut all the vegetables into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with chillies in... - 39.9889
Green Chicken Curry
1)Cube brinjal into 4 inch sized pieces. Mix with salt and marinate for half hour.Wash and drain and dry them.
2)Cut the sallet into 4X4 pieces and slice garlic and red pepper.
3)Cut chicken into cubes of ½ inches.
4)Break French beans into... - 48.0185
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the flour, tarragon, and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a bag. Add the chicken a few pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Remove the pieces from the bag and shake off any excess flour... - 33.1734
American Chop Suey
To prepare crispy noodles, deep fry the noodles in two batches, in hot smoking oil until crisp and golden brown.
Scrape carrot, string french beans.
Parboil them by dropping the whole carrot and french beans in 2 cups of boiling water with 1/2 tsp... - 47.5424
Frank And Bean Skillet
In heavy skillet blend together sour cream sauce mix, milk, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in baked beans and frank pieces.
Cook over medium coals, stirring occasionally, till mixture is heated through.
Before serving, stir in about 3/4 of the French-fried... - 29.3304
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 38.4419
Frank And Bean Skillet
In skillet blend together sauce mix, milk, and pepper sauce.
Stir in beans and franks.
Cook over medium coals, stirring occasionally, till mixture is heated through.
Before serving, stir in about 3/4 of the onions.
Sprinkle remaining onions atop each serving. - 25.9231
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, then stir in the beans, herbs, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer very gently until the beans are tender.
Turn into... - 36.8474
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Cook beans in boiling salted water, not over 3 minutes after they come to a boil.
Alternate layers of beans and onions in a medium casserole, ending with onions on top.
Stir the milk into the soup and pour over the casserole.
Bake 25... - 33.4375
Beans With Lamb, Pork, And Sausage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375 °F
2. Wash beans.
3. In a pan add beans with 6 cups water.
4. Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Take off from heat and keep covered for 1 hour.
6. Add onions, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and cloves to... - 44.4649
Braised Artichokes And Beans
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onions are soft.
2. Add carrots, beans, artichokes and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables... - 30.1172
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 106.995
Oriental Kidney Beans
Boil the beans in water together with the potatoes.
Then make a puree of them either by pressing through a sieve or food mill.
Stir this puree over a gentle heat and add to it, little by little, the heated oil, until it is very white and smooth.
If you think... - 26.1301
In a pot, on low flame, combine bacon and garlic.
Fry till you have some bacon drippings.
Stir with wooden spoon.
Add spices; stir.
Turn fire up to medium high to fry onions and celery, about 2 minutes.
Add French-cut beans (drain liquid); stir in a few at a... - 38.7648
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut the french beans and celery into 25 mm. (1") pieces.
Slice the carrots and onions.
Cut the rest of the vegetables into flat big pieces.
Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the... - 42.1144
Tater Bean Salad
Heat the dressing in a large skillet and add the fries.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Combine the mayonnaise, salt, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a small bowl; stir into the fries.
Add... - 35.2518
Green Beans And Bacon
Fry bacon until crisp; remove bacon and drain.
Drain off all but 2 teaspoons fat.
Cook and stir onion in fat until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
Turn beans into serving dish; crumble bacon on beans. - 24.4404
Easy Green Bean Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir soup, milk, soy, and pepper until smooth; mix in green beans and can onions.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes; stir.
Top with remaining onions.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 32.4787
French Beef Bake
1. In a medium-size frying pan brown beef in butter or margarine, stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider and heat to boil.
2. Into a 6-cup baking dish spoon the beef, stir in beans and onions and cover.
3. In moderate oven bake at 375° for 30 minutes... - 37.8868
Shrimp And Bean Sprout Souffle
This Shrimp And Bean Sprout SoufflÃ© is one of my all time favorite shrimp dishes. This Shrimp And Bean Sprout SoufflÃ© is really superb. You got to get a taste of it! - 38.679
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 47.8444
Lima Beans With Grilled Chicken
1. Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs; wash pieces and dry.
2. Saute bacon until crisp in a large heavy frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling. Wrap and chill until just before serving time.
3. Brown chicken pieces in... - 34.4981
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
Chenagapappu Theega Chikkulu Patoli
Patoli is again another popular andhra dish. It can be made with different vegetables such as cabbage, french beans, raw banana, etc. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole
Are you looking out for an easy and flavorful recipe for Thanksgiving? Here is an excellent video that shows a recipe for green bean casserole. The chef here also displays some great chopping techniques. Try out these green beans in a creamy mushroom sauce... - 111.913