Stir Fried Shrimp
- » Stir Fried Shrimp Green Pea
Stir Fried Shrimp Green Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried shrimp green pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried shrimp green pea recipes.
Shrimp & Pea Pod Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sherry, vinegar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Stir in... - 39.8566
Green And Gold Stir Fry Of Shrimp
Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and honey; set aside.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick stir-fry pan or skillet with no-stick spray.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil... - 40.9313
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
The Vegetable Shrimp Stir fry is a treat to anyone who loves fish as well as anyone who loves shrimps. The vegetable shrimp stir fry recipe is so easy as well as unusual. Enjoy cooking! - 30.4366
Edible Pod Peas With Shrimp
Mix cornstarch and ginger; then blend in soy, sherry, and broth and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and shrimp and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add peas and stir-fry for about 2 minutes (30 seconds if... - 39.7388
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.7624
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas, onions and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Add remaining... - 32.8379
Chicken-shrimp Stir Fry With Vegetables
This video is for the people who love home cooked food and believe that food is good for healthy and a great money saver. Watch the video for quick instruction on chicken and shrimp stir fry to serve with rice or noodles. - 126.834
Stir Fried Shrimp
1. If using fresh shrimp, shell and devein them; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut cabbage into 2-inch pieces. With fresh pea pods, remove tips and strings. Cut green onions into 1-inch pieces. In small bowl, combine water,... - 32.2797
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Vegetables
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the snow peas; cook for exactly
20 seconds; scoop them out with a slotted spoon. Add the celery and remove after 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remove after 1 minute. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 32.7582
Italian Stir Fried Pasta With Shrimp
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in about 3 quarts boiling water until just tender to bite (about 9 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, pepper flakes, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until... - 42.8138
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 47.3142
Chinese Fried Rice With Green Peas
Put the rice, water and 1 teaspoon salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
Heat the oil in another saucepan.
Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 2... - 43.8439
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Golden Seafarers Stir Fry
Reserving 1/3 cup liquid, drain peaches.
Blend liquid with stir-fry sauce and cornstarch in small bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add walnuts, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
Heat remaining 1... - 37.5665
Shrimp Fried Rice
1. In a wok heat 3 tablespoons of the oil over high heat.
2. Add in the shrimp and stir fry for one minute.
3. Season with the salt and pepper and yellow onions. Stir fry for one minute.
4. Add in the garlic, stir fry for few seconds.
5. Stir in... - 0
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add shrimp; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, water, and next 7 ingredients;... - 37.8966
Yangzhou Fried Rice
Here is a interesting recipe for preparing Yangchou Fried Rice. This is a simple and tasty method to prepare your Yangchou Fried Rice and trust me this it adds to the elegance of your spread! - 46.2328
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp; cut in half lengthwise.
In a mixing bowl stir together water, catsup, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger, if using.
In a large... - 39.7564
Sautéed Vegetables With Pork And Shrimp
Flavor your veggies with some pork for a change and you have another dish created! This vegetable sauté has some pork added for extra flavour. See the video for more on this recipe! - 91.5926
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-inch skillet over a medium-high flame.
When hot, put in the whole cumin seeds.
As soon as they begin to darken, after a few seconds, add the chopped onions.
Stir and fry 7 to 8 minutes or until onions begin to turn a golden... - 45.494
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
If using large shrimp, cut lengthwise in half.
In a small saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain and set aside.
For sauce, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and... - 38.6108
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 41.2214
Bacon And Shrimp Pasta Tossed In Linguine Noodles
1. In a large pot of boiling water add in salt and linguine.
2. Once the linguine is done, drain the water.
3. In a hot skillet add in bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Next, add the shrimp and garlic to the sauteed bacon and cook until shrimp and... - 100.792
Thai Peanut Shrimp Rice Noodles
Here's a nice weeknight meal that will leave everyone smiling. You can
use regular pasta for this is you want but if you make it with rice
noodles and gluten free soy sauce you have a gluten free meal. Enjoy! - 0
Fried Rice Ring With Shrimp
Pour boiling water over shrimp to separate.
Cook shrimp lightly in butter or margarine; lift out, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Put green pepper and onion in frying pan, and cook until transparent.
Add rice; stir and cook until lightly... - 42.1039
Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice has a lovely taste. Shrimp Fried Rice gets its flavor from Shrimp mixed with rice and eggs. Shrimp Fried Rice is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3623
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 42.3794
Fried Rice With Ham
1. In a large wok or 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil over moderately high heat. Add the onions and ginger and saute for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp, ham, and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Push the shrimp mixture up... - 35.4618
Chinese Yangchow Fried Rice
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs to hot oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring, about 2 minutes or till set.
Slide egg sheet onto a cutting board.
Cut into... - 46.9592
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044
Chinese House Fried Rice
If you are looking for something that can be served with the egg flower soup or egg drop soup, here is a quick and inexpensive recipe for Chinese House Fried Rice. These rice go well with the soup and are often served together at Chinese joints. Now you can... - 150.289
Tomato Bean Curd Stew
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, green onion and dried shrimp. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Stir in tomato, peas, bean curd, salt, catsup, soup stock and sugar. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
3. Stir in cornstarch... - 31.7264
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 104.575
Mini Shrimp Spring Rolls
Bring a small skillet half filled with water to a simmer.
Add a little salt, if desired, and stir in the shrimp.
Cook them over medium heat just until they have turned pink.
Drain and blot dry.
In a good processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, place the... - 43.7922
Twin Flavored Fried Rice
1. Stir cooked rice over medium-high heat with oil,saltand garlicfor2-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Add 2-4 tablespoons of broth if dry.
