- » Stir Fried Garlic
Stir Fried Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried garlic recipes.
Ginger Garlic Fried Rice (jean Georges)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a local but exotic dish - Jean Georges' Ginger Garlic Fried Rice! From his book called "Asian Flavors". - 140.383
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
Linguine With Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, And White Wine
When it comes to cooking pasta, the sky is the limit! Chef Keith Snow tosses up a delectable pasta dish using sautéed bacons and beans. Delicious to the hilt, this simple, non-fussy recipe indeed takes the cake when it comes to feeding large crowds. - 123.022
Spicy Garlic Mustard Rice
Here is a fabulous rice dish that makes for palate-pleasing indulgence. Spiced up with garlic and mustard, this flavorful rice dish makes for easy and fast dish that yields great flavor and texture. While white rice boosts your carb intake, garlic and mustard... - 121.232
Dandelions With Olive Oil
Who would have thought that dandelions make a great side! Besides being delicious, dandelions are also filled with vitamins and minerals. A super simple recipe that’s ready in only minutes. - 120.511
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Shrimp Sautéed in butter with a lot of garlic is basically what this Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe is all about. Although not an authentic Filipino recipe, this dish is loved and enjoyed by several and is often the main meal when dining out in the night... - 116.033
Zesty Green Garlic Risotto
Bring in the flavors of spring on your plate with the absolutely out-of-the-world tasting green garlic risotto. It’s so scrumptious that you won't get over it easily. A tasty combo of lemon, broth, cheese and spring garlic, this fresh, light and... - 115.657
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 114.933
Filipino Kangkong And Tofu In Chili Garlic Sauce
Most of us make a conscious effort to including greens in our diet. Boiled, blanched or raw greens are not so appealing, especially for kids. This Pinoy recipe of kangkong (water spinach) with tofu in a chili garlic oyster sauce is a good way to get your... - 114.017
Cheesy Garlic Scrambled Eggs
Something as simple as scrambled eggs can go horribly wrong. Dry flavorless rubbery eggs are the last thing you want on your plate to start your day! This simple recipe will make it easy for you to cook light custardy flavorful scrambled eggs every time.... - 112.28
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Citrus Garlic Chicken With Pasta
For all the comfort food lovers here is a citrus garlic chicken with pasta recipe that is quite exotic when it comes to subtle flavors and it is also a healthy deal, making it a perfect choice for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch the video for the exact... - 109.266
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Chinese Style Stir Fried Garlic And Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is such a wonderful green and is easy to find in grocery stores. This is great a vegetable for many reasons; it’s cheap, it takes a few minutes to cook, it has a beautiful subtle sweet flavor, and of course it’s packed with nutritional goodness.... - 104.935
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more! - 104.929
Simple Garlic Broccoli
What can make a boring broccoli deliciously different is the addition of a zesty sauce. And this is exactly what Chef Keith Snow attempts with this recipe. Simple, satisfying and bursting with flavors, this healthy dish would surely jazz up your boring... - 101.504
Chicken In A Garlic & Herb Butter Sauce With Couscous
Looking for something easy with chicken? Here is a compact dish made using chicken. Thanks to chef Mike Monahan for showing a great way to sear chicken in oil and serve it over a bed of garlic and herb butter sauce along with some cooked couscous. A whole... - 97.7826
Soy Garlic Broccoli
Soy Garlic Broccoli is one of the easiest and tastiest broccoli dishes to prepare. It definitely has some delectable Asian flavors. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.8013
Tasty Garlic Spinach Sautee
If you detest the sight of greens on your plate, here's one good way how you can devour them. Chef Keith Snow shares a lip-smackingly good spinach recipe that will surely appease the taste bud of even the most fussy eater. Give it a shot. - 93.1972
Sautéed Shrimps In Butter And Garlic
This video is in Filipino. If you can understand the language, then Sautéed Shrimps in butter and garlic is a must try recipe for you. The unique part of this dish is that the shrimps are marinated in a lemon soda and sautéed in garlic and butter for a... - 93.0934
