- » Sticky Bone
Sticky Bone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sticky bone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sticky bone recipes.
Sweet And Sticky Cornish Hens With Tart Cherry Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Using poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half through the breast and down the back.
Cut out the row of bones from each side of the back bone.
Line a shallow roasting pan with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and place hens on... - 43.8715
Sticky Glazed Spatchcock Poussin
1. Preheat the grill just before cooking. Place one of the poussins breast-side down on a board. Using poultry shears, cut down one side of the backbone. Cut down the other side of the backbone. Remove the bone.
2. Open out the poussin and press down hard on... - 32.7422
Sticky Lime Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/1 90°C. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Put the lime rind and juice, honey, oil, garlic, if using, and thyme in a small bowl and combine thoroughly Spoon the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts and... - 34.5839
Sticky Spicy Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
In a medium-size bowl, combine catsup, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, sugar, garlic, cinnamon, allspice, red pepper, and cloves: mix well.
Set aside. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate sauce for up to 4 days.)
Place ribs on a grill 4 to 6 inches above... - 35.1061
Hot Spicy Tangy Sticky Chicken
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce in small bowl; pour over chicken pieces.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4... - 41.9828
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 121.388
Thai-style Sweet Sticky Wings
It's a truly unique Thai Chicken Recipe. There are many Thai chicken recipes, most of which are curries, stir fries or soups, but this Thai Sweet Sticky Wings recipe doesn’t fit into any category If you're having a barbecue, this recipe of succulent fried... - 110.205
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 41.9114
Sticky Marmalade Ham
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 6. Put the ham into a large roasting tin, then tip in 500ml water. Cover the whole thing loosely with greaseproof paper, then cover with a large sheet of foil, scrunching and sealing it around the edge of the tin. Make sure... - 26.2726
1. One fish, such as pickerel may be used for this famous dish; or a mixture of several such as carp, haddock, whitefish and pike. Take out all the bones from the cleaned fish but do not discard them, cut off heads, fins and tails and save. Remove the flesh... - 35.8252
As promised, here is the chicken dish that my Uncle Bill served with the homemade fettuccine you saw him make a few days ago. This unbelievably flavorful recipe is a great example of the difference between home cooking and the way things are done in the... - 21.3191
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 49.094
Molded Chicken Indian
Combine chicken breasts with water, salt, curry powder and celery tops in a large saucepan; cover; simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4 cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 1/2... - 44.4693
Kufta are yummy and addictive. These innovative meatballs in a delicious broth is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Kufta recipe! - 43.0627
Simple Fish Salad
1.Wash the lettuce leaves and wipe them to dry.
2.Cut the gherkins and capers, shred the leaves and cut beetroot and tomatoes in cubes.
3.Take off the skin and bones of fish and flake it.
4.Combine lettuce, gherkins, capers, beetroot and... - 41.9848
Ham Baked In A Crust
Dry the ham well, place it in a pot and season it with the marjoram and a generous grinding of pepper.
Pour on the gin, cover and let the ham stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning it occasionally.
Gradually stir enough lukewarm water into the... - 34.0065
Crisp Roasted Pork With Honey Mustard Gravy
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Pat the pork all over with kitchen paper. Lightly rub all over with oil and sprinkle liberally with salt. Cook for 20 mins, turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5, then cook for 30 mins per 500g (about 2 hrs). Remove... - 29.7518
Crazy Canuck Maple Leaf Ribs
Planning for backyard cooking - then you should try grilling some glazed ribs using crazy canuck sauce. This recipe is going to offer saucy and succulent ribs, which you never thought of cooking by yourself. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 100.723
Simmer chicken breasts, covered, with onion, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a medium-size saucepan 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water, if... - 43.9495
Country Comfort Ribs
1. With a sharp paring knife, remove breast bone then turn ribs over and remove skirt, saving it for another purpose if you like.
2. Slip paring knife under skin at end of rib and separate from bone.
3. Grip skin with paper towel and peel back... - 42.6808
Cream butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley together.
Shape into 12 rounds with a tablespoon and put on waxed paper.
Freeze until very solid.
Heat fat to 370 degrees.
Skin and bone pieces of chicken breast, being careful not to tear meat.
Put each piece of... - 45.6094
Fish Ball Soup
Fish Ball Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy Fish Ball Soup. Here is the brilliant Fish Ball Soup recipe. - 47.2907
Moulded Chicken Indian
1. In a large saucepan, mix together chicken breasts with water, salt, curry powder, and celery tops.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes or until soft.
3. Remove chicken from broth and allow it to cool. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add... - 45.3284
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil chicken base for about 35
minutes in a large pot on a high to medium high heat. Add veggies and cheese rind after chicken has cooked. Stir and cover for an hour on a medium low.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper and milk, beat together. Add 3 cups of flour... - 38.321
Vegetable-chicken Soup With Homemade Noodles
You may have had several kinds of noodle soup. Have you ever tried a soup with noodles prepared right there and then added into the soup? This recipe looks quite delicious and the noodles are really simple. Passed on from her grandmother, Jen shows you how to... - 114.237
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. Make the Lime Layer: Dissolve lime-flavor gelatin in hot water in a medium-size bowl; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning. Chill 30 minutes, or until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
2. Cut... - 38.8288
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. To make the lime layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and red pepper seasoning.
2. Let it chill 30 minutes such that it is as thick as unbeaten... - 47.2602
Liver And Bacon Pie
To make the pastry: sift the flour into a bowl.
Stir in the ground hazelnuts and oatmeal.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, and then add enough water to make a soft, but not sticky, dough.
Knead lightly on a... - 39.7493
Lightened Up Pot Roast
In a small bowl, pour about 1/3 cup boiling water over mushrooms; let soak at least 20 minutes to soften.
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, combine meat, Worcestershire, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover pan and bring to a gentle boil; let cook 30 minutes.
Uncover and cook on... - 44.9601
Curried Finnan Kedgeree
1) Cover the fish with chilled water, add in the bay leaves and heat slowly until the water is just starting to boil.
2) The fish will now be cooked, so take it off from the heat.
3) Remove the fish, but reserve the water.
4) In a large... - 40.7381
Traditional Basic Bouillon
Put the bones in the bottom of a large saucepan; if used put the marrow into a piece of muslin and tie very tightly; add the pieces of meat tied tightly together, pour in cold water and heat.
When the liquid is about to boil, a grayish scum forms on the... - 37.9324
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 40.0405
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 43.4024
Savory Chicken Potpies
1. Preheat oven to 400E.
2. In 6- or 8-quart kettle, place chicken (freeze giblets for soup stock).
3. Bring to boil adding quartered onion, celery tops, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, the peppercorns, bay leaf and 2 cups water over high... - 46.8945
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 47.2332