- » Stewed Yellow Bean Potato Tomato
Stewed Yellow Bean Potato Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed yellow bean potato tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed yellow bean potato tomato recipes.
Gingered Beef Stew With White Beans And Apricots
1 In a small bowl, soakthe apricots in the hot waterfor 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving both the soaking liquid and the apricots.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or... - 41.7847
Green Bean Stew
This is a great, nutritious and affordable stew that I love to make! Loaded with veggies this is a great dish to cook for the family! Serve it with some turmeric rice and you are sure to be a hit! - 136.711
Chunky Vegetable Chili
Fresh vegetables, canned beans and zesty spices combine to create a hearty chili. - 34.6083
Place the chicken and giblets in a 6 quart Dutch oven.
Tie the parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in cheesecloth and add to the pot along with the chicken broth and 1/2 teaspoon each of the poultry seasoning and sage.
Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat so... - 41.2163
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 35.8932
Brunswick Stew From Chowning's Tavern
1. In an 8-quart Dutch oven, bring the chicken, water, and 72 teaspoon of the salt to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender, skimming the surface. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken... - 34.7312
Coconut Dumplings And Vegetable Stew
Cover the yellow and brown chick-peas with plenty of cold water to cover and leave them to soak for 12 hours.
Pound the ingredients for the green spice paste in a mortar, or puree them in a food processor or in batches in a blender, and... - 44.755
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.6386
Rumanian Ghivetch is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Rumanian Ghivetch; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 34.7126
1. On a piece of wax paper, toss the steak with the pepper and salt. Place in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Layer the onion, then the potatoes, carrots, celery, and green beans on top.
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tomatoes, soup, and tapioca... - 31.0233
1. In an 8-quart stockpot, bring the chicken, beef, pork, water, stock, the 3 whole garlic cloves, and the bay leaves to a boil over high heat, skimming off any foam. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours or until the chicken and meats are tender.... - 36.4502
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 45.9276
1. in a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Working in batches, add the beef and lamb shanks and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning frequently.
2. Transfer the shanks to an 8-quart stockpot and add the water, chicken,... - 35.126