- » Stir Fry Chicken
Stir Fry Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry chicken recipes.
Stir Fry Chicken
1. Heat a wok and add olive oil into it.
2. Next, add the chicken into the wok and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir.
4. Remove the chicken onto a plate.
5. In the same wok, add snowpeas and onions and let it cook down for 2... - 124.329
Chicken And Beef Stir Fry
1. To marinade, in a large bowl, combine chicken, beef, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and chili garlic sauce. Mix well and pop it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Chop, onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper as shown in the... - 117.382
Black Bean Garlic Chicken
Black Bean Garlic Chicken is unbelievably tasty. The sauce I used is called, "Black bean garlic sauce" and the brand is Lee Kum Kee. It is high in sodium, so I recommend only using a tiny bit to flavor the chicken. Chicken breast is high in protein and lowest... - 116.972
1. For rice powder, toast rice for 2 minutes until brown, and grind well
2. Place a wok on medium flame, and heat oil in it. Swirl to coat.
3. Drop chicken or turkey, and cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
4. Into a large mixing... - 103.648
Spicy Kung Pao Chicken
1. Chop vegetables and set them aside.
2. Place a large skillet or wok on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Throw vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Drop chicken, stir fry for additional 3 minutes or... - 102.168
Pineapple And Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken pieces, fish sauce, and cornstarch. Toss to coat well. Set aside.
2. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium high flame, and heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
3. Drop garlic, and ginger. Saute... - 102.01
1. Wash chicken and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok on flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
3. Drop chicken pieces, and stir fry over high heat for 4-5 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 101.353
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 99.6364
Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baking soda, rice vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. For sauce, in a small bowl,... - 93.3486
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.3671
Stir Fry Chicken
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Quarter green pepper, remove seeds, cut into crosswise thin strips. Peel onion, halve lengthwise, then lay cut-surface down, and slice crosswise, 1/4 inch thick. Cut celery into 2-inch pieces; then cut into strips... - 39.2572
Stir Fry Chicken
Prepare chicken, sprinkle with salt.
In skillet or wok, stir fry chicken in oil over medium to high heat, until tender.
Remove from skillet.
To skillet add onions, pea pods OR peas, mushrooms, pimiento and stir fry 1 minute.
Sprinkle with cornstarch.
Stir in... - 36.5761
San Francisco Stir Fry Chicken
1. With knife held in position almost parallel to work surface, cut each chicken breast half crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, ginger, sugar, and crushed red pepper; add chicken, tossing to coat.
2.... - 34.6845
Stir Fry Chicken With Cashews
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion and carrot for 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
2. Add chicken in batches to pan, cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
3. Heat extra oil in pan, cook broccoli and... - 34.4769
Chicken Stir Fry With Broccoli & Carrots
In large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 ml) water to boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over... - 31.6046
Stir-fry Chicken With Broccoli
1. In a steamer boil water and place the broccoli, steam for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the broccoli from the steamer and run cold water over it. Set aside.
3. In a bowl take chicken and add in the rice wine, soy sauce, egg white and corn starch. Mix... - 0
Cfjc Midday Made With Love Stir Fry
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, mix honey, lime, spice blend, soy sauce, and olive oil.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in it.
3. Drop chicken, stir and cook until brown.
4. Add garlic, mushroom, peas, red bell pepper, and sauce.... - 0
Stir Fry Chicken Recipes By Category