- » Stir Fried Shrimp
Stir Fried Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried shrimp recipes.
This is a absolutely the best shrimp scampi recipe that you ever had ! It is simple, yet fantastic. All you need is a few minutes, a frying-pan ,some shrimp, garlic ,butter and white wine. This is one of many healthy recipes. No wonder it is one of the most... - 133.159
Stir Fried Shrimp With Red Chili Paste
Thai food is probably one of the most fragrant cuisines of the world and this stir fried shrimp with red chili paste further elaborates the same. In this recipe video you will view the colorful and redolent presentation of Thai culinary richness. So get ready... - 132.902
Stir Fried Shrimps With Snow Peas
In this video, Chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shares one of her family favorite dish recipe and that is Stir Fried Shrimps with Snow Peas. It’s a pretty easy recipe to make and can be served with rice or even pasta. This video is a musical photo... - 125.509
Southern Shrimp And Grits
Watch Chef John turn the southern classic into a Californian restaurant-style dish. The plump sautéed shrimp are tender and spicy, the grits are perfectly creamy and fluffy, and the sauce? That’s the winner of the dish. It's salty and hammy and melts... - 119.718
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Stir Fried Shrimp
How about a stir fried shrimp with plenty of onions and peppers for dinner. Take a look at this excellent video that shares this fantastic recipe for a satisfying meal. The video is nicely explained and the recipe is so simple to prepare. Give it a try..... - 115.259
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Champagne Shrimp And Pasta
Looking for a special Valentine's Day treat? Or maybe you just want to treat your loved ones to an exotic meal that is sure to please their taste buds...either way, this recipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make an interesting dish that... - 112.58
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 112.318
Light Shrimp Scampi
Normally just a pile of shrimp drowned in butter, shrimp scampi gets a kick in the pants from this recipe, both nutritionally and flavorfully. This is a light “shrimp scampi” with plenty of shrimp, garlic, and lemon; with just as much flavor, but not as... - 107.693
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 105.398
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Shrimp Sautéed in butter with a lot of garlic is basically what this Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe is all about. Although not an authentic Filipino recipe, this dish is loved and enjoyed by several and is often the main meal when dining out in the night... - 104.998
Kung Pao Shrimp
Learn how to cook shrimp like a professional with this Chinese food restaurant copycat recipe. This P.F. Chang's Copycat Kung Pao Shrimp recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you that cooking shrimp to perfection can be simple thanks to Asian food copycat... - 104.931
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708
Penne With Shrimp And Asparagus
Ready in minutes this sea food dish is truly one of a kind. Made with butter, garlic, and lemon juice, it's bold flavor will make it a standard weeknight dish in your house. - 103.812
Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Restaurant food is always delicious, but it can be a big no-no if you are on a gluten free diet or another healthy eating plan. This Applebee's Copycat Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you how to make one of the best restaurant copycat... - 102.726
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 101.281
Bacon And Shrimp Pasta Tossed In Linguine Noodles
1. In a large pot of boiling water add in salt and linguine.
2. Once the linguine is done, drain the water.
3. In a hot skillet add in bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Next, add the shrimp and garlic to the sauteed bacon and cook until shrimp and... - 100.792
Singapore Street Noodles
1. Stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set it aside.
2. Toss the chicken with one clove of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
3. Toss the shrimp with the other clove of minced garlic and tablespoon of soy... - 99.0024
Sauteed Tangerine Shrimp
Try this imaginative and succulent dish at your next dinner party and wow your friends. - 97.3017
Shrimp And Cannellini Bean Florentine
When you are caught for time, this fast dinner ideas will help you fire up the grill and simmer up something in seconds. Chef Todd Mohr shares with us some extremely easy to put up dinner recipe that you can prepare in a cinch. Try making some of them at home... - 93.4297
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 93.0104
Jason Aziz On Wmur's Cooks Corner
If you are looking for a good vegetable speciality that would be a perfect health food and taste good as well, here it is. Take the path of healthy cooking with Jason Aziz and stir in rice with vegetables and shrimp in this mildly spiced dish. This can be... - 92.7778
Low Carb Food
Need some low carb food for your Superbowl Sunday? Try one of these low carb delicacies prepared by Chef Todd Mohr. Now only if you thought that low-carb foods aren't really appeasing to the palate, these low carb dishes will pleasantly surprise you. - 90.7283
Spicy Stir Fried Butterfly Shrimp
Looking for an easy appetizer recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this is the video for you. Watch to know more! - 83.3176
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 2 Of 4
In Part 3, the shrimp is mixed with the jalapeno mixture as well as the avocado mixture and cooked to perfection. Want to know how it is done? Watch Werst and learn! - 82.4926
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 3 Of 4
Now that the shrimp is ready, it is time to prepare it for serving. The healthy dish goes well with almost everything. Werst, however, has her own style of serving the preparation. Watch as she demonstrates how to serve the shrimp in style! - 81.8176
Shrimp And Spinach Pasta
Have you been looking for an interesting pasta recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Shrimp and Spinach Pasta recipe. The dish is simple and is indeed very impressive. Do give it a try. - 80.5978
Stir Fried Shrimp
This is my way of making Szechuan shrimp with lots of veggies. - 68.4538
Tom Yum Fried Rice
Take a look at this unique rice dish from Thailand shown in this video. Tom Yum Style Fried Rice, works on the same lines of the famous tom yum soup. - 63.5849
Thai Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables
Thai Stir Fried Shrimp and Vegetables is a great dish to have when you are pressed for time and need something that looks good and tastes great. Watch this video to get the details of this recipe. - 60.2241
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.5871
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 47.3142
Shrimp, Crab, Or Lobster, Kerala Style
Heat oil either in deep 10-inch skillet or in 10-inch heavy-bottomed pot over a medium-high flame.