2. Flavor A: Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add flank steak and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Stir in remaining... - 31.0574
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8907
In small cup combine salt, oregano, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic to make a paste.
Brown chicken, onion, and green pepper in large, heavy, preheated saucepan or Dutch oven.
Stir in seasoned paste.
Add rice, peas, artichoke hearts, boiling water, tomato... - 39.5574
Cover clams in shells with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water; let stand 15 minutes.
Repeat soaking and rinsing twice.
Cut sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Heat wok over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; stir-fry till brown on all... - 38.4248
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan cook carrots in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water 5 to 7 minutes or till just tender; drain well.
Blend the 3/4 cup cold water into the cornstarch; stir in pineapple juice concentrate, soy sauce, and chicken... - 39.6714
Wash the rice and soak it in plain water for 10 minutes.
Make a paste with the green chillies, garam masala powder, ginger, garlic and coconut.
Put 3 tbsp of ghee or butter in a pan and heat it.
Add to this half of the onion and fry it till it becomes golden... - 42.2737
Mexican Shrimp Baskets
Fill a small saucepan about 6 inches in diameter with enough oil to measure 2 inches in depth.
Heat the oil to 350Â°F on a deep fat frying thermometer or test with a cube of bread.
Working with 1 tortilla at a time, drop it into the hot oil.
Carefully push... - 41.4052
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 43.4041
Sweet And Sour Shrimp Dinner
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise, right through frond using a sharp knife
2. Leaving about ½ inch of the shell, slice the pineapple flesh in one piece.
3. Core and cut into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Thinly slice green pepper and onion. Keep... - 40.2244
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 41.1394
1 Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large frying pan; place in 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimiento in oil in frying pan, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and around chicken... - 41.705
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and celery until tender.
2. Saute rice in chicken bouillon until hot and golden.
3. Add onion mixture and ham or shrimp. When these ingredients are well mixed, hollow a center in the rice. Pour 4 egg whites into the hollow and... - 31.9365
Com Rang Mlfried Riceml
1. Cut omelette into shreds and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add garlic and green onions and cook 4 minutes, until tender.
3. Stir in rice, ham, shrimp, carrot, peas and omelet. Heat thoroughly.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately... - 27.0234
Yang Chow Fried Rice
1. Heat wok with oil, ginger, garlic and salt over high heat for 10 seconds.
2. Add onion, green onion, black mushrooms, Chinese sausage, peas and carrots, and shrimp; stir for 2 1/2 minutes. Add a bit of stock if dry.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add... - 28.8823
Fried Rice Yang Chow
Heat 2 tbs. oil in large skillet.
Fry beaten eggs; break into small pieces and remove to plate.
Add 2 more tbs.oil to skillet, saute' peas, peppers, onions and meats slightly.
Add 9 tbs.oil and 1/4 cup boiling water to skillet.
Add rice, soy sauce, pepper and... - 39.0599
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 44.4094
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
This Skillet Paella makes a mouthwatering meal ! Try out this irresistible medley of vegetables, shrimp, chicken, Vienna sausage and rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Skillet Paella are welcome ! - 36.6926
Beat the eggs, dashi, sugar, soy sauce, sake or sherry and monosodium glutamate to taste together until they are thoroughly blended.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the shrimps, peas and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 to 4... - 32.9567
Heat half the oil in a fry pan, pour in beaten eggs, stir well, till eggs have set.
Remove from oil, keep aside.
In the same oil (add little more oil if needed) fry mushrooms, crab, chicken, lean meat and shrimps for 5 minutes, drain and keep aside.
Add all... - 43.5908
First make the rice.
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Transfer the drained rice to a warmed bowl and set aside.
To make the vinegar sauce, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, then pour the mixture over... - 38.4293
Fillet the fish and put the heads, tails, skin and bones into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon rind and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the stock for 15 minutes.
Strain the liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, put the... - 38.4603
Oriental Pineapple Turkey
Heat the vegetable oil in a kettle over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, celery, bell pepper, pineapple chunks, shrimp and turkey; stir fry for 2 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is cooked.
Combine the brown sugar,... - 38.9928
Cut chicken up as for frying.
Saute in olive oil in a heavy iron skillet until brown and partially cooked.
Add green pepper, onion, and garlic that have been cleaned and chopped.
Cook 2 minutes.
Peel and chop tomatoes and mix in.
Cook 1 minute more.
Stir in... - 44.1044
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 48.1395
Paella A La Barcelonesa
Cut the chicken into six or more pieces; cut the liver and giblets in half.
Cut squid in rings and white fish in small pieces.
Mince the onion, peel and chop the tomato, chop the garlic, and slice the green; pepper.
Put mussels and shrimp in water to cover... - 41.2216
Spanish Paella Valenciana
1) In a pan, cook the lobster then remove the meat, crack the claws and keep aside.
2) In large skillet or kettle, saute the lobster meat and garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the same... - 41.7803
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion, and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their... - 35.3112
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 33.9154
With kitchen shears, break center of ribs on belly side of lobster shell.
Loosen meat from shell with fingers, leaving meat attached near tail fins.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Scrub clams and mussels.
Soak mussels in cold water 30 minutes to remove salty... - 40.1048
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use flour to coat the chicken pieces well.
3) In a large frying pan, brown the chicken in oil and transfer it to a 12-cup baking dish.
4) In the frying pan, sauté the onion, rice,... - 45.8057
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With 1 tablespoon of salt and paprika, sprinkle the chicken.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and in it, brown the chicken.
4) Move the chicken to a baking dish which has a tight-fitting... - 45.4195
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 39.8967
Paella is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Paella dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.7427
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 43.5586
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 44.009