- » Stir Fry Fish
Stir Fry Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry fish recipes.
Korean Squid And Vegetable Stir-fry
Squid is a cheap and nutritious seafood option thus perfect for the frugal gourmet cook! What more, it’s easy to cook as it takes just a few minutes. This Korean style squid stir fry is spicy with the goodness of veggies. James uses frozen squid which saves... - 104.61
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.2157
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 43.366
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry Fish
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate the fish till needed.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
For sauce, add enough water to juice to make 1 1/3 cups.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic salt, and... - 41.3074
Peppery Fish Stir Fry
1) Allow the fish to stand at the room temperature for 20 minutes .
2) Slice into 1" pieces.
3) Drain the pineapple well.
4) Keep the pineapple chunks aside
5) Reserve the juice to use later.
6) In small bowl blend the reserved pineapple juice and... - 40.5834
Five Spice Salmon With Ginger Stir Fry
1. Wash the salmon and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub the five-spice powder into both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Trim the leek, slice it down the centre and rinse under cold water to remove any... - 40.2161
Cod Stir Fry With Mixed Vegetables
1. Slice the fish in thick strips of 2-inch each.
2. In a bowl, mix cornstarch with rice wine and about 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Add the fish and cover the bowl. Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. Take another small bowl and mix... - 40.2011
Fish Stir Fry With Ginger
Try this Fish Stir Fry With Ginger recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fish Stir Fry With Ginger will surely give you a huge fan following! - 35.561
Three Sea Flavours Stir-fry
1. Separate the corals from the scallops and slice each scallop in half horizontally. Cut the fish fillet into bite-size chunks. Peel and devein the tiger prawns.
2. Bring the fish stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the seafood, lower the heat and poach... - 34.6153
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
Chettinad Style Fish Stir Fry
This dish is a very different take on fish recipes. It does not look like a fish recipe at all, but is loaded with flavor and taste. It is very good to be served with steamed rice and any curry of choice. - 0
Stir Fry Fish Recipes By Category