- » Stir Fried Spinach
Stir Fried Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried spinach recipes.
Oyster Rockefeller With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Look at this great alternative to the usual appetizers for holiday parties. In this fantastic video, the chef presents an excellent way to prepare and elegantly serve the oysters. Watch this interesting video and you would be amazed with the great... - 149.793
#1004 Pumpkin + Spinach Salad
Not sure what to do with the leftover bits of pumpkin and spinach in your refrigerator? Simple, toss them together to put up a simple, healthy, tasty salad. You can also add other veggies like daikon and avocado to notch up its flavor furthermore. A hearty... - 106.576
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Spinach
Use only three ingredients total to make one of the tastiest vegetable side dish recipes you have had in a long time. - 104.13
Palak Chhole Or Chana (spinach And Chick Peas Curry)
Again those who are searching for some different curry recipes, should check this out. This is a punjabi curry and is called palak and chhole curry in India. Spinach is very good for health. Check out the video for this tasty and healthy curry recipe. - 96.6662
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 90.2747
Veal Marsala With Italian Style Spinach
1. Lay out the veal in a plastic wrap and pound it out till it is thin. Set aside.
2. Season the veal with salt and pepper. Use flour too, if you prefer.
3. In a pan on medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and cook the veal on both... - 87.9878
Shrimp And Spinach Pasta
Have you been looking for an interesting pasta recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Shrimp and Spinach Pasta recipe. The dish is simple and is indeed very impressive. Do give it a try. - 80.5978
Stir Fried Spinach With Fermented Bean Curd
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir to dissolve the water chestnut powder or the cornstarch.
2) From the spinach, remove the stems and wash in various changes of cold water which has several dashes of white... - 47.39
Beef And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Remove the excess fat from the steak. Place in the freezer till it freezes partially.
2) Slice the steak into thin strips along the grain. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the water and bouillon bits. Mix well.
4) Into the bowl, add in the soy... - 46.9592
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 45.9353
Stir Fried Spinach With Tofu
1) Discard the stalks and tough ribs from the spinach.
2) Layer few spinach leaves on one another and tightly roll up to prepare a cigar shape.
3) Slice the roll crosswise into thin shreds. Follow this process to shred all the leaves.
4)... - 45.2464
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 44.7564
Gingered Spinach Stir Fry
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, hot sauce, grated ginger root and salt. Mix well.
2. In a large sized skillet or wok, coat with vegetable spray. Add oil.
3. Once hot, add water chestnuts and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© for few... - 43.9592
Creamed Spinach With Noodles
1. Chop off the spinach stems and wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Place the spinach in a Dutch oven and cook them for 5 minutes over high flame.
4. Drain excess water and chop the spinach. Keep it... - 43.902
Lamb & Spinach Pilaf
In a small pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add cracked wheat, then cover pan.
When broth resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until grains are al dente and liquid is absorbed (15 to 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough... - 42.6946
Stir Fried Beef And Spinach
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly into bite-size strips, Combine beef, soy sauce, and Five Spice Powder; let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
In small bowl blend 1/4 cup cold water into cornstarch; add bouillon granules and set aside.
Preheat wok or... - 42.2702
Stir Fried Pork And Spinach
1. Cut the pork tenderloin into julienne strips
2. Wash the spinach, trim, drain well, and chop it up
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and pork chops, stir frying for a couple of minutes
4. Ad soy sauce, sherry, sugar and black pepper and stir... - 41.9558
Barley Risotto With Spinach And Cheese
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and shallots, and saute untilrender.
Add garlic, and cook for an additional 1 minute.
Add wine, and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed, stirring... - 41.3883
Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and roughly chop.
Cook the spinach in the water left on the leaves until soft.
Drain, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
Melt the butter in a karahi or deep frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion... - 41.1371
Stir Fried Pork With Spinach
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Combine pork, soy sauce, and five spice powder; let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Blend chicken broth into cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 40.9719
Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms
I had a Chinese guest at home and was elated when even he complimented on this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms of mine. In addition to the exoctic smell of this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms dish, the pork liver came out so... - 40.7617
Spinach Stir Fry
1) In a cup mix lemon juice and soy sauce. Keep it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet heat oil.
