- » Stewed Tomato Zucchini
Stewed Tomato Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed tomato zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed tomato zucchini recipes.
Zucchini Pepper And Tomato Stew
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Cut zucchini into 2-inch rounds. Core and seed peppers, then cut into 1-inch squares. - 30.0931
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 103.826
Quick Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and tomatoes are a great combination right? How about putting them together for a super simple side dish? That will definitely be a great dish! Here is a recipe video showing you how to do that. Since these two vegetables go together so great, this... - 101.318
Stewed Clams With Bacon Tomato And Zucchini
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook bacon, stirring, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic, and cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
2. Add zucchini, white wine, arrabbiata sauce, clam juice, and clams. Cover and bring to boiling.... - 32.9354
Zucchini With Tomatoes
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices..
3. In a large, preferably non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil.
4. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat for about 2 minutes until slightly... - 47.5528
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 46.162
Tomato And Red Pepper Ratatouille
Cut unpeeled eggplant into 3/4-inch chunks.
Slice unpeeled zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
Place both in colander and sprinkle with salt to draw out excess moisture.
Let stand at least 30 minutes while you prepare other vegetables.
Heat half the oil in large... - 40.654
Zucchini And Tomatoes
a delicious soup that'll warm you up on those cold days, a wonderful blend of tomatoes,onions,garlic,and zucchini - 43.9709
Chicken Zucchini Stew
1. Drain the liquid from tomatoes
2. Pour into a large saucepan.
3. Chop tomatoes into quarters and reserve for later.
4. To the saucepan liquid add chicken broth, green pepper and garlic.
5. Place over high heat and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat... - 45.111
Eggplant Zucchini Fish Stew
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish, remove skin and cut fillets into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Blend in tomato juice, salt, sugar, basil,... - 43.8894
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 39.2946
Simple Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the garlic and onion until tender but not browned. Toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the flour and add to the skillet.
3. Rinse the eggplant slices, quarter... - 33.3405
Zucchini With Tomatoes Au Gratin
Wash zucchini and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
Cook onion in butter.
Add zucchini and cook slowly for 5 minutes, stirring.
Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
Turn into greased casserole.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake at 375Â°F for 20... - 36.5291
Zucchini And Pepper Stew
Put first 4 ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
Heat oil in skillet and add next 5 ingredients.
Cook until slightly browned.
Add to first mixture and simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Season with... - 36.5208
Zucchini Meatball Stew
Combine ground beef, zucchini, onion, egg, rice, and seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Shape into small meatballs.
Combine beef broth, tomato, and parsley in saucepan; heat to boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40... - 34.4984
Stuffed Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Wash the zucchini and cut off the tops, just below the stems.
Scoop out the pulp being careful not to break the skin: the other end must remain closed.
Rinse and drain the hollow zucchini.
Three-quarters fill each one with stuffing, allowing for rice... - 39.5948
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; stir well, and cook just until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 33.5677
Moroccan Vegetable Stew
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
Add the garlic, curry, and cumin and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the chickpeas,... - 37.1297
Meatball Stew Provencal
Make meatballs as directed.
Prepare vegetables ahead, if you wish, but do not flour until ready to fry.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1 tablespoon each olive and vegetable oil in Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole.
Add meat balls in a single layer—do... - 41.1711
In a large saucepan over moderate heat, saute a few pieces of sausage until they give off enough fat to grease the pan.
Add remaining sausage and vegetables and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 20.6961
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6127
Greek Style Zucchini
Here's a basic recipe and technique for the fantastic, flavorful vegetables you might get in a typical Greek restaurant that's actually in Greece. Can be adapted to virtually any vegetable. Here we used Zucchini. - 127.119
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 108.942
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 39.1035
Refreshing Oven Stew
Are you looking for a very quick and simple stew to serve then this Refreshing Oven Stew is the one to try! No hassles, and the very less preparation time makes this Refreshing Oven Stew dear to many who lead a busy life. Give it a try and let me know how it... - 35.9537
Brown spare ribs slowly in a large greased, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Remove to bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil (Josephina uses lard) in same pan, add onions and chopped chile.
