Stir Fried Chicken
- » Stir Fried Fish Chicken Shrimp
Stir Fried Fish Chicken Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried fish chicken shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried fish chicken shrimp recipes.
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 41.9197
Chicken With Shrimp Sauce
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
Puree the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies with the water.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Add the turmeric, pepper, shrimp paste and laos powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lemon rind,... - 34.6482
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 95.1592
Shrimp Foo Yung
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Stir the eggs with a fork or, whisk; blend in the shrimp, onions, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt, and Tabasco.
Heat the oil in a skillet and drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture... - 33.5188
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.6894
Coastal Shrimp Coquilles
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter in ovenproof casserole.
Add onion and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in rice and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Pour in chicken stock, mix well and season.
Cover and cook 18 minutes in... - 39.5354
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish has a lovely taste. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish gets its taste from eggplant cooked with bread, cheese and seafood. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish is recipe for special occasions. - 45.2122
Phat Thai Noodles
Phat Thai noodles are simple Thai style stir fried noodles. Eggs, shrimp and bean sprouts make the recipe all the more nutritious. So head straight to your kitchen and prepare this amazing Thai stir fried noodles in just a few minutes. A quick stir and whisk... - 107.674
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 37.0763
Thai Fried Rice
1)In a pan, heat some oil.
2)Make thin omelettes with a mixture of eggs and coconut milk. Ensure that both sides of omelette is cooked.
3)Roll the omelette and slice thinly.
4)Fry shrimp and chicken in heated oil. Add in curry paste, chilli and fish... - 44.095
Thai Fried Rice
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to Thai Fried Rice. Ning impresses with combination of assorted vegetable and rice. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 85.4025
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.2942
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 39.7877
Shrimp Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan until it reaches 185° C/360 °F on a deep fat thermometer, or until a cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Lower the noodles into the oil and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are golden... - 42.187
Classic Egg Foo Yong
Lightly beat the eggs, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the onions, meat or fish, sprouts, scallions, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Heat the oil in a skillet.
Use a ladle or 14 cup of the mixture and drop into the oil.
Fry until browned on both sides.
Mix the... - 39.2561
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 56.7628
Prepare Tempura Sauce; set aside.
If serving shrimp, butterfly shrimp.
Pat seafood dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Gradually stir in water; batter will be lumpy.
In a wok, deep-fat fryer or heavy... - 42.13
Philippine Noodles And Meat
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice the pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a large saucepan cook egg noodles in a large amount of boiling water just till tender.
Drain well and set... - 45.7363
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.3711
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil... - 42.96
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 85.4911
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the rice sticks, and cook 2 minutes; drain.
2. Combine the broth, ketchup, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil,... - 32.9986
1. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain and set aside. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic... - 32.4328
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 42.3744
Shrimp In Curry Sauce
1) Peel and finely slice onion.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and stir fry onion.
3) Cover pan and saute onion until soft ensuring not to make it brown.
4) Mix curry powder and saute gently until brown.
5) Blend flour, cook for a few... - 44.2881
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 46.9723
Vietnamese Sweet Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a bowl, combine tamarind pulp and 1/3 cup hot water. Let cool, rub pulp
off seeds, and press mixture through a fine strainer into another small bowl; discard seeds.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir shallots with oil until golden and... - 33.4923
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 40.3314
Fill a large deep-frying pan one-third full with the oil and heat it until it is hot.
Carefully lower the vermicelli (straight from the packet, in batches), into the hot oil and fry until it is golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove from the oil and... - 38.5601
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 144.404
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 38.3652
Thai Red Curry With Chicken
In a pot, bring half the coconut milk to a slow boil stirring constantly.
Put in the red curry paste and chicken, stir well, and cook until done (about 5 minutes).
Add the remaining coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring slowly to a boil.
Add salt to... - 40.354
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 40.0605
Heat half the oil in a fry pan, pour in beaten eggs, stir well, till eggs have set.
Remove from oil, keep aside.
In the same oil (add little more oil if needed) fry mushrooms, crab, chicken, lean meat and shrimps for 5 minutes, drain and keep aside.
Add all... - 43.5908
Uncle Victor's Bouillabaisse
Boil shrimp and 4 cloves in 1 1/2 quarts water and 1 level tea spoon salt for 6 minutes.
Remove shrimp with straining spoon leaving water in pot to be used later for fish.
Remove shells from shrimp and slit in half lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms in V4-inch slices... - 38.6551
Thai Crunchy Noodles
In a wok or 12-inch frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil to 375°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Drop in about 1/6 of the noodles.
As they puff and expand, push them down into oil; then turn entire mass over when crackling stops.
Cook until all are puffy and no... - 37.411
Laotian Khaw Mee
Asian food like this Laotian Khaw Mee is always tempting. Take a look at the video for the quick and easy recipe of this noodles with fried egg recipe. A perfect lunch on a lazy day. Try it out! - 115.163
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 111.513
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 33.5225
Saute the onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a bit of the oil.
Saute the okra separately in a bit of oil in a SilverStone skillet (so the okra does not stick) over medium flame for about 25 minutes (or less with frozen), or until the okra is soft and... - 42.1598
Paella A La Barcelonesa
Cut the chicken into six or more pieces; cut the liver and giblets in half.
Cut squid in rings and white fish in small pieces.
Mince the onion, peel and chop the tomato, chop the garlic, and slice the green; pepper.
Put mussels and shrimp in water to cover... - 41.2216
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 100.123
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 35.3155
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Preparation Place all the filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro. (Or finely minced fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.)... - 41.0444
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Place all filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro.
(Or finely mince fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.) Cover and refrigerate... - 42.8378
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 125.351
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Spanish Paella Valenciana
1) In a pan, cook the lobster then remove the meat, crack the claws and keep aside.
2) In large skillet or kettle, saute the lobster meat and garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the same... - 41.7803
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 45.31
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 49.9496
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4602
Egg Foo Yung
1) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, salt and pepper.
2) Add in the onions, meat or fish, sprouts, scallions and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) In a skillet, heat oil.
4) Drop the ladle or 1/4 cup of the mixture into the oil.
5) Fry until... - 45.2996
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 43.5586
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 90.929
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 28.8016
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 47.7593
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 42.1212