3) Mix celery, mushrooms and onion, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add spinach and lemon juice mixture.
5) Add vegetables and stir fry for 2... - 40.736
1. In a skillet add warm oil.
2. Stir garlic and other seasonings and spices.
3. Saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add spinach. Cook till the spinach is well cooked.
5. Serve Indian spinach hot. - 40.7016
Fresh Stir Fried Spinach With Coconut
Boil the masoor dhaal until soft, drain off all the water and then set aside.
Wash the spinach thoroughly, chop roughly and place in a saucepan with the water left on the leaves.
Bring to the boil, drain thoroughly and set aside.
Place the onions, red... - 40.5472
Stir Fried Spinach And Mushrooms
Try this Stir Fried Spinach And Mushrooms and you will realize the magic of this spinach and mushroom combo. This Stir Fried Spinach And Mushrooms in addition to being healthy is also tasty. Cook on! - 39.5438
Stir-fried Liver With Spinach
Blanch the slices of liver in boiling water for a few seconds.
Drain and coat with cornflour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the spinach and salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and arrange around the edge of a... - 39.5027
Mussels In Black Bean Sauce With Spinach
1. Using a sharp knife, trim the leeks and shred them.
2. Place the mussels in a large bowl, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss well to coat all over.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
4. Add the leeks, garlic and red (bell) pepper to... - 39.3932
Stir Fried Beef And Spinach
Trim separable fat from steak.
Thinly slice, across grain, into bite-size strips.
Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water.
Stir in soy sauce, five-spice powder, and bouillon granules.
Spray a cold wok with nonstick... - 39.1188
Spinach With Shallots
1 Wash the young, tender spinach leaves well.
2 Peel and chop the shallots or Bermuda onion finely.
3 In a pan, heat the butter.
4 Add in the shallots and cook until tender but not at all browned.
5 Add the spinach leaves, and fry... - 39.0694
Spinach, Pine Kernel And Sultana Stir Fry
1. In a large pan, heat some oil and stir the spinach.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the pan, and cook for another 5 minutes until spinach turns soft.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve the Spinach, Pine Kernel and Sultana Stir Fry as... - 38.8385
Asian Spinach Sauce
Wash spinach, leaving stems on leaves.
Place spinach, tamari, garlic and basil in large saucepan.
Steam-stir in water that has clung to the washed leaves until spinach is wilted.
Add a tablespoon or two (15-30 ml) of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking... - 37.7127
Vegetable Chowder With Shredded Spinach
Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan, and saute the onion until it's wilted but not brown.
Add the potatoes, water, and salt; cook until the potatoes are tender.
Stir in the corn, tomatoes, and seasonings, and simmer the soup, uncovered, for about 8 minutes,... - 37.0123
Farfalle With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Cook farfalle pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt the margarine or butter over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till mushrooms are nearly tender. Stir in... - 36.9613
Spinach With Minced Lamb
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and cook in the water left on the leaves. Drain, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions with the cinnamon stick, cardamoms and black peppercorns... - 36.9501
Wilted Spinach Salad
Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces; place in mixing bowl.
Add bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
In wok cook bacon pieces over medium heat till crisp; do not drain.
Add onion, vinegar, catsup, and sugar to wok.
Cook and stir till mixture is bubbly and... - 36.8612
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 36.0469
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 35.7933
Rice And Spinach Salad
In a medium-size saucepan bring 4 cups salted water to a boil.
Keep the water simmering while adding the rice; cover and cook 15 minutes until rice is soft and water is absorbed.
In a large skillet, heat oil and cook green onions 3 to 4 minutes; stir into... - 34.9241
Spinach In Sour Cream Sauce
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat, Add green onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add spinach or turnip greens and mushrooms.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
Stir flour into sour cream; stir in milk.
Add sour cream mixture... - 34.7089
Veal Olives With Spinach Puree
Prepare the veal and cut it into 8 thin slices about 4 in by 3 in and season.
Place a slice of bacon on each piece of meat and spread with a thin layer of forcemeat.
Then roll up tightly and fasten securely with fine string.
