- » Stewed Tomato Zucchini
Stewed Tomato Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed tomato zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed tomato zucchini recipes.
Zucchini Pepper And Tomato Stew
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Cut zucchini into 2-inch rounds. Core and seed peppers, then cut into 1-inch squares. - 31.6734
Stewed Clams With Bacon Tomato And Zucchini
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook bacon, stirring, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic, and cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
2. Add zucchini, white wine, arrabbiata sauce, clam juice, and clams. Cover and bring to boiling.... - 33.854
Quick Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and tomatoes are a great combination right? How about putting them together for a super simple side dish? That will definitely be a great dish! Here is a recipe video showing you how to do that. Since these two vegetables go together so great, this... - 105.975
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 100.452
Zucchini With Tomatoes
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices..
3. In a large, preferably non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil.
4. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat for about 2 minutes until slightly... - 48.4341
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 45.0107
Tomato And Red Pepper Ratatouille
Cut unpeeled eggplant into 3/4-inch chunks.
Slice unpeeled zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
Place both in colander and sprinkle with salt to draw out excess moisture.
Let stand at least 30 minutes while you prepare other vegetables.
Heat half the oil in large... - 43.0564
Zucchini And Tomatoes
a delicious soup that'll warm you up on those cold days, a wonderful blend of tomatoes,onions,garlic,and zucchini - 42.3203
Chicken Zucchini Stew
1. Drain the liquid from tomatoes
2. Pour into a large saucepan.
3. Chop tomatoes into quarters and reserve for later.
4. To the saucepan liquid add chicken broth, green pepper and garlic.
5. Place over high heat and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat... - 42.8147
Eggplant Zucchini Fish Stew
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish, remove skin and cut fillets into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Blend in tomato juice, salt, sugar, basil,... - 43.166
Simple Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the garlic and onion until tender but not browned. Toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the flour and add to the skillet.
3. Rinse the eggplant slices, quarter... - 34.341
Healthy Zucchini Ratatouille
1) Take a bowl and add chopped eggplant and zucchini.
2) To remove excess water and bitter taste of the vegetables, marinate the chopped veggies with pepper and a dash of salt for 30 minutes.
3) Take a pan and heat oil.
4) Fry onions and... - 46.4371
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 40.3751
Zucchini With Tomatoes Au Gratin
Wash zucchini and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
Cook onion in butter.
Add zucchini and cook slowly for 5 minutes, stirring.
Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
Turn into greased casserole.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake at 375Â°F for 20... - 36.305
Zucchini And Pepper Stew
Put first 4 ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
Heat oil in skillet and add next 5 ingredients.
Cook until slightly browned.
Add to first mixture and simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Season with... - 39.069
Zucchini Meatball Stew
Combine ground beef, zucchini, onion, egg, rice, and seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Shape into small meatballs.
Combine beef broth, tomato, and parsley in saucepan; heat to boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40... - 35.8764
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; stir well, and cook just until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 34.819
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 33.8452
Meatball Stew Provencal
Make meatballs as directed.
Prepare vegetables ahead, if you wish, but do not flour until ready to fry.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1 tablespoon each olive and vegetable oil in Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole.
Add meat balls in a single layer—do... - 43.0964
Moroccan Vegetable Stew
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
Add the garlic, curry, and cumin and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the chickpeas,... - 38.9551
In a large saucepan over moderate heat, saute a few pieces of sausage until they give off enough fat to grease the pan.
Add remaining sausage and vegetables and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 22.4448
Greek Style Zucchini
Here's a basic recipe and technique for the fantastic, flavorful vegetables you might get in a typical Greek restaurant that's actually in Greece. Can be adapted to virtually any vegetable. Here we used Zucchini. - 123.885
Simple Zucchini Ratatouille With Pepper
In 3 qt glass casserole microwave (high), covered, eggplant, garlic, onion and oil 4 minutes.
Stir in green pepper and zucchini.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and tomatoes, pour over vegetables.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes.
Rest, covered, 5... - 35.7662
Simple Zucchini And Eggplant Ratatouille
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole or pan and in it saute onions until soft and golden.
Add garlic, zucchini and green pepper, cover and cook over a fairly high heat for 5 minutes.