Stir-fry until onions are... - 39.1646
Friends give me a ^5 rating for this Italian Zucchini. Don't wait to try this Italian Zucchini recipe. Keep on cooking buddy! - 26.6089
Simple Zucchini Ratatouille With Pepper
In 3 qt glass casserole microwave (high), covered, eggplant, garlic, onion and oil 4 minutes.
Stir in green pepper and zucchini.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and tomatoes, pour over vegetables.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes.
Rest, covered, 5... - 33.6213
Simple Zucchini And Eggplant Ratatouille
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole or pan and in it saute onions until soft and golden.
Add garlic, zucchini and green pepper, cover and cook over a fairly high heat for 5 minutes.
Add eggplant, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover casserole or pan and... - 34.174
Hot Zucchini Squash
Boil zucchini for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Place 1/2 of zucchini in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
Top with remainder of zucchini.
Cover with tomatoes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 24.662
Parmesan & Zucchini Casserole
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown and crisp, stirring once.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, croutons, green pepper and garlic salt.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until... - 42.224
Zucchini Rice Salad
In a large frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and eggplant and cook, stirring gently, until eggplant turns dark and softens (about 5 minutes).
Add zucchini, stewed tomatoes, oregano, and thyme; cover and cook for about... - 38.5324
Zucchini A La Di Julio
Saute bacon until lightly browned; drain excess fat.
Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch slices; slice onion; mix with zucchini and add to bacon.
Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
Cover skillet and steam for 20 minutes or until done. - 24.8335
Savory Chicken Stew
This savory chicken stew recipe has a unique blend of broiler-fryer, sliced zucchini, tomatoes pepper and delightful spices. Follow this savory chicken stew recipe and you can for sure have a filling meal. Check it out! - 36.2968
1) In a slow cooker, layer the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
2) Sprinkle the basil, salt and cheese all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.517
Cut sausage into 1/4-in.slices; brown in a Dutch oven or soup kettle.
Add celery and onion; saute until tender.
Stir in the next nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes.
Add green pepper and simmer for 10 minutes. - 36.788
Ratatouille With Dill Leaves
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil over high flame.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Further, add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper and cook till they become soft and tender.
4) Add the... - 48.9656
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 40.8888
Zucchini Armenian Style
Zucchini Armenian Style is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Zucchini Armenian Style; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 29.6961
Vegetable Stew Medley
Heat Crisco® Oil in Dutch oven (non-reactive or non-cast iron) on medium heat.
Add onions, green peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add zucchini and eggplant.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, dill weed, basil, black... - 44.0133
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 39.022
Aegean Lamb Stew
Aegean lamb stew is a spicy vegetable lamb stew. This oven cooked stew is prepared in a casserole and spiced with garlic, cinnamon and cloves for a heavy and full bodied flavor. Cooked to a desired doneness, it can be served with rice or spaghetti. - 42.5652
Sprinkle aubergines and courgettes with salt, and put in a colander.
Place a weighted plate on top, so excess moisture and bitterness will be pressed out.
Leave for 1 hr.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
Gently fry garlic and onions until soft and... - 44.0614
Zucchini With Cheese
Boil vegetables in water for about 5 minutes.
Drain and layer with cheese in casserole.
Add seasoning, pour on tomatoes and top with crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes - 27.286
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven until hot; add lamb, browning on all sides.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium;... - 38.4011
All In One Pasta And Chickpea Ragout
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat,... - 29.1136
Red Pepper Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetable stew made with herbs to taste. cooked together and flavored with garlic, this ratatouille stew is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh stew, that is often enjoyed in my family. Made with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes as main... - 45.791
Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Heat oil in a large saucepot.
Add onion and garlic and cook until almost tender.
Add eggplant, zucchini, and green pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to an electric... - 34.7737
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 142.148
Squash Soup Or Zucchini Moutania
Place the meat in a pan with the broth or water.
Add salt to taste.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about one hour or until the meat is very tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, except for the mint and butter.
