- » Sticky Caramel
Sticky Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sticky caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sticky caramel recipes.
Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy; add half a cup of corn syrup and egg yolks and blend them well
2. Add flour, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap; refrigerate for an hour; in the... - 45.1432
Caramel Sticky Buns
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12 muffin cups with shortening.
3) In small bowl, add all topping ingredients. Mix together.
4) Spoon little topping into each muffin cup.
5) In a plastic bag, add sugar and cinnamon.
6) Divide... - 44.8175
Caramel Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 400°.
In each of 12 medium muffin cups (2 3/4 inches in diameter), place 2 teaspoons each butter and brown sugar.
Place in oven to melt.
Mix remaining ingredients except pecan halves; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Remove muffin cups from oven;... - 39.1788
Caramel Nut Sticky Buns
In 8-inch round glass dish combine butter, sugar, water, and cinnamon.
Cook on HI (max, power) 1 minute.
Stir as soon as butter is melted, then stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits into ten.
cutting each into quarters.
Place in sugar mixture and stir carefully to... - 33.936
Caramel Sticky Buns
1. Combine corn syrup, brown sugar,, butter or margarine and salt in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until mixture bubbles 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool.
2. Spoon mixture into each of 12 large muffin-pan cups.
3. Separate rolls. Place 1 roll in each... - 22.5265
You May Also Like!
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.2718
Sticky Sesame Bananas
1)Cut peeled bananas into pieces of 5cm or 2 inches.
2)In a bowl, take lemon juice and add banana pieces into it. Coat well with lemon juice to prevent decoloration.
3)In a small pan, take sugar and water heat until sugar dissolves.... - 43.9061
Combine vinegar, sugar and soy sauce in shallow baking dish.
Arrange chicken in dish in single layer, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Transfer chicken and marinade to heavy large skillet.
Add garlic and ginger and bring to boil over... - 40.0475
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 123.322
Caramel frosting is a sticky and caramelized frosting made from brown sugar along with milk and butter. The caramel frosting is be used on cookies and even for candied goodies. This caramel frosting is specially dedicated to children. - 28.4793
Caramel sauce is a sticky and sweet sauce this prepared with evapotayed milk and sugar by caramelization. Good to be served over cookies, the caramel sauce dries up and sticks quite easily. the caramel sauce is also often used for poultry meat and candies. - 22.8213
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 128.616
Fudge Caramel Brownies
MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in eggs.
Add flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda; stir well.
Spread batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle... - 42.5136
Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
Combine caramels, water, and 2 teaspoons margarine or butter into a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Use a rubber scraper to stir till smooth.
If caramels aren't soft enough to stir smooth, micro cook... - 34.0533
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 40.0198