- » Stir Fried Apple
Stir Fried Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stir fried apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stir fried apple recipes.
Best Dressing/stuffing Ever
1. In a food processor chop the carrots and onion.
2. Saute the onion, carrot and celery in a pan along with turkey fat for few minute and then add the apples, sausages, corn, stock and the stiffing mix, stir well and then turn off the... - 109.766
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.194
Candy Apple Pork Chops
Candy apple pork chops is a great dish for Halloween. Apart from the looks that suit the Halloween theme, the taste is also really twisted and those skittles in the sauce do their job really good. Find out all this in the recipe video. - 105.479
Apple And Fig Compote
Want a bubbly dessert for a barbeque party? Well, hippy gourmet has exactly what we need, a great dessert with just four ingredients and little bit of fire. It’s really fun to watch the chef using a large pan in a garden. Perfect for summer outdoor dinner... - 104.937
Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti With A White Wine Reduction
When the weather outside is dark and bleary, you definitely need an instant pick-me-up. And what better than yummy lobster and apple stuffed manicotti cooked in wine reduction sauce. Kimberly Edwards presents yet another simple yet tasteful way to make your... - 83.6368
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 50.3691
Spiced Courgette And Apple
1. Chop courgettes and apple into finger-sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil and fry courgette and apple pieces for 3 minutes.
3. Add other ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until done.
5.... - 47.5666
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Curry Apple Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil or butter to heat up.
2) Add rice to sauté until light brown.
3) Remove rice in a separate plate.
4) Add celery, green pepper, onion and apple in remaining oil and sauté until brown.
5) Remove from the pan and add to rice.
6)... - 46.1059
Pork And Apple Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the apple juice or cider, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and cinnamon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking... - 45.8082
Pork Tenderloin Apple Saute
Combine salt, oregano, pepper, and flour.
Dredge meat in flour mixture; shake off excess.
Set remaining flour mixture aside.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add pork and stir-fry until... - 44.8731
Sausages With Apple And Raisins
1. Peel and thinly slice the onions
2. In a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and fry onions for five minutes; push it to one side
3. Add sausages to the pan and brown it evenly on both the sides
4. Peel, core and cut apple into thick slices
5.... - 44.621
Wilted Waldorf Salad
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir nuts until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; set aside.
In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup vinegar and the sugar.
Core apple and cut into 1/2-inch cubes; stir into vinegar mixture.
Add oil, onion,... - 43.9677
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 43.7006
Stir Fried Beef And Apple Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, salad oil, chives, soy sauce, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
Cover and shake well.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Coat a large skillet with 'cooking spray.
Add sesame oil... - 42.2467
Almond Apple Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix flour, powdered sugar and salt
2. In another bowl, beat egg and add the flour mixture into it
3. On a frying pan, heat oil and lay these pancakes out thin, frying evenly on either side
4. Serve as appropriate - 41.477
1) In a bowl, cover bread with cold water for few minutes. Remove and squeeze out the water.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it ready.
3) In a frying pan, melt the drippings. Add in the onions and sauté for a few minutes.
4) Add in the... - 38.2981
Cheesy Apple Muffins
1.Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Add oat bran and sugar.
2.Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture.
Stir in apple, ricotta, oil and apple juice.
Mix until just combined.
Spoon mixture into lightly... - 38.2024
1. In a saucepan, add apple slices, four tablespoons of butter and honey and cook for five minutes; set aside
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with a tablespoon of water
3. Heat two tablespoons of butter in an omeletter pan and add the beaten eggs into it;... - 37.1617
Blood Sausage With Apples
1) Thickly slice the sausage.
2) Peel onion and slice into rings.
3) Core and slice the apples.
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and add the sausage.
5) Cook till crispy -if you cook them gently the slices will stay intact, instead of... - 37.1017
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1) In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup water.
2) Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until cabbage is tender, about 25 minutes.
3) Stir occasionally.
4) Serve the cabbage and apple mix as sweet and savory side dish. - 36.5515
Bramley Apple Sauce
1. Take a pan and put all the ingredients into it.
2. Keep the pan on a low flame.
3. Stir the ingredients while heating.
4. The apples will change into a thick puree by continuous cooking.
5. Keep stirring to avoid lump formation.
6.Serve in... - 35.2736
Crunchy Apple Stir Fry
This Crunchy Apple Stir Fry tastes unique ! A delicious blend of carrots, pea pods and apples, is dish makes a mind blowing partner for my meat or pasta dishes ! Do give this Crunchy Apple Stir Fry a try and let me know if you like it ! - 34.8389
Waldorf Salad With Homemade Mayonnaise
Combine apples, celery, nuts and lemon juice in bowl.
Mayonnaise: Blend or process egg yolks, mustard and juice until smooth.
Add oil gradually in a thin stream while motor is operating; stir in enough hot water to give a pouring consistency.
Stir through... - 34.0689
Apple Sage Stuffing
Saute bacon and chicken fat together until bacon is clear and limp.
Add next three ingredients; stir fry for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and toss in remaining items.
Makes enough stuffing for a large chicken or small turkey. - 32.8021
Sherry Braised Short Ribs With Potato Apple Risotto
1. Generously season the short ribs with salt, cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Bring the ribs to room temperature before cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add 4 of the short ribs and cook... - 31.691
Cranberry Apple And Pecan
Grate the apple coarsely and mix with the cranberries, nuts and liqueur.
Flavour with allspice, then stir in the butter. - 31.1873
Heat butter in a skillet and cook onion and celery until soft but not browned.
Remove from heat and toss with remaining ingredients to mix thoroughly. - 30.6733
Apple Pork Filling
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; stir in apple, mustard, ginger, and salt. - 30.0086
Apple Orchard Pork Chops
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Combine apple cider and mustard; pour over pork chops. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 45 minutes. Add apples, currants and green onions. Cover; cook 5-10 minutes... - 29.5047
Applesauce Home Style
Combine apples, water, and lemon rind in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until apples are very soft.
Stir in spices, if desired, and serve as is; or put through food mill.
The pureed sauce can be cooked in a saucepan until thickened, if... - 28.2294
Raisin Sauce With Apple Cider
Measure cornstarch into small saucepan.
Gradually stir in apple cider.
Add butter and raisins.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Serve warm. - 28.0726
Apple Bourbon Sauce
In large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir in 1 diced onion; 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, 4 diced shallots, 3 diced apples, 1 teaspoon each thyme and sage and 2 teaspoons black pepper. Sauté until tender; add 4 ounces bourbon, 8 ounces brown sauce and... - 27.556
Potato Apple Risotto
1. Using a mandoline, cut the potatoes and apples into 1/8 inch slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 1/8 inch sticks, then cut the sticks into 1/8 inch cubes.
2. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the garlic and onion and cook over... - 26.6325