Add eggplant, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover casserole or pan and... - 35.6239
Stuffed Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Wash the zucchini and cut off the tops, just below the stems.
Scoop out the pulp being careful not to break the skin: the other end must remain closed.
Rinse and drain the hollow zucchini.
Fill each one upto three-quarters with stuffing, allowing for rice... - 41.4209
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 105.689
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 41.6794
Refreshing Oven Stew
Are you looking for a very quick and simple stew to serve then this Refreshing Oven Stew is the one to try! No hassles, and the very less preparation time makes this Refreshing Oven Stew dear to many who lead a busy life. Give it a try and let me know how it... - 38.5706
Friends give me a ^5 rating for this Italian Zucchini. Don't wait to try this Italian Zucchini recipe. Keep on cooking buddy! - 29.2499
Brown spare ribs slowly in a large greased, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Remove to bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil (Josephina uses lard) in same pan, add onions and chopped chile.
Stir-fry until onions are... - 41.5269
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
In heavy skillet saute eggplant in olive oil until light brown.
Put eggplant with garlic in large pot or dutch oven.
Add some of vegetable oil to skillet; saute zucchini; remove to pot.
Repeat this with onion, green peppers, tomatoes, and celery, adding a... - 36.5434
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Sprinkle eggplants with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Place capsicums under a hot grill, skin side up.
Cook until skins blacken.
Place in a plastic bag for 5 minutes.
Peel and discard skin.
Roughly chop capsicums.
Heat... - 44.0432
Ratatouille With Zucchini
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a large roasting pan with foil and pour in 1 cup of the olive oil.
Add the eggplant, sprinkle it with the salt, and toss well.
Cover pan tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes, until eggplant is done but not mushy.
Uncover... - 44.5891
Slim Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Wash the red peppers, core them and discard the white membrane; slice into rings
2. Was the egg plants and zucchini and cut into half inch slices
3. In a casserole, add oil and garlic and microwave for thirty seconds
4. Add red... - 43.9704
Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille With Butter
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and green pepper, then cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap and cook in... - 43.1864
Ratatouille With Frozen Zucchini
1. Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Toss to coat. Let stand in sink for 15 minutes. Rinse eggplant and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add eggplant and... - 32.049
Best Ratatouille With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes, onion, and garlic occasionally and cook them until onion is translucent.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and then lower heat to low.
4) Cook the vegetables for 20 to... - 44.7056
Zucchini And eggplant Ratatouille
Place green pepper, onion, garlic and oil in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini.
Cover and microwave 6 to 10 minutes [ROASTS, 10 to 12 minutes stir once during cooking.
Stir in... - 39.1707
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
1. In a skillet, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic and basil and cook in oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Further, add all the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook again over low flame for just about 25 minutes. Mix well.
4. Uncover and cook... - 36.5731
Hot Zucchini Squash
Boil zucchini for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Place 1/2 of zucchini in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
Top with remainder of zucchini.
Cover with tomatoes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 25.9144
1. In a saucepan, mix 1 cup tomato juice with zucchini, garlic and green pepper.
2. Over low heat, cook until zucchini is tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes, eggplant and remaining tomato juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Continue to cook for... - 45.8104
1) Take a sauté pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and onions in it. Stir them in.
3) Coat the ingredients with hot oil and add tomato paste, cloves of garlic and the herbs to it.
4) Stir them properly, cover the pan with a... - 45.213
1) Remove the onion skin and chop.
2) Peel off the tomato skin and cut into quarters.
3) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up.
4) Saute the onions in hot oil and cook them until golden brown.
5) Add the garlic, sliced peppers and... - 42.5338
Simple Ratatouille Eggplant
Prepare 5 cups cubed pared eggplant.
Prepare 2 cups sliced zucchini .
Cook and stir all ingredients until heated through.
Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. - 31.8517
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onions are lightly browned. Add green peppers (capsicums), and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes longer.
2. Add zucchini... - 32.0803
1. Saute garlic and onions in oil.
2. Add green peppers and zucchini. Cook 3-5 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Uncover and continue cooking about... - 38.7586
In large skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Take care not to break up vegetable... - 41.3409
Zucchini Rice Salad
In a large frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and eggplant and cook, stirring gently, until eggplant turns dark and softens (about 5 minutes).
