- » Stewed Tomato Onion
Stewed Tomato Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed tomato onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed tomato onion recipes.
Stewed Tomatoes And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hoc.
Add green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 29.5738
Lamb Stew With Tomatoes And Onions
Over high heat, in a frying pan, heat oil.
Sear lamb cubes.
Over low heat, brown meat 30 minutes.
Mix in onion and garlic.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190°C) In a saucepan, melt butter.
Fold in flour.
Add in tomato sauce and water,... - 38.6346
Okra, Onion And Tomato Stew
In a large frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
Drain, crumble and reserve.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of the bacon fat.
Add the onion and the green pepper and cook, stirring constantly, until the pepper is almost soft.
Add the okra.
Cook, stirring all... - 42.2598
Healthy Vegan Spinach And Tomato Summer Stew
This dish has the warm sauciness of a stew but is not as heavy and thus makes a perfect summer dinner. It is great over quinoa topped with toasted almonds, as suggested in the video, but is also delicious over couscous or over whole wheat pasta. And with all... - 113.718
Onion And Beef Stew
Brown meat in hot oil in heavy skillet; remove from pan.
Brown onions and garlic.
Add other ingredients; stir well.
Add meat; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cover.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 hours or until meat is very tender. - 35.6829
Stewed Okra And Tomatoes
Stewed okra and tomatoes is a simple and easy recipe to prepare. Made with canned tomatoes and okra along with onions, the stewed okra recipe can be served over rice or any other dish of choice. - 27.3142
Stewed Frog's Legs In Paprika Sauce
Fry finely chopped onions in lard, sprinkle with red paprika and dilute with a little water.
Add green paprikas cut into pieces and diced tomatoes (in winter use lecso instead), bring well to boil, put in frog's legs, washed well previously, and cook for 10... - 23.7399
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 27.3142
Quick Tomato-fish Stew
Heat oil in a kettle.
Add onion and garlic and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes and garbanzos and bring to boiling.
Add flaked fish, reduce heat, and cook about 15 minutes longer.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with pickled hot... - 31.3379
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 33.2809
Thick Chicken-tomato Stew
1. Cook chicken in 2 quarts water.
2. Strain water and reserve 6 cups of chicken stock.
3. Pick meat off the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
4. Combine all ingredients in chicken stock and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf. - 33.6351
Zucchini Pepper And Tomato Stew
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Cut zucchini into 2-inch rounds. Core and seed peppers, then cut into 1-inch squares. - 30.0931
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Classic Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a southern specialty. Prepared with chicken and vegetables, the brunswick stew is a cooked meat and vegetable stew. Spiced with garlic and cayenne, the brunswick stew is filling is heavy. - 36.2901
Stewed Red-ripe Tomatoes
What better way to savor your heirloom tomatoes than stew them. This tasty, time-honored comfort food is quick and convenient and makes for a satisfying treat. Great for weight-watchers and calorie-conscious folks, this rich, crimson-hued, tangy stew is just... - 105.909
Onion Oxtail Stew
1.In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, 1-teaspoon salt, and dash of pepper; coat the oxtails evenly in the mixture.
2.In a saucepan, heat oil and slowly brown the oxtails, half at a time, turning often; drain off the excess fat.
3.Return the... - 46.0142
Beef And Onion Stew
In a heavy-bottomed casserole, brown meat in olive oil.
Add wine, vinegar, seasonings, tomato puree, and honey.
Add enough water to cover meat comfortably.
Bring to the boil, cover, and simmer until meat is just tender (about 1 1/2... - 40.74
Meatballs With Stewed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In medium mixing bowl thoroughly combine all ingredients except tomatoes. Shape mixture into 6 equal balls. Spray rack set on 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pah with nonstick cooking spray and arrange meatballs on rack. Bake, turning once,... - 21.1337
Texas Meatballs And Rice With Stewed Tomatoes
Mix ground beef, egg, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/2- to 2-inch balls.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meatballs are set and lose pink color, 4 to 7 minutes, rearranging meatballs after half the cooking... - 38.1501
Stewed Tomatoes And Okra
1) In a large skillet, heat butter and saute onion just until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) Add remaining ingredients.