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 92.4564
Garlic Soya Bok Choy
Does a simple stir fried vegetable appeal to you? Try out this healthy and simple stir fried bok choy recipe. Try it out and you will be making this more than once! Watch Chef Vikas dish out this recipe in just a few minutes! - 92.3056
Shrimp In Creamy Garlic Sauce
A nice and easy recipe for a shrimp and pasta which is the finished product! Enjoy Nikki show you make her comfort food and enjoy in this video. - 89.8058
Garlic Fried Rice With Tomato
Have you been looking for an easy to make and tasty fried rice recipe? Try this flavorful Garlic Fried Rice with Tomato recipe. The dish is simple and will never fail to impress. - 89.7985
Garlic Herb Olive Oil Infusion
Olive oil contains a distinct intrinsic flavor, yet it can be infused with other desired flavors. Here is a video showing how to infuse olive oil with flavors of fresh herbs and garlic. Great to use in recipes! - 89.623
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli! - 86.6025
Sautéed Garlic Scape Mushrooms And Peppers
Garlic scrapes are fabulous and can only be found a few weeks a year at your local farmer's market during the summer. Use these wonderful veggies to make a delicious side or toss them with a dressing and serve as an appetizer over toast. This veggie sauté... - 82.1876
Garlic-soya Stir Fried French Beans
Bored and want to make something really quick? Try out a super fast, super healthy French bean stir fry! Watch chef Vikas dish out this recipe in a few minutes. Minimum effort and minimum time! A must-try dish! - 80.9041
Jamaican Curry Garlic Crab Legs
No one knows better than the jamaican to deal with their crab legs. This recipe is an extension of their fondness for crab legs curry. An easy, lip-smacking dish, even you can pull off this recipe at home if you follow the recipe instructions to the T. - 79.74
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Two Balls Garlic Chutney With Cauliflower For Dinner
Bale Dave keeps this Asian dinner elaborate just like the way it is in places back home. Indian bread Parathaa served with two balls of garlic chutney and cauliflower does remind of the essence of Punjab, india, isn't it? He also shows a simple method of... - 61.6377
Stir Fried Pork With Garlic
Thai Stir Fried Pork with Garlic and Pepper is one of the easiest Thai dishes to prepare at home. Watch this video and learn the traditional way of making this classic dish. - 57.9953
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 50.7144
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Fried Garlic Chicken
1) Make thin slices of the chicken breast.
2) In a large bowl, add in 1 tablespoon plum sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, pickled garlic vinegar and the chicken slices. Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Alongside, soak the dried... - 47.4634
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Buttery Garlic Chicken
1) Take a grill pan and line with foil.
2) In a small saucepan, warm the butter until melted.
3) in the pan, add vinegar, honey... - 46.2379
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Garlic Chicken is a wonderful chicken preparation that is both delicious and filling. This easy to make Garlic Chicken is a perfect dish to add to your dinner menu. Try it! - 46.0898
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Woking Garlic Chicken
1) In a small bowl of hot water, soak the dried shittake mushrooms for about 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stems, slice thin and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, place the diced chicken, add in wine, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) In a third bowl,... - 45.9786
Lamb In Garlic Sauce
Lamb In Garlic Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Lamb In Garlic Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.7406
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 45.6891
Thakkali Poondu Thokku
Tomato garlic pickle is my favourite. Tangy, spicy, tasty tomatoes with garlic combines in to a delicious pickle. Try and enjoy! - 45.3983
Garlic Chicken & Potatoes
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and potatoes; cook, turning potatoes occasionally and chicken once, until chicken pieces are browned on both sides 10 to 12 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add minced... - 44.7631
1) In a small bowl,mix pork with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and set aside.
2) In another bowl,mix together eggplant and onion.