Add zucchini, stewed tomatoes, oregano, and thyme; cover and cook for about... - 40.2616
Ratatouille With Dill Leaves
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil over high flame.
2) When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Further, add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper and cook till they become soft and tender.
4) Add the... - 48.8804
Parmesan & Zucchini Casserole
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown and crisp, stirring once.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, croutons, green pepper and garlic salt.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until... - 42.2569
Zucchini A La Di Julio
Saute bacon until lightly browned; drain excess fat.
Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch slices; slice onion; mix with zucchini and add to bacon.
Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
Cover skillet and steam for 20 minutes or until done. - 26.6285
Ratatouille With Canned Tomatoes
1. Combine eggplant, onion, garlic, and oil in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Layer peppers and zucchini over eggplant mixture. Add seasonings... - 31.9274
Aegean Lamb Stew
Aegean lamb stew is a spicy vegetable lamb stew. This oven cooked stew is prepared in a casserole and spiced with garlic, cinnamon and cloves for a heavy and full bodied flavor. Cooked to a desired doneness, it can be served with rice or spaghetti. - 45.0094
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
1) In a slow cooker, layer the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
2) Sprinkle the basil, salt and cheese all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 32.7402
Savory Chicken Stew
This savory chicken stew recipe has a unique blend of broiler-fryer, sliced zucchini, tomatoes pepper and delightful spices. Follow this savory chicken stew recipe and you can for sure have a filling meal. Check it out! - 37.4086
Cut sausage into 1/4-in.slices; brown in a Dutch oven or soup kettle.
Add celery and onion; saute until tender.
Stir in the next nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes.
Add green pepper and simmer for 10 minutes. - 38.0858
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 41.7728
Zucchini Armenian Style
Zucchini Armenian Style is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Zucchini Armenian Style; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.7773
Vegetable Stew Medley
Heat Crisco® Oil in Dutch oven (non-reactive or non-cast iron) on medium heat.
Add onions, green peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add zucchini and eggplant.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, dill weed, basil, black... - 46.4934
Tomato Eggplant Ratatouille
Ratatouille has a lovely taste. Ratatouille gets its taste from eggplant mixed with zucchini and cheese. Ratatouille is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 43.2843
Green Pepper Ratatouille With Tomatoes
1. In a heavy skillet, add half the sesame oil and heat; saute eggpplans in small quantities and remove when soft; use the rest of the oil for the same purpose till all the eggplant is done
2. Similarly, saute the zucchini with a few spoonfuls of water... - 43.1617
Ratatouille With Ripe Tomato
1) Cut the eggplants into 1 inch pieces.
2) Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then into 1 inch lengths.
3) In a colander, put the vegetables sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, peel and slice the onions.
5)... - 43.2723
Best Ratatouille With Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet, add zucchini, eggplant, salt, and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in another skillet.
Add onions, garlic, and... - 42.9462
Ratatouille With Tomato Soup
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onion, red pepper and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Add soup, eggplant, zucchini and olives; stir to mix well. Cover;... - 29.3397
Ratatouille With Tomato
This Ratatouille is the best that I've ever tasted. This is a delicious blend of vegetables with irresistible garlic and pepper seasonings. Try this Ratatouille and let me know if you like it. - 31.1099
Easiest Tomato Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic French recipe which makes for a great dish. The vegetables used in the recipe provides a unique taste to Ratatouille. Serve this dish along with french bread and watch your guests drool over. - 45.7482
Best Ratatouille With Tomato
In a large microproof casserole place oil, onion and garlic and cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients except for tomatoes and cook on HIGH 8 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook on HIGH 8- 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 38.4896
Microwave Tomato Ratatouille
Combine all ingredients in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes, or until eggplant is translucent, stirring 2 or 3 times. - 33.5171
Eggplant Ratatouille With Tomato
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine onions, green pepper, oil and garlic; heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 25 minutes, stirring... - 43.3063
Ratatouille Using Tomato Alfredo Sauce
1. Cube vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large deep skillet, saute onions in butter on medium/high heat until tender (about 2 minutes). Add olive oil and garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
3. Add cubed vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes,... - 40.1264
Zucchini With Cheese
Boil vegetables in water for about 5 minutes.
Drain and layer with cheese in casserole.