3) Cover the pan and cook gently, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until okra is tender.
4) Serve the tomatoes and okra at once with... - 36.0794
Tomato Stew For Stuffing
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Add red pepper, chili pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs. Add Worcestershire sauce, mix well and season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil and cook 30 minutes... - 29.7359
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6127
Old-fashioned Stewed Tomatoes
Use fresh or canned tomatoes.
Heat to boiling point in small saucepan.
Add bread, artificial sweetener, salt, peppercorns; stir well, and mix in any other desired seasonings. - 27.6884
Stewed Tomato And Okra
1. Cook okra according to package directions. Drain.
2. Cook onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
3. Add seasoning, okra, and tomatoes.
4. Cook on low heat until bubbly. - 25.7252
Zesty Stewed Tomatoes
1. In a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. Add onion and green pepper, and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
4.... - 32.2201
Oxtail And Tomato Stew
1. Preheat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2. Toss the oxtail in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish heat the fat, add the oxtail, fry until golden brown and remove.
4. Cook adding the... - 45.2642
Stewed Celery And Tomatoes
Cut celery on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces.
Cook onion and carrot in hot butter in a large saucepan until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes.
Add celery, tomatoes, a mixture of salt, pepper, sugar, and thyme, the bouillon cube, and parsley.
Bring to... - 32.432
Tomato Beef Stew
Roll beef cubes in sugar.
In a skillet, heat oil.
Lightly fry onion and beef cubes all over.
Transfer beef mixture to a casserole dish.
Add tomatoes, mixing well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Simmer 1 hour or so.
In a bowl, dilute... - 37.654
Pork Stew With Tomatoes And Peppers
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, tossing, 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Add onion and bell peppers and cook 2 to 3... - 30.613
Veal Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Oregano
1. Trim excess fat from veal. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning, 5 to 7 minutes, or until... - 31.3733
Tomato Fish Stew
1. Fry bacon in large saucepan until limp.
2. Add vegetables, except potatoes, and cook until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, potatoes, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Cut fish into... - 38.3465
Breaded Stewed Tomatoes
1. Saute onion in margarine in saucepan.
2. Add tomatoes, bay leaf, clove, pepper, sage, and sugar. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf and clove.
4. Toss bread crumbs in melted margarine.
5. Mix into tomato mixture. - 34.1829
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Process pints 15 minutes, quarts 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure - 24.4328
1) Using a knife, chop the onions finely
2) Into a saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, curry powder ad cloves
3) Cook over a medium heat, stirring briskly to reduce the liquid
4) Serve the tomatoes, warm over a good pile of rice - 32.3881
Microwave Stewed Tomatoes
1. In a 2 quart glass casserole, take onions and butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes to saute the onions.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to it.
3. Cover it and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 3-4 minutes of... - 39.6366
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine the tomatoes and onions.
2. Sprinkle with herbs and seasonings and dot with butter.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 3 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to... - 41.1123
Easy Stewed Tomatoes
Quickly dip tomatoes in boiling water; remove skin.
Quarter tomatoes; remove core and seeds.
In slow-cooking pot, combine all ingredients except parsley.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
Remove bay leaf.
Sprinkle top with parsley.
Makes 4 to 5 servings. - 42.3189
Combine all ingredients, first mixing the sugar with the flour.
Simmer 10 min.
If preferred, the flour may be omitted and 1 c soft bread cubes added to the tomatoes.
If desired, 1/2 lb quartered fresh mushrooms which have been sauteed in the butter may be... - 24.2163
Stewed Tomatoes And Green Pepper
Scald, core, skin and chop enough tomatoes to measure 4 quarts.
Remove the stem and blossom ends from the green pepper and discard the seeds, then cut into small pieces.
Combine all the ingredients in kettle and bring a boil.
Pour in hot sterilized jars,... - 28.825