Put in the chopped onions and fry, stirring, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are slightly browned, but soft.
Turn off heat.
In a blender container... - 46.4948
Shrimp And Jicama In Soy Sesame Sauce
1.In a small, dry frying pan toast the sesame seeds, stirring over high heat, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2.Place in a dish and keep aside.
3.In a bowl, mix cornstarch, ginger, sea salt, dry mustard, soy sauce, and sherry.
4.In a saute pan... - 46.4571
Tasty Thai Shrimp And Sesame Noodles
1) Take a medium bowl and marinate shrimp with 1/3 cup Light Italian Dressing.
2) Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper and remaining dressing with a wire whisk or... - 46.2911
Stir Fried Shrimp And Broccoli
Thaw shrimp or scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp or cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse the shrimp or scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar; set... - 46.248
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.7624
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.6894
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
In a medium bowl toss shrimp with flour until coated.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together wine, lemon juice, capers, salt, and pepper.
Place margarine or butter in a... - 45.2925
Shrimp And Tofu Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place the tofu in paper towels or a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together... - 45.253
Stir Fried Ginger Shrimp
1) Combine together the wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and cover the bowl.
3) Allow to marinate in the fridge for 60 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimp. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
5) In a wok... - 45.253
Les Carlos Shrimp And Crawfish
1)Thaw frozen shrimp and crawfish.
2)In a 12 inch skillet, heat ½ cup of butter and stir in 2 teaspoons of Creole seasoning.
3)Add in crawfish. Stir cook over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Scrap seasoning if necessary from bottom of... - 45.0649
Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1... - 45.0295
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
1. Prepare the marinade in a medium bowl by combining first five ingredients.
2. Put in shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high... - 44.9941
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.7967
Singapore Fried Noodles
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the... - 44.743
Shrimp With Crushed Mustard Seeds
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In a cup, combine the crushed mustard seeds, turmeric, tomato sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over a medium-high... - 44.734
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken is a potpourri of unique and addictive flavors that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken! - 44.5607
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 44.4321
Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing... - 44.3823
Pork & Shrimp Pansit
In a bowl, cover rice sticks with warm water and soak for 20 minutes; drain.
In a wide frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice sticks and cook, stirring, until heated through (about 1 minute).
Transfer rice sticks to a... - 44.3109
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts is one of the tastiest dishes I have come across. Just the thought of this yummy vegetable and shrimp dish is making my mouth water. Don't you just have to try the Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts now? - 44.3087
Southwestern Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take the peeled shrimp and cut into lengthwise.
2) Wash out the vein properly.
3) Press the shrimp open to flatten slightly.
4) Take a plastic bowl and mix cornstarch, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp.
5) Cover the bowl and... - 44.1783
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Peel and devein shrimp and pat dry
2. Mix egg white, sherry, salt and cornstarch and also add shrimp and marinate 30 minutes
3. Add oil to wok and heat, when hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until 90% cooked
4. Drain shrimp and set aside,... - 43.8399
Stir Fried Shrimp Po Boy
Try a sandwich with some shrimp as a filling! If you’re a seafood lover then this is something you ought to try! See the video for more on making this neat sandwich! - 43.7948
Following package directions, cook vermicelli in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again; set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When... - 43.7353
1. Combine first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat oi! in skillet until very hot.
3. Add shrimp and fry until golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent paper. Remove to heated platter.
5. Saute onion in 2 tablespoons oil left in skillet.
6. Blend cornstarch... - 43.5223
1) In half the butter, sautÃ© celery, green pepper and onion until tender but not brown.
2) Stir in garlic and ham and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3) Mix in remaining butter, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and sugar.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 43.2262
Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas
Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas is a prefect appetizer. Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas gets its lovely taste from Shrimp mixed with cornstarch and oyster sauce, flavored with white wine. Stir Fried Shrimp And Snow Peas is loved by many across the globe. - 43.2086
1) Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes (reserve the liquid), pepper and bay leaf.
5) Cove... - 43.0044
Italian Stir Fried Pasta With Shrimp
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in about 3 quarts boiling water until just tender to bite (about 9 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, pepper flakes, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until... - 42.8138
Stir Fry Chili Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet and add the chilli pepper.
2) Cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the chilli is tender. This takes about 30 seconds.