Heat the fat in a saucepan and fry... - 34.1624
Stir Fried Spinach
1. Wash the spincah carefully and thoroughly, pulling the stems off; drain well
2. In a wok, melt butter and oil and toss in the drained spinach, cooking till it begins to wilt
3. Mix in lemon juice and chopped garlic into it and toss to... - 34.0942
Stir Fried Ham And Spinach
I have just never cooked this Stir Fried Ham And Spinach before and hence was a bit cynical about the result. But from the very fact that I am posting this recipe, you can understand how successful my Stir Fried Ham And Spinach turned out to be. Prepare it... - 32.7999
Spinach Sour Cream Pancakes
Prepare cooked and chopped leaves.
Finely chop bacon and onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and bacon and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Stir in sour cream and leaves and add seasoning.
Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture on each pancake, roll... - 32.5813
Sweet And Pungent Spinach
Combine water, vinegar, and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry peanuts in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes or just till lightly toasted.
Add spinach to wok; stir-fry 2 minutes or till... - 32.526
Spinach With Sesame And Bean Paste
Heat a wok and add the sesame seeds.
Stir over medium-high heat until they are lightly toasted.
Cool and crush the seeds with a mortar and pestle or food blender.
Mix with the miso and sugar.
Wash the spinach and drain well.
Heat a wok or frying pan and add... - 32.4719
Risotto With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Bring broth and water to a simmer in a medium saucepan (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 4 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside... - 32.0374
Stir Fried Pork With Spinach And Carrots
Well this Stir Fried Pork With Spinach And Carrots recipe is healthy, tasty, refreshing and filling. I think I loved this Stir Fried Pork With Spinach And Carrots recipe from the very start and it turned out well right till the end. Do make it! - 31.96
Spinach With Garlic And Fromage Frais
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, unless it is ready prepared, and blanch it in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain the spinach in a sieve and leave to let as much water run off as possible.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a... - 30.5308
Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese
Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese is one of the choicest stir fried recipes I have tried my hand at. This Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese is filling and hearty as well Get going! - 29.8372
Fresh Sauteed Spinach
1. Remove the stalk, wash and chop the spinach.
2. In a pan cook the onions in oil until translucent.
3. Add the chopped spinach to the onions and cook for a few minutes.
4. Serve hot as a side dish to you meat or use to make a salad. - 29.3521
Warm Balsamic Spinach Salad
1. Divide spinach evenly between 2 salad plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in balsamic vinegar; cook 1 minute. Spoon... - 27.587
Retried Beans With Spinach
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on towels.
2. Add beans to drippings in pan; mash with a potato masher or beat with a mixer until creamy. Stir often over medium... - 27.4006
Put oil, sesame seed and crushed garlic in large frypan.
Use high heat.
As seeds start to brown place in spinach, salt well and stir quickly until spinach is slightly wilted and coated with seeds.
Turn off heat.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired. - 27.3404
Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles N Soup
Whoever did not know that pork and spinach mixture is great for topping a soup, please check out this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. You will wonder why you did not try this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles... - 26.7919
Stir Fried Baby Squash And Spinach
Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil and vinegar in a large frying pan.
Add the squash and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add spinach... - 26.6927
Stir Fried Spinach
Rinse spinach thoroughly, remove stems and drain well.
Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add spinach and stir, turning over leaves several times until they are well coated.
Cover and cook 1 minute.
Uncover and cook, stirring constantly,... - 24.3076
Stir Fried Spinach With Feta
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onions, garlic, dill, and 1/4 cup (60 ml)'water. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until onions are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes). Transfer to a bowl and stir in tomatoes. Keep warm.
2. Add... - 23.9293
Sesame Soy Spinach
1. Clean and wash the spinach leaves, leave it dry and let the excess water drain out.
2. Mince garlic and keep aside.
3. In a skillet sauté garlic with vegetable oil.
4. Add the spinach and sauté until the spinach is wilted.
5. Once... - 0
Cheera Thoran (spinach Stir Fry With Grated Coconut)
If there is one leafy vegetable that I like the most then that has to be spinach. Add it to dal or make it into soup or wilt it a bit on tawa with basic seasoning; it is wonderful any way! Rich in vitamins, flavonoid, antioxidant and anti-aging properties,... - 0
Stir Fried Spinach Recipes By Category