- » Stir Asian Salmon
Stir Asian Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stir Asian Salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stir Asian Salmon recipes.
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Asian Spiced Salmon With Braised Bok Choy
1. Rinse bok choy; trim off and discard tough stem ends and any bruised parts. Cut leafy tops crosswise into 2-inch strips; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir garlic in 2 teaspoons oil until... - 30.4186
Garden Salmon Stir Fry
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and dillweed.
Preheat a wok over high heat.
Add cooking oil.... - 44.9052
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 41.8769
Poached Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen. In a large skillet combine water, wine, green onion, and bay leaf. Bring to boiling. Add fish steaks. Return just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 12 minutes or till fish just flakes when tested with a fork. Discard bay... - 33.6646
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Salmon With Shitake Mushrooms And Glass Noodles
1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on... - 0
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 38.1446
Salmon Belly Tempura
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE, combine the water and kombu in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Add the bonito flakes and simmer 1 minute longer.
Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and simmer for 1 more minute.
Strain the sauce into a bowl and... - 44.8875
Pan Glazed Salmon With Oyster Sauce And Basil
1. In a large bowl, toss the salmon cubes with the oyster sauce and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the seasoned salmon cubes and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until browned... - 31.2065
Mustard Glazed Salmon
Preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic in it until soft.
Stir in the mustard, wine, and lemon juice until well combined.
Remove from the heat.
Arrange the salmon on an oiled broiler pan and rub lightly with... - 40.8595
Salmon Mousse With Gelatin
Drain the salmon, flake and set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the vermouth.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
Puree the salmon in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the cream, sour... - 39.1041
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
Salmon Salad With Lentils And Rice
1. Place the lentils and rice in a medium-size bowl. Add the scallions, parsley, vinegar, capers, oil, salt, pepper and thyme, and stir to mix well.
2. Place the greens on a platter and top with the lentil-rice mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine the salmon... - 34.474
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Poached Salmon In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a large skillet, combine the clam juice, wine, orange juice, lemon juice, half of the shallots, half of the thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
2. If some of... - 38.7379
Grilled Salmon Oriental
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange fish in rectangular nonaluminum baking dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir and pour over steaks, turning to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat grill or broiler.
Lightly spray grill... - 40.3715
Soy And Ginger Salmon
Salmon aficionados’ wanting to try it with an Asian twist, this salmon dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking wild caught salmon in teriyaki style using simple Chinese flavors. Great in taste and right for weekend meals or to accompany... - 118.083
Hoisin Glazed Salmon Steaks With Zucchini
Stir together the hoisin sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
Sprinkle the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and place it on the baking sheet.
Broil the salmon 5 inches from... - 37.9448
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 32.9297
Darne De Saumon A La Neva
In the boiling salted water, cook the carrots, onion, parsley, and celery for about ten to fifteen minutes.
Season with the black pepper.
Cut the fish to desired size.
Add to the vegetable pot and cook about fifteen minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Remove... - 40.1801
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 98.3948
Sushi Toppings Tray
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring vinegar to a boil.
Add carrots; cook and stir just until tender-crisp to bite, about 30 seconds.
Drain and set aside.
Add 1 inch water and bring to a boil.
Gently push spinach down into water.
Cook and stir just until... - 43.0024
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it softens but does not brown.
Add the cloves, garlic, salt, turmeric, and 3 cups water.
Bring to a boil, add the rice, and lower the heat to... - 41.4985
Fish Forcemeat Balls
1. Pour the heated cream or milk over the bread crumbs, stir to mix thoroughly, then add eggs and beat until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
2. Put the fish through the food chopper 3 times.
3. Add the ground fish, salt and pepper to the egg and milk... - 31.0277
Whole Fish With Rice Stuffing
1. To prepare the fish rinse it under cold running water and remove its head and tail.
2. Pat dry inside and out and set aside.
3. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure, microwave butter at High for 30 to 45 seconds until melted.
4. Stir in... - 45.8409
Rice With Fish
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, onions, cloves, turmeric, salt, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly with this mixture and marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a casserole, saute the fish in 2... - 45.6672
Calico Appetizer Quiche
Flake the fish.
For the egg mixture, in a medium mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in cream, dry mustard, salt, and lemon peel.
Then stir in fish and pimiento.
In another bowl combine Swiss and Colby cheeses.
Add the flour and toss lightly to coat.
Add cheese... - 40.1801
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 40.2911
Apricot Glazed Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the seafood with water soaked bamboo skewers alternating the salmon, shrimp and scallops.
In a sauce pan boil the apricots in the water for 5 minutes.
Transfer apricots to a food processor and puree.
Reserve the water.
Stir the sugar and mustard into... - 41.0272
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Sweet And Sour Catfish
1. In a small bowl, stir the lime juice with the fish sauce and sugar. In a very large skillet, heat the peanut oil. Add the finely chopped scallions, ginger and lemongrass and cook over moderately high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Push the... - 34.4286
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411