3) Add the bell pepper, onion and garlic and continue to cook and frequently stir... - 42.7717
Shrimp Chicken And Vegetables
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic, shrimp, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and chicken for 4 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add 3 1/2 cups broth, the salt, and Ac'cent.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add the peas or sprouts and... - 42.5291
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl, combine celery, bamboo shoots, and the 1/4 cup onions; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together vinegar, soy, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot,... - 42.4156
1. In a large pan, tip in the oil and heat well
2. Cook the onion, green pepper and garlic in hot oil until tender
3. Add the seasonings to the pan
4. Tip in the Tabasco and the tomatoes to the pan
5. Cook for fifteen minutes on low... - 42.2816
Pork And Shrimp Filling
In skillet stir-fry pork and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Drain shrimp and chop.
In bowl combine shrimp, pork-vegetable mixture, egg, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and... - 42.2209
Shrimp & Kiwifruit In Lemon Kimizu Dressing
Prepare Lemon-Kimizu Dressing.
In a small bowl, cover cucumber with a small amount of cold water.
Soak 20 minutes or until cucumber slices soften.
Drain well, pressing out all moisture.
Arrange shiso leaves on a serving platter or on individual... - 42.1212
Fried Rice With Shrimp
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat the peanut oil or melt butter over a medium flame.
2. Add onion and sauté till soft and translucent.
3. Add celery and mushrooms and sauté with onions for 5 minutes until tender.
4. Tip in the shrimp and rice, soy... - 41.5233
Stir Fried Lovers
Defrost shrimps; rinse with cold water and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate in the marinade ingredients.
Nip off the ends of the snow peas, then parboil and set aside.
Mix the combined sauce ingredients.
Heat 1 Tbs oil in wok, stir fry the snow... - 41.4768
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 41.2214
Red Shrimp With Linguine
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In small bowl stir wine into cornstarch.
Stir in tomato sauce; set aside.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry onion, green pepper and garlic for 1 minute or till vegetables are hot.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 7 to... - 41.162
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar till the sugar dissolves and use this mixture to marinate the shrimps; set the shrimps aside for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, blend ginger, garlic and green onion and... - 41.0345
Bean Sprouts And Shrimp Chinese Style
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the ginger, snow peas and celery for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in the salt.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables and... - 40.9675
Filipino Stir Fried Shrimp & Pancit Canton
In a medium-size bowl, sprinkle wine over shrimp.
Let stand 10 minutes; drain well.
In a large pot, bring 3 quarts water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over high heat, add noodles.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until al dente.
Drain noodles in a colander.
Stir in 1... - 40.845
Oriental Shrimp And Pork Filling
Blend soy sauce into the cornstarch; stir in water and molasses.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic for 30 seconds.
Add pork or beef, cabbage, and carrot; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in shrimp.
Stir soy sauce mixture; stir into... - 40.7485
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 40.6801
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the oil, chorizo, onion, bell pepper, and... - 40.6665
1. Start by cleaning the shrimps without removing the shells, also pull off the legs, slit the shell down the back, carefully lift out the black vein without loosening the shell and later rinse the shrimp quickly
2. In a saucpan, combine... - 40.4631
Melt butter in chafing dish blazer pan.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt and dillweed.
Remove from heat; stir in beef broth and mushrooms with liquid gradually.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 40.1579
Shell and devein the shrimp, if necessary, rinse them, and set aside.
Have all the ingredients prepared and at hand before beginning to saute.
Sauti the garlic in the oil briefly, then add the shrimp.
Cook on medium heat for a minute.
Add the tomatoes, feta,... - 40.0745
Stir-fried Noodles With Shrimp
Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp does have that delightful Chinese flair to it. After eating this Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp I always feel that shrimp renders the perfect touch to stir fried noodles. A great way to end a day! - 40.0508
Caramelized Lemon Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, water, fish sauce, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice and chili sauce.
Mix well to blend cornstarch.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or heavy skillet,... - 39.819
Shrimp Etoufee New Orleans Style
In a small saucepan combine liquid Butter Buds and flour using a wire wisk on low heat until mixture (roux) turns golden brown.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Gradually stir in 1 cup chicken broth; set aside.
In a cup combine onion powder, thyme, salt,... - 39.7967
Edible Pod Peas With Shrimp
Mix cornstarch and ginger; then blend in soy, sherry, and broth and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and shrimp and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add peas and stir-fry for about 2 minutes (30 seconds if... - 39.7388
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 39.6913
Trim the celery and cut into thin sticks.
Peel the carrot and cut into sticks.
Trim and thinly slice the leek.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the prepared vegetables, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes to release the flavors without browning... - 39.5716
Pork And Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Using cleaver or knife, chop pork.
In skillet or wok stir-fry pork and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add Chinese cabbage, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more.
To prepare sauce, in saucepan... - 39.4728
Stir Fried Giant Shrimp
Rub the shrimp all over with salt.
Mix the soy sauce, sherry, tomato paste, vinegar and chili sauce in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 1... - 39.4456
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Vegetables
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 of Stir-fried Miniature Shrimp.
3. Dice Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, canned and soaked mushrooms and water chestnuts. Stem and dice snow peas. Crush garlic.
4. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar... - 39.2754
Stir Fried Shrimp Recipes By Category