3) In small bowl,mix sherry, oyster sauce, remaining soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar and put aside.
4) In a wok... - 44.7312
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.6192
Garlic Flavored Chicken Curry
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a large heavy skillet fry the onions in the heated oil.
Stir in the garlic, curry paste and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, salt, lemon grass and... - 44.5838
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 44.3474
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/2 cup flour, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; shake to coat.
Brown chicken in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Add garlic; cook 5 minutes longer.
Spoon off fat.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in 1 cup boiling... - 44.2445
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 44.2117
Garlic Pepper Potatoes
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender. (Or, micro-cook potatoes on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes.)
Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each potato, then discard skin from slice.
Place potato... - 43.9114
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.8027
Garlic And Fenugreek Curry
Garlic And Fenugreek Curry, a flavorful medley of meat or vegetables interspersed with savory bread crumbs is what your taste buds need if you're tired of bland accompaniments with your rice or roties. You can even try it with pasta dishes. Tell me how you... - 43.7082
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar till the sugar dissolves and use this mixture to marinate the shrimps; set the shrimps aside for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, blend ginger, garlic and green onion and... - 41.8073
Garlic Chicken With Cucumber
1. In a bowl put the cucumber pieces, sprinkle with the salt and put the cubes into a colander to drain for 20 minutes.(This removes the excess moisture from the cucumber.)
2. Rinse the cucumber in cold running water and pat them dry on paper... - 41.3568
Stir Fried Lamb With Garlic
1. In a bowl put the meat, pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauces and sesame oil, mix and let the meat marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Drain off the marinade liquid and keep the meat aside.
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat the oil, add... - 41.2929
Chicken And 40 Cloves Garlic
1. In a frypan, heat the oil.
2. Place 40 cloves of garlic in the oil.
3. Add chicken pieces in the pan.
4. Add salt and stir well.
5. Cook till chicken pieces get brown.
6. Add red wine and pepper to the pan.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the... - 41.0445
Stir-fried Garlic Lamb
Cut the lamb into thin slices across the grain.
Mix the sherry with the soy sauces and sesame oil.
Add the lamb and toss to coat the slices thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or deep... - 40.914
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 40.7543
Garlic Chicken With Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit oil.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet... - 40.619
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
Partially freeze pork; slice diagonally across grain into 2- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 3 ingredients; add pork, stirring until meat is: coated.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Pour sesame and vegetable oil around top of preheated wok, coating... - 39.1518
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Friar's Beard Chicory With Garlic And Chili
1 Trim friar's beard chicory.
2 Rinse well.
3 Dry in a salad spinner or gently dry with paper towels.
4 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
5 Add the whole, lightly minced garlic cloves and fry gently until browned.
6 Crumble in the... - 38.3763
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients... - 38.3294
Stir Fried Garlic Mushrooms
1) In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil and butter over a medium heat until foaming.
2) Add and stir-fry the shiitake and chestnut mushrooms, garlic, salt and lots of pepper over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Then add and stir-fry the... - 38.2873
Garlic Shrimp With Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In a food processor, combine the chives, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Process the dressing to blend.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat.... - 38.2873
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
1) Drain salsify strips.
2) In a skillet, melt butter.
3) Add drained salsify, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
4) Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Serve... - 35.7035
Scallops And Garlic
Slice the green onions lengthwise once, then into 1-inch pieces.
Prepare the sauce by mixing the soy, sherry, and ginger together.
Have this ready before you cook the scallops.
Be sure that the scallops are well drained.
The excess moisture will cool the pan... - 35.6099
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Heat oil in wok and stirfry onion, ginger, and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and peas and stir fry 1 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and continue to stirfry 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, and the cornstarch mixture.
Add to wok and heat... - 35.526
Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables
Heat butter and oil in medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add onions and red pepper.
Stir-fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add shrimp and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Stir in lime juice.
