- » Stir Fried Cabbage
Stir Fried Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried cabbage recipes.
Stir Fried Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Here is a great way to cook your cabbage to make it more tasty and delicious. Watch this simple video that shows an easy cabbage recipe that can be made in a few minutes and uses just a few ingredients. Try out the recipe at home and you would surely like... - 133.347
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 128.662
Daal Gobi Ki Subzi
This is a very simple vegetarian dish, served along with rice or flat bread. - 125.676
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Spicy Indian Cabbage Rice
Spicy, tasty and chatpata cabbage rice recipe. People who don't love to have cabbage will also start have it in the form of spicy rice. Very quick, easy and super tasty! - 112.15
1. Chop cabbage and green onions.
2. Grate carrots and an inch long piece of fresh ginger.
3. Pour olive oil to a frying pan, and sauté vegetables, add bean sprouts, Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, and mint leaves.
4. When mixture is softened up turn... - 108.404
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 101.26
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.2592
Sambharo - Stir Fry Cabbage Salad
If you are wondering how to use up your cabbage, here is an amazing Indian style warm cabbage salad recipe for you. Take a look at this video that presents this Gujarati side dish which is a great accompaniment to the everyday meal. Watch this interesting... - 91.6062
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 90.3905
Stir Fried Sauerkraut
This is Ying Stoller's appearance on the "Lunchbreak" portion of the WGN news. In this video, she teaches you how to make a delicious and ridiculously easy sauerkraut stir fry. Be sure to try it at home! - 78.6116
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch
Want to save time on cooking? Try stir fried cabbage with green onions and spices and serve with rice. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India in every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 71.8439
Convinient Culinary Choices For Curried Cabbage
Cooking elaborate meals amidst busy schedule poses as a hurdle in between great meals. Just try easy and simple cabbage curry with corn tortillas! Bale Dave keeps the health quotient intact as he stirs in taste and convenience with delicious dishes. Way to go... - 60.7997
Burmese White Cabbage And Noodle Curry
1) In a food processor, place the white cabbage to shred. Else finely slice with hand.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add sesame seeds and turmeric and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5) Add... - 49.1997
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 48.2285
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add... - 48.1748
Tan Tan Cabbage
1) While chopping garlic add salt and chop finely all together.
2) Cut the cabbage in quarters, remove the core and make thin slices.
3) In a fry pan, add cabbage slices to stir fry for 3 minutes. Keep on tossing the cabbage slices until... - 46.9027
Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage With Water Chestnuts
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice onion in it after cutting it to fit feed tube and keep them aside.
2) Slice mushrooms with firm pressure after stacking them sideways to fit feed tube.
3) Slice cabbage... - 46.8715
Beef With Chinese Cabbage
Trim off and discard excess fat from meat; cut meat in 1/8-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Blend cornstarch and soy with ginger in a bowl; mix in meat and set aside.
Cut celery cabbage across in 3/4-inch slices (or regular cabbage in 3/4-inch wedges).
In a wide... - 45.6757
Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the... - 45.4155
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9562
Cabbage With Nuts
I have to admit this recipe of Cabbage With Nuts is on my favorite list. Trust me, once you taste this Cabbage With Nuts you are bound to prepare it again! - 44.0878
Cabbage Soup, Amiens Style
1. Wash and peel the vegetables as required
2. Rinse and drain the vegetables
3. Cut into shreds and set aside
4. Heat the butter in a large saucepan
5. Add the vegetables to the hot butter and sauté for 8 minutes of high
6. Add the... - 43.447
1. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, celery and garlic to hot oil and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes till soft.
4. Finally add cabbage, salt,... - 43.3783
Pork Chops In Red Cabbage
1) Marinate the chops in a mixture of honey, red wine, and garlic and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Melt butter and stir fry onion for 1 minute on power.
3) Mix in cabbage, apple, and the chop marinade.
4) Cover and cook for 12 minutes on... - 42.4979
Stir Fried Pork With Savoy Cabbage
Cut the pork into cubes or strips about 1cm/1/2in in diameter.
Toss the pork with the wine or sherry, sesame oil, soy and cornflour - don't worry too much about the lumps.
Set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile shred the cabbage finely.
Heat a wok or large,... - 41.7698
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.6737
1) In a skillet, heat sesame oil to 475 degrees.
2) Fry garlic quickly by turning frequently and ensure that you do not to burn them.
3) Now add cabbage and onion.
4) Stir fry for a minute and add tomato, soy sauce and sugar.
5) Cook further for 2... - 41.6509
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok,... - 41.574
Stir Fry Cabbage With Green Mango
Peel each mango, take out and discard the stone, and cut into two.
Dice roughly and put in a bowl with the cabbage, carrots, onions and red pepper.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and shredded ginger and fry over a... - 40.6092
1. In a saucepan melt dripping.
2. Stir in all the other ingredients.
3. Cover with a lid and cook.
4. Shake frequently until cabbage is tender but still crisp and the pan is dry.
5. Serve hot. - 40.534
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 40.4802
Noodles And Cabbage
1) Take a bowl and mix salt with cabbage in it. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
2) Squeeze out the liquid.
3) Take a deep skillet and heat butter or fat in it.
4) Add sugar, cabbage and pepper.
5) Cook over low heat for about 45 minutes... - 40.0263
Bernice Roth's Red Cabbage
In a large frying pan, stir-fry cabbage and onion in vegetable oil until cabbage is just tender.
Add allspice and raw apple and continue to stir until apple is hot.
Add wine and brown sugar; taste and season as desired.
When thoroughly heated, serve. - 39.959
1. Core the center of cabbage and cut in 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut each wedge in 1-inch lengths.
2. Follow cooking directions to cook cabbage; drain and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter, stir in curry powder, sugar, and... - 39.9463
Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage
The name of the recipe "Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage" might sound complex, but this one is easy to do and tasty as well. I made this Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage for the dinner party last night and it went over really well.... - 39.6383
Chard And Cabbage Stir Fry
Finely shred cabbage (you should have about 5 cups).
Cut white center stalks from leafy green part of chard; thinly slice stalks, then slice leafy parts, keeping separate.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add sesame seed and stir-fry until golden... - 39.6087
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 39.5995
Forest Mushrooms And Cabbage
Cover mushrooms with warm water and soak until soft (about 20 minutes).
Trim off and discard hard stem portion; rinse mushrooms well, pat dry, and slice into 1/2-inch-wide strips; set aside.
Cut cabbage into 1 by 2-inch pieces.
Place wok over high heat.
When... - 39.5133
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.2616
Stir Fried Cabbage Recipes By Category