Add seasoning, pour on tomatoes and top with crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes - 28.7959
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 41.4199
Cut two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil.
Place half of the eggplant cubes, onion, zucchini slices, tomatoes, and green pepper in the center of each piece of foil.
Fold up foil around vegetables to form a pan, combine the olive oil, garlic, basil, salt, and... - 39.6218
It is no wonder that Ratatouille is my children's favorite dish. This dish is both tasty and filling. Treat your children with this brilliant Ratatouille recipe! - 36.6415
Beef And Squash Stew
Trim fat from steak, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat to medium,add steak, and cook until browned, stirring of... - 38.6895
Sprinkle aubergines and courgettes with salt, and put in a colander.
Place a weighted plate on top, so excess moisture and bitterness will be pressed out.
Leave for 1 hr.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
Gently fry garlic and onions until soft and... - 45.6805
Mediterranean Lamb Stew
1. Using a meat knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat and cartilage from the lamb. Cube the meat into 1 -inch pieces.
2. In a Dutch oven or casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic... - 44.3258
Red Pepper Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetable stew made with herbs to taste. cooked together and flavored with garlic, this ratatouille stew is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh stew, that is often enjoyed in my family. Made with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes as main... - 48.1887
All In One Pasta And Chickpea Ragout
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat,... - 31.3924
Use a large skillet, or cut 6 to 8 ample squares of heavy duty aluminum foil, depending on the number of diners.
Combine ingredients in skillet and cover, or divide the ingredients equally between the foil squares.
Serve hot or cold with beef,... - 34.4602
Easy Ratatouille With Aubergines
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetables recipe prepared with herbs for flavor. Seasoned to taste and simmered to finish, this ratatouille recipe can be served over rice or with bread rolls. - 37.5102
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 116.524
Squash Soup Or Zucchini Moutania
Place the meat in a pan with the broth or water.
Add salt to taste.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about one hour or until the meat is very tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, except for the mint and butter.
Cook until the... - 41.2617
Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Heat oil in a large saucepot.
Add onion and garlic and cook until almost tender.
Add eggplant, zucchini, and green pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to an electric... - 37.095
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole with the sliced garlic.
Add in layers the onions, bell peppers, eggplant, extra garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper and pour the remainder of the oil over the top.
Cover and heat,... - 40.2304
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
In large nonstick saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add celery, rutabaga and carrots; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon; bring to... - 43.3677
Italian Sirloin Stew
Cut beef steak into 1/4 inch thick strips; cut each strip into 1 inch pieces.
Combine garlic with1 tbs.oil; stir into beef and reserve.
Saute onion in remaining oil in lg.saucepan 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add... - 40.2493
Country Classic Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew is one of the most nicely done recipes I have seen so far. This Chicken Stew is easy, quick and hearty. Do check it out! - 41.4725
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Cook beef in batches, stirring, for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef and set aside. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Return beef to pan.
2. Add stock, tomatoes, potatoes and... - 34.1026
Fruited Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven brown meat, 1/3 at a time, in hot cooking oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add sweet potatoes, undrained tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cinnamon, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in corn and... - 38.546
Vegetable Stew With Herbes De Provence
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add garlic and tomato paste.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup water or broth, zucchini, yellow summer... - 45.2998
Spicy Ratatouille Stew With Halibut
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and fry onion till limp.
2) Stir in garlic and cook for a minute.
3) Add red pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Cook over simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.8557
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, leek, green pepper, garlic, basil, turmeric and fennel.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for... - 44.412
Easy Harvest Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
Drain; remove celery tops.
Serve hot. - 35.6732
Beef Stew In A Pot
In 4-quart casserole, combine meat, 3 cups water, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
In blender container, combine un-drained tomatoes, red pepper, onion,... - 41.933
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven until hot; add lamb, browning on all sides.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium;... - 39.796
Eggplant Stew With Rice
I'm still posting eggplant recipes, and I still have more, because eggplants and zucchinis are the main things we've been getting from farmers market every week for over a month now. And I took the opportunity to show how Turks are crazy about eggplant! Cive... - 41.234
Curried Chicken Vegetable Stew
Combine chicken breast halves, chopped onion, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and water in a large Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken breast halves from broth; skim fat... - 39.5432