- » Stir Fry Beef Spinach Noodles
Stir Fry Beef Spinach Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fry beef spinach noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fry beef spinach noodles recipes.
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 103.135
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 23.6744
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Ch'ae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.978
Korean Beef Japchae
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! A tangle of translucent sweet potato noodles with sliced mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, onions and spinach. Watch Aeri make Jap Chae, chewy cellophane... - 114.061
Do you have a favorite noodle dish for hot summer days? If not try this one! Cathlyn invites Merl Kellog, Sunrider International distributer, to join her in her kitchen which she shows you how to make a very quick, easy and traditional Korean stir-fried dish... - 96.4783
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.4768
In the Season 2 finale, AKwan takes back his kitchen this week and is venturing into the world of Korean food. This week, he tries his hand at making japchae. Thanks to Maangchi for the recipe! - 116.37
Spinach Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain noodles from water.
4) Transfer the noodles back to the... - 42.9778
Spinach Egg Noodles Stroganoff
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn over, season and cook 1 more minute.
Remove meat from pan.
Add butter, shallots and onion; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add mushrooms, parsley and thyme; cook 3 minutes over... - 38.23
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.5757
Sukiyaki Special For Two
Soak noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, noodles and individual heaps of vegetables in a colourful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavour consomme with Shoyu sauce, Sherry and sugar to taste and pour into... - 40.4176
Soak harusame in cold water for 10 minutes and drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, harusame and individual heaps of vegetables in a colorful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavor consomme with shoyu sauce, sherry and sugar to taste and pour... - 40.2795
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 41.2435
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 137.029
Italian-style Macaroni Casserole
Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 44.3739
Sukiyaki With Bamboo Shoots
Arrange the steak, noodles, spinach, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions and bamboo shoot on a serving dish.
Pour the stock and sake or sherry into a small bowl.
Break an egg into each of four individual serving bowls and beat lightly with a fork.
Heat a chafing... - 43.1568
Chefs Style Lasagna
Stir-fry beef and onions in hot oil until lightly browned.
Drain off fat and add next 6 ingredients.
Stir well and cover.
Cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Uncover and simmer until thickened.
Taste and season with hot chili peppers and more salt if necessary.
Cook... - 37.5254
Meaty Lasagna Bake
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into... - 30.5542
In large fry pan, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Add water, tomato sauce and paste, mushrooms, garlic, basil, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; simmer 1 hour over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Cook lasagna noodles as... - 38.726
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 104.239
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 40.1402
East West Sukiyaki
To piepaie and present ingredients, cut and arrange ingredients as directed following.
Arrange each food separately, side by side, on large trays or flat baskets.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
If you plan to serve the eggs as sauce, break each... - 40.2706
The Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese …
This pasta dish is exactly what the title implies: the ultimate macaroni and cheese recipe. This creamy delicious pasta is one that you can indulge in anytime and you are sure to come back for more each time. A simple and easy recipe that lets you make... - 45.2833