Cook until the... - 40.0722
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
In large nonstick saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add celery, rutabaga and carrots; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon; bring to... - 42.2288
Italian Sirloin Stew
Cut beef steak into 1/4 inch thick strips; cut each strip into 1 inch pieces.
Combine garlic with1 tbs.oil; stir into beef and reserve.
Saute onion in remaining oil in lg.saucepan 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add... - 38.6934
Country Classic Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew is one of the most nicely done recipes I have seen so far. This Chicken Stew is easy, quick and hearty. Do check it out! - 38.8609
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Cook beef in batches, stirring, for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef and set aside. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Return beef to pan.
2. Add stock, tomatoes, potatoes and... - 34.5206
Fruited Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven brown meat, 1/3 at a time, in hot cooking oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add sweet potatoes, undrained tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cinnamon, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in corn and... - 36.1528
Vegetable Stew With Herbes De Provence
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add garlic and tomato paste.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup water or broth, zucchini, yellow summer... - 44.6371
Beef And Squash Stew
Trim fat from steak, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat to medium,add steak, and cook until browned, stirring of... - 37.4842
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, leek, green pepper, garlic, basil, turmeric and fennel.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for... - 42.2658
Easy Harvest Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
Drain; remove celery tops.
Serve hot. - 33.7561
Beef Stew In A Pot
In 4-quart casserole, combine meat, 3 cups water, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
In blender container, combine un-drained tomatoes, red pepper, onion,... - 39.8033
Mediterranean Lamb Stew
1. Using a meat knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat and cartilage from the lamb. Cube the meat into 1 -inch pieces.
2. In a Dutch oven or casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic... - 42.779
Eggplant Stew With Rice
I'm still posting eggplant recipes, and I still have more, because eggplants and zucchinis are the main things we've been getting from farmers market every week for over a month now. And I took the opportunity to show how Turks are crazy about eggplant! Cive... - 42.8749
Curried Chicken Vegetable Stew
Combine chicken breast halves, chopped onion, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and water in a large Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken breast halves from broth; skim fat... - 38.062
Ratatouille With Spanish Olives
Toss eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and then dry on absorbent paper Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large skillet and lightly brown eggplant strips and then zucchini slices.
Remove with slotted spoon and set... - 40.3628
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 36.788
Spanish recipes are interesting using meats, vegetables, spices and exclusive traditional ingredients in their food. Here is one such recipe to make Potaje or Spanish Stew with pork ribs, vegetables and seasonings. Nutritious, flavorful and delicious! - 111.185
Pork And Vegetable Stew
Fry the onions in the lard for three to four minutes.
Then add the pork cubes and brown them.
Combine all of the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
In a large earthenware dish, alternate layers of browned pork and onions with layers of the mixed... - 43.5826
Spanish Fork Chicken Stew
Remove stem and seeds from chile.
Combine chile and boiling water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Place chile and water in a food processor, and process until mixture is smooth.
Spoon chile puree into a small bowl, and set aside.
Preheat oven to... - 41.2933
Use a large skillet, or cut 6 to 8 ample squares of heavy duty aluminum foil, depending on the number of diners.
Combine ingredients in skillet and cover, or divide the ingredients equally between the foil squares.
Serve hot or cold with beef,... - 32.9514
Easy Ratatouille With Aubergines
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetables recipe prepared with herbs for flavor. Seasoned to taste and simmered to finish, this ratatouille recipe can be served over rice or with bread rolls. - 36.0407
Hearty Fish Stew
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine, rutabaga and onion. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
3 Stir in fish stock or chicken broth, tomatoes, corn, basil, oregano and salt.... - 44.0182
Lamb Shank Stew
1. Peel 6 tomatoes; cut into quarters; set aside. Cut remaining tomatoes into wedges; cover and refrigerate. On waxed paper, coat lamb shanks with 2 tablespoons flour.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook shanks, a few at a... - 32.1123
Saute onions in oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Simmer gently until potatoes are cooked. - 31.732
French Stewed Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Trim the yellow squash and zucchini halve and slice them.