Season with salt and... - 35.1012
Garlic Baby Bok Choy
I learnt this garlic baby bok choy recipe from my Thai neighbour. I can still remember her warm welcome and swift bok choy preparation. This baby bok choy is ready to eat in 15 minutes. Try this quick and healthy dish. You will love it. - 34.5764
Vegetables With Garlic And Lemon Juice
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain, refresh under cold water, drain again... - 34.286
Stir Fried Curly Kale With Chilli And Garlic
1. In a large wok, heat the oil.
2. Add the kale and about 2 tablsespoons of water.
3. Add salt and stir-fry the kale for about 6 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove from heat when the kale is... - 34.2824
Shrimp In Garlic Butter
Shrimp in Garlic Butter is a rare treat that you cannot afford to miss out on! Shrimp in garlic butter is a rich buttery treat that you'll really enjoy as a party or casual snack or side course! Try out the dish and let me know what you feel about it! I'm... - 33.9332
1. Trim the aubergines and cut into strips, about 4cm/1 1/2 in wide and 7.5cm/3 in long. Place the aubergines in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse them thoroughly under cold running water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
2.... - 33.5778
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
To begin, rinse and thaw your large shrimp in cool running water. Lightly pat dry. In a wide tupperware dish, place the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix lightly with your hands and coat each piece of shrimp on both sides.
Heat saute pan over high... - 33.1451
Stir Fried Ginger Garlic Greens
Heat canola oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
Add scallions, lettuce mix, and spinach in batches, tossing with tongs.
Stir-fry until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.1293
Spinach With Garlic And Fromage Frais
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, unless it is ready prepared, and blanch it in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain the spinach in a sieve and leave to let as much water run off as possible.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a... - 33.0584
Grilled Garlic Chicken With Salsa Verde
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: Set the
chicken skin side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Flatten the bird, fold the wing tips under the wingettes, point the drumsticks out and arrange the thighs next to the breasts. In a bowl, mix the garlic, rosemary, lemon... - 32.5152
Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables
Heat margarine and oil in medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add onions and red pepper.
Stir-fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add shrimp and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Stir in lime juice.
Season with salt... - 32.4919
Monkfish With Garlic
1. Prepare the monkfish by cutting it into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the bay leaf, garlic cloves, leek, peppercorns and dried chillies. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring... - 32.4206
Chilli & Garlic Beef Stir Fry
1. Toss the steak in 2 tbsp oil, then season well with pepper. Stir together the tomato ketchup and soy in a jug.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat, then stir-fry the steak in 2 batches for 1 min until just browned. Remove and set aside. Reduce the heat to... - 32.3496
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skillet and heat it.
2) Add some oil to the wok and rotate it to coat the sides.
3) Now, add garlic and stir fry.
4) Add the shrimp and stir fry for a minute.
5) Now, add carrot and cilantro and cook until carrots are... - 32.3024
Stir Fried Garlic Pak Choi
1) Arrange all the ingredients well in advance.
2) Heat a wok on high heat and... - 32.2295
Pas Garlic And Parsley Steak
Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet.
When it's quite hot, add the steak, quickly separating the pieces.
When the steak begins to sizzle, add the garlic, and stir-fry the meat until it's seared on all sides (for medium... - 31.543
Squash Stew With Tomatoes Garlic And Olives
In a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the squash, tomato sauce, stock or water, olives, sage, nutmeg and hot-pepper sauce.
Cover and simmer gently for 25 minutes, or until... - 31.0139
Spicy Stir Fried Sprouts
1. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted water for 3 mins, then drain.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the chilli, garlic and ginger for 1 min. Add the sprouts, cook for 2 mins, then drizzle with the soy sauce. Give everything a final toss before serving. - 30.2889
Garlic And Pepper Stir Fry
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add peppers and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir fry about 2 minutes more or till vegetables are... - 30.0782
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops (don't... - 29.7798
Stir Fried Garlic Recipes By Category