- » Stewed Tripe
Stewed Tripe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed tripe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed tripe recipes.
1. Wash the tripe properly.
2. Thickly chop the onions and crush some garlic clove.
3. Wash, peel and seed the tomatoes. Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
4. In a saucepan, add the tripe and fill it up with water. Bring the water to boil.... - 43.543
Stewed Tripe With Vegetables
Cut tripe into 1-inch squares.
Add water and all ingredients except last 3.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and simmer for 1 hour longer.
Thicken with flour mixed with a little cold water.
Add beans, and heat.
Makes 4 servings. - 43.2606
Pork And Tripe Stew
1) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and cook pork, liver and tripe in it for 30 minutes.
2) Add shrimps in it and cook for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix together the salt, chili peppers, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and ginger with enough water to... - 41.3411
Italian Stewed Tripe
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove tripe from stock.
Cut into thin strips.
Saute onions, carrots and green peppers.
Return tripe to pot with sauteed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add beans, cabbage, potatoes, cover again... - 40.2097
Cover tripe with stock.
Simmer 2 hours.
Cut into strips 1/2-inch wide and 1 1/2-inches long.
Return to pot.
Add scallions, essence of sweet herbs, salt, yeast and cider.
Simmer 1 hour longer.
During last 5 minutes, add carrot and... - 39.0738
Double Tripe The Polish Way With Saffron
In a heavy pot, melt the butter.
Add the onions and toss them lightly over a high heat until they are transparent about two minutes.
Add the tripe and toss it lightly for two minutes, then sprinkle it with the flour and moisten it with the stock.
Season with... - 38.7127
Put the tripe, carrots and celery into a large, nonreactive pot.
Add a pinch of thyme, the bay leaves, cloves, and salt and pepper to taste.
Then add the wine and tomatoes.
Cover the contents of the pot with a piece of oiled parchment paper.
Cover the pot... - 38.5023
Stewed Tripe From Angouleme
In an earthenware casserole with a tightly fitting lid, place the carrot, onion, bouquet garni, shallots and garlic, and add salt and pepper.
Add the chopped tripe and calf s foot.
Pour in the white wine and enough stock to cover the mixture.
Make a paste... - 37.8329
Stewed Tripe With Onions
Put tripe, marrow bone and stock into pot and cover.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add onion, carrots and celery.
When mixture simmers again, slowly add rice and stir.
Add soy grits, salt and yeast and cover again.
Continue simmering until rice is tender; remove from... - 37.7091
1 Using the butter, flour and milk, prepare the white sauce.
2 Neatly cut the tripe into pieces
3 Add the tripe to the sauce.
4 Season, if desired.
5 Gently simmer for 30-40 mins.
6 On a hot dish, serve garnished with triangular... - 37.039
Tripe Stewed With Tomato Sauce
1.Choose honeycomb portions and thick section of tripe
2.Wash carefully, cover with hot water, add onion, cover pan and simmer 35 minutes
3.Cook tomatoes 10 minutes
4.Take a strainer and strain through sieve
5.In a pan, melt butter, blend in flour,... - 36.9039
1. Cook the tripe according to directions for boiling . Drain and cut it into 1-inch strips.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in an enamel or glass kettle, add the onion, garlic and carrot, and saute 5 minutes.
3. Add the tripe, sprinkle it with flour, then... - 33.3226