3. Arrange eggplants on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes until the eggplants turn soft. Cook them on wire rack, and halve them... - 44.5678
Couscous With Moroccan Chicken Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Finely chop the coriander and cumin seeds together with hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Take a large nonstick saucepan and mix together tomato juice and water. Bring the mixture to boil on... - 43.5843
California Beef And Sunshine Stew
Cook the eggplant, onions and garlic in oil until partially done, stirring gently to prevent sticking.
Add the broth and thyme.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Add the tomatoes and green peppers, then sprinkle... - 35.8931
Place meats in a large soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Cook and stir to brown the meat.
When meat is browned, add onion and garlic and cook a few minutes longer, stirring until onion softens.
Add wine: bring to a boil and simmer until most of the... - 37.7247
Winter Vegetable Stew
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a medium pot, in olive oil, saute mushrooms and garlic over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and zucchini and stir in salt and pepper.
4) Further add, garbanzo beans with cumin,... - 42.6829
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 35.8932
Roasted Stewed Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 500 Â°F.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into 1-inch rounds, and set them in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut each one into 8 wedges. Toss the onion wedges and garlic... - 40.7085
Spicy Ratatouille Stew With Halibut
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and fry onion till limp.
2) Stir in garlic and cook for a minute.
3) Add red pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Cook over simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 43.8052
California Style Beef Stew
In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon bits.
Add beef chunks to drippings.
Brown on all sides.
Cook until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, chili powder and bacon bits.
Stir and cover.
Cook slowly until meat is... - 39.8952
Mediterranean Style Lamb Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and lemon peel strips.
Coat lamb cubes with flour; add to cooker and sprinkle with pepper, marjoram, and sugar.
Pour in tomatoes and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until lamb is very... - 41.2691
In ovenproof 10-cup (2.5 L) dish, heat oil; cook onion and garlic until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, adding pepper to taste; mix well.
Bake, covered, in 350°F(180°C) oven for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. - 34.2072
Chicken Mushroom Stew
Cut chicken into 1-in.
cubes; brown in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet.
Transfer to a slow cooker.
In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
Place in slow cooker.
Add... - 36.7028
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 48.7528
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew is one recipe which can take you all the way back to Jamaica. You will love every small addition that I have made to this Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew dish. Worth a try! - 36.9537
Fiesta Chicken And Sausage Stew
Wipe chicken with damp cloth.
Combine oregano, marjoram, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne; rub over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat; cook sausage for about 10 minutes or until... - 44.1746
Combine potato, carrot, celery and butter in medium bowl; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are still crisp and colors brighten, stirring once.
Add zucchini and parsley.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until zucchini... - 48.7127
Santa Fe Farmers' Market Stew
1. In a large saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 40.705
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 35.6538
Beef Stew A La Italy
Beef Stew A La Italia has a fine taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its flavor from beef mixed with tomatoes and cheese. Summertime Gazpacho is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.2365
1. Place the acorn squash, bell pepper, carrots and stock in a medium-size saucepan, cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high... - 39.4439
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until barely tender; drain.
Toss with oil.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours. - 34.4022
This tortellini stew is as good dish for no time to cook moments. The fat guys tell you how you can get your hands on this dish when you have to cook something but don't have enough time. If they were not running out of time you could have seen them showing... - 64.8999
Country Style Pork Stew
Trim fat from pork and cut meat into 1 inch cubes.
Spray a Dutch oven or large saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Brown pork in the hot pan; drain fat.
Add bouillon granules and 1 1/4 cups water.
Stir in the undrained... - 41.1667
Chicken Stew With Bananas
In 4-quart Dutch oven brown chicken well in hot oil, about 15 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt.
Place onion, squash, and pineapple atop chicken (include juice if canned pineapple is used).
Stir brown sugar and bouillon granules into... - 41.0209
Vegetable Beef Stew
Trim meat of separable fat and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cut onions into eighths.
In a 3-quart casserole stir together beef, onions, celery, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon granules, thyme, sugar, pepper, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power... - 40.2443
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 46.5899